3DS Thread

Do you still play your 3DS Yea Forums?

Post your 3DS/homescreen/play times!

Attached: Game-consoles-lowres-2dsxl.jpg (636x424, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.hacks.guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjKpayG5kno&list=LLzt74b1tpA4j1578oMm_b-A&index=2&t=485s
3dscia.com/
3dsiso.com/showthread.php?285357-MEGA-1100-NES-GB-GBC-SNES-GBA-SEGA-Forwarders-Injectors-O3DS-N3DS-Requests
themeplaza.eu/item/11925
themeplaza.eu/item/14842
github.com/MrCheeze/GYTB
citra-emu.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=7oorZjFZqrM
youtube.com/watch?v=a47buPWCN8Y
katfile.com/m65x811c5ntg
mega.nz/#!GeojlLBR!x_LMmoN6H8k3QKI4pSWPjAW-FBfGk_c8YrNBt1nYw_c
youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0
mega.nz/#F!bwdUGQyK!i9ctsKrB4pd1o2HuJSS3KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3SvPrdKSZd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I finally filled up my 256 gig sd card with every single NES, SNES, GENESIS, GB, GBC, GBA, DS and 3DS game I could ever want to play.

I decided I only want to put my favorite games on my 3DS rather than every single one that interests me

Hope my card is enough...

just learned about twilight menu. this device is insane

I just started playing Animal Crossing again. Trying to get my shades and cosby sweater back.

Attached: top_0008.jpg (800x480, 87K)

Where can i get that 2DS XL color?

WarioWare gold.

Attached: Ashley_Pose_Gold.png (1087x1203, 511K)

>Do you still play your 3DS Yea Forums?
fuck yeah, i just wish the switch was as comfy

me, I posted it in the last comfy 3ds thread. Rate it Yea Forums

Attached: 1534381252429.png (1146x1572, 2.88M)

i've been wanting to 100% TWEWY for ages but the thought of levelling up every single pin tires me

Those cover plates are expensive and rare as fuck now

I hacked it just to play Platinum with Twilight Menu and it's amazing. I also have a heart gold cartridge with another 3ds so I can get those pokemon that only evolve with trade

Please buy Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers, Tanabe isn't happy with the sales and really wants to make more games if he has enough money and resources

I think I put 500+ hours into Mario Kart 7.

Why does the 2DS XL screen seem like it "pops" more than the regular 3DS?

But of course.

Attached: shulk's wild ride.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

I don't because it died 3 days ago. I have a second one, which is also broken
Need to move my lazy ass to fix them both, I was enjoying Bravely Default

>*snaps necks trying to see the picture and dies* Ah shit.

Playing Pokemon Yellow atm. Looking forward to Crystal afterwards.

I'm only laying Ocarina of Time now, just finished BoTW last night.

I lost my 3DS years ago and don't have the money for a 2DS. I really miss it

Attached: Oh God Oh Fuck.jpg (720x405, 29K)

i wanted a senran kagura home theme for the 3DS before it died. 3DS is SK's birthplace

it never happened

Attached: bad.png (214x212, 109K)

Playing through Etrian Odyssey Nexus but i'm reducing my pace, it's a bit tiresome what with being 20 hours in and all of the mazes i've been through are fucking forests

Attached: 20180115_044539.jpg (2560x1536, 747K)

I never got a 3DS, can it be hacked with a ton of games like is saying?

Yeah. And easy too
3ds.hacks.guide/

Yes, though if you want to emulate SNES and i believe Genesis too you'd need a NEW 3/2DS

Honestly I checked the 3DS library of games and not many of them interests me but I'm interested in SNES, GBA, DS games how is the New 2DS XL in running those games?

My circle pad broke. Anyone know how to fix it without sending it to ninty?

im too much of a brainlet and its the only one i got, i cant risk bricking it

I just finished my bug-off shit.

Buy a PSP thumbstick and literally just force it onto it. It'll work

GBA games can be injected to run natively by the 3DS, i believe the same case for SNES on the NEW 3DS. As for DS games there's a homebrew that """emulates""" them but the compatibility isn't 100%, at least not when i last checked like 6 months ago. But you'd be able to run them just fine if you feel like investing in an DS flashcard
And don't forget to play Kid Icarus Uprising

>Start looking around for 3DS after posting this
>Realize I lost all games too except for the really shitty ones like Project Steam and Monster Hunter Stories
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

user literal children have figured out how to do it
youtube.com/watch?v=qjKpayG5kno&list=LLzt74b1tpA4j1578oMm_b-A&index=2&t=485s

Attached: (you).png (231x243, 37K)

Can I buy those colourful buttons from n3ds and fit them into 2dsxl?

What causes a NNID ban? I don't want my Switch account getting banned because it's linked to my hacked 3DS.

Will i still be able to connect to the internet and play physical games?

