CORPORATIONS BAD

CORPORATIONS BAD
GAY ADOPTING GOOD

Attached: 09-59-45-583448-stardew-valley-ha-vendido-millon-copias-dos-meses.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pointoflaw.com/articles/archives/000023.php
youtube.com/watch?v=IcAZXEZQgRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Correct.

Are you implying corporations are good?

shut up and eat your monsanto corn

>GAY ADOPTING GOOD
wait what?

based

Corporations bad in rural towns, where competition is impossible for a small local store.

>rural america
>"diverse"
cringe

Corporations are bad though, they're basically just mini-dictatorships

...and that's a good thing

Yeah, pretty much

Since you're so pro-corp, name a vidya corporation that you actually like.

ITT: beliefs that are only 3 years old

>BOTH BAD

Attached: 1559533465862.jpg (859x960, 224K)

>CORPORATIONS GOOD
Hello, my fellow goy.

How would you know about the gay adopting if you didn't do a gay route OP?

Attached: 246506.png (562x277, 92K)

You can adopt gays in Stardew Valley now??
When was this update?

Attached: 1560036217015.png (750x581, 1004K)

Penny best girl.

god the village and villagers in this game were so shit and gay

Who /sociallyrightfiscallyleft/ here?

corporations are inherently evil. i had to learn how to calculate the value of a human life to get my econ degree. corporations do that so if they're putting out a product that might kill people, they can tell if they'll be able to afford the lawsuits. Ford did it with the pinto in the 70s. they calculated that it would be more cost effective to pay off the families of people who die in wrecks than it would be to fix their shitty car.
if murder was legal, corporations would kill people left and right if it would make them money.

you know that's a myth right?
pointoflaw.com/articles/archives/000023.php

is harvest moon on the snes good

>all npcs are fucking terrible
>only endgame is automating as much as possible
Fuck this game.

working for a corporation owns because i do nothing all day and collect a paycheck. Glad they're losing money on me fuck em

unironically yes

I can tell an American made this post.

post yfw you're not a capitalist cucked americlap

Attached: 1540181517069.png (755x755, 510K)

yeah
but if you haven't played them and are looking to go back and do so on emulators then I'd suggest Friends of Mineral Town

Yes im am literally /pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=IcAZXEZQgRw
older versions of the game look better honestly

just looked into that. apparently i need to question what I learn more sceptically. thanks user.
either way, corporations still are only concerned with money and money alone. everything I learned in business school was about how to make the most money possible while skirting along the bare minimum of morals required by the law. im not claiming to be above it at all, but that's how it works.

Which capitalist cucked hellhole do you hail from, friend?

this but unironically and gays don't include 2 males

>Giant megacorp moves in to the town
>LITERALLY tries to price fix the small local shop out of existence
>"All of our things are 50% cheaper than his things come buy our stuff goy :^)"

Why do you think this is a good thing? You realize Walmart has personally ruined thousands of small businesses because they can set prices ridiculously low due to simply being huge?

This is just the same art style with less detail, how on earth is it better

Walmart was just the first wave of it, they were already dead when Amazon was born.

Attached: 1559094720057.jpg (480x360, 38K)

The bigger problem is that all the girls in the game are terrible except maybe Haley. Even then she starts out as a bitch.

>Megacorp capable of feeding a town of hundreds moves into a town of 25
>Wonders why they went out of business.

fwd:fwd: libtards

don't vote

Harvest Moon will always be better than this copycat Tumblr game.

Ive only played through the game once and when I did it was the nature gaybo route
does it get preachy if you chose the corporation?

individually owned businesses good
corporations bad

more subdued tones

>Megacorp offers sub human wages and town festers into poverty and becomes leech on the system
>Honestly thinks promoting this behavior is a good choice

Well you're not wrong, just odd taste

>Gay adopting
Doesn't sound like Stardew.

I once talked to a girl who unironically was making an argument that adoption is something that started to exist naturally to accommodate gay couples. It was actually IRL and she was serious.

