Untitled

Attached: e3Lr6Q1.png (600x721, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1140038237768912896
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQrAffavZo
youtube.com/watch?v=lqWh1faBaAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B2

Attached: 50968890606986.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>it's real
So is this going to get him arrested or something?

Attached: 1426722275497.png (374x347, 171K)

Resetera

she doesn't wear lipstick like a whore.

of course it is, why would I lie on Yea Forums ever
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1140038237768912896
>So is this going to get him arrested or something?
you think it shouldn't be allowed to be this based?

baby's first waifu, I'd bet he hasn't even played the game

What?

Attached: Hall and Oates 2.jpg (1920x1440, 629K)

Learn to blankpost

Also since when can Elon draw?

His twitter operates under a special set of rules ever since he threatened to go private with his company. IIRC he's supposed to get 'permission' from his board before tweeting or some shit now

>literally thousands pieces of fanart of 2b exist, 50% of them are created by professional artists; can be google imaged within seconds
>picks the worst looking one
wtf is wrong with this guy

Attached: 1541687677072.png (921x645, 142K)

omg!! elon musk!! he likes 2b too??? he's just like me! i can't wait until reddit hears about this!

Attached: peakmale.jpg (462x446, 37K)

>baby's first waifu
That's Saber

You know he does this shit to get people like the ones here and on reddit (you know, easily swayed manchildren who make snap judgements on who is 'based' and who isn't to inform their political and financial situation) to unironically back him on personality alone, right? The self rationalization attack force kicks in soon after that

Make mine a caffè mocha~

Attached: 1556094070197.png (848x1133, 517K)

yeah like people here have the money to but his shit

Maybe he just likes 2B bro? Not everything is a 4 dimensional chess move

So what he's saying is that if you want to use the self driving feature on a Tesla, you should prop up your costumed sex doll in the drver's seat?

>2B becomes a cultural icon and the most popular female video game character of this decade
>FFXV is already forgotten despite hundreds of millions dumped in marketing
Square should have sent Yakuza to kill Tabata instead of just firing him, and also killed the retard who put that hack in charge of making a new mainline game of their flagship series. Blunder of the century.

The Model S in my garage says otherwise

Attached: 1464736223704.jpg (426x381, 49K)

mine 2 pls

Attached: 1533854492076.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

>hurr it's all tabata fault
Nomurafags are THIS delusional. Everything Nomura touches beyond drawing shit for has been garbage.

prove it

Artists are literally starving while a billionaire steals their content without crediting them. This is america.

>Omg he/she hates sjws?! Dare I say, /basedpilled/???!

Soul Calibur 6 is the best thing to have happened to 2B. God damn I love 2P2B

2e

Attached: 283B8422-DBCC-46D6-B315-6E0E6C7D73B8.jpg (1462x2048, 409K)

It's not chess moves or convincing people to buy things. It's literally just so the public is behind him on a pseudo cultural level ("this man likes the things I like, haha, based, he's just another guy") when he's another businessman with time to make money. it isn't a 4D chess move. It's basic PR, because he knows that there's a BIG intersection between the neckbeards who major in engineering, apply to his firms, and work to the bone for him for little pay. with random people who say "go science, let's upboat funny technology weeb reddit", and people here who want to see something "funny" happen out there. His stock trends correspond accordingly to when he first posted about anime, but it's failing now

Or maybe he just likes the hottest babe in vidya this generation?

What if they approved this

KH2FM was an incredibly fun game with actually interesting mechanics. I don't like Nomura's fetish for pockets, but don't act like the man hasn't touched interesting games even outside Kingdom Hearts

Why are you deflecting to Nomura?

>Twitter screencap thread
Why do you niggers keep doing this?

Berry handsome

he's just like me bros

its real wtf

Attached: 1553721821419.jpg (501x501, 31K)

Too be fair yoko taro made the nier games, nomura was too busy wanking off to dark darkly darkness KH bullshit.

>when a Nomurafag thinks he will convince anyone his button mashing kiddy garbge is good

Attached: coopandremer_display_image.gif (350x280, 75K)

but she is unironically 2e already

Who fucking cares he's funding future Taro games with this tweet.

Attached: b6e7a346f508600430a5698de4a3c935.jpg (1243x1252, 846K)

It's not mine. It's a customer's car that I'm detailing. Not the S but here's an 911 that I posed with to lure thots on tinder with

Attached: porsche20151106_163623.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Toobie...

This, Yoko Taro should be allowed too make his batshit.

Most people do, but a CEO who has on multiple occasions stroked his dick about how busy he is, who has took to twitter for multiple PR stunts (like that shitty mini sub for the kids in Thailand or whatever), and for someone who regularly likes to gain good press from popsci venues? Yeah, I'm sure he likes 2B, but I'm also sure it's just a cheap way to get easily swayed nerds to support le ebic science man

I'm fairly certain this tweet is fine as it doesn't pertain to Tesla in any way.

based

>t. didn't play it
I'm not even a nomurafag. I like DMC more as a pure combat game, but KH2 had something fairly special and unique with an interesting blend of melee mechanics and magic options

okay user, cool enough

The press doesn't go to taro lol
either way Taro got enough exposure with automata to the point where people will be paying attention to his next game anyway.

I pay $570 a week in mortgage, pretty sure I can afford one

I played KH2, it was mindless button mashing trash with pressing L1+face button for heal, reflect,etc. You are not going to convince me that shit is gold you fucking dumb kids.

her moveset is also amazing

Attached: 1558128515941.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

A bloo bloo go draw some more faggot.

She's really satisfying when things go right, god damn. The big meaty swings, the aerial bullshit, poking with the drone guns, and doing it as pic related

Attached: 1554598002242.jpg (946x1117, 164K)

WTF is this real???

>kids
The fuck are you on about? Also yeah, when you play on anything but critical it's pretty mindless, but then if you actually go ahead to do more interesting stuff, like
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQrAffavZo
youtube.com/watch?v=lqWh1faBaAA
And honestly? After playing the game, learning that this interesting stuff was at play, it was way more fun and I saw the combat in a new light. So yeah, I'm telling you it's more than mindless button mashing, but I know it's easier to shitpost than it is to say "hey user, I might be wrong"

omg a celeb tweeted the name of a thing!!

God you are a pathetic. I would actually have atleast a TINY bit of respect for KHfags if they just said "yeah, I like braindead button mashing, the worst parts of japanese story telling and disney, so what?" Instead you all desperately try to convince us you are big boys.

so when is he going to become a tranny

inb4 he start the project 2B and make her become reality

Attached: 1547234749222.gif (600x313, 860K)

>he didn't watch the video
>he did exactly what I said he'd do about it being easier to shitpost
Look dude this is low effort and bad shitposting. I know you're under the age of 20, and if not, you're definitely stuck in a very high school mentality, but I think at some point you'd be able to understand that the world isn't Yea Forums and that it's easy to like something, to prop up the good, while being okay with the bad. What you're doing isn't really that.

Have sex, loser

ecelebs are not vidya.

Please look at my husband 9S

Attached: 71683522_p6.jpg (1440x1440, 892K)

I actually can't beleive someone can be this obsessed. Tabata is over and done with, he exposed himself and will never make a real video game again. Just deal with it and move on

but celebs are if we're going by the nonstop keanu threads

>nonstop keanu threads
He's portraying a character in a video game so yes he is video game related.
An eceleb tweeting a video game character is not vidya.