This is your party for tonight

Attached: party.jpg (1200x1200, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wosMXEWlWgE
youtube.com/watch?v=unpWwn00mJs
twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv/clip/ObservantPricklyLionM4xHeh
youtube.com/watch?v=abE09-tqhoM
youtube.com/watch?v=--LOYdzogDA
jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/24b5597716f67aa926e34b17007060337b6f995b
youtube.com/watch?v=WmJxkVbow
youtube.com/watch?v=WmJxkVbowSI
youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wea0SMMrSgU
youtube.com/watch?v=8xqskiIehfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gnb
>dancer
>astro
What's the mikote? Looks like a white mage weapon but then it would have 2 healers.

What is Hydaelyn's endgoal? Does she want every world to be flooded with light like the First?

Based on the party comp he has to be a BLM

that's the black mage weapon

I think it's a case of "road to hell is paved with good intention" when it comes to Hydaelyn. Just like many other primals.

>that's the black mage weapon
Really? It looks so white magey though. Fucking Yoshi.

>5 man party
Retardbro....

>suzaku ex
>clearly see DRK using Abyssal Drain like it's part of their combo

Attached: worried laughter.png (520x678, 301K)

>yfw you're so fucking retarded and your question to Yoshi (which is not really a question and basically just whining about the state of WHM) is so fucking retarded that he starts laughing at you halfway through
>yfw a few minutes later you ask an even more retarded question about classic 1.0 servers and again Yoshi laughs at your face
Why is this dude such a fucking loser?

That's a ninja, bro

The second one was clearly a joke you autist

Nightmare.

Attached: jc.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

He's just practicing for 5.0, don't worry about it

It's not though, pal.

nice bait

It's got 2 swords, he's clearly a ninja

It's definitely a NIN.

roes on suicide watch

Attached: D9C2ATnW4AE18v-.jpg (866x656, 131K)

It's a dancer throwing weapon. We've seen it already. Someone who saved the pic please post it now, thanks.

Why was 1.0 so bad anyway? I got into XIV initially because I heard that square basically handled the fact that it was really bad perfectly by giving it a really cool ending and just remaking it into a huge success, but I've never heard anyone talk about why 1.0 was such a disaster.

I'm going miss all my SCH dots.

are we going to be okay WARbros......

>Miasma
>Bio
>Bio II
>Shadow Flare
>Miasma II
>Thunder
>Aero
>All lost, never to be seen again

Attached: 1552147396933.jpg (662x807, 117K)

it's literally the ninja af weapon

Attached: dumb dncposter.png (1500x2000, 1.59M)

Can we expect to see large improvements in cloth physics? With how prolific glamour is in FFXIV I would expect them to have capes and scarfs and the like in the game already but they sure enjoy taking their time

There was something about yoshiPs dancer lalafell skirt moving in new and mysterious ways which is why I'm asking

Attached: 1515001339750.jpg (540x760, 56K)

>reverse grip dual sword/hoog daggers
>not NIN

Attached: file.png (1500x2000, 1.7M)

They blew all the budget on their motion captured cutscenes and forgot to make it have good gameplay.
Its why now our cutscenes consist of nodding and other basic emotes.

>was clearly a joke you autist
Considering all the other brain dead questions he asked I'm not so sure, user. Laughing nervously as your question gets laughed at doesn't imply you're in on the joke.

NO! I CANNOT BE WRONG.

Here's a few things that were shit about it
>daily exp cap
>massive lag on literally everything because the entire game was handled server-side
>super slow combat
>it ran like shit because everything had way too much detail

Did you like it?

youtube.com/watch?v=wosMXEWlWgE

Attached: living the dream.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

It was bad for a bunch of reasons. Poor optimization where a wooden barrel would take up more resources than an npc or maybe even a building and these were placed everywhere.

This. We're talking about the dude who asked "whiny whiny why is whm shit yoshi bwaaa" and also the guy who asked "can we please get ultimate content unsynced?".

never played it but from what i've heard:
>it ran terribly, mostly because of shit like having a flowerpot have the same amount of polys as a current character model
>literal copy and pasted areas
>everything was serverside, so even using the menus had lag
>some kind of energy system where you didn't get xp after playing for too long or something

and probably some other shit i'm forgetting

>>daily exp cap

Attached: 1556475891621.jpg (412x314, 44K)

Where are my Samurai at?

Attached: 1554059183496.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

Is Koji just acting or is the voice actually his?

>try playing at the novice mahjong table in the golden saucer
>help feature suggesting tiles to discard
>have no idea why it picks the tiles it does
>have no idea what tiles I should discard
>computer wins anyway
>go do the minigame where you jump to your death
Mahjong is dumb

Who?

Words cannot do it justice just how god awful 1.0 was, but you can still see the videos of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=unpWwn00mJs

I think these music videos have edited music, but he sings in the actual concerts

most of the voiced songs are either koji or soken run through a filter, or they get one the vas to do it

I would kinda like some way to experience the events of 1.0 in current XIV, but I don't know who would want "XIV CLASSIC" or whatever

Got mine to 69 just now

I'm mad it's not the version that is heard in the Job Actions video.

how will lorefags recover from this?

Attached: elbst.png (256x256, 66K)

I want a slutty mithra gf

Attached: 1341207186247.jpg (594x873, 114K)

Are DOL easier to level than DOH? currently leveling alch and its been pretty easy, level 40 after a 3 ish hours

Love this man and love this song.

right here

Attached: onihei.jpg (1349x917, 186K)

Ps4 limitations.

Looking to play at a solid 60FPS on Max on 1400p ultrawide, what sort of people will I be needing? this is what I have worked out so far, I know the new AMD is coming on 7/7 so I will be waiting for that but the CPU and GPU are just place holder for now

it's much less effort than doh, yeah
fsh is actually grindable in a reasonable amount of time, you need leves for the other two til 50 then you can use collectables the rest of the way

It really is, truly a game only bugmen can appreciate.

when he play it, even yoshi p didn't know how to log off initially. the it was Feo UI

Is this game worth playing if I have never gotten into an MMO before?

I really hope that coatless GNB AF set pictured here is the freebie given when you unlock the job at 60, looks aesthetic.