Yeah they'll just poison the water supply for an entire town instead.

I think Emily is more reward than risk. She's Luna Lovegood kind of crazy, the good shit. Before puberty.

There are people who think homosexuality is nature's way of correcting overpopulation.

Someone traced over Luffy?

The second you start thinking nature has a "will" you've lost the plot

>Penny best girl.
This, Hayley is overrated and Abigail is "my first teenage gf"

Attached: 1544869148297.png (744x965, 541K)

without resorting to memes or personal bias whats wrong with gay people adopting? would you rather have innocent children rot in orphanages that have been well studied to correlate with extreme mental health and developmental issues?

Attached: 1557889983039.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

I mean, it's an ethical question of physical vs moral degeneration.

Except in-game they are LITERALLY more expensive than Pierre's shop

This never made sense to me, why would anyone in Stardew Valley not go to Pierre's, the fuck is this hot milf I want to claim as my sow talking about?

Attached: joja shill.png (1920x1080, 338K)

>they calculated that it would be more cost effective to pay off the families of people who die in wrecks than it would be to fix their shitty car
Not only is that not true, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard and you're an idiot for ever believing it.

Practically? Gays are significantly more likely to abuse children, lesbians are notoriously abusive to each other and their kids
On a social level the kid will be bullied for having two dads, brought up in an unorthodox enviroment and will be raised with values differing from normal society and far, far more likely to turn to drug use
However despite all this the child will be disproportionately more successful in their career than one raised by a single mother statistically

im pretty sure they just mean that if you partake in a gay marriage the children system just has you adopt.

Dude, there is no risk of lawsuit in the world that is less expensive than fixing dozens of shitty cars. Did you buy your economic degree in a subway or something?

Literally nothing wrong with that

>everything I learned in business school was about how to make the most money possible while skirting along the bare minimum of morals required by the law.
You've clearly never been to business school, they simply do not teach anything that could be seen as remotely morally questionable even if they condone/partake in such things in their personal careers.

>On a social level the kid will be bullied for having two dads
Eh, not really? Gays are more accepted now than they've ever been. I guess it depends on where you live but it's not really an issue for most people by now, I'd imagine.

>brought up in an unorthodox enviroment and will be raised with values differing from normal society and far, far more likely to turn to drug use
Nigga, the difference between growing up with two loving heterosexual parents and two loving homosexual parents is negligible.

But god can’t give me something if he doesnt exist?

>does it get preachy if you chose the corporation?
No, you literally just get shit done faster without having to do anything specific and only miss out on a friendship bonus.
Joja route is creative mode.

Attached: 1559948085668.gif (287x344, 134K)

>Gays are more accepted now than they've ever been.
More gays have been successful at keeping people silent about it and not letting them voice their opinion.
>Nigga, the difference between growing up with two loving heterosexual parents and two loving homosexual parents is negligible.
That's naive thing to think.

Also all children deserve a normal family.

You NEED a father and a mother to come out normal for the most part. why do you think blacks ape out as much as they do? it wouldn't be this bad if they all had dads growing up. i grew up without a fatther figure and almost ended up a retarded ass tranny you'd fined on retardera im so god damn glad i realized what was wron with me and started fixing the problem.

>Eh, not really? Gays are more accepted now than they've ever been.
Kids will bully anyone for anyone different, don't act dumb it has nothing to do with "acceptance" kids will bully gingers for having red hair and brown kids for having pooskin

>Nigga, the difference between growing up with two loving heterosexual parents and two loving homosexual parents is negligible.
No, children need a male and female rolemodel during their developmental and adolescent years in order to be well socially adapted

I wish this game got more in-game content than multiplayer. Like expand some storylines, like for example be-friending Clint and in case you don't marry Emily helping him man up and ask her out, or new dungeons, or new seeds, new festivals here and there. Expand birthday by adding some events.

There is clearly a lot of room to grow just off the base alone.

