Well Yea Forums, our trophy girls are returning as racers sometime after the release of the game...

Well Yea Forums, our trophy girls are returning as racers sometime after the release of the game. Does this please you somewhat?

Attached: A15687C7-A6D4-42CE-95CC-8E3F993868CC.jpg (600x400, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ht11kZ7Gec
youtu.be/tdgEIDP_OUU
youtube.com/watch?v=NUaNZvTGLdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Very much.

Attached: 1560615987737.png (3264x3526, 1.59M)

>Somewhat
Them being playable is infinitely better than them just being a prop I look at for 3 seconds after a race while mashing the skip button.

Velo confirmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ht11kZ7Gec

2:58 you can hear velo's mask music driving near Nash

no obj_motherfucker no buy

No, because they'll never be real

I'm still in utter disbelief.

Attached: Tawna.webm (1920x1080, 395K)

Who else will be playing the chad master of time?

Attached: DpfgtUoW4AAA3Gx.jpg (885x1024, 213K)

Holy fuck 6 more days, I cannot stop thinking about playing this game and I don't know why.
Maybe it's because it's been so long since I've played a good arcade racer. MK8 was cool but the item balance really killed a lot of enjoyment.

is he in?

Attached: eggiupus-rex.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Yes. Post launch

I wonder how many people are under the false impression trophy girls are day 1 characters. I expect to see some angry posts about it once the game drops.

Yaya is in!

Attached: Yaya the Panda.png (480x500, 78K)

Seems a bit of a stretch CNK masks all sounded pretty much the same apart from the sound effect that plays at the start.
youtu.be/tdgEIDP_OUU
That being said, the emphasis on REAL Velo more or less confirms fake Velo will be in, other wise there'd be no point in calling the character Real Velo. I am starting to think we may have been given the final launch roster tho, anticipated characters are now likely to come via grand prix

Attached: CTR Coco.png (713x727, 374K)

MK8 had 48 tracks when all was said and done. Between CTR, NK and eventually TT, how much will that be? So far there's going to be at least 3 Grand Prix with all new tracks, right?
Also: youtube.com/watch?v=NUaNZvTGLdQ

One copy of Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled for the Playstation 4, please.

Attached: bhdrsf5k1k431.jpg (640x836, 55K)

Attached: Yaya and the boys!.jpg (790x430, 73K)

any artists itt know how the "glow" effect of this image was achieved? it's really pretty

Its a bit annoying considering they're coming out like a week after launch. Its not like an extra week is going to make any major changes, so it seems it's just the developers padding out the grand prix releases for whatever reason. You'd think if they were going to make us wait it'd be about a month.

It's just a good use of colour and shading.

> the emphasis on REAL Velo more or less confirms fake Velo will be in, other wise there'd be no point in calling the character Real Velo.

My guess is there will be a grand prix featuring emperor velo as an unlockable. Hopefully some dank-ass skins, with classic zam amongst them.

Attached: original zam always better.png (1003x535, 390K)

Hes in!

Attached: E2946F92-78C5-488A-9112-FB88F4459382.jpg (1001x798, 85K)

Probably when we'll get the hoverbike aswell

They sound similar but the rhythm is definitely that of the velo mask.

Same. There is no game like CTR. Not just as a kart racer, the game is the whole package, and now they have expanded on that. I'm feeling the same I felt when DMCV was about to come out. It's the feeling of knowing that despite everything could have gone wrong, the devs not only did the minimum to just get by, but they added everything that you ever wanted and even things that you didn't know you wanted like the trophy girls being playable. This game is going to be pure soul.

she's in

Attached: Spyro_Reignited_Trilogy_20181216185931.png (3840x2160, 2.42M)

calling Nina a boy is very rude