That game you played too late and no one talks about it anymore

>that game you played too late and no one talks about it anymore
what's her name Yea Forums

Attached: alzheimers.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7GQ0L3hiNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only started playing Dragon's Dogma a few months back. I beat it this week, and there's so few threads on Yea Forums. I've been forced to make a few of them myself.

Attached: 1558317072886.png (587x621, 373K)

GunZ
UT04

Metro Exodus.

Attached: m8.jpg (2560x2880, 2.55M)

>those features
You can literally see the skeleton trying to escape

This and also Days Gone

what's her name Yea Forums

>played too late
More like a year too early.

Can't remember.

Attached: Alzheimer guy.jpg (640x640, 106K)

The first Max Payne

Who gives a shit? Do people need to talk about a game for you to enjoy it?

was it good?

whose name?

Attached: 1519574473364.jpg (526x394, 30K)

archeage
At least there is a decent private server but it's pretty dead for that big of a game.
I can only imagine what that big world was like when it was full of people.
rest in piss trion

Attached: 1498902573165.jpg (500x479, 19K)

>he doesn't want to share his innermost feelings toward a game he holds dear with people who understand him completely
You're literally in the only place in the world where you can do that and you ask shit like this?

Attached: 1560467952920.jpg (436x413, 38K)

ZoE

I literally finished it for the first time yesterday and was about to make a thread about it but i chickened out because i assumed everyone talked about it to death already.
best game i played all year honestly.

Attached: file.png (704x1000, 774K)

It was legit some of the best MMO memories I have and was the only MMO that gave me experiences akin to ones I had in the early 2000's. But it kept dying out because of shit korean p2w scheme practices and they kept doing fresh starts to try and breathe life into it but they always died a few months later due to the same shit.

It's literally all fixed now

Its typical Yea Forums problem.
>play game for 50 minutes
>shitpost about it for the rest of the day

Attached: MHW.jpg (476x600, 77K)

It's good. But not great.
The shooting feels great, the world is atmospheric and well-crafted, and the pacing of the story is very good.
The crafting is ok.
The core of the story is very weak. Do yourself a favor and don't play with the English dub, it kills any atmosphere.
The weakest aspects are AI and the stealth sections. Game wants you to use stealth as much as possible, because there's little ammo, and due to weak AI, these sections are a chore.
Also, bugs. I've had mutants rush at me through closed doors and kill me.
It's a good game, nonetheless.

Attached: m1.jpg (1920x2160, 3.66M)

What server? Is the official one really ded?
I remember wanting to play it a few years ago but my computer couldn't run it back then.

Magical Pop'n. Blew me away.

Is that a guy with progeria? He litearlly looks like a young guy in old guy make up.

/bant/ was fun for a while wasn't it.

Attached: Cat of bant.jpg (398x364, 13K)

There's really not a whole lot to say.

cadence of hyrule

RDR2

Everyone occasionally creates Dragon's Dogma thread. The game is a fucking meme and people expect a sequel.

Civilization 4

San Andreas, I just beat it the other day.

Nah, that one is like the only good one in the series. Nobody likes Civ 5 and 6 and constantly returning to 4.

finally finished the campaign for black ops 1 after owning the game since launch.

It's time for Liberty City Stories, then.

Based

I felt the stealth was really weak compared to the other games, as in, too easy. Every stealth section was kind of a straight shoot on where to go with almost a defined path of guards looking the other way. The game introduces the mechanic of throwing a can to cause sound to distract a guards attention (same thing in hundreds of other games) but I never used it past the tutorial, not once, there wasn't a single time I needed to do it.

Dragon's dogma bro...

Plok

Fallout 4. I was having a comfy time and when I decided to go to /vg/ to talk about the game their fallout general was plagued with nothing but 76 talk. And I ain't touching that one even for free.

Sword of Vermillion, I playedthrough it on my 3ds in January and loved it. I never see anybody talk about it though. Turns out it was made by the dev of Shenmue.

Attached: 123345654756.gif (268x300, 2.78M)

Shadowrun games

Attached: 1457982284627.jpg (411x440, 38K)

To date it's still my most hated game.
You do not know hate unless you played Auroria on release.

