Best controller ever made

best controller ever made

Attached: controle-nintendo-wii-u-pro-controller-preto-original-D_NQ_NP_418225-MLB25401857808_022017-F.jpg (1200x931, 116K)

dpad sucks

>no headphone jack
>symmetrical thumbsticks

close, but the Xbox One controller is perfection

>less features than controllers included in other consoles
>"""Pro"""

Only a Nintendo fan would justify this shit.

It has a better d-pad than the switch pro controller, but otherwise it's worse in every way.

FUCK i posted the wrong one, sorry anons. You guys are correct

Attached: GUEST_cd803e6d-1173-4231-9304-a3a63cb966ec.jpg (488x488, 26K)

>doesnt work with emulators
nice try homo

Attached: 1441849827540.jpg (419x610, 69K)

it does though

am I doing it right?

Attached: intellivision.jpg (750x1104, 501K)

this is actually the best controller

Actual best controller passing through

Attached: sony-sony-dualshock-2-controller-dualshock-2-original-imad8b3f65be5ztj.jpg (704x612, 29K)

ehm...

Attached: transferir (6).jpg (2952x2049, 1.79M)

oh i thought that was the switch pro controller
my bad

Attached: 1556163782699.jpg (500x667, 84K)

I honestly don't know how they could improve on this design for the new Xbox.

wtf, meant to post this

Attached: transferir (9).jpg (190x163, 4K)

Keyboard and Mouse chads

Based and longbatterypilled

Ah, perfection

what ever happened to 6 face button setups?
I feel like the gamecube face setup with 2 more buttons, on an xbone or wiiu pro controller would be perfect.

Can you uae this on the switch?

I would never buy an xbox, but this does a good job for most games on pc

>uncomfortable button layout
>no rhyme or reason to its design
>stupid hole in the middle to stick your micro into
>giant shoulder buttons that cant be tapped on a dime
>loud as shit, neighbors can hear you autistically practicing your wave dash from the next house over
Only meleefags and tryhard zoomers emulating meleefags use these shits in 2019

Attached: 1543984677048.jpg (720x720, 28K)

You have to buy a third-party adapter, but said adapter lets you use any 7th or 8th gen console's controller anyway.

Because Playstation won and DS series made it the standart thing. Now everyone is afraid to change despite games requiring more buttons than before.

There's so much I don't like about this controller.

>Trigger buttons are too narrow
>Symmetrical stick placement puts face buttons too low
>Awkward curve grip
>Option buttons too far centre, you have to reach far in
>Charges via micro-USB
>No motion controls

It's unbelievably unsatisfying to use.

>No analogue triggers
No controllers for the Wii U featured them, anyway. It's strange that Nintendo dropped analogue triggers after Gamecube though.
Then again, the Gamecube also only had a right bumper, no left bumper.

Attached: tumblr_np5f0sgTcS1u3akyno1_1280.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 46K)

yes with a thirdparty bluetooth adapter

I bet that adds a shitton of input delay.

>ywn contact flying fuckernauts from outer space with this thing

Your post makes me think you're a hardened elitist snob fanboy of some other controller. So out with it, user. What controller should literally every person on the planet use until the day they die? What controller is so good that all other controllers must be smashed with a hammer immediately?

buy a mayflash adapter

based

Attached: 1553666610346.jpg (419x600, 37K)

Good thing no game made in the last 20 years used a d-pad

This is the biggest meme controller
Nintendo only keeps selling this shit because of Smashtards

Extremely rough, made it in like 90 seconds, but imagine this

Attached: hjkvkjc.jpg (244x244, 21K)

based and redpilled

FUCK I posted the wrong one AGAIN, really sorry anons.

Attached: lEehRif.png (646x455, 202K)

or this

Attached: 1560642135500.png (323x227, 51K)

>MS shills ALREADY ITT lying about ANY xb*x controller being good

its important if you play fighting games

There are a few controllers I'm fond off, like the original SNES pad, 8bitdo SF30 Pro, the Gamecube controller, the Switch Pro controller (excluding its d-pad), the Wii Classic Controller Pro.

It's just that the Wii U Pro Controller was really shit. The Game Pad was better ergonomically and it was fucking big and heavy.

I had to buy a new one because my old one got busted L and R buttons as well as false A and B inputs and the left stick began not properly turning.

Anyone who has bought generic ones? I paid almost double the price for an original instead of a generic one.

I really like this controller. Fits into my hand perfectly, buttons feel solid and the d-pad is actually really good. There is one thing I'd improve though. The coating on the back dissolves after 2 or so years and becomes a sticky mess. You need to clean it using cleaning alcohol. So either make a better coating job or just don't do it.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 24K)

Damn straight it is.
That has a literal top tier dpad, you absolute fucking cretin.

>That has a literal top tier dpad, you absolute fucking cretin.
doing motions on that dpad feels terrible, you're a retard

It's great but I don't like the bumpers all that much compared to the 360 controller. Though the triggers feel smooth as fuck.

