Just you know

Just you know...

Attached: IMG_20190616_015748.jpg (2048x2048, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7w-Ifxmqd5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Phil.

Attached: 1491236280628 (1).png (666x656, 113K)

I wish i lived closer to E3

why does her face look like plastic

But I don’t see a dog

Oh, Phil, you dog you!

>Hover Hand
What a fag

xchads win again

anyone wanna talk about /ourguy/ and the highlight of E3?

youtube.com/watch?v=7w-Ifxmqd5c

he's keeping the Xbox brand alive even if it means PC will become known as the Xbox's sister console.

I'm just glad my old Xbox account is still gaining Gamerscore after all these years.

Why are her tits so low on her chest

The scarlet will just be a more better PC. This is due to the swap file configuration with pcie 4.0 nvme SSD.

Windows 10 cannot do this swap file configuration. So load times and texture streaming will be faster in scarlet

I bet he gave her the ole Xbox gamepass

I wish I lived further away. LA is a nightmare to get around in on a normal basis, and it's exponentially worse whenever there's any event.

she has huge tits but is self conscious about them, so she isn't wearing a pushup bar and is in fact trying to hide them

yeah I noticed they said that in a more marketing way but I'd really like to see a more technical write up on the console one of these days

Name!

Can't wait

It will happen probably after E3 2020, same with the PS5.

>Phil Spencer dicksuckers still going at it
You guys know that after 2014 he was the main person responsible for keeping the game budgets the same while still inflating the technical demands of the games right?
He is the reason why Xbox hasn't made a single new AAA IP in 5 years. As a platform holder it is your obligation to fund the development of our industry by pushing the boundaries of what is possible in our medium. You are supposed to invest in the idea of the hypothetical perfect AAA game.
Phil Spencer has done absolutely nothing.
At best he is a scam artist who can keep the delusional fans brainwashed.

Yea I was gonna say. Those tits probably go as far down as her belly button

You can't even make a shitty meme thread that's only three words long properly. Shoot all phoneposters

Xbox have been making a lot of good decisions lately but will anything be enough to compete against Sony? With the PS4 it feels like shit's a monopoly again like in the PS2 days.

You from the valley or city area?