Fallout 4 is not that much better than 76 to be honest. Only the fact you can mod it kinda salvages it, but its not a good game in a mile.

no.... it's alzheimer's.... I think
ye it was pretty dope

Attached: WHO.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Archerage has an NA private server now. It's a lot better in terms of labor and the sub is free but both live and PS were pretty dead for an MMO of that size.

can someone post that long filter list that removes all these threads? I think it's time for me

STALKER and FEAR

Dragon's Dogma. wish i didn't hold off on it for so long.

>Didn't play God Hand until 2012
>Didn't play Bayonetta & W101 until 2014
>Didn't play TF Devastation until 2017 (There were barely threads about it in the first place, I basically shill it for free since the game is pulled from all stores and the source code is gone but it's one of my favorite games, although not as good as Wonderful 101)
>Didn't play DMC1/3 until late 2017
>Didn't play Ninja Gaiden until last month
I was on time for Revengeance, Bayo 2, and DMC5 but that's it. I've been wanting to give KHII Final Mix a shot lately and I can't even imagine how fucking late that's going to feel since all I know about the story is memes.

>but its not a good game in a mile.

the only thing fallout 4 is bad at is being a roleplaying game. outside of that the scavenging, combat and power armor are all great.

inb4 if a fallout game has bad roleplaying its a bad game

played the snes one when I was 8
I got stuck at a point in the story where it becomes a timed mission to remove a bomb from your body
it was probably something obvious in retrospect but I spent weeks trying to disarm it before giving up

I can't say no one talked about it, but I wish I got to play tf2 earlier. Even though I started in 2009, I wish I got to play those first 2 years.

Legacy of Kain and Snatcher.

>scavenging, combat and power armor are all great
Do you play video games outside of bethesda schlock? Scavenging was subpar as fuck and forced settlement building was very poorly implemented. Content is lacking without mods in that department as well. And power armor is fucking overpowered to hell.

Baba is You.

Binary Domain

Attached: 1552003009997.jpg (1280x854, 357K)

So this is what this image is based off of I see

Attached: my-clit-watching-me-grab-my-hitachi-magic-wand-for-37943178.png (500x909, 143K)

Explain. I've been looking to try a new MMO I've never played, and ArcheAge is on the list. Would you say ArcheAge over BDO, Guild Wars 2, Albion Online, and Tera?

got soul calibur VI for pc few months ago

name any other fps game that has scavenging on par with fallout

I don't give a shit about your faggotry OP
I'm here to only post this
â–²
▲▲
FUCK NEWFAGS
FUCK LEDDIT
AND FUCK HIROSHIMOOT

I have not felt this attached to the characters in a long time.

Attached: 1546476829510.jpg (633x356, 74K)

>Hearts of Iron 4

>Didn't play TF Devastation until 2017 (There were barely threads about it in the first place, I basically shill it for free since the game is pulled from all stores and the source code is gone but it's one of my favorite games, although not as good as Wonderful 101)

I am glad you missed all the threads for it because they were shit. I was hoping for some chill Platinum action game threads with Transformers facts thrown in, good old mix of Yea Forums and Yea Forums. But what there was was shit posting about how the game is only 3 hours long and not worth the price, how they bots barly play diffrent because they all use the same weapons, how if they play diffrent they just suck because no one liked using the shield or dino mode, grind levels in action game is bad. Before TF Platinum threads were fun but they got to big and people wanted to see Platinum finally make a bad game so they just started shitting up the TF threads even though they never played the game and were only going off of reviews.

Don't feel bad, nobody talked about it even when it was released

Attached: 1544479758659.png (930x904, 96K)

i wish supergiant just made VNs instead of mediocre games with great stories. or better yet, hire people who are good at making games.

Seriously felt rushed as fuck and after the first showpiece open world area it loses pace too

It's more enjoyable than 2033 but defo worse than last light imo

The train hub was very nice though

>wanting scavenging in FPS
I could name Rust, Ark, Conan Exiles and others, but it won't help because its all a band trend. There's a reason this shit eventually went online to level with the rest of the market.

Attached: best armor.png (1418x954, 3.13M)

But none of their games were mediocre

nah that game can be obscure as hell. im playing it now on emulator and i just went to a guide. fuck that shit.

Not one currently but do yous think I should give kingdome come deliverance a go?
the only reason I haven't went ahead is because I don't know if the download will be worth it on my dogshit Australian internet

Aging is terrifying. You WILL become a decrepit husk of yourself one day and there is nothing you can do to stop it other than dying young.