Here is the build, sorry I'm a retard

Attached: Untitled.png (1057x955, 89K)

How many of you main the first job you started the game with?

its quite good. if youve never played an mmo before you can just play for the story and i'd wager that's enough for a game. the story is pretty up there

Why does it always have to be one or the other?
I can't wait for the MMO generation where weighty animations, good graphics and performance with no lag go hand in hand

They could've kept making the quality cutscenes though, they clearly make enough dosh from this game

It’s a lot more grindy but you can power level to 50 in a day if you try hard enough. Use a FC exp buff, eat, friendship circlet, and manuals. Upgrade your gear every 10 levels or so

Try the trial and see if you aren't turned off

I do, forever in the cuckshed.

>No tanks with backstep attacks

y tho

Attached: 1513891145950.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

I started off as a PLD. Switched to DRK when I reached Heavensward, now gonna switch to GNB because I can't stomach the job any longer.

imagine being koji. worked as translator SE and now he's singing in small concerts.

F-fuck, bros...I can't find anything in my lorebooks on this...fucking fuck we're done...

>Kinda wanna try this game out
>Always play Archers in mmos
Are they any good in this one?

Attached: 1556672505392.png (281x268, 78K)

>Does she want every world to be flooded with light like the First?
She wouldn't have sent Minfilia to the First to halt the flood.

Started with MNK in 1.23, still going strong.

All that dosh goes to other squenix games. Ffxiv probably earns probably less than 10% but I just pulled that number out of my ass

Tanks never run away from a fight.

Will do anons. Guess I'll give it a shot and see how I feel

here my brother.

Attached: light rail avenger.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

It was a very rough game with a very bright future but people simply couldn't understand Tanaka's vision. And so Yoshida tore it all down and created a WoW clone.

BRD is good.

Yes, although Archer upgrades into Bard in this game if that's a deal breaker. You still use bows, but you're also singing songs

eh, bards are kind of boring imo

Been a DRG main since I started playing 3 years ago. Excited for the new Nidhogg jump.

I went SMN>WAR>DRK>WAR

You'll never convince anyone that 1.0 had any redeeming quality beyond it's visuals

>tfw male hyur are either too short or too tall for my height
Guess i have to be a girl now...

>good caster glamours that don't use robes

is such a thing possible?

Attached: james.gif (290x231, 996K)

What was this?
twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv/clip/ObservantPricklyLionM4xHeh

With a 3700x you shouldn't have problems running at 1440p/60.

Its visuals and its music. Kind of like current XIV. Funny how little things change.

I would be, if they would fucking remove Dragon Sight

That's implying the Minfilia of the First and the Minfilia of the Source are the same person.

Minfilia of the First looks a lot younger, and there will be alternate versions of Source characters in the First.

>wanting to play a caster that does not use robes

Archer in this game can only evolve into Bard. As you might have guessed Bard is not quite the archer job you'd dream with, it's a bit more support and it plays songs to help the group.

You know that simpsons gif of DRG to SAM? Thats me.

That should be more than enough. The game is pretty well optimized so you don't need that beastly of a rig to run it well.

You don't play wizards without a robe and a wizard hat.

like all good primals, she wants the WoL to kill her so that the world could be saved

Chivalric coat of casting. Been using that shit since 3.0 and nothing has replaced it

fem highlanders can tank for me any day

Attached: 1560444651215.jpg (1077x920, 80K)

how do realms work? are they alternate dimensions that exist in the same time period but with alternate people?

I just made a macro to tether it automatically to the first person in my party list.

Why do so many people have an issue with casters dressing like casters?

Sounds reasonable enough, with how well it's doing, there's no reason for the game to be so barebones in terms of story quality
>my sub is funding actual garbage like ff15 and avengers
I don't know how to feel about that

What about the maelstrom caster gear from allied seals? It's a bit more of an overcoat and not a robe.

Attached: 68kI1V7.png (452x926, 825K)

is there anything worse than a netflix healer that can't even keep you alive

>and there will be alternate versions of Source characters in the First.
They're not 1:1 alternate realities, though.

>mfw thinking about going viera
>YOU DON'T PLAY WIZARDS WITHOUT A WIZARD HAT user
t-thanks...

Different worlds that got split over 10k years ago. So stuff like races and geography only should be the same.

Not really in shadowbringers, though

It just plays "songs" to act like stances to do different dps things in, it's very fun and not much of a support class at all in the expansion

The shire casting set is one of the best sets in the game. It's bullshit that healers got stuck with a retarded robe version purely because everything is designed around white mage.

Attached: shire.jpg (640x873, 40K)

A non netflix healer that can't keep you alive.

im sorry.

>suspender shirt
>some tight pants
>boots
Unless your a faggy male player

It will never be sniper/sharshooter.

guy kept fumbling over his questions too. i thought Easy Allies was a decent group

Attached: Naoki Yoshida1.webm (750x452, 2.84M)

cant imagine actually playing whm during stormblood lol. maybe in shadowbringers ill play it a bit again.

Attached: ss+(2014-06-24+at+12.18.50).jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

You'd probably be fine with that. I run the game at 1440p on an ultrawide too with a 2080 ti and i7 8700k and average around 90 fps which is after reshade too.

They're basically alternate versions of the same world, and they were once all a single world until Hydaelyn and Zodiark came along. It's not entirely clear if they exist in the same time period as the trailer implies that we may be travelling through time as well in some regard, but there will definitely be alternative versions of the Source's people there,

That's all the details we know now, we'll probably learn more about it in Shadowbringers.

You can wear glasses and be a snooty non-hat wizard at least.

>Coatless GNB set never

Fuck off Yoshi

>Did Alex Prime today
What a fun fight.

>guy kept fumbling over his questions too
Well in his defense he was probably nervous as fuck. Yoshi was laughing at his face, you'd need to be pretty fucking brutal to be able to keep your cool and not start stuttering right away out of shame.

The different dimensions have massive differences, yet they're inhabited by the same people. Yet those same people will have led entirely different lives, and may therefore turn out to be entirely different.

It's weird.

I started as SCH. Still SCH. Shadowbringers makes me want to kill myself.

What should I do while I wait for the roulette to pop? Seems I've got around 30 minutes.

So uh
Got anything to back that up that isn't from your ass?

>Incoming article: Final Fantasy XIV - A toxic playerbase with a toxic producer.

Me. Started as Thaumaturge back in 2.3 ARR. Still maining BLM and loving every second of it.