>practically
>notoriously
Already one paragraph and you already sound like a monkey. Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
And top of using "my ass: the source", bullying in school works in both situation, adopted or not. And it's a non-argument, you can be bullied for any reason.

Can you molest you adopted child?

>No argument
>yOu DoNt KnOw WoRdS
Dilate, queer

>reddit meme
Have sex.

fpbp

You first, hon

Attached: 1551037767280.jpg (599x470, 170K)

Yeah that version looks almost exactly like SNES Harvest Moon

actually im a conservative

>children need a male and female rolemodel
id like to see a legitimate source on this statement

Why aren't you playing the superior farming game? It's not for women or men who cry if they're called men, and it's much deeper and funnier. Drop that gay shit for women and trannies, play Graveyard Keeper instead.

Attached: graveyard%20keeper%2020%20questions%20main[1].jpg (633x356, 101K)

heil hitler

There is literally one nigger in the game. What's to get mad about?

no user
the message is:
jews bad
local market good

jews bad
farming good

kikes dead
jews bad

DAS RITE let's suck some megacorporations dick. Fuck the local competitors, I want some chinese cock in my ass so every product can be dirt cheap.

I heard graveyard keeper was very grindy and repetitive

Attached: 1539102304761.png (366x378, 203K)

I wonder how far gone people are who still use this image and in response to blatant shitposters too.

OH YEAH WHEN WW3 COMES AROUND IF I DIE PLEASE BURY ME NEXT TO ALL MY PURCHASES I EVER GOTTEN IM SO FREE THAT I GOT MCDONALDS AND BURGETKING AS A FREEDOM CHOICE. PLEASE SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH I AM A BETTER HUMAN THAN ANOTHER PERSON BY BEING A SLAVE TO MCDONALDS AND PEPSI. THE MORE I OWN THE MORE HUMAN I AM BUT IM FREE FOREVER.
MCDONALDS AND PEPSI IS WORSHIPPED WITH BILLBOARDS BUT YET MY FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE ON A BILLBOARD AS A CORPORATION I GOT 1 MILLION MORE THE ATTENTION AND LIFE AND LIVELYHOOD THAN A COMMON PEASANTS COMMUNISM AND CAPITALISM ARE BOTH SLAVERY KEEPERS.

Attached: albert_pike_third_world_war_ww3.png (631x392, 147K)

>cries about the jew boogeyman
>but blindly defends multi billion dollar corporations
I'll never understand /pol/

All places of politics come from govts across the globe which makes real humans react.

Its like ww2 radio

Attached: KGkrC9A_d.jpg (640x338, 26K)

Fuck the miracles of consumer capitalism, I want to be told by my government what I should enjoy. Or hell, not even given the option by my ooga booga tribe.

Sent from my iphone

I mean. How else would you have a child in the game if you go with same sex marriage? What a weird thing to complain about.

Im so free that i need to close my eyes half the time im on the internet to avoid ads

It is! There's all sorts of things to grind. If you get tired of grinding crops, you can grind fish! Or potions! Or dead bodies! All sorts of autistic numbers going up, and you get a nice little cottage by the graveyard out of it. Plus, none of that homo shit in Stardew Valley. Trust me, it's great.

>advertising no homo shit on Yea Forums
Fuck off newfag

What are you doing outside your containment board, sodomite?

Attached: S3GJbip[1].jpg (425x425, 12K)

Yea Forums is the containment board

Corporations aren't your friend user

But the corporation wasn't even portrayed as bad. Just sterile, creeping and all-round efficient.
You can pretty much prove ancapitalism works by tossing your privately gained taxless funds at them and they'll do all the construction and improvement.

For what? People who don't like gay tranny shit? Just how big a majority do you believe gays are?

POLITICS GOOD
GAME BAD

It's almost like being a greedy asshole is something inherently human due to short mindedness, monarchial nature and if you have sufficient funds or people backing you up the most asshole shithead can do it.