>Titanfall
played it 2-3 years after release, around a year before TF2 was announced. Luckily I played it on Xbone though cuz they gave it away for free, still had a few thousand online at all times when I started.

This, watched all those constant threads happen for a few weeks without entering them, finally play the game and they are gone.

bastion and transistor both had really meh combat

playing right now
currently on chapter 10 i think, and i spent several hours doing the cabaret

Attached: file.png (380x539, 337K)

SAD CAT EDIT NOW

...yet

i bought Diablo 3 expansion Reaper of Souls this week

Attached: 1459279541203.png (500x500, 342K)

Literally never happened to me because I don't wait for the approval of others to enjoy/try shit. I still don't get why this is the #1 method of consumption when it just leads to more downtime then actually doing anything.

>It's more enjoyable than 2033 but defo worse than last light imo

How does that work when 2033 was better than Last Light?

The body isn't meant to last, as our time here in this world is not meant to last. We're here for a short time with a purpose, and that purpose is not to waste our short time pursuing transitory things. The soul is immortal, and that is only terrifying if you neglect it. Change your ways user.

You can tell exactly where they ran out of time with the game, it's kind of painful (The third area) Wished there were more underground sections of the game, Wish there were more 'sidequests' some of the issues I had with the game anyway

More than 20 years late. But even then there was never any community for it. It never got released overseas and since it it's not part of an established series like FF made by any well known company like Atlus or Square it never got and probably never will get a fan translation. I don't actually mind it all that much since it's not like I play vidya to talk about them with other people, but it is a bit lonely.

Attached: gallery_19000_34_488140.jpg (931x1200, 600K)

just finished this yesterday

Attached: D8BAF39B-B4E1-4253-AF2D-078AA0A0FF6A.png (1600x900, 852K)

truth. last light felt like a cod campaign and it got even worse with that fucking ET nigger spends the last half of the game on your shoulder passing judgement on you because he can 'see' good and evil.

Jet Set Radio...

Metal Gear Rising
I missed the memes when they were relevant because I've just upgraded my 2006 pc

ironic preaching is still preaching

Probably Umikeno when I finish it. Just started it, and it feels like it’s gonna be a long, long journey.

you could've just made a thread knuckleheads.
i'm playing as we speak.

Attached: file.png (1863x1007, 3.19M)

/BANT/!

Attached: 91C07077-6D05-495A-AA23-4D912F77C83E.gif (324x324, 303K)

I hope you're having fun with it
I remember being confused by the plugged in matrix sequences, but even just running around the streets and getting into gunfights was a lot of fun

he looks like a toilet seat, is that intentional? i can't tell.

How does last light feel like a cod campaign but 2033 doesn't? They're both structural the same. I'd rate last light over 2033 any day, no librarian niggers and Venice is my favorite station in the series.

Ace Attorney Investigation 2.
Well... Not enough people play it anyway. GO PLAY IT, Yea Forums.

That was neither ironic nor was it preaching. It was a statement of relevant facts in order to soothe someone's fears.

>MGR
>discussion
There was never any discussion about the game, just memes and singing songs.

Attached: 1506120785492.png (258x221, 31K)

Dead by Daylight. I wish I had discovered this game in its prime.

Attached: 1475381975059.jpg (640x713, 40K)

I can't wait to be 90 years old with full dementia and literally live in the video get world's of my fractured memory
then die.

Started with me recently getting my PS4 several months ago.
MHW
Horizon Zero Dawn
Witcher 3
Shadow of the Colossus
Gravity Rush

dead by daylight or pretty much all asymmetrical multiplayer games just look like anger simulators to me

>Anger simulators
I love it.

Attached: B1224A11-73C8-4363-B253-5411B4479D4D.png (295x282, 123K)

please expand on that

Shadow of Mordor
Until Dawn

god of war

Attached: 1557317014195.jpg (486x420, 44K)

You feel angry at either your potato teammates or at the Killer. All the time.

Oh. Well then yes you are absolutely correct. But I still cant stop playing

Attached: 244223313.jpg (1024x731, 372K)

that the asymmetrical design of the games just causes people to get much more upset than anything else
so much i've seen of dbd is just people getting angry as all fuck

The /vg/ threads are still alive, user.

