He gets it

He gets it.

Attached: Noshit.png (1440x1234, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah they do. Lady Gaga needs to be in animal crossing.

Westcucks are convinced that vidya should try to wholesale copy Hollywood

based

Attached: 5425254253.png (214x246, 33K)

name ONE good video game without hollywood stars

legend of mana

Yet people still lose their shit like it's the best thing about a game when a Hollywood star enters. I completely agree with Keanu, but fags have been overhyping his inclusion in 2077 a little too much.

>he says while thousands of NPCs cheered for his appearance in cyberpunk

Hollywood stars have Hollywood agents. Hollywood unions and therefore insane prices and the only thing they do isr (usually, poorly) lend their voices to read a few lines in a video game which doesn't honestly impact sales at all it's not like westerners go apeshit for voice actors.
I mean, how much did Todd pay to hire Jean-Luc Picard to read about 10 lines in Oblivion or when Todd hired John Cleese to voice some ponce in Skyrim Online. I can sort of respect the actors he fanboys for hard enough that he hires them just to hang out for an afternoon though desu

Funny they he says that but cdpr still used him as a blatant mouthpiece and it worked.

Hopefully these things dont become a trend because of these wannabe movie directors like david cage and kojima.

Metal slug
Megaman
Street fighter

name one good game with Hollywood stars

Monster Girl Quest: Part 2

From the interview it sounded more that you don't need actual living actors, since you can use the CGI, which is being used to put in or modify actors in movies, which can be used in games as well.

Says the Jewish faggot who is a Hollywood star. What a fucking overrated actor.

No doubt he enjoyed the irony.

Tetris

The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

>need
>legitimacy

A game doesn't need specific voice actors to be good either but if David Hayter has announced to be a VA in death stranding I'd be pretty excited.
People enjoy having people they like involved in the media they consume.

FUCKING BASED

Does Keanu play video games

I've only played Oblivion because of captain Picard. The legend Todd Howard was right.

death standing

he rides bikes and reads

Pic related and Onimusha 3.

Attached: 220px-Assault_on_Dark_Athena.jpg (220x272, 19K)

Attached: (You).jpg (800x450, 44K)

Jackie Chan

>Yet he's in one

Guess Rockstar's the only ones doing it right then nowdays

The fuck is he going about people breaking into your house and you need a gun? Guy is a millionaire with a shit ton of security, why would he need a fucking gun? Why would any one need a gun? You Americans are strange, lost a bit of respect for him for literally sounding like a gun nut.

Majora's Mask

>Jewish
He's part Asian, mostly white.

I mean the game didn't NEED it but it buffed it up a lot. Plenty of people were going to buy it like Witcher games

nice bait

Asians are the Jews of China.

He rides cocks and bleeds

Cyberpunk 2077

????

Attached: 1532793168727.jpg (540x769, 61K)

morrowind

Kirby's Dreamland 2

She's going to be in Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15.png (592x410, 43K)

this guy gets it

hollywood stars need videogames for legitimacy

It fits her really, the more demonic freaks the more immersive.

He sucks, fucks, and sneeds.

Uh, you mean China is the Jews of Asia, right?

Jackie Chan stuntmaster
Wait

Asians are the people, China is the country

I mean, I like cdpr and keanu but honestly, that presentation felt like he was just reading off a prompter for some infomercial he couldn't give two shits about. Clever move on cdpr though, keanu is pretty big atm, couldn't ask for a better mascot.

If videogames really want to be art they need to achieve that on their own merits and not by trying to become Hollywood 2.0. Make games, not movies.

Prove me wrong.

They should have made Keanu the protagonist frankly.

Attached: 1533374160083.webm (1086x776, 735K)

Sad part is that some people needed others to spell this out for them. Legitimacy is earned when the game is actually good.

I just hope the budget for the actor roles comes from left over Witcher money and doesn’t take away money from the actual game. Hollywood actors in video games will always be extremely superficial.

hurr durr derp durr

Remember this, you stupid fucks? Celebrities added nothing and the game was forgotten relatively quickly.

Attached: Elder Scrolls Online.jpg (800x980, 407K)

>good

He seemed drunk but no doubt his in game voice acting will be top notch

You notice that a lot of times people tend to overrate certain performances just because the actor didn't look like himself at all? (examples: heath ledger's joker, pretty much any character played by daniel day lewis or gary oldman). That's because no one wants to recognize the actor. That's why di caprio didn't win an oscar until he played a character other than himself (and surprise, they made him ugly for that role, almost unrecognizable).

Going "oh that's [actor]" is a hindrance, it breaks your suspension of disbelief. It's beyond me why these asshat developers go out of their way to buy recognizable faces, it's one of the most retarded trends in video games I've ever seen and I'm a fucking boomer. Video games don't have the limitation of having to reuse faces.

Attached: 154709544023.jpg (291x256, 11K)

video games have always been art

What a poser. It's easy to say it when you already in the game, not even one game.

They stopped being art more than ten years ago.

keanu is a terrible actor tho

Attached: 1558851752568.png (1195x864, 1.78M)

more like they need video games for relevancy

Yeah, they should only hire good hollywood actors that do VA work and make original characters if they want hollywood names at all.

Celebrity VAs in games like Troy baker and Yuri lowenthal has already been a thing for well over a decade now. It does nothing but create a monopoly and leaves the same handful of VAs voicing practically everyone. Hearing the same triple-A VAs in every game is like seeing every Hollywood blockbuster if they only hired tom cruise or brad pitt.

I dont really like hollywood actors in games but if it's the lesser evil that makes more variety then so be it.

I fucking hate how far we've gone that a hollywood asshole says something vaguely about a product, the people creating it have to quickly jump at the chance to even talk to these people. Reminds me when some singer talked about Bayonetta, and Kamiya quickly started to talk to that person on social media.

>not good

It's probably not their fault and they get told by PR to do it.

My brother from another mother.

No, that's completely wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese

I just fucking wish society could stop being run down by assholes who got lucky.

You'd bee surprised how much pf this shit is PR, even some of the most obscure has been celebs get payed for name dropping some random crap on their social media.

Hoshigami

TONY HAWK PRO TROLLER XDDD

The existence of Hollywood actors is a mistake though. It feels like a lot of modern movies don't have actors playing a role, it's having excuses to have an actor to sell tons of tickets. I would like to see a high budget movie with no name actors.
It just seems like a huge waste to give millions to an actor when there are plenty of people who can act for a tenth of the price.
Keanu seems like a cool guy though

>Keanu Reeves shitting on Hackjima

Bless this man

Attached: 155202792724000.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

His presence just got millions of normies interested in this game thanks to his recent successes in John Wick.

You have no idea how smart getting him was.

fucking this

No I realize that it was a good idea. I just think people should stop giving a fuck about actors that much.

Rockstar games after Vice City. They don't hire Hollywood actors anymore purely because they're a pain to work with (especially Ray Liotta).

?????????????????

Attached: 1bd9d331aa46071211b114307a04564972.jpg (1049x689, 84K)

except she's really dropped that weird facade years ago, she only did it to get recognition

user, we have been worshiping people more accomplished and renowned than ourselves for millennia. You can act like you are above it, but you are denying a significantly human part of yourself.

they need it for normies

Gothic 2

Attached: 1336765204977.jpg (233x270, 16K)

>implying I am talking about her outfits

Attached: 1552210400067.png (371x353, 148K)

Metal gear

Attached: 1552949508907.png (799x600, 138K)

>CDPR even put his balding line into his model
BASED

they had a few comedians write small shows for GTA 4, I think Ricky Gervais and Chris rock(?)

its still a fairly popular mmo unfortunately.

based