Tell me about Splinter Cell Yea Forums

Tell me about Splinter Cell Yea Forums

Attached: splinter cell.jpg (1366x2048, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVAWi6K0JzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've only played the first, waiting for Pandora Tomorrow to come to steam.

It was pretty damn good desu

Ubisoft put it on the shelf next to rayman.

better than metal gear and it really needs to come back

chaos theory on pc is bretty good. easily one of the best stealth games. like up there with riddick

I only played chaos theory and it was a good ass stealth game. youtube.com/watch?v=VVAWi6K0JzY

It was enjoyable as a stealth game, but then they started making it too shooty

Is it the only instance when the classic Xbox release is superior to any other versions?

Dilate

They all came to xbone bc I am actually jealous of Xbox owners wtf.

>no, DUDE
>trust me, Black list is like Chaos Theory, even BETTER
Why was I dumb enough to even believe this retard for a second

>picked up the first 3 games for less $10 today
>MFW

Attached: smug bat.jpg (852x480, 43K)

TELL ME ABOUT SPLINTER, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE CELLS
Bravo ubisoft

It died

Attached: D8uoe0KWkAAYh_F.jpg (1024x528, 42K)

I figure you just didn't get it.

A friend said that Ironside didnt want to be a part of Splinter Cell anymore because he swore off violence and swearing and all that. And splinter cell was too violent for him.
Sounds like bullshit but they did get rid of Ironside for Eric Johnson instead, and I never heard a different or better reasoning.

Playing through Chaos Theory right now. I had skipped Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory, but Ive played the rest. Its a fun game series, but it kind of feels like they put the stealth stuff to the side a bit and took some of the challenge out of the game with conviction and blacklist. You can just mark enemies and delete them whenever, as long as you got line of sight. Still enjoyable but its strayed from the original idea that the first 3 games held to. Multiplayer and Coop were fun too.

First one is good
Pandora Tomorrow is meh
Chaos Theory is GOAT
Double Agent not as bad as some make it out to be but don't compare to the first 3

Didn't even bother with the recent ones.

I heard Ironside had cancer and stepped away from the role to focus on his health. I heard he beat it too

Double Agent was pretty weird too. Good times in Mercs versus spies, but the main story was kind of lame imo.

1 is good, 2 is good but kinda more of the same, 3 is objectively amazing but for some reason i can never bring myself to finish it, i just get bored after a while
Never played the rest of them, i remember my brother had a ps3 copy of double agent and it ran like fucking dogshit

Halo CE

Attached: 0A1DAE00-0B2C-4A7A-B672-FF693B3CE465.jpg (750x1920, 160K)

Sounds like better reasoning to me.
Was hard to believe the LT from starship troopers abhorring violence suddenly.

Max Payne

>playing fast action shooter such as classic Max Payne on a gamepad
>Xbox release better than the PC version

Attached: Sayuka.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>fucked up sound is a good thing

Attached: please never do this.png (339x341, 60K)