>Eikon Leather Corselet
>Lost Allagan arms
>Pants and boots of your choosing

Attached: 1553808466018.jpg (174x238, 24K)

Are we including beta? I made a GLD in beta but haven't touched it at all since beta ended. In live I made a SCH, mained it for a bit, dropped it, picked up SMN a bit in HW and never touched either again.

Thats the new blm relic weapon

They mentioned it in one of the Live Letters.

There are youtube videos about this. But the short version is, it was just a terrible game with the only upside being that it looked pretty for a mmo.
There was so many terrible things about it, I doubt anymore actually remembers them all.
In no particular order:
-The game was extremely slow for everything due to the way it was built. Opening ui elements had latency, any combat action had latency, gathering had latency. If you want to try that one, there are minigames in the gold saucer that replicate how it worked near the verminion part. Now imagine that with like a 500ms latency and you'll get what 1.0 gathering was like. That really the big one that basically could have sunk any game no matter how good everything else was (google's stadia is exactly going that way, btw)
-Generally combat was a complete drag even without the latency, to cast anything you had to use the spell, then select a target even if you targeted something before. And overall the game lacked direction in combat, anyone saying it was like XI is honestly just lying to themselves.
-The fatigue system which as someone said was pretty much an daily xp cap. I'll leave you with this gem youtube.com/watch?v=abE09-tqhoM .Still funny after all these years. Note that this is the only video this channel ever produced and went under shortly after.
-Copy pasted map. Basically every map outside of the city states where a bunch of premade blocks that were rotated and glued together. It made for a generally very boring environment.
-No jumping. Going back to my previous point, some of the map blocks had rocky ledges that would block movement, sometimes they would be extremely small, like ankle height but would still stop you sometimes forcing you to make small detours but with repetition of those detours and the general lagginess of the game, made for a rather annoying experience.

There's probably plenty of stuff I'm forgetting here, but it would just not been good no matter.

Where are you getting this from? What same people?

Cheers for the advice friends, going to wait and see what happens on 7/7 but otherwise I'm ready to pull the trigger

Can you be more specific?

I started as an Archer/Bard, but I'm a tank main now. However, Bard is my DPS main when I don't feel like tanking.

>started as DRG in 2.2
>beat main story, decided I wanted to play BLM instead
>leveled BLM to 50, got burned out on the game trying to farm turn 1 and 2 with shitter DF groups to get gear, plus wasn't at accuracy cap
>stopped playing right after 2.3
>coming back now with BLM, want to play MCH or BRD in ShB

youtube.com/watch?v=--LOYdzogDA

Attached: Naoki Yoshida Nightmare.webm (378x376, 796K)

>tfw ive done every expansion as WHM
stonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestonestone

Attached: 1557514250430.png (680x680, 188K)

I use the caster's acton and the gambison of casting when I don't feel like robes

Is there any lizard npc that doesn't have eye rings that match their eye color? Is blue eyes with bright pink rings purely a non canon player thing?

Attached: yuki.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

um dont you mean dia and glare

God I can't wait for GNB any longer...

I was thinking of it, but them I had too much fun as a DRG, and then NIN, so BRD has been left to the wayside

Stream check before jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/24b5597716f67aa926e34b17007060337b6f995b

>Naoki Yoshida uses Power Word: Kill on an unsuspecting civilian circa 2019, colorized

Probably

As far as I can tell, all the rings tend to match the color. Only PCs make terrible decisions.

Attached: ffxiv_09262017_001424.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Attached: Worst Final Fantasy 03.jpg (752x508, 114K)

Is Perfect Storm his LB?

You can't get any dapper than that.

His current LB is being dead.

How do I do damage while leveling a mch? I feel so useless doing anything.

Cute little lizard Ninja princess

>low level MCH
>doing damage

Attached: 158.webm (320x240, 874K)

Unload everything during your Wildfire window
And even then it won't be that much

I really hope we get some good healer gear. We need some more big long robes that are also white.

He died as he lived, with sword in hand battling water demons.

>more robes
Fuck you.

Yoshi looks like a gremlin

Wouldn't be the first time

Attached: 1555623366153.png (633x210, 60K)

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA BUNNY BOIS AT?

>not going manlet midlander chad
nice excuse to be a trannie

That's not true, we still have Bio. And only Bio. Oh and Ruin/Broil. So, 2 attacks all the way to 80.

if
0-4 level DRK
6-9 level MCh
5 level DRG

Attached: C9D5682VwAA3UM9.jpg (742x743, 100K)

Attached: 1540633293059.png (314x238, 125K)

>Still no idea what I'm going to level up first for expansion

I don't really want to play BRD this go around, AST, WHM, BLM, SCH, PLD, or DRK are all possible. I'm leaning BLM since I'll be leveling with a friend who is a tank, but that will make it harder to raid.

What did the rotation for SCHs look like again? Broil x 85?

MCH it is then

Picked up Pugilist when starting 2.0, have stuck with MNK being one of my main classes every expansion since.

Attached: 1523381630974.png (245x235, 16K)

Why level anything now? In SHB there will be changes, might as well wait.

>finally get a playable beast race
>hairstyles are locked to faces
>only one face has a horn
>can't use 90% of helmets
>have to literally buy a fantasia to change anything
>don't even get any of the unlockable hairstyles
>no long hairstyles
>no claws

I don't understand, why even release such a half assed product? I could've waited another expansion if it meant they weren't so fucked. God damn, it's so depressing thinking what could've been.

Attached: Hrothgar Race Art.jpg (950x1350, 202K)

Attached: ezgif-2-b983d4377fc8.gif (600x600, 1.23M)

I like the Ghost Barq Casting set, I think it looks like something a non-robe caster would wear. It'd be the raptorskin glamor set from PotD if you want it dyable.

I just dislike how stiff most robes and coated jackets look since I'm playing a tall character.

Why do you want to play BRD or MCH?

Did anyone ask about increasing the fucking tickrate which they should already have done considering how much fucking shit is handled client side

Attached: D9HHsgBUwAArlUz.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

My absolute favorite is the ghost barque set.
You can even dye it.

I need something to do during these dead 2 weeks, If im lazy I'll just stick to doing daily for bulk exp.

Attached: DNJ--aRVQAEHgBG.jpg (788x748, 79K)

Reminder that Monk is the ONLY job it is acceptable to play as a heterosexual male

Chieftess of the Dothal has green and blue eyes.

This one is worse. The WHM weapon is the BLM job symbol.

