*carries the FGC*

*carries the FGC*

Attached: Tekken-7-05-HD-770x470.png (770x470, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqr1UMCG4g0
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/Nightris_/status/940724117765943296
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/445169405/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZtrL6TAP1k
shoryuken.com/2017/06/02/tekken-7s-input-delay-has-been-tested-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-games-and-its-predecessors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tekken 7 was the second worst tekken though right next to 4

befriend a noose
T7 is objectively the best and most balanced Tekken of all time

That’s not DoA

Sad state of affairs desu.

VF dies
SF commits suicide
Tekken, of all possible games, becomes the godfather of the generation.

no its tekken 7, can you read?

GOOD
ASS
TEKKEN

I really love seeing Tekken becoming the big cheese
i mean they managed to raise the price pool in 1 year from 5000 to 150000 dollars
and the saudi arabian tournaments are the most fun e-sport to watch, even if you don't even play Tekken and can't understand the commentators

based

*gets beaten by SFV at every event*
OH NO NO NO NO

Don't get me wrong. I adore me some Tekken but it's a bizarro dimension when it's the #1 game in the FGC. I can think of at least 5 other franchises that should be in front of it but are nowhere to be seen.

and both get beaten into the ground by a fucking party game. the fgc is a joke

>more hype than marvel
>more balanced than SF
>cooler characters than arcsys
It's a no brainer that tekken is popular right now.

which ones? honest question, because besides SF, there is no big fighting game name left.
You could argue MK, but that is so fucking boring to watch.
I mean even the biggest normalfag know the name Tekken and has played it at least once.
For me It's a bizarro dimension it took so long for Tekken to become the #1

Attached: 1560632308042.jpg (500x736, 81K)

Tekken is a sick fighting game

>tfw got into fighting games too late to experience the golden days of Street Fighter and MvC but just in time to play some good-ass Tekken

Ironic that it's one of the worst in the series.

Its quite sad that TTT2 was one of the best and most challenging ones and it gets overlooked a lot.

>there is no big fighting game name left.
Which would be the issue in question.

SF, VF, MVC, SC, RS, MotW, KoF games should all be overshadowing it. They all just kind of evaporated though.

Why though, it's shit? Hands down some of the worst characters in the series, casualised gameplay and Negan for whatever the fuck reason.

Tekken was always a super strong pillar of the FGC.

You can tell who are 17rs because they thought the Tag 2 numbers were the norm

No, Tag 2 was just so fucking shit it nearly killed the scene

> still no Kiryu
Fuck them.

Attached: 1560637789426.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I've always loved Tekken, so that makes me happy.

VF is dead for years, MVC 2 is the only good one, SC i would agree, especially after the reboot, but it was mostly known for its single player content and lately the character maker
the rest was always niche, except maybe KoF, but even that has become a "weird anime fighter".
SF and Tekken are actual brands, everyone recognize the characters and even just silhouettes and phrases from these games.

> favorite person of tekken community
No wonder it's doomed.

Attached: 1560637997609.jpg (355x414, 23K)

boring pick honestly.
season 3 will 100% start with Ganryu and probably Wang.
i can't really think about a possible guest now that fucking Negan is in.
that pick was so fucking absurd, i expect Murray to go completely apeshit.
my absolute dream would be a Baki character.

>*nasal laughter*

t. salty redname who got shot

aris is based

> based
Based retard.

Sorry but there's absolutely nothing appealing to me about pressing one button and taking a third of someone's health. It's a shit mechanic.

which button is that? are you taking about rage arts?
only new players get hit by that. if that happens to a pro or experienced player, than that's even more hype.

So you don't play any fighting game with supers?

T7 made me realize that Akuma should be in every fighting game

Attached: 1557088744040.png (1400x1000, 644K)

you will loooove Samurai Showdown, my dude

>*carries*
>gets constantly beat in entrants and viewers by SFV

LMAO go back to watching Aris you fags

there is no more satisfying feeling than baiting out a rage art from a desperate opponent and just block and launch him.
that always get me pumped.