>tfw my new 3ds xl has an ips screen

yes

Attached: 1560611097571.png (755x1096, 787K)

Of course, as long as you disable the "show friends what you're playing" option in your friends list and disable the "sending of system information" in system settings
It's all in the guide

Attached: Bowser.jpg (450x338, 23K)

Hol up the new 3DS can run SNES games natively?????

As in not emulated? If so I'm buying one right now.

SNES games are sold on eShop for the New 3DS so yeah i believe that's the case

Attached: file.png (640x360, 429K)

Where do I find roms for 3DS games? The main site I use to find roms only goes up to like the Wii

Speaking of which, know where I can find a Dragon Quest 3 SNES English rom?

Wow thanks lad I have no idea how I didn't know this. So that's SNES and GBA native, DS on a flashcart.

How's 8-bit emulation, like NES, GBC etc?

there's literally no risk to bricking it anymore either. I think even if you actually tried it couldn't be done.

Attached: 1554892962483.jpg (1165x1155, 383K)

3dscia.com/

Also native, though the GB Tetris and NES Megaman i got were the official releases, didn't try any game that wasn't released officialy but if they managed to make non-released GBA games run natively then i'm sure the same applies to NES and GB

>Test out Citra performance
>ACNL runs at full speed upscaled
>Using my Switch Pro controller for the game feels fucking great
>Can't go back to the 240p screen anymore
It's a great game, I'm enjoying starting over

Attached: acnlll.png (2400x1440, 1.71M)

Yes, I just collected my Shiny Tapu Fini.
Was going to start PQ2. Love my 3DS.
I wish I could get into it again but my favorite villager moved out and some shitty mouse moved in the worst place in town, and I can't bring myself to bother fixing it.

Attached: FilmiaandRobbins.jpg (707x245, 22K)

Don't be cheap and buy a 2DS XL, bros. The model is utter shit. Washed out colors, bad sound chip and loose hinges.

i installed the latest software update like a day ago, you sure it wont brick?

GBA and DS are native. Everything else on the virtual console is emulation including SNES

Great info cheers!

I think I'll look into getting a New 3DS then, although probably not the XL as stretching the same screen resolution over a bigger screen seems dumb.

Persona Q2 has been really good so far, although I'm still in the first dungeon. The difficulty on Hard is really satisfying.

goddammit the fucking image, this seems to be happening a lot recently

Attached: Robbins.(The.Alliance.Alive).600.2103915.jpg (600x338, 50K)

DS is native but nds-bootstrap still has compatibility problems to run DS roms, only flashcard is guaranteed to run DS games as smoothly as the original hardware but still some games runs great on bootstrap

If it isn't in the store you can get a selfmade inject at pirating sites or make one yourself.
I was sure they ported the original trilogy, maybe it was just for phones?

If you do everything the guide says, no

I want to hack mine to play the Game Boy Dragon Quest games

what's the easiest and fastest way to CFW?

Should I ger a N3DS XL with an IPS panel and give my curent 2DS XL to gf so that I have someone to play with or should I go for a vita instead ?

What do you wanna play with her

How are Pokemon X/Y?

check out the /hbg/ OP

3dsiso.com/showthread.php?285357-MEGA-1100-NES-GB-GBC-SNES-GBA-SEGA-Forwarders-Injectors-O3DS-N3DS-Requests

Lol. Sell it to her. You will get salty for this 3ds when she breaks with you

Attached: 1559946109905.jpg (701x692, 87K)

I didn't like them. at all. however, ultra sun and moon i really did and i personally think are very decent game so get those instead

>SNES so they will work on O3DS
Is that little motherfucker on a tutu implying that these SNES roms actually works on the O3DS

I love my N3DS XL. Finally recived my flashcart and hacked it today.
Gonna start DQ1 on it tomorrow and currently playing Ace Attorney Justice for All.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (795x995, 165K)

I haven't really thought about it extensively. Maybe some Mario games, MonHun, Crystal Chronicles and Terraria? We're both on campus essentially all day and girls aren't allowed in male dorms, so it kinda gets boring at times.

Maybe I'll play on there, too.

Attached: animal.jpg (1064x636, 171K)

I never played it much but I wanted to buy Pokemon Silver two weeks ago and I noticed the top screen is fucked. It's become progressively darker, I've seen online that it might come from a bad flex cable. I'm considering buying a new one, I've seen some refurbished ones for 50 or 60 bucks

This is mine. Been with me for 8 years and I recently just beat pokemon ultra sun.
Next on my list is the Rune factory games, specifically 4. How are those if anyone played?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

How do you guye even manage that?

> remembering you lost your 3DS because you let a girl borrow it who then stole it and moved across the state because her "dad" was actually her husband who forced her into a polygamy type relationship after adopting her years back with his wife.

I will never forget the absolute insanity of that situation, but I AM STILL MAD AS FUCK. This was when Majora's Mask 3D dropped and I only got to play It for a day.