Attached: 1530071026871.png (792x452, 105K)

When will they finally remove the offtank role since it's literally blue dps? Almost every 8 man has at least one of the tanks demanding that they aren't the tank.

Attached: D9I11TZUEAE9iCh.jpg (1200x675, 219K)

You can always play other games.

Poogiri doesn't even have rings

Ninja, Summoner, or Warrior, which one is more fun?

Attached: D9I0irNUEAE2jrv.jpg (1199x653, 107K)

WAR

Its been a rough ride. I still love her though.

Attached: ffxiv_06242018_132619.png (1360x768, 1.33M)

If Y'shtola is blind, how does she run a shoe blog of her collection?

nin

Belongs in the furnace

I am a low-key control freak, what job should I play?

Attached: 1550079983837.jpg (441x532, 40K)

Attached: D9HJW9xU0AYILQn.jpg (1199x673, 188K)

SummoNinjarrior

F

>ARR and HW SCH had 5 dots, shadow flare, miasma II, blizzard, bane and energy drain to choose from inbetween ruin/ruin II casts
>SB SCH had 2 dots, shadow flare, miasma II and energy drain inbetween Broil casts
>ShB SCH is going to have 1 dot in between broil II casts
SON
YOU'VE GOT A WAY TO FALL
THEY'LL TELL YOU WHERE TO GO
BUT THEY WON'T KNOW

Attached: 1559521094137.jpg (750x1082, 175K)

You never even entered an EX trial.

man they did nothing with Ala Mhigo.

My gf

Tank

Attached: D9G6kGVU8AAi70K.jpg (1200x675, 189K)

>Clear Ozma last night
>FC leader throws a fit because "I never do content with the FC"
>FC can't even clear O9S, even though we've been attempting it for two months.

Not my fault people show up wasted or not at all and still haven't figured out how a single fight's mechanics in 6 attempts so far. If it wasn't RL friends I'd have ditched them long ago.

In other news, I really hope we get another BA next expansion. Shit's fun as fuck and not as stressful as savage.

Attached: 1551835678265.gif (305x380, 2.08M)

Just play a dps if you want to dps.

>SMN
>Switched to MCH in HW
>Been MCH ever since
>Going back to SMN for ShB

Honestly, no XIV class really hits any of my notes, but at least I enjoy most of them.

Tank

So you've never done any actual endgame content?
"Main tanks" and "off tanks" literally don't exist in most savage and extreme fights, it constantly switches and both of them usually have stuff to do.

I kind of do, I started with WAR, but I bounce between it and PLD. What I really want is a PLD that uses a two hand weapon and is a DPS.

(you)

Attached: D9GmRjpUcAANxNi.jpg (1192x982, 121K)

Honestly the only reason to be in a FC is to laugh at the drama.

>vaguely ethnic woman and 3 furries
so this is the power of MMOs...

Attached: 584.png (600x697, 690K)

I'm 44 in Eureka, can I get to 60 before SHB? I don't care about the relics or shit, I mainly want to finish the story and maybe BA if that's possible

God i love expansion launches. I can't wait to play 14 hours a day for 4 days in a row like i did with HW and SB.

Days 2 and I am level 22, I have a reason why I didn’t take the free-trail up to level 35, how long would it take to get to level cap if I roughly spend the whole day playing?

Always really liked this set but it's hard to find clothes it matches. Wish these things had some variant that went up to the thighs rather than the knees.

>ilevel too low to finish out the SB Hildebrand quest
>Kind of want to complete it, but also kind of don't want to bother playing until ShB comes out

Hmmmm

Attached: 1558068102693.jpg (500x353, 22K)

Since tanks are allowed to tank while focusing entirely on damage why can't we have a healer that heals by dealing damage? Even wow has that with disc priests.

This is exactly how I feel and why I have so much job indecision. I enjoy everything but I can't stick to 1.

Make miqpte NPCs do not exist, I imagine for good reason

I think I'd like more freedom to move around, I don't know how much I like being planted in one place for fights with more complex mechanics. I also like the general aesthetic of MCH so I'd rather play it, but I want to see how it feels in ShB.
I just don't know how I feel yet about doing constant DPS and DoT maintenance versus doing all of my big dick damage during 10-20 second window.

Anyone have a MCH guide? I forgot how to play after 7 months.

Attached: 1556153914812.jpg (508x518, 101K)

I'm going to give that chocolate ice cream a bit of vanilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmJxkVbow
This is typical 1.0 gameplay.
Players realized it was much easier to just do nothing and walk past everything than to actually fight it.
If you look at any footage of trials, you'll see a massive amount of people just standing around and doing nothing.

MCH is going to play completely differently in SHB it's getting a total overhaul

BLU's level-cap increase means I can slap augmented Shire onto it and dye it blue as an alternative artifact

Attached: 1538289207886.png (691x597, 15K)

Attached: 1551671900957.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

I normally play classes like Druid, Shaman, or Ranger in D&D and other RPG's. However, nothing in FF really hits any of these archetypes, at least in the traditional sense, so I constantly find myself wandering from class to class. I'd love to have a class that's "mine" so to speak, but it hasn't happened yet.

Shoot youself in the foot, then shoot yourself in the head. Oh, and come back in two weeks because that'll have totally changed anyway.

the entire Job is changing in two weeks, don't bother until then

NIN is gonna be the big brain melee in ShB
SMN is who even knows what anymore
WAR is unga

The whole reason I started playing these stupid MMOs is because I wanted to be a cool looking white mage in FF11 but when I tried it I found out I fucking hated the game. Then FFXIV went on sale on amazon a few months later back in 1.0 and they had just added the AF sets so I've always considered WHM my main ever since.

Attached: 1560279473668.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Serge Gambison of Casting

Attached: 380px-Model-Serge_Gambison_of_Casting-Male-Hyur.png (380x591, 116K)

I feel the same way. Heck I was the same way in WoW and jumped classes a bunch and didn't even settle before I quit.

I think people expect too much right out the gate that it limits the imagination by ignoring what you currently have. Have you seen the Hrothgars people have made so far? Pretty Impressive with the lack of options, I still see TONS of creative and unique Hroth's. And that creative ceiling will be expanded upon in time, just like all the hairstyles we have now; most of them have been added via patches. Same thing can and will happen for Hrothgar and Viera. Be patient and stay calm.

Look harder user.

