Dutch, I insist that you stop making threads

Dutch, I insist that you stop making threads.

Attached: 1541452464704.jpg (740x429, 65K)

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!

Attached: MANGOMAN.png (572x572, 336K)

rockstar, i insist you port this game to pc so modders can make it into a cowboy wild west slice of life sim/rpg

Attached: 1543724440916.jpg (1000x1000, 796K)

Think about about the women and children... John and his family. I'm afraid I have to insist you stop making the threads.

Wasting Cornwall was probably the best thing he and Micah did

except it put the pinkertons directly on the gang's ass

B-BUT ARTHUR
TAHITI

Attached: tahiti.jpg (1280x1257, 290K)

I dislike hunting in this game but it's necessary to upgrade the caravan and better kit

Any way to easily hunt animals instead of finding them and having to use a specific weapon to get a good skin?

>he insists

Dutch was a shit leader. Arthur should have joined based Bronte.

Just got to the bit where Molly gets killed I don't like where its going bros. I don't want Dutch to go insane, he's too likeable.

Attached: 1560581172613.jpg (1200x1513, 208K)

Upgrading the caravan is useless just hunt the legendary animals and you should be able to craft upgraded gear with them. You don't need specific weapons to kill them.

>Dutch
>likable
The whole game he has been going down that path and has been shown to be a psychopath. He's supposed to be a bad guy that you like to hate.

>i dont want dutch to go insane
Oh user

It was worth it. Men like Cornwall are what ruined this country. Kinda strange for Micah to put him up to it considering he was ratting for his underlings and I'm sure they didn't want him gone

leave before you get spoiled

Attached: +Red Dead Redemption 2_20190116011938.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

I IMPLORE

Hunting legendary animals is a pain in the ass

Is Arthur the best Rockstar protagonist? I went in hating we didn't get to play as John but Arthur really won me over. The journal gives him so much character depth it's insane.

HE IMPLORES ME?

Maybe it just the memes, but I still can't help but like him. He's made some bad decisions sure, but everyone constantly looks to him for guidance despite his flaws.

>but everyone constantly looks to him for guidance despite his flaws.
And you're about to find out where that gets a lot of people, like how he manipulates the chief son for his own gains.

This. Taking breaks at the camp to flick through Arthur's journal while characters interacted in the background was comfy as fuck.

someone clearly never played the first game

>ONE MORE THREAD ARTHOR THEN IT'S OFF TO Tahiti!

this game is the greatest game of all time and absolutely nobody can convince me otherwise

Attached: theboys.jpg (2013x1122, 136K)

I haven't no. Still enjoying two a lot, think I will play one once I've finished up this one.

Red Dead 2 sucks.

Just imagine what they could do with the epilogue

>GET OUT HERE, YOU INBRED TRASH!

God of War (2018) is better.

THAT'S RIGHT BILL

>pass user
your opinion is irrelevant

@466614667
Imagine being so thirsty for (YOU)s that you buy a pass in 2019

One of the best vidya protagonists ever desu

Lol no

he's the best video game protagonist period

Attached: 7896.jpg (640x838, 137K)

absolutely not

Completely agree.
I hated playing as john after.

>walking up the mansion together as the music swells
Kino

Attached: 3B49E310-59D6-44C9-8AF9-ACEC358767FB.jpg (855x720, 51K)

Dlc when ffs

big OOF there buddy

Red Dead 2 is Red Dead Redemption

That's interesting. I think a lot of the impact the story has comes from knowing where these characters end up, especially Dutch. The epilogue in particular you won't give a shit about if you haven't played RDR1 and that shit is like 10-20 hours long.

>Rockstar doing singleplayer DLC
Haha that's a good one. Only extra content we're gonna get for this game is for RDO.
I just want an update where I can go back to playing as Arthur in the single player. John is a pussy compared to Arthur.

John tried his hardest

Attached: 49595949.jpg (1564x1564, 276K)

Post his drawing of a snake

Proof John is autistic.

"No!"

Test

>still better handwriting than me
Damn....

LENNY!

marybeth should of ended up with ghost