Attached: 117F6270-C8C7-4893-8DA1-61DD4759AE33.jpg (640x848, 49K)

I still have a bunch of games to play, but i have been focused on other stuff lately. Once i'm able, I'll finish the Pokemon TCG game and then play a Dragon Quest.

>letting someone borrow your DS
>not even your gf
>just some random girl
dude

>Gonna start DQ1 on it tomorrow and currently playing Ace Attorney Justice for All
my nigger, actually plan to play those games myself next week.
what theme are you using btw, looks great

I heard USUM are very text and cutscene heavy?

I’m more partial to a few other plates for the white one. Will give it a 9/10, would be a 10/10 with Boos.

Attached: 622603C3-B1A5-42EE-A939-0F0AD94F3453.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

gods, you're pathetic user

Attached: 1560187766350.gif (500x491, 376K)

What makes Twilight menu so great? I have a DS flashcard to play DS games and get/convert roms for GBA/GBC/NES/SNES games. I haven't messed with my 3DS' configs/updates in a pretty long time.

I am using this one currently:
themeplaza.eu/item/11925
Its pretty great. Music is comfy too.

Yeah kinda, thats not an issue for me though because theres plenty of challenge and some (not much) postgame which cant be said about X/Y
also the characters and the story is nice

Playing bravely second!
I played bravely default like 6 years ago, I had to watch a recap on youtube cause I never finished the game I was spoiled + I didn't want to redo the game 5 times lol Fucking Fairy
Enjoying it so far.
I'm thinking about playing SMT next, are the games on 3ds good?

Seems so. Worked on my machine at least

Thanks, I'm always looking for inspiration to build my own themes yoink, mine now

Miitopia was a blast.

I hope it comes back in some way.

As far as I know flashcard is still better. You can VC inject your GBA/GBC/NES/SNES tho and install them as .cia files. Use New Super Ultimate Injector for it. Its easy.

Yeah they are good, there are several SMT games on 3DS though.
If you play 4, don't invest in STR. Put points in DEX instead if you wanna use Phys skills.

Just caught Articuno in Pokemon Yellow

Just found out Magmar isn't in the game and I'm kinda pissed. Who should my fire main be now?

It was supposed to be for a day, we were hanging at her house and she gave me a BJ in the basement while I played the opening of MM, she was told that "every guys fantasy is to get blown while playing games."

I wasn't going to argue with that logic, when she finished I let her run around clock town for hours and she got obsessed with it. I decided to let her borrow the 3DS for a week to play it, cause I didn't honestly think something retarded would happen... yet it's now current year.

Played SMT IV, SMT IV:A and DS1, DS2
Dunno if I should go to SJR or Soul Hackers.

I want to keep a story focused game since my last SMT game was DDS.

You did this to yourself.

I see, that does sound pretty useful/convenient. I might take a look then, but just converting my roms manually with those programs has been working just fine, so i'm not sure if i'll bother for now. Having the option is pretty good though, i'll keep it in mind if my flashcard gets lost/broken.

oh you're the user from the last thread! I'm seriously considering getting a black n3ds after seeing yours. I love the way the 71 plates look with a black 3ds
>with Boos
I agree, I love the no. 50 plates but I missed the boat on them before the price shot thru the roof.

Attached: 1557271595720.jpg (680x456, 24K)

I should take a picture of my physical collection since the 3DS is winding down.
Still a few games I need to get though.

>Project Steam
Is that some old meme?

I wanted to like Codename Steam, but the battle mechanics were just terrible.
But I love MH Stories and I will criticize you for hating on it. I think you should give it a second try.

It's true, RIP my 3DS.
Probably got sold to some korean.

Attached: 653-03843114en_Masterfile.jpg (300x450, 24K)

Using a 3DS now to play Pokemon Gaia

I started playing Radiant Historia the other day, but the ratio of dialogue to exploration/combat is kind of fucked. Feels like I'm playing a VN with the occasional battle rather than a jRPG.

Does it balance out later on or is it like that throughout the whole game? Kinda wanna drop it and go play DQVII instead.

Attached: 1560126545429.gif (384x212, 3.01M)

get bent incel

I'm replaying the Zelda series, and half of the games I own on my 3DS, so yes, still playing it. Great handheld.

I'm a retard and can't figure out how to get Citra to work on PC

Attached: Black Creatures.png (757x478, 323K)

Started playing Dragon Quest VII two days ago, I'm enjoying it so far.

Attached: 3ds.jpg (1741x2190, 692K)

but i have

I feel robbed...two TN screens...ugh..

Attached: IMG_20190608_122344~3.jpg (3256x3279, 2.35M)

>DQVII
lol

anyone else never see themselves retiring their 3ds? too many good games to play over and over

That's an XL right? I didn't think they made any new XLs with dual TN.

>can't see the difference with his eyes but cries about it
cringe like all IPS autists

I retired it a couple weeks ago, after finishing PQ2. I hacked it many years ago so I've played everything I'm interested in. I'd rather use my Vita for emulation, so 3DS was just for 3DS games.