They're populated by lunatics that have been talking about the same 4 hours of content for 2 and half years, but they're there.

Attached: Secret Natsuki.png (692x844, 1.01M)

>no one talks about dead by daylight

Sure it's not in it's prime, but it just had its 3rd anniversary, there's a double bp event going on right now, and there's a daily thread on /vg/. People still talk about it.

Mount & Blade Warband

I just recently player the original goldsrc Half Life and I wanted to tell people how surprisingly well it has aged but I knew I'd sound like an ass

>tfw i missed out on hl1 modding days

Attached: 1556926691723.png (719x713, 587K)

Scavenging was repetitive trash my dude,

I vaguely remember reading about an HL1 mod back in 2003. Single-player horror, I remember something about MC being stranded someplace and finding diaries written by other people previously stuck there.

Skyrim

people just talk about sex mods or ulfric

>Sword of Vermillion
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7GQ0L3hiNQ

Attached: 1517018846771.jpg (478x478, 69K)

I don't think you understand the question

There's plenty of people that avoid that fate without dying young. But it isn't achieved by sitting on your ass, eating like shit, and treating others badly so most people here will never experience it.

Played it once used and never beat so I bought and finished the campaign. Tried online multiplayer for the first time and got cussed out then the next day it was dead.

Attached: 38422FDB-95A9-40BC-8345-DEB57F50C324.jpg (220x305, 25K)

play with me

I keep posting about why i like or dislike the games i play but it's shit every time anyway and i'm some kind of retard apparently.
It's fine because i've accepted i will never be accepted here and by god i don't want to, i'll keep posting my true opinions. Don't forget you have shit tastes.

No I understood. The only way you end up in that situation is if you are poor, too busy to play vidya, or like I said, second hand opinions. Most people are not too poor or busy to play video games.

cringe

Danganronpa
I always thought it looked crappy but when I actually gave it a try I fell in love with the whole series

Consolepleb here. I play on PS4

shitter

Half Life 2. I don't really have a reason why I played it so late, I guess I just never got around to it. Definitely deserves all the praise though, great game.

bought this yesterday and started playing today and it's been an absolute blast
this is crazy fun

Attached: 20190616012149_1.jpg (2560x1440, 506K)

touhou

dishonored

Attached: 1552094699493.gif (400x300, 916K)

>lunatics that have been talking about the same 4 hours of content for 2 and half years
Now imagine the Katawa Shoujo general

damn

Almost all the GOAT games from that era were played by majority late adopters. In truth there was less than 50k people on WON before steam dropped. There were hundred times more people that played quake live than quake 3 too. Which gives me an audible kek anytime some zoomer tries to pretend to be a quake expert.

Same. I feel like it's going to lead me down to several popped blood vessels someday.

The new generation of them for sure are. The originals were fucking amazing though and the last thing from rage inducing.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 34K)

>Most people are not too poor or busy to play video games.
The question is "what game did you play too late and now no one is discussing it anymore, so you missed out on those threads?"
For example I didn't play DMC games until 2 months ago, went through the whole series. Threads about it now are all vergil gayposting, so I missed out on all the memes and good times.
This isn't because I was too busy or poor, it's because I can only play 1 video game at a time, like most people.

.hack//G.U. trilogy
Only got around to playing it because of a passionate user's recommendation months back.
It was quite an experience rivaling that of Nier: Automata, shame i've got no one to talk about it with

Attached: 109506--hack-g-u-vol-3-redemption-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1132, 217K)

>this isn't because I was too busy
>it's because I can only play 1 game at a time

First of all think about what you just said. Secondly being able to play 1 game at a time in no way stops people from finding good games before they are extremely dated.

Almost every single game I play.

I have been playing some SNES games that I never got to experience, and I have been going through the Quintet series of games.
I completed Act Raiser, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia (which was fucking shit and the worst of these games), and right now I'm going through Terranigma.
And I wished more people talked about these games, they are very good (except IoG, fuck that game in particular).

why the fuck did you lie to me
this game is fucking fantastic
holy shit the last time i had so much fun was when i played gmod for the first time

Attached: card-overwatch-7eff92e1257149aa.jpg (432x360, 64K)

darkest dungeon

Attached: file.png (995x739, 788K)

"too busy to play vidya" is what you said
I certainly wasn't too busy to play vidya, I was just playing other vidya.
>Secondly being able to play 1 game at a time in no way stops people from finding good games before they are extremely dated.
If games stopped being made today, and you dedicated the rest of your life to playing every game that was made, you wouldn't be able to do it, not enough years in a life.