Actual best controller coming through

Attached: 71Z-JFre8DL._AC_.jpg (2528x1756, 139K)

Even if that were true, and it's not, it's still the best dpad on a modern controller because it's actually accurate and lets you do shit properly. Name a single good dpad so I can laugh at you and your inbred opinions.

>Wii U Pro
I got a fake from Aliexpress a year ago and it still works flawlessly. The battery isn't too bad either.

This is creative bankruptcy-tier controller

BASED

i think we can all agree both of these are decent, regardless of their shit systems *laughs in pc cuck*

I don't get why people on Yea Forums sperg out about symmetrical vs asymmetrical sticks. I use an Xbox controller on my PC, and a DS4 on my PS4, and the difference in stick placement is so negligible that it makes no noticeable difference where my thumb is. Do people on Yea Forums just have weird, tiny baby hands?

literally the only genre of game where the dpad matters is fighting games. I don't care that you think it's the PERFECT DPAD to play fucking puyo puyo tetris with. If it's not a fighting game any dpad will do because it matters so little.

ps3 and ps4 have good dpads in that regard.

>Do people on Yea Forums just have weird, tiny baby hands?
Considering the amount of shilling for computer mice with holes drilled in them to be as light as possible, do you have to ask?

Do you had experience with the wired? its cheapear and i honestly dont care for the wireless

Attached: 9f79f4fc1820828204ad1d7c5cde70ee.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>to be as light as possible
That's not why they're there. Those are speedholes, they make the mouse go faster.

So its not important

it may not be the best controller, it has the worst 'analogue stick', but it also has the best dpad on anything ever. hyper satisfying for 2d games. still use mine with fusa gamepad on pc.

Attached: Psp-1000[1].jpg (3840x2180, 2.36M)

>left stick below d-pad
Fucking why?

not outside of fighting games no

Because most people don't have tiny, weird baby hands.

why not? whats the big deal?

Fuck sorry ok for real this time this is the right one

Attached: Nintendo_Switch_Pro_Controller_(JPN).jpg (1536x900, 55K)

>but it also has the best dpad on anything ever
Someone never used the vita.

too expensive

Needs some weight

god real talk this thing is a fucking disaster

>playing a fighting game with a pad
You're already retarded. Even then, it's fucking leagues ahead of PS3, how anybody can pretend that shit isn't the absolute worst is beyond me.
Besides, there are plenty of other games where d-pads are important, like anything 2D. If you're a retarded nigger who only plays fighting games that's one thing, but for everyone who plays a variety of games it's crucial.

Also anyone so fucking incompetent they can't even play tetris to the point where a good dpad is a necessity is absolutely garbage at videogames and their opinion is irrelevant.

fucking plebs

Attached: joydick-2.jpg (420x315, 41K)

That's not SNES.

d-pad was perfect you assmuncher.
It makes the Switch's shitty pro controller d-pad even worse in comparison.

>DS3 and 4 have good dpads
>when the ones in FGC mod the fucking the dpad because they are break often and read inputs wrong(like diagonal inputs)
>and those that dont, use a fucking new controller at every new tournament
No.

And dpads are great for 2d games, especially platformers

>use the dpad or press square/X buttons
>touch the tip of either of the analog sticks
That's why

fuck off grandpa

>Why yes I use FinalMouse, how could you tell?

Attached: ff.png (680x760, 135K)

nobody ever fucking owned a vita. you can't just go around making things up on the internet that's illegal.

Yeah, they are practically the same. Go for it.

>picture of a 1k PSP
You best be trolling. 1k d-pads are infamously bad. Even with improved 3k d-pad is serviceable at best. Vita has better d-pad anyway. In fact best d-pad on a handheld is probably the one on Vita.

Most games do you retard. It’s just the Nintendie ones that don’t require it. Every sports game uses the dpad. Every FPS uses the dpad.

It's actually one of the worst, and it shows how casual you are at video games if you say it's good.

Having the right stick above the buttons means you can't camera control and use the face buttons at the same time. There's a reason they only did it once.

Because its idiotic to place it in the secondary position when you use it 99% of the time

pretty sure most games nowadays use both analogs primarily, so why not have both of them on top?

I think the biggest cause of that fight is console fps games. I play FPS games on pc with k+m so I never cared about the stick placement. I am used to both.

>expensive as shit
>360-tier dpad
no
good ergo though

see:

Yeah and its literally only used as if the directions are four separate buttons.

That would also work. There is literally no argument for having left stick below the d-pad.

I wish I could get a ps2 controller with a psp/vita dpad.