It's going to be not only the last true handheld, but the last true dual screen handheld. And with a library

>NES
>SNES
>GB
>GBC
>GBA
>Game Gear
>DS
>DSiware
>3DS
>3DSware
It's so much vidya to enjoy

I got myself a 2ds xl before realising how shitty the buttons were. Thinking about getting a New 3dsXL. Are you telling me none of have IPS panels?

Same. This is why I hunted down a good double IPS. I know I have lots of games to play on my 3ds since I never had one as a kid.

No. They only made a few earlier n3ds xl with ips or double ips. All the newer ones seem to be double TN. Sadly the SNES version too. Animal Crossing version often has a top IPS but bottom TN.

damn, I rather emulate than play this lottery.
I was thinking of buying a backup, but I can find a way to convince myself.

Oh fuck yeah! After struggling with the FTP for a bit i put Dragon Quest III on my O3DS and it fucking works! It's obviously not native since it has some emulator options on the bottom screen but as long as it works i don't care really, this small portable machine of mine got some dark times ahead now that SNES is a thing! After i'm done with Etrian Odyssey Nexus and possibly Persona Q2 that is

Attached: 1560578853314.gif (418x290, 1.18M)

Why not look at the standard size one? Unless you have giant Shrek hands it'll look better because of higher pixel density, and better chance of an IPS.

Guess I was lucky then. I got my N3DS XL in late 2017 with a top IPS, bottom TN.

since when do they have a better chance for ips, also standard sized ones are harder to find than xl

I so hope that the Switch Lite will be clamshell

It's just so convenient

Bought Pokemon Crystal on the VC. This game is amazing and more fun to play than the newest Pokemon games, what a fucking joke desu.

Is that why I can't find a CIA for it anywhere? Because literally nobody else bought it?

Clamshell design is the best. I hope future handhelds will have it too. I loved it on my gameboy advance sp and on my ds

We'll get through this someday. Switch Animal Crossing will be good.

Attached: top_0003.jpg (800x480, 44K)

No one wants to enable thieves like you.

are you retarded

Crystal is great
So are the gen 2 remakes, HG/SS, arguably best games in the series.

You can't make money on 3DS games anymore
Bowser's Inside Story remake is the lowest selling Mario game EVER
E V E R

still do. playing yokai busters and PQ2

Can't wait to play Crystal again after I finish my Yellow run. I have such fond memories of the game

It sucks so much that HG/SS are so expensive to buy. I would love to have them as cards.

I couldn't find a good theme. What kind do you all use?

Attached: bot_0000.jpg (400x480, 80K)

if i buy a new SD card, would i need to homebrew that SD card all over again?

Yah, just bare in mind that certain titles won't work and you'll have to use an emulator for them (i.e. Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country, SMW2: Yoshi's island, etc). Something to do with a special chip they use that VC emulation doesn't support.

No. Just copy the files from your current SD card into your new one.

6 vitas and 8 3DS' here

Attached: vitasnatcher.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

If you're using al9h then no, just copy over.
If you're using a super old CFW that still uses emunand then yes.

Only because it was raped by piracy

I can only install 15 more games before I hit the title limit lol
I have
>43 3DS games (44 when The Great Ace Attorney 2 translation comes out)
>4 things on the left side (Game card, download play, settings, FBI
>10 misc preinstalled titles
>10 homebrew utilities
>6 DSiWare games (counting Twilight Menu)
>33 GB/C games
>45 GBA games
>48 NES games
>57 SNES games
>36 Genesis games

Oh and notice how all the VC games are divisible by 3? Yeah that's because I have autism

I've got like 30 games I'm itching to play now including VC and DS flashcart titles

Attached: IMG_1183.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

Why dont you just play the games?

nigger CFW will always be a minority, less than 1%. 3DS isn't selling because the platform is like 8 years old and everyone uses their phone now.

I do
Eventually
Ninja Five-O and Astro Boy Omega Factor are fun

>He doesn't have 9 3DSs
Casual.

Attached: file.png (600x614, 343K)

I'm playing Devil Survivor 2 right now
Honestly there's a lot more DS games I want to play on the 3DS than actual 3DS games.

It's been ages since I hacked my 3DS. I am pretty sure I used steelhax and I know I have Luma and FBI set up. I don't remember much else. What is the best way to go about playing DS ROMs without a flash cart?

heres some

Attached: 3dses.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

>This thread proves you wrong, piracy = theft. Theft = lost sales.
Look at how badly games are selling now even though everyone has a 3DS. It's because of piracy.
It killed the DS, and raped the PSP so badly the damage carryied over to the Vita.

and cause the switch. Most people think it's just some old crappy low res handheld that the switch replaced

Attached: 1533323294991.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Is that a challenge?