It's nice seeing people warm up to this series.
I really hope they make a new .hack// game some day, or at least a complete re-make of IMOQ.

Attached: _hack__G_U_ Last Recode_20171105124229.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

I finished the main trilogy over a year ago at this point but it's still fresh in my mind. Really sucks to finish the main 3 only to find out Ă¢ge might as well be fucking dead and none of the main side games ever got translated to English.

Attached: Muv-Luv_CD-ROM.jpg (263x378, 29K)

This, it feels like I'm always too little too late for every moment in time, even vidya.

Attached: imageofmylife.jpg (2712x2712, 223K)

Bloodborne. Yesterday got all the trophies and made a thread to discuss the game, but no one cares about it anymore. A year (or months) ago there were still daily threads.
I guess my fellow Sonybros are too busy discussing Tifa's tits to remember "our only game". Also, the lack of E3 probably made some go into hiding.
Ludwig was a bitch to beat, had to cheese it's first phase to beat it, and even then it took me 5 hours. Orphan of Kos was perfect, not too hard but no too easy.
Excellent game, easily on of the best ones ever made.

Yeah, last recode was the one i played. G.U. was a satisfying complete experience, damn
Can't believe this shit (the original trilogy) was made in like late 2000s
Really hope CC2 don't just become the 'naruto fightan' game maker, when they do RPGs they do it just right

starcraft 2

As long as you fear death and aging you don't actually live. Once you let the fear go, you'll start living. Take the boomerpill user, before you become a shadow.

What are /bant/oids doing in this utter shit-hole?

They're about the same level, sure they've been talking about it for much longer but their game is also 10 times longer so it evens out.

OFF

Attached: F32BE7F3-BFDC-433F-AC14-F0F504A55F27.png (200x200, 19K)

glad im not alone on this.

Its always the leather face, ruin and noed combo that just makes me want to break stuff. The hag isn't any more calming either.

Phantom pain never gets as good sadly.

>play deadly premonition earlier this year
>plenty of archived threads about it
>make a few threads about it on Yea Forums
>no one wants to talk about it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Mass Effect

Titanfall 2 here. I got into it just after the update that added MRVN as a faction. Was still fairly well populated, but I think that was around when the decline started.

Now, you can pretty much only get Attrition and Frontier Defence games.

Attached: Spicy Finger.png (1280x720, 820K)

>play the DMC games earlier this year because of all the hype surrounding 5
>by the time I beat it all the threads are kill
I'm kinda happy actually since they were like 80% fujos for some reason.

I only started playing Total War Rome 1 and Medieval 2 a few months ago but /twg/ and all the Total War threads are only about the warham and chink games now.

Fucking Divinity: OS2. Threads don't even stay up.

Attached: 1495108799959.jpg (1600x1600, 144K)

NG04
titanfall 2
FTL
bunny black
kamidori alchemy meister

Attached: 1512954313809.jpg (540x421, 16K)

EDF 4.1

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

*sad humming*

Attached: 156836612189.jpg (636x358, 76K)

Sekiro all threads so far ive seen are just full of shitposting

nothing feels worse than missing out.

Attached: ask me.jpg (960x720, 78K)

give it 2 weeks. then the chokepoints and retarded teammates will drive you nuts

Underrail. I just got the game a week ago and enjoying the hell out of it, but since it came out years ago there's nobody around to call me a retarded faggot for messing up my first few builds.

just play poe

>tfw I joined 2 years after release and i never played anything but attrition

Attached: better not get your hopes up.png (692x687, 238K)

True that. As much as I love metro, there’s no reason for me to buy it at full price. The story will still be there a year from now

The first fallout game. I tried posting in /fog/ but it was all waifuposting and some weird namefag posting headcanons about Cait

God I wish they would make a sequel already

Attached: 1560591812376.webm (640x358, 1.2M)

I'm going to need the source of your image, sir.

