Hello there, Steven. Long time no see

Hello there, Steven. Long time no see

Attached: BC00B24A-0C00-4B79-971C-D248401376C2.jpg (699x540, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c?t=113
youtube.com/watch?v=MAJuQy9zTZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1540909055914.gif (544x560, 438K)

>Steveposter was being ironic all the time and wmeven cared to mock the character defeat
Actually based.

>ironic
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c?t=113

>Mocks a man as he falls into the abyss for his failed vision

>A year later, Steve falls into that same abyss learning that his vision was wrong as well and the failed vision was partially correct in the end

This is some good karma shit right here.

Based

Steve is THE most generic name you could ever name your character, glad this shitter isn't in.

More than Hero?

Notch wasn’t even sure of it, I don’t think it was until the Microsoft buyout that it started to get enforced. I’m pretty sure he was called “Mr Minecraft” in Super Meat Boy

>HAHA I WAS JUST IRONICALLY SHITPOSTING STEVE MEMES FOR 6 MONTHS HAHA YOU FELL FOR IT

Pretty sure they only chose "the hero" because there's so many DQ protags throughout the series

Mr. Grinch, I miss you!

I still haven't bought Smash, I'm just loving all these western brats getting butthurt about "le anime swordsmen". They know that Japs play this game too, right? Selfish, entitled little shits.

so the guy who made WHIIRR along with the grench version and the new one with steve banjo are made by the same guy?

Dairy Queen?

bowser jr and the koopalings exist, your argument sucks dick and your mom is a fat whale.

>They're so mad that they ignored and screamed through the Zelda reveal
Wow. Some smashfags and most rosterfags are intolerable.

It should’ve been Mr. Minecraft

It really doesn't matter if you've never heard of Dragon Quest. Your ugly zoomer character is never getting in Smash. Ever.

Not all of the heroes have official names

absolutely based and pilotred-pilled

Attached: 1558595128301.jpg (2354x2448, 1.28M)

>have I truly become a monster?

youtube.com/watch?v=MAJuQy9zTZk

I don't play fighting games.

dont worry steve, i got your back.

Attached: 756.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1152, 175K)

Have sex then

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to CREEPAH (AWWWWW MAN) getting confirmed in the mine! Make sure to have your pickaxe swinging side to side for the upcoming grueling task when we find diamonds tonight!

>B-BUT HEADS UP, YOU HEAR A SOUND, TURN AROUND AND LOOK UP, TOTAL SHOCK FILLED YOUR BODY!!!
“No it's you again i can never forget those eyes!”

Hate to disappoint you creeperfags but baby tonight, the creepers trying to steal our stuff again! And we're gonna run until it's done until the sun comes up in the morn!

Attached: 1548151081703.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

No, really. oddly enough they didn't even use the official model. And was staged to look like the bad guy.

>people unironically believed that a placeholder character without any kind of charisma and personality could not only be on smash, but also was going to be a big reveal on E3.

based

Those words don't work on me.

Is this the most kino video shitpost?
At first no one knew who would make it out of the two, and then it turned out none of them did and the video aged poorly.
Nearly a year later Grinch becomes the reaper and takes Steve away to pave the way for Banjo.

Yes

>Smash
>fighting game

The anti-swordsman rosterfaggotry is really stupid, a lot of people unironically believe the swordsmen in Smash don't have a wide variety of playstyles between them just because they have some similar animations.

It’s because you name your character mongoloid

based and redstoned

Ok this is actually based.

>he cut the part with the duck hunt fakeout
100% fake

CAUSE BABY TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

They still have official names outside of that you monogoloid

Erdrick/Loto for example

The level of seething stevefags are at

Attached: a crafters dream.png (954x766, 236K)

BASED

Kek