Fuck Doomguy

Why do people want this Master Chief knockoff in smash? Fallout has fuck-all to do with Nintendo and Fallout 76 was a disaster, I don’t understand the mindset

Every character in Smash from Joker to Cloud has ties, even if small, to Nintendo in some way, shape, or form. Fallout doesn’t.

Attached: 93B8860A-B533-4EC8-8A00-E4A85ED62256.jpg (800x800, 170K)

based retard

i don't care if there's no real connection, gimme easy pete

Fuck off you seething incel fallout does NOT belong in smash it is a soulless husk of what it used to be and Todd Howard doesn’t deserve the free positive PR which is all he wants from it so they can pump out Fallout 76 2: Electric Boogaloo

Fuck that shitheaded geezer, deserves to be spaghetti sauce for not letting me have his fucking explosives.

>Master chief knockoff
>Fallout has fuck-all to do with nintendo
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nice bait, had a good laugh. Here's hoping the father of FPSs gets in!

Name one (1) fallout reference on anything Nintendo ever

Go ahead I’ll be waiting

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1559951467190.jpg (1191x1258, 197K)

>fallout
>father of fps

Attached: CA0B8A46-98A2-483A-88AB-84DCD375EA5B.jpg (963x1024, 74K)

To be fair Doom was on the N64, so it does have history on Nintendo hardware.

I would rather Master Chief, but he has never been on Nintendo hardware. I believe every character in Smash so far HAS been on Ninty hardware.

Attached: master chief smash 2.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Because he’s an irrelevant literal who & boomers think being influential 30 years ago means anything in 2019. Most gamers today grew up with consoles & have never heard about doom

Skyrim on the switch is made by Bethesda
Bethesda made fallout 76
Checkmate retard

people want it on the switch

>Why do people want this Master Chief knockoff in smash?
Because Master Chief will never get in otherwise.
Same reason faggots wanted Bayo in, since we'll never get Dante.

Doom =/= Fallout

Nobody wants Fallout 76 on switch stop shitposting

anybody notice how the orange parts of the armor on the stomach emulate the six-pack of the original?

Attached: Doom Slayer Formerly Guy.jpg (1085x810, 368K)

based halo

Doomguy is the main protagonist from the video game series Doom. Not Fallout.
YOU STUPID FUCKING ZOOMERS ARE ROSTERFAGGING AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT GAMES THE PEOPLE YOURE ROSTERFAGGING FOR ARE FROM

genuine question - what ties to nintendo did joker/persona have before the character reveal? and was cloud limited to some ff7 port?

Attached: 8e7.png (1024x1024, 74K)

What Fallout retard, he is a Quake character get your facts right

duke nukem is better

Jesus Christ, we're shitposting! Don't get all wiled up over a bunch of sad sarcastic fucks having a bit of fun on the internet. I actually want Doomguy unironically. I think he's the last western pick that should be added.

seething CIA shill
go back to muh guhbuhment
>>>>/pol

Who said you that Yea Forums is your personal shitposting "for the lulz" space though?

>Joker has ties
You're really really fucking reaching if you think because SMT is mostly Nintendo that a spin off that isn't on a single Nintendo console and the MC of the newest one is related to them in any fucking way. Let alone nothing in his moveset is a call to any of the SMT stuff on Nintendo stuff and just P5 specific stuff.

I'll have you know my dad works at Nintendo, my mom works at Bethesda, my uncle works at the CIA, and my grandma works at the Kremlin. And they all say Doomguy is in.

Cope faggot

>To be fair Doom was on the N64, so it does have history on Nintendo hardware.
Doom has been available on multiple Nintendo consoles.

Fallout retard not doom reread op

Shut the FUCK up boomer.

You know what I love about this thread? The FUCKING retards taking it seriously.

Gr8 b8 8/8

Your post makes me want to have Doomguy in Smash then have him remove his helmet only to reveal the Sole Survivor

Attached: 59878948456.png (600x610, 565K)

I actually agree, I don’t know why you’re talking about Fallout though

I’d rather fuck Baron of Hell ;)

You wanna check when Ice climbers last game was

>Not wanting Robin "the real Doomguy" Williams to be in the same game as his daughter Zelda

Attached: robin trent john.jpg (550x407, 41K)

After DOOM 2016, I don't really see the reason why we need a Metroid Prime 4.