I don't think the hype around mgsv has ever been topped by another game

Secret World

Attached: 215280_screenshots_20190615102416_1.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

>played lobotomy corp a couple years back
>pretty fun, but I moved on without beating it
>now LC is fotm
>want to finish it without spoilers so avoiding the threads
>it's probably going to be ded again by the time I finish

AAAAAAH

sc2 has been in resurgence the last 2 years or so thanks to neeb, serral, scarlett, and some others. But you should've been there around 2010-2012, those were some good times before heart of the swarm came. God i miss WoL.

Attached: 8af9a53dd491e1c977fa31b4feeb1d39.jpg (879x908, 107K)

strike vector, and a tf2 bunnyhopping TDM mod

Attached: 1550901813764.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

It's never too late to play Donut County

Fez. But it was kind lame so no big deal.

Gigantic

Dark Souls. Boy was it huge, and when I played it there wasn't a single thread in which I could say "damn, Ornstein and Smoug sure are hard" and get tips and "git gud"s in return.

Payday 2
Vermintide 2
Guacamelee

ANARCHY REIGN
Had so much fun playing that with Yea Forums
Fuck you if you picked grappler

Attached: 1506724865475.png (260x196, 133K)

i'm working on playing the game also. i have like 32 hours into the game.

so many games so little time. i still have skyrim to play also.

Champions Online

I don't have anyone to talk about the game with or to play against, just playing ladder without being part of the community kills motivation a bit. I get to diamond then stop playing for a season or so, over and over.

holy shit

I do miss the comfy RDR 2 threads that were made the first few weeks of release.

Attached: MEYD-305.jpg (852x1200, 141K)

just started playing this yesterday, it seems like it's up my alley but the combat is tedious and traversing the map is an absolute pain. I hope it clicks soon because I really want to like it

>stares them in the eye despite having no eyes
>asserts his dominance with a perfect T pose
madbot

Spelunky

Attached: squilunky_2019.png (550x650, 214K)

It was the same on release, unfortunately.

I want to start playing the metro saga, should I play the first one as well? Looks pretty old
Also what's the difference between the first two games and the redux versions?

this shit will be the death of us

It's CGI

man why can't I be brainwashed like this

i'll admit that the driving is in real time and distance and the combat and graphics are straight up a generation behind when it was released. look up how to get the radio (that let's you teleport) and some of the better weapons and it'll save you a lot of time and aggravation. it's also very much not for everyone, but if you can look past the flaws it's a masterpiece.

>should I play the first one as well? Looks pretty old
It literally got a "modernization" release being the redux version. It looks a little prettier I guess? I've only played the original.
The two first games have two endings, one canon and one non-canon. I got the canon ending in the first game on my first try and was actually surprised when I learned about there being another one. Got the non-canon one in the second game, but I haven't found the strength to play it all over again just to get a different final stage and ending.

Getting old is such a horrific fucking nightmare how have we not cured this shit yet

thanks for the tips user, will do these next time I play

Started playing runescape last month and started playing tf2 in 2017

I pity those that missed Mass Effect 2 and Bad Company 2 threads on Yea Forums pre /vg/

SR2

Attached: Saints_Row_2_Promo_image.jpg (341x256, 29K)

for honor

Attached: tumblr_pffo0sBtBy1vthi02_540.jpg (441x720, 89K)

Fucking hitting people with Mathilda's baseball swing was the most satisfying shit. God I miss that game, soundtrack was banging

Attached: anarchy_reigns_conceptart_wjJZ7.jpg (318x600, 56K)

y-you make it

>the day I started playing Dragon's Crown was the same day the general died

Attached: 1560263821578.gif (500x506, 862K)

Undertale

>/vg/
>/fog/
tripfag and namefag hell. You got out lucky user.

Fallout 76

God I fucking love Giants. It was my go to answer for "Whats your favorite game?" for years, and is easily still top 3.

Ever try Armed and Dangerous? I've heard good things.

I dont care, i dont see why it cant do that for real.

Attached: optical is not amused.jpg (250x332, 20K)

Pokken DX

It's pretty fun but fuck me if it isn't hard to find anyone playing it.

I would kill for a remaster of this or even a straight up sequel. I still semi-regularly listen to the soundtrack.

Its in the works now that Itsuno is done with DMC, but that means it won't be done for another 3-4 years

>excited as all fuck to play 5 since it was the big return of one of my favorite vidya franchises
>due to circumstances, by the time it comes out, I no longer have a PS4
Platinum fucking mad.