Attached: 1556028778841.png (849x1200, 665K)

I'm using this right now with the skallic arms and legs. Need to find some better pants, but I like the huge poofy arms. Keeps it looking like a caster.

The link doesn't show anything, my dude. Pretty sure you were trying to link that one.
youtube.com/watch?v=WmJxkVbowSI

>generic ninja set is just vendor gear you can get from Ishgard
>it's a stripped-down version of the Fuma set from Crystal Tower
>it's dyeable
>still has the swagged-out tattered head-scarf from AF1

Attached: 1543164636829.gif (160x160, 178K)

>try out mahjong
>one game is like 30 rounds and takes 30+ minutes
what the fuck
is it supposed to be this tedious

Attached: 1558286879339.jpg (934x960, 67K)

Here's your future shb tank main bro. He spends the entire time bitching about not wanting to tank since dungeons are too complex for him to lead and he easily gets lost.

Attached: average dk tank.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

>6 doggo drops so far
always rolling below 20
fuck i hate this

Attached: 1544373792553.png (944x1024, 508K)

Inb4 we fight ourselves

I won't ever really completely settle into a class I like in XIV just because every class is so focused on its role and I like hybrids more. I want to be a DPS that's more on the tanky side so I can shift between tank and DPS on the fly even if I'm not optimal at either. Flexibility is far more fun than narrow specialization.

Trusts.

>WoL vs WoL Alter is slowly becoming an inabitablility
It's merely a matter of time.

Attached: 1559948492562.png (631x710, 1003K)

sure 1.0 was probably garbage but i really like the hud and menu/action sound effects

It's not wrong. You're a healer.

Keep going user. My worst streak when I was farming doggos was losing rolls on 28 different fifes before I went on an insane win streak of rolls, including getting the suzaku doggo on my second run. still had to do 99 susanoos. you'll get there.

kinobringers

Attached: 137450.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Yoshida has tried to fire Koji several times but every time Koji just starts gobirapping until Yoshida is forced to leave

Attached: koji.jpg (600x600, 196K)

They said the exact opposite, you moron. What you're thinking of is Yoshi saying that they have the same races.

Fuck the areas look so beautiful. Can't wait to see them at night, that's gonna be one hell of a pay off for each zone.

>why can't we have a healer that heals by dealing damage
WHM has something to that effect with Assize, however given FF14's timer based design on encounters having a dps=hps would be terrible. If the boss goes invulnerable and thus you can't dps how do you heal? Can it run 4 man content and clear savage content? If you mess up it's rotation or abilities how badly are you punished. By locking healing to dps you could potential produce a class that is unable to heal or have any of it's cooldowns available based purely on enemy design.

(you)

We LITERALLY ALREADY DID THAT.

Attached: FFXIV_Arbert_render.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Minfilia is for ______

Attached: 1560565817332.png (296x312, 145K)

I will do what I have wanted to do since 2.0 but haven't had the ball to do: main a tank. Which tank for ShB should I go with?

>inabitablility
Damn, where'd you pull this one out of?

>Koji-san, wer need to talku about you lecent performance with rocarization
>SONIC
>BOOM

Attached: 1554944592317.gif (339x322, 1.6M)

It kinda looks like the BLM Enochian guage, especially with the floating ice shards it has when drawn

Already did this song and dance.

Attached: 1532421077466.jpg (1066x1080, 201K)

Whatever fag. I've done 78 shinryu runs and I still haven't gotten the dumb dog

Don't bother, user. The whole divergent history is too big brain for most of this game's playerbase.

So is Eden literally just The Burn? What the hell.

WoDs weren't us tho. And WoD Arbert != WoL Arbert

Spoiling, and making Alisaie jealous

Attached: 1560557300211.png (524x545, 554K)

>finally spill night into the zone
>it's actually still daytime in-game so it's just slightly less bright

Attached: 1458729991747.png (750x750, 387K)

The Burn is a region almost completely devoid of aether. We were already told that the Flood of Light was burning away all the First's aether. So yeah, it looks the same. It's the same reason the Moon looks like that too.

Attached: 1541976532689.jpg (1080x830, 500K)

>Want to type inevitability
>Write it correctly, "correct" it into a typo

Attached: 1549814231860.jpg (500x655, 59K)

The Burn is what any area completely devoid of aether will look like, Norvrandt is pretty much the only habitable area on the First's planet.

That's not us though.

If there was a cutscene of arbert fighting the WoD's they'd probably look completely different

Attached: OIRA WA TOKAGE JA NE.png (702x665, 339K)

Don't get me wrong, I love The Burn, but an entire raid of that? Boy.

I wanna level up a MCH.

Worth it?.

You'll miss out on one of the greatest dances though.

>mfw watching the sin eater float down in the trailer cinematic for the 50th time

MCH as you'll play it will get completely shitcanned come the 28th, but might as well get a handle on it or get a head-start on leveling it.

i had to run lakshmi 99 times thanks to shit dog luck

>Eden, the place that is devoid of aether, looks too similar to the Burn, which was described as being devoid of aether
LAZY DEVS!!!111 kill your fucking self you actual retard. it's consistent with the established lore

Attached: 1546383875385.gif (379x360, 2.85M)

Maybe Eden will be flooding areas of the Empty with wild, uncontrollable aether and we'll have to tame it or something. There's potential for some crazy visuals. Yoshi did say yesterday that it would involve WoL's 'imagination'.

>play RDM in Stormblood
>Want to be Dancer in Shadowbringers
Am I flavor of the month trash? It's more that the classes' thematics and shit really appeal to me than just that they're new.

Attached: 1507766621617.jpg (347x313, 20K)

I really, really hope a new community culture develops where if a tank refuses to do big pulls, they get told to go back to Trusts and are vote dismissed.

>yet they're inhabited by the same people
Not the same people.

Hydaelyn split with zodiark 15000 years ago. That created 12 copies of the planet and everyone in it.

The people then lived their lives respectively differently.
For example, in the first.
>Dragons didn't arrive from outer space
>Allagans didn't exist and conquered the entire planet
>Bahamut didn't cause a calamity
>white mages and black mages didn't went to war
And so on.

And speaking of calamities, the first suffered ZERO because calamities only happen in the source because they're the sign of a shard rejoining with the source.

That area they showed in Eden during LL is probably going to work like Doman enclave.