Attached: 1560367519375.png (420x420, 9K)

I have a Phoenix Wright them I got from some old website before it fucking died
It's really neat and I literally can't find it anymore
I should upload it somewhere

>3 DSis
>Calling them 3ds.
LaughsinSpanish.jpg

Attached: 1457674868363.jpg (1597x925, 527K)

>Tfw remembering the first rumors about 3DS and everyone trying to understand how the fuck glasses free 3D worked
>Tfw remembering the E3 reveal
>Tfw remembering all the exciting new games announced at 2012 E3
>Tfw Nintendo Zones
>Tfw New Leaf's release
>Tfw Pokemon XY hype season
>Tfw all the new franchises the 3DS got me into
>Tfw the 3DS was the first console I bought at launch
>Tfw it's finally ended
Fuck, I'm really gonna miss this console. And there's no successor to it proper. It's really depressing to see it die.

Attached: 58f363eecd4b4bf2699c679b6c85b10dccd3917982d987b717863b4afc3c139f.png (386x361, 325K)

I'm bored and would love to see it tested if you're willing to try to be stupid on purpose

Twilight Menu
Be wary that not everything works and games after 2009 usually need a patch to remove their anti-piracy
Check the compatibility list and use DS Scene Rom tool
Also the compatibility list doesn't list Henry Hatsworth but I can tell ya i doesn't work

>he doesn't have a hacked DSi for DS games

Attached: image7.jpg (4032x3024, 979K)

>this thread
you think Yea Forums is the majority of 3ds users? Leave your fucking house you retard.

>He doesn't just own all the good DS games.
LOL

lmao
I could never afford any of the games I currently play, the ones I played and want to own I buy. Recently got AC WW.
Piracy isnt theft. I wouldnt buy any of the shit I own if I couldnt play it before and some isnt sold anymore at all (like Yokai Watch 3 or Pokemon HG).

I don't actually own a single vita game. I have a bunch of 3DS and DS games though including kinda rare shit like the MMZ collection
not pictured is 2 blue vitas and a red one

Attached: all4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

>killed the DS
One of nintendo's best selling consoles ever?
>the damage carryied over to the Vita
Vita was long dead before piracy was a thing, Sony dropped it only 2 years after launch. You have no idea what you're talking about.

if you have a hacked 3ds why would you need a hacked dsi?

Attached: 1545666787341.jpg (355x241, 40K)

nice screen and none tiring dpad position.
Although the 3DS dpads are better

>Damage control for all your stealing.

>I can't afford any games
>Admits to stealing games via piracy
>But Piracy isn't theft!
Get a better job or hobby within your means thief.

What model DS would you all recommend?

This. Mario Galaxy 2 has a considerable reputation for how hard it got pirated, but it still sold over 6 million copies. Half of the original, but direct sequels almost invariably sell less than the original.

there are orange 2ds color?
or its customize

>One of nintendo's best selling consoles ever?
And it should have had longevity like the PS2, but there was so much piracy devs dropped it fast when the 3DS came out instead of making versions for both.

>Vita
The Vita didn't get support because of how badly piracy raped the PSP, and devs didn't want to risk that again, Sony has no games so they couldn't support it themselves and it died.

If I had a brick anywhere near me, I would have just now recorded a video of me showing my 3DS, closing it, settting it on the ground and dropping the brick on it(but secretly I replaced it with a shitty GPD xd I have).
So, just know, you might have laughed at that if I did that.

Attached: fubu.jpg (170x164, 8K)

Oh, it's retarded
I'll pirate extra hard from now on and think of you while I'm doing it.

Attached: 1558288913303.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

I really just want to play through the Dragon Quest games that are available on the DS.

keep seething moralfag, i'll get my games for free and enjoy playing them

>Can't refute
>I'll just steal more games!
As expected of thieves.

What about games you literally cant buy in retail anymore?

If you don't like piracy what the fuck are you doing in here? this whole thread has been almost nothing but talking about homebrewing the 3ds. Just leave instead of being a faggot
I chuckled at your post so I definitely would have laughed

Attached: 1551864273890.png (500x460, 25K)

>makes no arguments
>expects real replies

Attached: 1559295441498.png (640x480, 104K)

What games did you sit on your ass for? Did all the copies get destroyed?

Attached: autism.jpg (1022x1024, 112K)

>Resorts to cognitive dissonance
Oh look, Conservatives.

>Pokemon HG/SS
>Yokai Watch 3
There are games which arent sold in retail/amazon anymore. You can only get them second hand. At this point it doesnt matter if people download them since the devs wont get that money anymore.

What do you need 7 Vitas for exactly?

Attached: vita.jpg (1210x908, 251K)

>resorts to fucking politics because he can't handle people pirating his bing bing wahoo

Attached: 1557430274351.jpg (300x57, 7K)

>Can't refute the facts
>Now trying to deflect and obfuscate since he's wrong
As expected

IV works
V works with an anti-piracy removal patch, I'm actually about 8 hours in, the only remotely buggy thing is the title screen
VI the US version at least has a save corruption bug according to the compatibility list. Not sure about European. It also needs an AP patch.

