Yo get me GTA but with a weeb setting and a shitty tiny world that you can barely interact with...

>yo get me GTA but with a weeb setting and a shitty tiny world that you can barely interact with, terrible combat and generally worse in every single way
I got you senpai

Attached: yakuza.jpg (450x450, 53K)

This plays nothing like GTA or any of its clones. It’s more like Shenmue with more combat and less walking.

Yakuza is only truly amazing for its setting. If GTA ever took place in urban Japan, itd be over.

cool shitpost thread bro

You left out the part where they also turn it into a movie game

i really hate how you cant enter in all the buildings

KIIIRYYUUU CHAAANNN!!!!!!!

I like the combat though. :

like Shenmue but fun

Don't call a game 'GTA' clone or whatever when you do not even steal cars.
It's fucking GRAND THEFT AUTO, for fuck's sake

>yo get me Yakuza but actually good
say no more senpai

Attached: sleeping dogs.jpg (500x713, 168K)

GTA is a fucking cringeworthy driving game with terrible driving and worse shooting.

The writing is great if you're under 10 or are over 35 and are the coolest guy in town who works at a gas station.

Yakuza 0 is a fucking masterpiece.

Based.

>yo get me Yakuza but with a setting that is a 14-year-old's idea of satire, lame characters you can't force yourself to care about, a dull-as-dishwater story, an oversized world that takes too long to cross and you can't interact with, endless boring driving missions with almost no combat, and inarguably worse in every single way
I got you homie

Attached: Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png (285x350, 176K)

>It's more like Shenmue with more combat and less walking
*more combat and more non-voice acted text reading

GTAV has almost 6 hours of cutscenes.

GTA is not fun.

weebs are SEETHING

based

This could've been Yakuza but good if it was actually finished.

How is Yakuza's writing not cringeworthy too? The entire thing is a shitty soap opera with some anime stereotypes thrown in there. On top of just rehashing the same stories every game with a repurposed main cast every game, hell you mentioned Yakuza 0 which people only praise half of the story for and said half is just Majima being a Kiryu rehash except that he stays in the yakuza (which makes him worse because he's the worst yakuza ever, Kiryu only holds up as a character at all because he leaves the yakuza) and some of his own badly written plot twists like how the Tojo never needed the annoying blind bitch alive at all despite having half a dozen chances before the reveal of this to kill her.

Yakuza also has less gameplay variety while still not excelling in any way, the combat is worse than modern musou games and the minigames are worse than modern mobile games. It's fine to dislike GTA but Yakuza's certainly not better than it in any way.

>you can dislike GTA but don't you DARE enjoy yakuza!
pathetic

I'm just playing shenmue for the first time and holy shit how good the game is. The Jap devs should have literally killed themselves how shit games they are producing now.

The Yakuza 0 is a perfect example. It has a good story but shit characters, side missions that doesn't fit the story and oh God the worst- cringe anime like girls that can put stereotypical Japanese alpha males Japanese on their knees.

To me, Yakuza is just a comfy "beat people up for Mahjong money" game. I don't even give a shit about the story