I've been playing this game all day. You're right Yea Forumsros, this is super fun

I've been playing this game all day. You're right Yea Forumsros, this is super fun.

Attached: zelda-LEAD.jpg (2000x1370, 681K)

Oops sorry guys posted the wrong pic I meant this game, botw is trash obv

Attached: !!e!U4VQ!WM_$(KGrHqUOKicE0)j3V4iVBNP30RJmzw___35.jpg (300x206, 20K)

NO NO NO NO NO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY IT'S SHIT OH GOD I'M FUCKING LOSING IT RIGHT NOW

It truly is, OP.
Don't let salty Snoyggers claim otherwise. It's easily one of the GOATs.

>two posts
>two posters
HMMMMMMMMMM........

But whatev. MM is fucking awesome as well.

>finished just about everything except the Garudo boss and Ganon
>dropped it for awhile

Worth picking up and finishing it? I explored most of the map otherwise but stopped short of starting the grind for top tier gear and learning how to fight those centaur guys

>says different zelda game is better
>snoygger

What.

It's a fine game it's just annoying that you're not allowed to criticize it

No shitposting please. Its pretty cool that the mask is wearable item though/

Attached: CEMU Screenshot 2019.06.11 - 10.08.30.14.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

it might be because i played oblivion, FO3, and NV right before trying this one, but man did i just not get it. it has 5 interesting places to explore, about 100 boring ones, and no incentive to explore besides reskins of the same 10 or so enemies.

>tfw was thinking about doing a hard mode run
>remember the performance is still shit on emulator

>combining two entirely different posts into one
reading comprehension, motherfucker.

that's because you no longer have soul nor wonder. Not too surprising, seeing how you play Todd's console shit.

runs steady 60fps at 1200p on my oldass i7 2600K @ 4ghz + 16GB DDR3 + GTX 1060 6gb, using the "High" presets for LOD and Shadows, AA enabled and 8x AF forced.

You on AMD by any chance?

>You on AMD by any chance?
Yeah, AMD GPU. They haven't had any progress for over 2 years now

It is and it isn't. Kinda breaks the game.

I'm so sorry user.
Maybe you could sell your current card, and grab the cheap-ish GTX 1660? It's low power too.

lol good one

I'm starting out and got to Zora's Domain. Only 4 hearts. Do I have enough to take on a Lynel?

Yea you're in the honeymoon phase. If you have a brain that actually works, you'll realize after doing 1 divine beast that the game is extremely repetitive and unrewarding when you try to explore.

I'll just get the next gen AMD CPUs and overpower that shitty emulator

Lynels are stupid easy to kill, nearly as easy as guardians. 3 hearts and a tree branch will do it.

It gets really boring after 15 hours.
But those 15 hours are extremely fun.

Same I started playing it for real lately and it’s comfy as fuck

Attached: EEBEF01D-FC62-49DF-85EF-00285B17137F.jpg (210x240, 11K)

i mostly just use it for screenshots and moments when im outside of combat. i just got the barbarian helm so thats why i use now

>GPU bottlenecked
>upgrades CPU
you better hope that the CEMU fags finish their Vulkan mode soon.

Attached: 1484709748498.png (700x700, 362K)

does upgrading your armor make things to easy? i almost dont want to do it if thats the case

Like all enemies, learning their patterms will help. You'll need to dodge and fury attack a lot. Also, hitting them in the face will stun them and allow you to mount them and get free hits. You might go through a lot if weapons and food though.

It's very good, just not top tier.

Attached: my-image (4).png (1216x467, 355K)

it kinda does, but only to a point.

depends on how much hearts you've gathered, your general play style, and how far into the story you are.

>starting story quests THAT soon
Wew lad...
I didn't even meet a single living human being in the game before I'd played like ~30 hours already!

It does, but the amount of healing items you can collect and freely use also makes it too easy.

I think it causes the enemies to level up with you. I have no idea how the level scaling works though.

nah, the enemies level up only when you finish Ancient Beast quest lines. That's 4 possible upgrades.

i have 8 hearts and 2 divine beasts beaten

Where the fuck are the level up stations? I've only ever found the one that's on the great plateau. Does Zora's Domain have one?

You just KNOW

Attached: touchme.png (1911x1060, 2.26M)

Every town has one. It's kinda hard to miss them.

What's a level up station? You mean where you pray?

sure. the place where you give up the spirit orbs for hearts and stamina

why is the master sword covered in shit?

Zelda hid it in her ass when she escaped from ft hateno. This is in one of the memories, the 13th one iirc.

Like this guy said they're in every town. Also, there's one in Hate no that let's you change stamina for hearts and vice versa for some rupees.

Can someone shoop the hours days minutes picture to instead be number of minds changed by posting about botw on Yea Forums?

>4 swords C rank
Faggot.

can you parry arrows?

>getting my ass beat by this one Lynel
These shock arrows seem pretty useless when I hit the water and this thing isn't even phased.

All the amiibo/DLC items should have been in game secrets and quests. Would have made the game even better

use some attack buff food. al;so if you shoot him with an arrow in the face itll temporarily daze him

Protip:

Sneak into Hyrule Castle and hit all enemies with weapons with shock arrows. Profit.

Didn't enjoy this game as much as I had hoped, especially since it's seemingly universally liked
I hope they make big improvements to enemy variety and melee combat in the sequel, those would be my biggest complaints

Also what's up with the music? It's just beeping noises

Attached: 1515338723183.gif (300x223, 1.41M)