He is probably just shitposting anyway. Still funny.

Wrong, those are new copies, just not at the suggested retail price.

is there any point in updating all the shit for my hacked 3DS? i did it a long time ago (probably 2016) and haven't updated or touched anything since

>I'm seriously considering getting a black n3ds after seeing yours. I love the way the 71 plates look with a black 3ds
I wouldn’t blame you. Once you get deep enough into faceplate autism, you find that some plates work better with one or the other color and it becomes hard to go back to your original setup once you find a more natural-looking pairing.

As a protip, but Japanese N3DSes tend to be the cheapest to turn up since they sold the best there. After softmodding, the regional lockout becomes a non-factor.

whut

>themeplaza.eu/item/11925
How did you get custom pictures on your folders?
Also I've got like 7 random themes I liked from a theme website on shuffle

Are the copies sealed? They can still be considered new. Just as stores can lower the price on a good, they can raise the price as well.
It's your fault for not getting it in time and misreading the market.
That doesn't justify stealing the game.

I got a 3DS exclusively for SMT and Persona, but also got Samus Returns and Pokémon Ultra Sun because it was the sendoff game for the Pokémon series on handhelds.

Decent investment. Still do SMTIV and Pokémon runs once in a while, although new Pokémon games are piss easy.

why do you niggas have so many DS's?

Soul Hackers is so comfy with its 90s vibe

I steal them

Self streetpass since that's dead.

I am gonna play my games now.

I made a custom 3DS theme a while back, check it out and tell me what you think!
themeplaza.eu/item/14842

I've also been enjoying Animal Crossing these past few months, but now that I've seen gameplay for the new one I've put it on hold.

Attached: Galaxy3ds.png (1296x1760, 2.93M)

Do you have all the puzzle tiles yet? lol

>Stolen games
Fixed

just patched The Great Ace Attorney the other day. Feels good to be back in the courtroom. Just started chapter 3.

You don't?

I'd love to learn how to get custom folder images instead of just the first letter of the folder name

thanks for the tip. What number are those monster hunter plates? I can't seem to find them but I like them a lot

Attached: 1546012232270.gif (426x474, 246K)

Damn, me too user. Except first time playing it for me. Sort of feels like a GBA game with a second screen slapped on, good ass shit though

Yes; I have a Galaxy, Samus Edition, and SNES edition console, all of them with CFW so they all have every 2D Metroid game loaded onto the card.

Also three carrying cases and too many games. I need to play Samus Returns and pixel perfect Super Metroid again.

Attached: 465914.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

one is a dedicated anime/seinfeld machine
but really, it's the best console ever made. Especially hacked.

>need new
Nah brah. Even the o2ds tuns snes 9x like a champ

On occasion just to play Mario Kart 7.
Most of the time i'm on my Switch.
You're king wares kiddie, good for you.
weebs

Its not native

Point is new 3ds you can inject snes games into the officiao virtual c9nsole emulator. O3ds doesnt have it for snes, so youd have to use a 3rd party emulator luke snes 9x (which works better than the ass vc one anyway)

Were either USUM or Shadows of Valentia worth it?

No. 22 from Australia. No. 23 from same region is a black set with the same patterns but in silver and gold.

>Shadows of Valentia
Only if you wanna enjoy good voice acting and Hidari's art

Attached: Atelier.Ayesha.full.2245860.jpg (2000x1000, 1.68M)

>pokemon yellow
Shouldn't you have gotten the charmander by now?

USUM are the best 3DS pokemon games gameplay wise, one of the hardest entries in the series too. I mean its pokemon

Echoes has amazing presentation and an actually good dub if you don't want the undub, but the maps definitely show their age. It plays more like a jrpg than an srpg at times.
The original maps are all great though.

>enjoying persona q2, link between worlds and smt: strange journey redux
Love my 3ds. Got lots of snes and gba games too.
Been meaning to replay ff6 or earthbound. Can't decide between those or demon's crest.

Attached: 1552958976186.jpg (2310x1781, 1.48M)

I used github.com/MrCheeze/GYTB

Attached: top_0008 (2).jpg (800x480, 63K)

I don't even know what I'd want to play anymore when opening the e-shop. Pretty burned out on RPGs, so don't feel like what few SE and Atlus things are left.

I'm taking a lil break because I just got this puppy in the mail

Attached: 20190615_173500.jpg (3226x2420, 2.39M)

>USUM
If you played either Sun or Moon i would say it isn't worth it, since the games are identical until the end. They didn't even bother to address the horrendous intrusive cutscenes. You also won't be able to transfer all your Pokemon to SWSH anyway
>Shadows of Valentia
Decent voice-over and great art but at the cost of terrible map design. Still better than Fates.

Currently enjoying monster hunter 4 ultimate, pheonix wright trilogy, and devil survivor reloaded. Super mario bros 2 is also a fucking blast to play

is over there pedoweebs.

curious about super mario bros 2, the "coins everywhere" gimmick seemed kind of dumb to me at the time but is it a good game?