SHADOWNIGGERS

Attached: aymeric.png (828x812, 2.58M)

yeah really curious what zones will feel like with night time or different weather.
however i really hope the lighting of the light corrupted zones will still be a weather in the zone that pops up from time to time, it would be a shame to see such a pretty skybox gone entirely

Attached: 137501.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

sorry if I sound retarded, but as someone who progressing through the 50s and is about to hit ishgard, is doing bahamut and getting ironworks gear pointless? my friend is getting ilvl110 gear from doing msq alone

Well it sounds like we are restoring aether aspects to the world

So each raid segment will presumably have more life

>Bring the night to a zone
>Night theme for a given zone unlocks

Attached: 1560037972746.jpg (700x719, 63K)

>tfw made i stumbled upon perfection
>don't know what i did to the coat
>don't want to grind weeping city again
it's not fair

Attached: 20161008210352_1.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Pretty sure the quest rewards give you enough gear to get to Heavensward, but Ironworks will give you extra boosts. Bahamut has major story in it and you get extra cutscene dialogue later on if you finish it.

Ahh who cares, play what you like. If somebody tries shoehorning you into another job you call them a faggot and continue playing your job even if it's flavor-of-the-day.

Attached: 1557574452549.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

You just catch a glimpse of the outside of Eden. If you consider you might go inside Eden, I'm pretty sure you can expect a bit more than just a white landscape.

Ironworks barely takes any time to get, especially if you have someone carry you through Bahamut, just fucking make it

Gearwise yeah. It's a fun story, but only do it if you're absolutely interested in that story because your gear will be outclassed quickly.

So is Eden not a primal here? It's just kinda chilling on the ground, unmoving.

the footage we've seen so far seems to imply that the night themes still play even when you don't have night unlocked yet, i guess it makes sense cause time technically is still going on as usual.

>doing bahamut
Eh. It's story, and events that happen during the side quest are brought up again in HW and SB.
>getting ironworks gear
Nah, you'll continue to be handed gear.

Now you've gone and got my hopes up, you stupid bitch.

Attached: 1560291765919.jpg (250x248, 5K)

she fucks the lion

Attached: 1495856508488.jpg (518x620, 54K)

Putting her toes in my mouth

Nah thematics is basically the only thing FFXIV really has going for it when it comes to playing your job. I've always been a fan of warrior but I'm definitely gonna be DRK fotm reroll trash for Shadowbringers just so I can cash in on story.

This is a fundamental truth.

Attached: 96c46bb1a30c60c502d89ae68d1420c7.jpg (400x800, 66K)

10/10 it's gonna be like Alexander.

The Burn had no Aether because the Allagans raised Dalmund and Ayz Lla from it though, and it also had a stint put in inside the Azim Steppe to prevent the flow of Aether to it. One of the things Y'sholta mentions during that quest line is that with the barrier removed, aether and life should start slowly returning to the Burn.

I get the feeling that it's like the Sin Eater version of Cloud of Darkness and that we're going to make it spit all that aether back out.

I don't remember if msq there gives you the gear you need, but ironworks gear lets you skip any extra gearing for ilvl.

You'll definitely wanna buy shire gear at 60 to zoom through HW's patches.

Honestly, you won't be able to do bahamut the normal way. Nobody runs it anymore. If you just wanna see it, you can set up an unsync'd pf saying you are gonna watch cutscenes, but don't expect to do sync'd runs with randoms

What kind of expression is this?

Attached: ysh.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

Yeah, but it was still without aether. Whatever the cause of that is, the result will still be the same. That's why the Burn, the Moon, and the Empty look the same.

I'm crossing my fucking fingers for the mhach sets to be crafted gear in Shadowbringers. A bunch of black mage/void themed shit is fucking perfect for that expansion and hopefully I can finally dye some of it.

>PotD member has to check every room
Jesus fucking christ. Isnt PotD a grind dungeon? Isn't the goal to finish as quickly as possible?

Attached: 1541548273298.gif (516x400, 2.89M)

AF1 or AF3 coat, thick gloves, Ivalician Arithmetician's shoes, AF1 cactaur green pants, and a vendor hat dyed yellow-orange of choice is the only way to go when playing a negromancer.

LITTLE
SUN

Since y'shtola can only see aether does that mean she sees everyone naked?

bump

I hate deep dungeons so much. I can't stare at literally the same room for hours and hours. I don't care if it's the most efficient I refuse to level alts in there.

they just implemented this differently
rested xp is the same system in reverse

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I read the Burn had no aether because of a similar occurrence as the first, my mistake.

>Minfilia
more like pedophilia. you degenerates are beyond saving

Attached: 1405204169088.jpg (244x241, 12K)

>Level 58 HW
>Do 2 quests before I get locked out of it again until level 59, with barely any XP towards it

okay what's a good thing to grind levels because this is getting annoying

what should i spend my gc seals on for gil if i don't care for venture tokens

I played DRG up to the very end of SB, then changed to SAM.
With the changes they're gonna make I'm gonna go home.

That's how she knows he's a little sun.

Discounting queue times, the highest level dungeon available to you gives the most experience per time invested.

Just do some roulettes, that should be more than enough

Does it count if I started the game with the aim to become a Dark Knight?

being a useless damsel in distress

The Burn shouldn't have been a dungeon. It being fucking filled with enemies every 5 steps ruins the whole "IT'S DEVOID OF AETHER THERE'S NO LIFE" shit they set up. It's no different from a generic desert that's just colorshifted

Did you switch jobs like 4 times while doing MSQ? You should be level 60 before even finishing ARR, how the fuck did you manage to get content level locked in HW?

Attached: 1345008965283.jpg (648x664, 46K)

Went from WHM to DRK

Duty Roulettes, Palace of the Dead, and most relevant dungeon farming.

Roes are for Hroth cock only!

Don't care, I'd want to fuck hydaelyn. And then ozma.

Attached: 1540102408281.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>Alisaie will LB as soon as it is available
>as a Red Mage
So no one's going to bring her right?

Tetsuya Nomura is headlining the raid as boss and character designer. We'll see some goofy shit and probably fight a boss made of belt buckles at some point, don't worry user.

>pedophilia
Is this the body of a child?

Attached: bg2nfa1o46131.png (800x800, 723K)

How hard is it to select a teammate?

Why is everyone fine with healers? You ask a question about WHM and yoshi just laughs. wtf

by finishing ARR before HW was released and then coming back 3 years later

Started out as a MNK and will forever be one.

i just ran out of crystal shards. is there an easy way to get them back? do i just go around doing dungeons or maybe switching to DOL?

