No game that features something similar to stand fights

>no game that features something similar to stand fights
How would this be achieved in the video game format?

Attached: Capture_8.png (840x961, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwxvFoaAGek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Astral chain is literally coming out in august

Stand battles are super tactical and free-form, there's literally no way you could emulate that in a video game.

I forgot about that. Shit, I might end up getting a Switch just for that

Then look the second day of the gameplay from E3, the developer himself plays against bosses and you can see how good the combat system actually is.

fpbp

well done.

>Persona

plus theres JoJo videogames, the summons in SOTN feel like stands

stands fights heavily rely on the environment and extremely specific powers, would be extremely hard to translate to vidya

Nioh's guardian spirits are basically stands

Attached: 532523523.jpg (850x510, 83K)

watch Yu narukami vs Margaret Fight
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwxvFoaAGek

Is tusk painful to use?

Play Z.W.E.I. mirror matches in Soulcalibur 5.

Disregarding the actual fucking JoJo games with stands that literally already exists and the Persona series, there's also Astral Chain coming out soon

Dio mod for doom
I think theres a stand mod for dark souls
Persona if ur fine with turnbased combat
Luigi's mansion 3

Stand battles will never be represented in a videogame other than puppet-fighters
see
Actual Stand battles are too broad, diverse, improvisational and mysterious to represent in a videogame especially if you want multiplayer.
If you managed to do it, the game would be a miserable mess of constantly getting oneshot with no warning because you ate spaghetti or walked on the left side of the street on the fourth day of the month and subsequently lost all vanderwall force in your body.

I honestly can't imagine it. Games are too structured to produce those wild card moments in that are in every stand fight.

Attached: thoth gio.jpg (1280x1280, 919K)

Persona 1 my dude

Astral chains is looking good. If we’re going to talk about how to make a good jojo game though (not a fighter), they would need to focus on the abilities of the stands, like really look at them and then apply it to the game.
Fuck balancing too, make them all broken.

omg is this a wild le jojo reference??? ^_^
jojo fans are fucking cancerous

That's about the most beautiful summary of stand horseshit I've ever seen.

You could always just play the Capcom JoJo's fighter.

Mista > Bruno > Abbacchio > Narancia > Giorno > Fugo

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. The game is exactly as crazy and oddly specific as a Jojo game should be, even more so than HFTF or the 3d jojo games.

No

Spotted the fag, literally everyone else in the thread was calm and gave genuine suggestions, then you come in here thinking your fucking cool just because your a fucking contrarian dweeb who shits up threads completely unrelated to him. What a sad life

Mista > Bruno >>>>>>>>>> Narancia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fugo >>>>>>>>> Abbachio

based

This, if you don't do it right it's just punchghosts.