Also, are there any Sticker Star apologists out there? Are there any mental gymnastics that exist to make the game actually enjoyable?

I got an original 3DS (first version)
Which SD cards are compatible with it?

It’s a Pokemon special edition

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Anything up to 32 gigs is compatible regularly.
Anything above that and you have to reformat it before using it.
Microsd cards are cheaper, honestly.

Attached: 1548982479025.jpg (720x960, 39K)

my man

faggot

Y'know what forget i said that, been playing since then having the time of my life all over again, guess i just needed the small break i took to beat Dragon Quest I and now i'm all over that mapping shit again
God i love Etrian Odyssey

Attached: Necro.png (1280x1800, 2.16M)

Nope, ask your mom about last night.

Yeah she says you're gay

Lame insults, underage detected.

Remember back when people thought 3DS porn was going to be the way of the future?

I have played Persona Q and Persona Q2 on Citra. I don't own a 3DS.
I find it insulting how you're expected to play 60 hour games in a pathetically tiny resolution that wouldn't be acceptable in 2006, let alone 2011.

I'm very thankful for emulator devs that break the shackles of a game from it's garbage hardware. It boggles my mind that people can still be okay with this eye cancer.

Attached: 003.jpg (1600x960, 478K)

Is it possible to download NDS games? Or do I need an R4 (or equivalent)?

No you can download them. It's easy. Only downside is load time to start them is kinda slow. (Just starting them though)

glass fuckin houses, user

>those stars
is that Ecco?

I'm personally having a blast with it, the levels on their own are pretty good (better than the original nsmb and the wii u version) and collecting all the coins feels fufilling to me

Attached: Feels.jpg (250x160, 8K)

Not him but how would one go about soing this? Do you need some sort of homebrew app to run it or are they somehow packed into cias like 3ds roms are?

Really wish Nintendo made more 3D Classics. Such a missed opportunity.

MOOOOOOOOT

Attached: Robbins.png (1047x1189, 194K)

I miss my original purple 3ds that I gave away :(

Attached: 20190615_230424.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

>tfw tried testing out how powerful Robbins is
>tried soloing the final boss with him
>he was so insanely powerful that it was actually easier with him solo than it was with a full party that didn't have him in it
>he was outdamaging a full party of people equipped with the best weapons in the game
>with his bare fucking flippers and a hat made out of an old fish head

Attached: Alliance-Alive-Robbins.jpg (284x525, 24K)

Yup, his official comic is a great source for reaction images.

Homebrew app, TWL.

Attached: ecco2.png (385x247, 191K)

Just bought a new 2ds xl a week ago. Bought a bunch of games. Currently playing DKCR and LM. Really love the console as a newcomer, barely touched my switch since I got it.

What the fuck, my favorite game of all time is The Tides of Time and I never even knew this comic existed. Link?

Unfortunately I don't know one, the site I read it on got shut down, I'm sorry user. I can give you a link to a fan PC remake of the first game though, that was also from that same site but I still have it.

Attached: ecco3.png (383x326, 300K)

Was it Caverns of Hope? Dang. Well I appreciate you making me aware this existed user, I'm going to try and hunt it down. I liked Ecco so much I played both the Genesis and the Game Gear versions of 2 plus Genesis of 1, but never got a Sega CD. Great series.

NAND, EMUNAND, The inside of my R4, and my current game.

Attached: 20190616_111420.jpg (1991x1507, 1.6M)

Yeah. Hope you're able to find it user, and good luck. Also the Sega CD versions are worth it, if only for the OSTs, they're absolutely insanely good. I listen to them all the time, incredible.

At least we got the Ecco 2 Dreamcast prototype, shame the series has been dormant for a long time though.

Attached: ecco4.png (838x340, 405K)

Why would you play Pokemon on 3ds when you can play it on an emulator at quadruple speed to better get through all those unskippable cutscenes?

3DS emulator is alive?

citra-emu.org/

>smt IV only comes with english audio
>undub still has english va for the cutscenes because they're hard subbed
They got it right for strange journey, why did atlus fuck up mainline?

Attached: 1553562676792.png (299x322, 159K)

Because Strange Journey released late in the 3DS's life spam when Atlus completely gave up on dubs
See also: Etrian Odyssey Nexus, Persona Q2

Strange journey redux was released late, the original was released for ds and had jpn audio

>Atlus completely gave up on dubs
I hope this is forever.

Bump with best girl

Attached: P_20190217_083514.jpg (3120x4160, 3.12M)

I did listen to some of the CD OST, I love the bay music for after the vortex take his pod. All versions of Ecco 1/2 have stellar OST though, even the game gear version has these gems despite the sort of screechy sound of the GG sound chip.
youtube.com/watch?v=7oorZjFZqrM
youtube.com/watch?v=a47buPWCN8Y
Games are fucking magical stuff.
Yeah I saw that it was released on Hidden Palace, good stuff. With all the legal issues surrounding it I don't think the trilogy will ever be completed. Not that it would be without those issues though, Sega just buries it like 90% of their other IPs.