She also stays in aoes a lot and die often.

Shut the fuck up dumb frog poster

BUT BRO WE MIGHT GET A GOOD POM

>flood of light day and "restored night" day are two different things

Attached: 1497215608214.gif (83x75, 2.42M)

>Queue for 99min for Dun Scaith as a DPS
>Roll a 20 on the minion

Attached: 1460744976448.jpg (317x800, 57K)

That's fine for dungeon

Especially fine for trust dungeons, you should mage lb mobs anyway

Yeah and that's why it doesn't fucking suck. Nobody cares about mechanics that help people who don't play as much level faster, if you did care then level skip potions are a much bigger issue. But the new system doesn't actually HURT people who played the game more, which is the big issue.

? it's just cometeor and will mulch trash mobs, that's the best use of limit break

You joke user but that's actually whats gonna happen. Have you seen Edens ultimate attack in FF8? Shit makes no fucking sense.

yeah

Attached: 1554730859663.jpg (249x249, 11K)

getting no porn because people only commission their tranny lizards

She only LBs instantly if it's an LB2, so it makes her completely useless since she never LBs mobs

Clearly you weren't here after the 51th liveletter.

Ixal, moogle, and namazu get you a decent stock. Though its random what you get

Based taste

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 11K)

so what is the real reason people have to pay for a sub for this game?

Buy them on the market Board
They are like 100-150 gils/u

If they're only going to give us with only 1 dot at least leave us Bane and E.Drain. What am I going to do with my flow? I can only use it for healing at 50+.

the easiest job in the game doesnt get to complain

Isn't wanting to have sex with Hydaelyn just a giantess fetish? Good taste, but unrealistic.

Holy fuck, source?

the beast tribe quests?

RDM is the easiest job.

Because they like it or because yoshi has their house for ransom

Because people pay for it.

The same reason almost every mmo has a sub fee? I don't know what you're asking.

Uh, fucking yes? I bet you watch shit like this and think it's okay to do so

Attached: ladybug.png (512x512, 447K)

Americans think that the day before your 18th birthday you're basically an 8 year old, but the very next day magically turn into an adult

Attached: Average day on the eighteenth floor.png (631x630, 516K)

Ramiel

gatekeep poorfags, i'd rather trannies then braziians

>World of Darkness is devoid of aether
>DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THINGS FLYING AROUND? Fucking generic and senseless

youve never watched evangelion?

And that reason would be?

Goddamn that whole setup is ugly as fuck. XIV needs new gear designers, all this horrible shit looks the same.
>random pointy armor chunks
>sashes
>misc squigles of color on things to give the appearance of actual design

Because yoshida straight out said
TRY THE JOBS BEFORE COMMENTING

And a stupid ass journalist wannabe did exactly the contrary of what he said. That's why he laughed in a "this nigga can't be serious" way.

Secondly, WHM has bigger problems than the lack of a raid buff.

She's cute

Because the game is fun, and the sub keeps the poors out

To pay for the servers and labor. Why would it be free?

If it has so many problems then why hasn't it been addressed for years? Why is everyone ok with this.

You should see her HD remake

youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0

>localizer who can also gobrap
Where the fuck did this man come from

>remake

Attached: 1548497520055.jpg (158x152, 14K)

She is the best girl

Attached: 4Izk.jpg (261x253, 10K)

I play on controller, it's actually kind of a problem.
I've tried to get around it with a macro to put it on the closest party member, but for some reason it always ends up going to a healer

I think the story goes that Soken and Koji met when they both worked on Mario Hoops 3-on-3, at which point Soken walked up to Koji and told him he needed him to rap.

So we all agree Yotsuyu's the hottest female in FFXIV so far right?

Attached: 1560472260318.png (771x1200, 1.54M)

There's just something satifying about geometric shapes.

Attached: 1548689112403.webm (480x360, 2.31M)

Party member targeting's pretty easy though, just press up and down on the D-Pad
It's enemy targeting that I find to be a pain in the ass

What was that? Oh, sorry, I thought you said Mariel

Attached: footfag's delight.jpg (184x184, 33K)

that would be khloe

I am so looking froward to Nomura's wild ride. Even if he's only doing character designs and not story, his insanity will bleed into it in spirit.

I'm glad we're finally leaving Gyr Al̶bania.

Attached: ala mhigo.jpg (484x416, 94K)

I just focus target my partner and put target focus on one of the stick buttons. Works fine

According to the reddit tourists.

Some reason they allow this man to write/sing/rap lyrics for the game. Any male vocals you've heard bar ARR shit was this man.

>0:30
THICC

>hottest
Not anymore.

Attached: DZxyEfaVAAMmvel.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

Nope, started as DRG and brought it all the way to 70. Saw BLM and thought it looked cool so I leveled that up and haven't looked back, fuck DRG.

They have done thing to address some of the problems but none of you fuckers care because 'muh dps, muh aero 3, muh raid utility'

What skill change are you most excited for? I want 20 second suiton so bad.

Fucking lol

He played the drums for the Star Onions too
youtube.com/watch?v=Wea0SMMrSgU

Requiescat making pld casts instant.

t. low t 20 year old

She doesn't really seem that much smaller than 22 year old 1.0 Minfilia, though I still have to wonder how she got that much bigger come 2.0

Attached: fJqRHA1.jpg (353x540, 71K)

Because when WHMs complain the community automatically shuts down valid complaints like saying it's the pure healer and how it shouldn't be buffed because it's the "beginner" healer and if they want to play a strong healer they should change to SCH or AST. Yes, this has been said on both v, vg, reddit and official forums.

All of this together with yoshida with the mindset that WHM will always be a pure healer and is how we ended up with secrets of the lily II completely unchanged and completely useless throughout a full expansion.

People were quick to call WHMs salty over the changes though because secrets of the lily II is a really good trait to be content with, how dare white mages complain.

Attached: 1546514143773.png (1286x2049, 354K)

Padding

Aetheric radiation.

Getting an Alicia from Valkyrie Profile 2 vibe from this pic.

so their situation is the reverse of WAR/SCH whiners?

Cheapest place I can get Shadowbringers?

Attached: 1560499131182.jpg (2048x1156, 337K)

Online.

In a way yes, WHMs are usually too quiet compared to SCH/WAR despite being one of the most played jobs.