Usually its oversized ogrehands more than babyhands.
>t. fellow averagehand chad who can use any controller and is surrounded by these retards irl

>playing a fighting game with a pad
i agree, i mean for those that do

>Besides, there are plenty of other games where d-pads are important, like anything 2D.
not nearly as essential

>Also anyone so fucking incompetent they can't even play tetris to the point where a good dpad is a necessity is absolutely garbage at videogames and their opinion is irrelevant.
its cute that you added this in there

if these problems were nearly as rampant as you make them out to be, they wouldn't be used as much as they are. And even if this were the case, there has to be something about them that makes them worth using despite that

>make tiny controllers for baby hands
>"if you don't like this you must have baby hands"
?

>i agree, i mean for those that do
They don't matter. They have better inputs they should be using.
>not nearly as essential
It really is.
>its cute that you added this in there
It's not my fault you're garbage at one of the most classic games ever made, user.

nobody posted the actual best controller. . .

Attached: n6420controller20mod-11394638[1].jpg (600x448, 217K)

It worked will on the gamepad since it had gyro for fine camera control. Using your index finger for rough camera control was more than enough and it let you keep your thumb free to use the buttons. Wii U pro of course didn't have gyro, so it would not have a chance at the best controller spot regardless of button placement.

Here's your controller, bro

Attached: purplepink.jpg (3024x4032, 3.79M)

platformers aren't as high stakes lmao, they don't matter as much. it doesn't matter if you play hollow knight on your shitty pad.

I don't know how you think that Wii U shitpad > PS4 pad is a tenable position

also the puyo puyo tetris thing was a joke, user. i don't actually give a shit.

$20 wired is expensive now?

> the same
Ok thanks

No good game needs to to claw face buttons.

Literally just a classic controller with the analog triggers removed and some awful feeling handles added.

>3rd party
I mean, the ones from chinkexpress are good and all but I thought we were talking about the official one

Because they are the standard for the console and younger gens are used to that shit so they dont even realize how awkward is to play in crab mode.
Fighting scene mod them, some use sticks or hitboxes.
Others buy 3rd parties that feel more like a DS2, others just use adapters for their older DS2. Some even buy something similar to the saturn controller to play 2d games.

Do you guys also like to collect controllers?

Now this is podracing

What’s the argument for having it above the dpad?

I wish I could, post your collection user and thoughts on each of the controllers

OH, but it's okay when Nintendo copies Xbox.
Fucking hypocrisy.

6 face buttons

That's the natural resting position for you thumb. The Dual Analog/Dualshock style is a kludge that Sony developed to reuse the SNES layout and copy the analog stick

Attached: PSX-Original-Controller[1].jpg (2620x2280, 1.32M)

>dont even realize how awkward is to play in crab mode.
this is about fighting games
mods are fine, stick/hitbox is probably a better investment i agree
DS2 pads more or less have the same design as the DS3 pads
>saturn-like
like the hori fighting commander?

I involuntarily collect controllers because they all have some massive flaws and I'm looking for a perfect one.

>no analogue triggers
So close.

I'm mobile posting right now, but I have the 360, X1, PSOne, PS2 and PS3, all original and in pristine condition as I take care of my stuff. Been trying to find a Wii U Pro but I guess I'll have to settle with the fake one.

>shit dpad
>glossy plastic
>feels lightweight and flimsy, cheaply designed
>digital buttons as "triggers"

>expensive as fuck
>wireless connection is garbage
>d-pad is literal shit

desu

>usb plug starts getting flimsy and disconnecting with the slightest bump
I hate this shit in these modern controllers, never had any of this problem with the old wired 360 pad

Because the directional input has always been in a place that is ergonomically superior which is the upper position. Do you pick up genesis or snes controllers and get angry that the d-pad isn't one inch to the right and below?

>what is gamecube

Agreed

is there a way to connect the wireless PS2 controller on PC?

Attached: 63634634634.jpg (494x472, 56K)

even if you could find an adapter i doubt drivers for this sort of thing exist

DS2 RL2 feel better than 3.
>Hori FC
Yes, things like that

>cables dying fast
>put down DS4 and RL2 read it as pressing the fucking buttons
I hate this shit so much.

Forgot to mention, I'm gay btw if that matters.

d-pad centric controllers

Too slippery. The rubber/matt finish of the Switch Pro controller is better.

The best controller would be the PS2 layout, but on a fatter controller like Xbox 360 or Switch Pro.

This is the objective truth

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 11.45.05 PM.png (2560x1154, 1.15M)

>haha maybe I'll give Smash Bros Brawl a try on Nunchuck + Wiimote, surely it can't be worse than sideways Wiimote since it has an analog stick

Remember: if your controller doesn't give priority to the d-pad, it's a gimmick controller.

>priority to the d-pad
>when 99% of videogames use a stick

this.

he didn't post the Switch pro, retard

>symmetrical sticks
>digital triggers
Fuck off, retard.

It also fixed the analogue stick placement and made the cord come out of the top instead of the bottom.

The lack of analogue triggers is a pain and it fucks with hooking these things up to PC for emulation.

Only controller I'm comfy playing fighting games on. I use PS3 but it just isn't the same, and they all die after a year or two.

I use this for everything that allows it via USB, it just feels universal.

You're OK, user.