Attached: the_moon_above_the_dark_sea_by_liris_san-d7fo73c.jpg (1072x745, 279K)

Did p5 have english dub?

Yes, but dual audio option
The no dub thing is probably only going on for the 3DS, i don't really follow Persona but i'm sure Royal is getting a dub

There was one on the FreeShop when that was still a thing.
Man, I should've downloaded it.

Neat, enjoy the clicky stick.

Eu ok?
katfile.com/m65x811c5ntg
3dsiso.com is your friend

Actually I think this is a better download
mega.nz/#!GeojlLBR!x_LMmoN6H8k3QKI4pSWPjAW-FBfGk_c8YrNBt1nYw_c

Attached: 4u.png (727x155, 6K)

>Eu
Luma3DS automatically disables region lock, so yeah.
Anyway, thanks for the spoonfeeding user, have a (You).

Have you ever lost all your saves? Have you ever wanted to kill yourself?

I find sometimes eu releases crash on boot while usa ones work fine
No idea why

I lost my Battle Network 3 save once. Booted it up and no save game was there.
Luckily I was only at Bubbleman so I replayed the whole thing then beat it.

>Have you ever lost all your saves?
Nope, they're all safely backed up with Checkpoint.
You DID hack your 3DS, right?
>Have you ever wanted to kill yourself?
Definitely.

I refuse to believe people and situations like that exist.

Haven’t booted up my switch at all
3ds still has the giant atlus library that will keep me for hundreds of hours

Do you guys want this theme? The site that hosted it closed a long-ass time ago so I think I'm the only one that has it now, I can't find it on Google.
It plays this music: youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0

Attached: Preview.png (400x482, 16K)

>posting a spoiler image
Wow thanks vro I know it’s predictable ending to the dungeon but still

Attached: 094088DC-2865-41EA-AA06-5F0477F83E17.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

>download rom
>its .romfs format
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?

Attached: 1524075647362.jpg (612x716, 90K)

you are a man of culture

>tfw the 3ds got a pretty god AC game

Attached: 1199476357.jpg (600x515, 40K)

Apparently losing GBA saves is something that happens a lot with Luma 6 and below
Update

Playing Explorers of Sky through twilightmenu right now, might play other shit I haven't really touched, like ALBW after. 3DS is pretty based.

Just resumed DQ8 where I last left off at around 10 hours of playtime. Been playing it during downtimes at work.

This wasn't on an emulator mate, I actually have the cart for BN3 Blue and a silver GBA SP. This happened years ago.

you never think you'll need a backup until you actually need it

>Luma3DS automatically disables region lock
For most games
The official VC Super Ghouls'n Ghosts doesn't boot out of region though
But that's not a problem since you can just make your own inject lol

This game is too fucking hard.

Attached: 5A44CCB7-FBDF-48CA-9E08-D6C182159E76.jpg (1000x889, 177K)

Oh
Check for the common signs of chink bootleg then, I once lost a 30 hour Fire Emblem save because it was a chink cart

It’s the best tho
Also how far are you and what’s your team setup and Mc build?

I'm playing fantasy life. The crafting system is pretty good and the whole game has its charm.

Attached: 1526471226157.png (414x499, 454K)

I'm replaying Ocarina of time 3D , this time on Master Quest for the first time. It's surprisingly difficult, I never died in the base game but I died numerous times in the deku tree alone.

How do I hack my New 3DS XL with the latest firmware?

Attached: C8B8A1DA-63E2-43D1-9A93-3D3022CE7F93.png (245x280, 269K)

What? This is one of the most pathetically easy TRPGs available, it's a beginner's game perfect for people who've never played one before. Only challenge is Lucifer.
Try speccing your MC towards magic and using dance skills.

3ds.hacks.guide/

3ds.hacks.guide/
?

It never happened again and I've played it for so long the playtime counter is maxed out. I'm fairly sure it's not a bootleg, it's just a used cart.

So how’s the N2DSXL? I own a N3DS and a N3DSXL but the XL feels too heavy and bulky, thinking about selling it and getting a N2DSXL, i use my regular N3DS almost exclusively.

How’s the weight distribution? Audio? Hinge quality? Ergonomics?

>tfw literally a super autist and could figure it out without help
come on user

Oh shit pls post it.

Here ya go
mega.nz/#F!bwdUGQyK!i9ctsKrB4pd1o2HuJSS3KQ
I've been using it for at least 2 years now lol

Thanks dude. Gonna use this once I get my N3DS in.

Attached: 1560131703988.jpg (1199x867, 98K)

Enjoy your virus, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SvPrdKSZd0

Attached: DOLPHIN-e1498068222504.jpg (1520x1520, 481K)

Reminder MN has some free themes up still