Starting tomorrow, all new games created will be made exclusively for one of these three consoles, forever...

Starting tomorrow, all new games created will be made exclusively for one of these three consoles, forever. The choice of which is up to you. Which would you choose, and why?

Attached: fifthgen.png (1029x581, 68K)

Saturn
4MB RAM cart

Everything on the N64 if that's the case. There's no way I'm going back to the PS1 or the Saturn.

A whole 4MB? fuck, I guess I'll have no choice.

This.
Developers will eventually learn to squeeze the potential out of the Saturn's weird architecture.

64 has the cartridges
PS1 has the controller
saturn is ok

none of them

Enjoy your smeared textures. The objective choice is PSX but I think I would choose Saturn just to make it interesting.

Attached: 1514960408313.jpg (2553x960, 651K)

Saturn. Fun fact, the Saturn sold roughly 7.5 million of its confirmed 10 million sold units in Japan.

My man

Attached: 1511552357746.png (312x412, 202K)

N64. The Saturn is good but that controller.

Source

I think he means the MKI.
The MKII, pictured here, is widely regarded as having one of the best pad designs (d-pad + button layout) for fighting games especially, ever made.

Attached: Sega-Saturn-Controller-NA-Mk-II-FL.jpg (2880x1980, 2.46M)

>that controller
???

The Jap controller is renowned as one of the best ever made, and the 3D pad even features analog shoulder buttons. It's objectively superior to the N64 controller.
The one you posted is in fact the original controller, the one released in western countries is a redesign.

Attached: Saturn_MK-80314.jpg (1940x2220, 1.65M)

*slow ass fillrate blocks your path*

Attached: tomb3.webm (584x476, 2.94M)

The pad on the 3D control pad is terrible and while the shoulder buttons are analog they are not pressure-sensitive.

>Better tech and expandible possibilities
>Old tech
>Meh tech

>Full 3d
>No 3d
>2.5d

Geee i dont know. You like horses or car?

Oh god, i didn't even know.
What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 5235.jpg (500x500, 15K)

*lack of transparency blocks your path*

Attached: resident_svideo.webm (800x533, 2.95M)

>The pad on the 3D control pad is terrible
It is literally - LITERALLY - the same pad as the Jap 2D controller.
>they are not pressure-sensitive
If they are analog, doesn't that make them by definition pressure sensitive?
It's extremely comfortable to hold in the hand actually. Fits just right.

>3D games
Check out this loser.

Attached: 156297278768.png (680x680, 413K)

>It is literally - LITERALLY - the same pad as the Jap 2D controller.
I meant the 3D Directional Pad, not the D-Pad. It's not raised like an analog stick, so it's nothing but a glorified D-Pad.

>If they are analog, doesn't that make them by definition pressure sensitive?
No, there are only two states: 0 or 1. They are just like other controllers with shoulder buttons.

>It's extremely comfortable to hold in the hand actually. Fits just right.
I find it personally worse than the PlayStation and perhaps on-par with the Nintendo 64. Many people dislike the ergonomics.

More like N64 + RAM expander
Texture warping can fuck off

>I meant the 3D Directional Pad, not the D-Pad. It's not raised like an analog stick, so it's nothing but a glorified D-Pad.
What are you smoking, whether something is an analog stick has nothing to do with its form factor.
>No, there are only two states: 0 or 1. They are just like other controllers with shoulder buttons.
You don't own one do you? They are analog, just like the Dreamcast controller. Hook one up to windows and both the L and R pads will register as analog axes.
>I find it personally worse than the PlayStation and perhaps on-par with the Nintendo 64. Many people dislike the ergonomics.
Okay.

>What are you smoking, whether something is an analog stick has nothing to do with its form factor.
It's a pad, not a stick.

>You don't own one do you? They are analog, just like the Dreamcast controller. Hook one up to windows and both the L and R pads will register as analog axes.
I do, none of the games that I played register any input besides 0 or 1. It might be a developer thing.

>It's a pad, not a stick.
Regardless, it's an analog pad. Stop arguing over semantics like an autist.

>I do, none of the games that I played register any input besides 0 or 1. It might be a developer thing.
Doesn't mean they're not analog.

64, as it would have the expansion pac and be piss easy to emulate.

I would say Playstaion due to it's larger size, but the jitter and if nu-sony were still handling it, things wouldn't go well

>Regardless, it's an analog pad. Stop arguing over semantics like an autist.
Fine, it's a terrible analog pad. Not an adequate analog stick.

>no CD quality music
>shit controller
Fug off.

It allows for full analog movement across three axes, how is it not adequate?

PS1

900MB discs + dual analog

>It allows for full analog movement across three axes, how is it not adequate?
What do you mean three axes? X and Y is only two. It's poor-quality and unergonomic. There's a reason SEGA dropped out from the console race.

It can but it's an extremely difficult task, see