Majora's Mask. I could have played it at the time but I just didn't for some reason. It's fucking incredible. Here's hoping the Breath of the Wild sequel has a 10th of the atmosphere of that game.

it won't, Majora's mask was one off thing, nintendo never recaptured the atmosphere and gritiness despite trying really hard at one point with TP and they likely never will.

Out of those, the only one I still haven't played is God Hand. There's also Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 but I've beaten vanilla NG2 as well.

I bought TF:D on release and still haven't beaten it yet despite enjoying it. I should do that eventually.

Planescape: Torment
Arcanum
Vagrant Story
Saints Row 2
Dragon's Dogma

Was he in the water too long or something?

me too bros, I'm always just behind the curve because no time for vidya

i recognize that art

I feel bad for people that didn't play Dark Souls before the PC release (before it was announced even), I don't think I've ever had comfier times with regards to a video game than then.

I think the story behind it was that his mom pushed him into the pool but he couldn't swim but he managed to doggy paddle to the edge of the pool and hold himself up; he didn't have the strength to pull himself up so he just stayed there for 16 hours crying for help until his mom came back and helped him up.

He's 14 years old by the way.

It was when I started going to Yea Forums regularly. There would always be multiple threads about it. Different anons complaining about every boss and every segment in the game.
And then it got popular.

That's because it's fanart of Doki Doki literature Club character.

Lots of people still draw fanart for this game.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 7.08.26 PM.png (831x540, 365K)

Curse of the moon, I try to talk about it and the thread gets shifted to regular bloodstained

i still can't wrap my mind around the fact that it's from 2011.

It does with mods. They ease the pain, but will ever hide it until the fan made level editor gets more comprehensive. IF someone decides to fork it and continue development.

Attached: 1515946512221.jpg (861x1024, 84K)

>blacker baron
Never have I had so much fun playing as a pimp

Attached: 1506731237662.jpg (840x700, 368K)

every game because i'm a poorfag

i just pretend to play the latest games so i can shitpost

we notice.

Underrail.

Attached: 1552137222012.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

All of them.
By the time I ever get a "current" console, it's already a generation or two behind. And my laptop is shit, so I really only play older games or indies.

Attached: 1551247255904.jpg (1028x732, 73K)

Labyrinth of refrain, I fucking love this game.
There's not a lot to talk about it, you can finish it in 2 hours maximum. I got all achievements and forgot about it.

>GOG has a summer sale right now
>REALLY have to restrain myself not to buy games

Quake I

I finally got around to Far Cry 5 and for the most part very much enjoyed the game and the ost even more. Don't know what the Yea Forums consensus is on it but I assume the threads were a lot of political talk.

Attached: Far Cry 5.jpg (7000x4054, 3.24M)

>it does with mods
Is there a mod to decrease health? Always felt that health was too high and would always restart after taking a few hits.

Is it the game where you can play as Nate Higgers?

The online was the best. It sucks that I was too young to truly enjoy it. I remember when it died. Truly a sad day.

Most games I play are at minimum a year old. I think the only new game I played was shadow of the tomb raider, and that was by accident.

Glad you enjoyed it, Been trying to find time to jump into the Remasters since I've never played Vo1 to completeion and finished the other two volumes a decade ago.

nah ground zeroes is still far better than anything in phantom pain.

>control F Lobotomy Corporation

This,
I love the game so much yet I have to finish the game still

Attached: 1560582493195.gif (480x360, 3.05M)

The problem with games is that all hype and discussion around them barely lasts a week after the game has been out for like a month

Wizardry

it is armor made for robots that are white so it doesn't really look good on a human

I bought it at a garage sale years back and it’s been at the bottom of my backlog, what did you like about it?

all of them probably idek why im here i just lurk a lot and rarely post and all the games are outdated too much of a poorfag to try the new hottest shit and i wont bother pirating i dont own any consoles either

Attached: 1527794799634.jpg (292x297, 39K)

Sometimes, quite often in fact, the new hot shit is free or very cheap. Won't stay hot for long though.

>I play games to talk about them rather than play them

>Bosstown Dynamics

>I don't play games, instead I talk about them rather than play them
The Yea Forums experience.

Funny innit?