>projectiles
>ebin super meme bar
>that horrible SF movement
Yeah no, he's a terrible addition to Tekken, literally only there to desperately appeal to SF fans.

>FGC

Attached: Core values.jpg (2100x1731, 892K)

can we please keep this a /fgg/ free Tekken thread?
i just love that game, even being an eternal green rank

I love it. Nothing makes tekkucks madder.

>that 1 Twitch channel that needs to gain/keep sponsors speaks for the entire community

Attached: you.jpg (1600x1000, 191K)

Wrong

Attached: CE1B3074-A464-410D-ACA7-E3C26561DD2F.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

At least it isn't DBFZ

Attached: call it kusoge one more time i dare you.jpg (900x2115, 508K)

>he's a terrible addition to Tekken
wrong
>literally only there to desperately appeal to SF fans.
still agree

Post 30 second of you playing DoA 6

cool Wojaks

Atleast DBFZ is at the point where SonicFox is falling more and more from relevance starting with the end of the year cup thing where he got BTFO by japs. Its comical the more patches to make DBFZ less shit happen the further SonicFox strays from the top. Which his gameplay is fucking amazing but I wish he'd just go away as a person hes complete trash.

i can't even understand your fucking sentence

Attached: 1375506851429.gif (227x224, 12K)

> sponsored by noodles

Attached: 1560639016472.png (705x506, 314K)

What character should I play?
Not going to buy the dlc.

Attached: 19.jpg.png (1393x2000, 316K)

whoever you think looks cool

What button?

the rage art button

Straight men play as Lars or Hwoarang.
Gays usually pick Paul or Feng.

Attached: 9.jpg (728x1041, 166K)

Attached: 1494138026375.png (849x849, 628K)

>in a match if you can do it twice that's plenty
this is actually pretty good advice for beginners

Kazumi, the most honest character in tekken

nigga, Astro Gaming just sponsored TWT with 100k
at least do your homework

>i keep getting hit by raw supers
try mobas

Nice try.

Attached: 1560639563460.jpg (1000x563, 64K)

You already know the answer

Attached: 1551486264339.jpg (810x610, 58K)

>right next to 4
4 was great tho 6 is where the series fucked up.

*gets dropped by Aris*

>TTT2 was one of the best

Attached: giphy (3).gif (235x240, 1.82M)

>they added new Negan outfits from the newest season
BASED as fuck

Noctis is worse. should have been in soul calibur.

The reason Tekken 7 is dominating FGC aside from SFV dropping the ball is that Namco put some focus into making Tekken 7 actually FUN TO WATCH. The addition of a slow-mo effect when both players execute an attack at the same time which can kill the other is fucking amazing and raises hype like nothing else.

From a player perspective Rage Arts may be detrimental because they force you to sit through a cutscene, but from a spectator perspective it's fucking HYPE. Will the Rage Art connect? Will the Rage Art finish him off? Will he be able to tank enough damage short of dying to be able to get a Rage Art off? It's spur-of-the-moment questions like these where victory is decided by pixels remaining on the healthbar that keep the viewer invested and stakes high. Add to that Tekken's low life pools and short round duration, and you have a match where the flow constantly changes and comebacks from low health aren't farfetched.

Meanwhile you see a game like Dragonball FighterZ where there's like a RIDICULOUS amount of corner carrying and endless blocking, like for 10 seconds straight. It's not interesting to watch. Add to that being unable to follow anything going on as a layman when watching an anime fighter where there's like a zillion mechanics and levels of meter management going on.

