The Outer Worlds - INCLUDED WITH XBOX GAMEPASS ON PC

The Outer Worlds - INCLUDED WITH XBOX GAMEPASS ON PC

I mean, i wasn't gonna play it anyways but neat

Attached: XGP.png (1328x736, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.pcgamingwiki.com/topic/4128-metro-exodus-the-uwp-variant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no more storage for triple a games because they’re all 100+ gb

First Metro Exodus and now this. Microsoft is dabbing on the Ebin Fail Store.

no no NO
buy the game and support theee devs right now steamdrone

Doesn't Microsoft own Obsidian now?

I can't fucking believe that Microsoft of all companies are going to be the ones to save PC gaming.

Yeah I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Like imagine paying millions for exclusives just to have them stolen from you by based microsoft shortly after.

tims gotta be furious now right? he can't even blame shit sales numbers on piracy anymore.

>was gonna pay 60
>now I'll pay 9.99
>beat the game within a mouth
>cancel gamepass
>save myself $50

>renting videogames

Have they addressed this? Is it cancel anytime

I cancelled after paying the 1 dollar and ive still got it for the month

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

Damn, Epic was good for the competition after all.
We needed a bigger villain than Steam

The windows store version of metro exodus is a disaster by all accounts. Timmy two yuan probably just doesn't seem them as a serious alternative.

That honestly seems like a pretty good deal as long as you’re willing to play through the game within a month
I know piratechads would say that it’s better to own the game but paying 1 dollar to rent the game for a month seems like a decent purchase

>1 dollar to rent the game for a month seems like a decent purchase
not to mention all the other games too, shit like sea of thieves that you'd be absolutely retarded to pay for suddenly becomes fun when it costs 5 bucks

>Epic Games store
No thanks, fag.

Attached: 1560550630378.png (512x415, 58K)

>ms offers 10$ to rent a shitton of games for a month
>Includes tons of upcoming triple a games
>cancel at anytime and keep the remainder of the month

And yet piratefags will pirate, it's not a service issue it's a poorfag issue. (Mostly 3rd world countries like USA).

so the xbox gamepass automaticly installed in your pc as part of windows 10 update?

based

>
>The windows store version of metro exodus is a disaster by all account
explain

>epic game store
>when pic related is the microsoft one
Are you retarded?

this
played sea of thieves because of game pass. fun little sandbox to fuck around in, but el oh el at the thought of paying $60 for it.

>XBOX GAMEPASS
>anything gamepass
>paying for hundreds of shit games in order to get a bilk discount rental on games you do want
Please don't do this to yourself

Attached: 1560183356115.jpg (480x720, 60K)

>bilk discount
*bulk discount
Sorry lads

dumb frogposter

nah it's big brain issue why would i waste money when i can get it for free. Seriously give me one reason why being a consumerist dumb whore raped by a big corporation is a good thing.

>$1
>forza 4, state of decay, metro, outer worlds, sea of thieves, halo MCC, gears 1/4/5, crackdown 3, sunset drive, vampyr
>cancel anytime and get your dollar back and keep the month
as long as they keep doing the $1 for a month deal, i'll keep signing up

Attached: 1545377054491.jpg (533x477, 36K)

community.pcgamingwiki.com/topic/4128-metro-exodus-the-uwp-variant/

Gears of war and State of Decay are shit. But, that is beside the point.
>normalizing this shit
If it takes off, developers will never have incentive to make a quality product ever again. Imagine the console kiddy/normal fag quality drop of the 00's times one hundred.
If you are capable of thinking on principle and not just pragmatism, realize that you gave a fraction of that dollar to Gearbox to fund Borderlands 4 #l00t #diversity edition.

>If it takes off, developers will never have incentive to make a quality product ever again
why?

Does the pass work on w7?

>If it takes off, developers will never have incentive to make a quality product ever again.
Nah there will always be devs passionate enough to put decent products. It's not like GP is going to have THAT much of an effect on gaming...

No windows store

based retard talking out of his ass

Nobody is going to make games specifically for these sorts of deals, there's no way it would be sustainable even if it was just shit mobile games. This is just relatively insignificant revenue stream that less successful devs can make a few bucks off once their games stop being relevant.

this
>look at list
>everything old as shit
>the only "new" titles are 1st party xbox that are used for double dipping PC consumers

Don't devs get paid by time paid on game pass? If anything, that's motivation to make a better game, instead of shitting out an overhyped game meant to be forgotten in a week.

Different user here so I'll try to suppose.
It's obviously not doom and gloom like the user makes it out to be but it's the same thing we've seen happen with DLC, season passes, pre-orders, etc.
Many devs are guided by data. If their data points to players dropping a game after 5 hours, they're more likely to have the next game stop after 5 hours. Why spend more millions on what a minority of players will actually play for? Depending on how this system works, who knows what sort of nickle and dime tactics they'll try to enforce even harder.
Whatever happens, there's always going to be quality games, it's just that something like this could leave a bad impact. I personally haven't paid too much attention to this is so for me it's all a theory of how the quality of games tends to decrease.

It's a shame that you missed out on the carpet and popcorn smell that was Blockbuster. It was like $8 to rent a scratched disc for five days.

I grew up trading and renting games, so continuing to rent doesn't bother me really. Also its basically the same price to rent a multitude of games in 2019 as it was to rent a single NES game in 1990 lol. Local blockbuster and family stores were like 7-10 bux for a few days rental. Now its 10 bux for 30 days.

Not being able to trade games I do buy nowadays kinda sucks though.

>If their data points to players dropping a game after 5 hours, they're more likely to have the next game stop after 5 hours.
That makes no sense at all given that devs already know that games with long play times generate billions through DLC and the whales that buy it. This sort of system is solely suited for old single player games that are at a stage in their life cycle where they no longer move copies and thus will generate more profit for the publisher through renting it to a subscription service, than direct sales to the customer.
Nobody is going to intentionally make games for services like this because the netflix/spotify model is way too unpredictable to bank your studio on and the F2P mutliplayer model generates billions every year.