I just got mine off the SE store.

Attached: DrpfZvfV4AEmpV4.jpg (399x399, 25K)

MNK is literally the only melee with unique raid utility now wtf

>NIN lost emnity tools and slash
>DRG lost pierce and dieing from blood4blood
whats up with that

It's the only change I was hoping for and the madmen did it

>Battle Litany and Dragon Sight aren't unique

>Brotherhood a.k.a. Embolden with Chakras is unique

Attached: 1560019228671.jpg (1024x748, 154K)

Wrong

>All lost, never to be seen again
Summoner :^3

>raid buffs are the same as raid utility
i was talking about mantra and maybe the silence on arm of destroyer

>WAH WAH LET ME BREAK THE LAW I JUST WANNA FUCK A LITTLE GIRL
kys pedophile

Are tanks a lot slower lvling than dmg classes? I'm 50 and wanna try something else than ninja.
Are Samurai fun?

Attached: 1560322958600m.jpg (724x1024, 135K)

Creator was a wild time at release. Cruise Chaser crushing souls on normal mode, and Alex Prime being one of the (many) hypest fights in the game.

>it's another 'monk player pretends to be relevant' post
You can't fool me.

Attached: gfk2chxgn7331.png (943x1394, 213K)

What job do you play fellow seacat?

Attached: 1514745057888.png (199x219, 58K)

Those are all the things that matter. Try again, cuck.

They're faster because you can literally spam dungeons with insta queues.

Fuck no, Healers and Tanks level at lightning speed compared to DPS because of they don't suffer from DPS queue

>tourists
>implying they don't own these threads now
Hope the leaks were worth it.

Enjoy another expansion in the shed, shitter.

Summoner is in a weird fucking bag, too.
>They still have Physick with no INT scaling so it heals for basically 0
>Phoenix gives off a 20 potency HoT with pet scaling and no INT scaling which equates itself to basically less than 0

Attached: 1551392955776.jpg (400x562, 28K)

Funding other SE projects

Based

Attached: 94883.jpg (1388x855, 667K)

Sorry, I'm an AST chad.

Post yfw Ishgard restoration is a fucking economy war.

Attached: 1343672218501.png (830x844, 152K)

What do you mean?

but then dnc couldn't feel unique with its 200 potency aoe hot user! :^)

Just dnc though, only room for one support job in this mmo. Off to the cuckshed, brd!

>Mantra
see why did they leave that alone and take away all of NIN's unique tools from goad to shadewalker

Witch

Blackmage/PLD/SAM

Attached: 1496092009442.gif (501x504, 21K)

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH MY ENOCHIAN

>SE nerfs AST back to its old pre 3.4 self
Back to the shed with ye, shoo.

>Funding other SE projects
I look forward to them.

Attached: FFXVI.png (1245x921, 1.4M)

I'm about to start tanking, should I just stay in grit for most of the time?

Because NIN has Trick, it doesn't need anything else.

Are you a different person than you were yesterday?

>he thinks AST is in the shed
lol

>Rebuild Ishgard after the Great Materia Crisis of 2019th

Attached: 1552130363898.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Yeah sure. Consider it training for SHB

>free week runs out
>want to keep playing because I was just getting into it
>know I won't make the most of a month's sub
What should I do?

Attached: ffxiv_11062019_012134_707.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

shut the fuck up and prep my parse

Just accept that our dear ol dad is dead from a gassing
With any luck the other two died as well, while also having us in the will

I can't wait to become the sandbaron again.

pay up lil bitch
cute lala

Why do people keep bringing up Trick attack when I'm talking about unique job utilities

Attached: 1560436899228.jpg (544x711, 41K)

>literal whore
Cuck

one million and one

Attached: One Million.png (674x834, 219K)

Transfer to Crystal and get really good at erp for some desperate pedo RPer will pay your sub for you

Nah, he's just gonna die of being an old man

>He's in denial
Sorry, ASTbro, the era of 2 healers per party is over. SCH will take on the soloheal role for the rest of Shadowbringers, please look forward to it.

Attached: zote.jpg (664x666, 42K)

Trick Attack is a unique job utility

Your definition of unique is different from the standard actual definition, trick attack is unique

>Goad
They're deleting TP
>Shadewalker
They (practically) deleted enmity, tanks are never going to need it anymore.

I started with PLD back in 2.4, started raiding as MNK during Creator, but went back to PLD and mained it all throughout SB.

All and all that was the best choice since PLD's kit didn't get messed around with too much throughout SB outside of Holy Spirit potency being knocked down a few pegs once in a while.

Attached: 63380770_p0_master1200.jpg (640x640, 244K)

Why does everyone seem to want to fuck Aymeric?

ask the fujos

Yoshida will never allow it. SCH delusions are wild.

The removal of Shadewalker is great, now ninjas can't make me not respect the content

5.0 stats in a few weeks though.

Its a unique damage buff
I just want to talk about role actions and defensive utilities

>Handsome
>Rich
>Nice dude
>Invited you over for a hot meal and some wine
Honestly he's a tease for not fucking us already.

He's an elf and he's a typical pretty boy. Massive fujo bait and sometimes fags like him

Fuck man, he really is talented then, its a blessing we have him and Soken working together

how much do decent artists charge for commissions of your character
i assume you fags know about stuff like that

Dude you should of been doing leveling/trials roulette while doing the msq. Even if you rushed 80% of the msq in 5 days you shouldve been well ahead.
Oh well retard, do msq/leveling/trial/alliance roulette for exp, then spam highest available dungeon if healer/tank, potd if dps.

$50-$500

A lot, faggot

>Naoki "Scholars needs their healing to be buffed so they can contribute" Yoshida will never allow it
He already did, ShB SCH will be the strongest its ever been in terms of healing, give WHMkeks our regards for giving us Asylum when you return to the shed.

Attached: 1555590208288.jpg (500x500, 32K)

You should probably ask on /vg/, they'd probably know better than us

youtube.com/watch?v=8xqskiIehfk

I missed it, what's happening with Materia?

fuck id probably be better off teaching myself

Attached: 1531966008572.jpg (214x249, 14K)

I take 20 bucks.

What arbitrary number of hours do you need to play

Because WHM are full of sissy healsluts. The opinionated trannies play SCH/AST.

You'd take animecon restroom cock.

got a gallery fag?

The bubble popped.

Attached: 1551052151282.jpg (176x186, 10K)