GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Tracer (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Tracer (yes, THE Tracer from Overwatch) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Tracer blinks into the spotlight and Calvary arrives!

>B-But Overwatch isn't on a Nintendo system
"No!"

Now what are you doing being a lil cheeky cunt about that disregarded rule? Persona 5 ain't on a Nintendo system yet Joker's the first DLC character of the Fighter's Pass. Same rule goes to ol' Banjo and Kazooie seeing how they ain't got a modern release on a Nintendo system as well. Ninty wants to try and go aftah broader demographics for Smash and there's no one better than Tracer seeing how big Overwatch is. It's a Smash hit and you'd have to have yer brain be cocked-up to think the DLC will be a complete Sausage Fest. After all, Smash could always use mer heroes and anyone who disagrees is bollocks. Cheers Mate. Tally-ho!

Attached: dd8e0933-bd0f-4492-b16b-3ad320671f10.jpg (1920x1080, 604K)

Am I the only one who likes playing as Tracer more in HotS than Overwatch?
Overwatch is garbage. All the obsession over identity politics shit annoys me because it distracts from how weak the actual game is.

>open lesbian character on a nintendo platform

I'm already tracer

Ive been considering tracer as a wtf pick that nobody wants for months now

Female Corrin?

Resetera

the difference being that both persona and banjo have had games on nintendo consoles

persona had Persona Q and banjo had the original two banjo games + grunty's revenge

>Cloud
inb4 you argue a fucking rhythm game counts

>Thinking that matters to Nintendo
>Thinking they can't just announce Overwatch on the Switch

>OP starts off with the same discord copypasta
>thread has more than zero (0) replies

Attached: humer.jpg (441x411, 26K)

the original final fantasy games were on nintendo consoles

also what fucking rhythm game

THIS MEME IS GARBAGE

Honestly, Tracer is the closest thing we could get to a new Steve
Overwatch is popular globally and Yea Forums fucking hates Overwatch

I want to marry Tracer.

the only difference being that tracer is literally impossible due to overwatch not being on a nintendo console

I'm glad Steveposters are dead

Cloud was in a ds kingdom hearts

No.

Attached: 273A3097-A1FA-41A5-A935-E70B1038E4FF.jpg (1211x559, 82K)

NERF BASTION

>using made up rules

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to CREEPAH (AWWWWW MAN) getting confirmed in the mine! Make sure to have your pickaxe swinging side to side for the upcoming grueling task when we find diamonds tonight!

>B-BUT HEADS UP, YOU HEAR A SOUND, TURN AROUND AND LOOK UP, TOTAL SHOCK FILLED YOUR BODY!!!
“No it's you again i can never forget those eyes!”

Hate to disappoint you creeperfags but baby tonight, the creepers trying to steal our stuff again! And we're gonna run until it's done until the sun comes up in the morn!

Attached: CREEPAH!.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Is there an ugly Tracer model?

>seeing how big Overwatch is
Don't most people forget it even exists until Blizzard come and scream
>HEY THIS CHARACTER'S GAY NOW
before it becomes irrelevant again like 3 days later?

who's next?
D.Va?

So this is what the Steve Gang is up to now. I'm not impressed. It's mediocre bait, you guys are past your prime.

The... was it a gerbil? That one.

>Putting a dyke in a kid's game
Nintendo's a Christian company with Christian values, user.

Based

Bayonetta

rosterfags should all be banned for unironic shitposting you niggers should kill yourselves

She's gay

I don't care. I fell in love with Tracer long before she was made gay.

She looks like she fucks monkeys

hots is a worse moba than overwatch so yes

alright so winston