Meanwhile Tekken is simple enough to follow on a surface level even if you barely played the game. Add to that the visual effects in Tekken which make it clear what just happened on screen. Throws are marked with a purple diamond highlight. Trading blows turns the screen monochrome. Power Crushes give the tanking player a white aura. Rage Art/Drives should be self-explanatory.

lol

Attached: 1559258335833.jpg (400x400, 36K)

It also helps that Tekken's style of excessive impact effects and sound design really helps to sell the impact of the blows, with over the top hitsparks and camera zoom-ins amplifying the impact of punishes and such. Whereas something like Mortal Kombat 11 feels like two action figures going at it. Neutral in Tekken also feels more tense because pros will always move around like spastic retards trying to feel eachother out which looks more dynamic than projectile spam.

The 3D camera of Tekken is also a massive boon because it can effectively frame the action and reduce dead space. 2D fighters usually won't try to zoom in depending on the distance between the characters, meaning the action is often concentrated to a small part of the screen (especially when someone gets trapped in a corner, fuckin' UNIST) which makes the action harder to follow, whereas Tekken can zoom the camera in to frame both characters to fit a very large part of the screen. The fact that Tekken barely has any air game means the camera doesn't need to be zoomed out like Street Fighter to better show you the space above you.

It also helps that Tekken 7 is one of the most balanced fighting games to date, which means that in tournaments you will see all kinds of characters being played, from mid-tiers to relatively low-tiers like fucking Panda winning Grand Finals. Whaaaaat? It keeps matches from being stale where only the same characters are ever played competitively, like Tekken 6 with its endless amount of Bobs or FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION.
Moreover it allows characters that aren't high-tier to have an inherent underdog factor to them and still be able to win, as the game is balanced enough to make them work if you have the skills.

Tekken 7 may not be the best fighting game, but it's at least one of the most hype fighting games to watch. Which is what leads to moments like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqr1UMCG4g0

>tekken
LMAO

Attached: 1742349674346.png (2080x2267, 3.75M)

Attached: bryanlaugh.gif (500x315, 2.53M)

no idea if pasta or not, but i agree 100%
best explanation i've seen

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

creamapi it and play with negan or marduk

Attached: 1550029426214.gif (275x400, 34K)

what did he mean by this?

>5 wojaks in 1 chart

Attached: when you have too much reddit gold.jpg (469x463, 50K)

Redpill me on Tekken 7
I dropped SF because it's shit now, good game? Worth picking up?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Did they actually? I haven't even looked in character creator for him since he came out

Attached: 1551424873413.jpg (1312x638, 223K)

>imagine actually caring about complexity over fun
>imagine constantly seething every time you see a tekken thread
>imagine posting the same images and copypastas over and over again begging for (you)'s

Attached: 95tnfrw8032.jpg (465x463, 42K)

Nah tekken is a shit game and even deader than SFV (no cross platform) dont waste yoru time on it and get something good like Mortal Kombat instead

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (369x197, 59K)

>Capfags and Tekkenfags fighting each others when the real king is winning

Attached: A29C9959-AEF3-449D-A7E6-D78CDE35A58A.png (443x444, 410K)

MK is also shit though
I guess I'm just done with fighting games

Attached: 146333331521.jpg (640x480, 45K)

It is fun, but there is some differences in how you play 3D. Also the game doesn't explain anything, so you will have to look at outside tutorials.

Complexity and everything that comes with it is fun.

Shallow boring gameplay is not fun.

It's fun just be prepared to lookup stuff.

>FUN TO WATCH. The addition of a slow-mo effect when both players execute an attack at the same time which can kill the other is fucking amazing and raises hype like nothing else.
have to agree with this. Part of making a game now is to appeal to spectators, japanese developer used to focus more on technical gameplay and that would be enough, but with the rise of casuals, streaming and online sharing, things changed. Its also why SFV is more aggressive then 4 because capcom thought more aggressive gameplay would be more exciting to watch.

The NRS cycle is inevitable. Laugh while you can.

MK was shit 20 years ago and is still shit to this day. Stop kidding yourself.

he got 2 "prison outfits", basically jeans shirt and buzzcut + his gold outfit
also new hit effects

Try playing a real fighting game like Mortal Kombat instead of babys first kusoge button masher

>MK
lol. Your picture even shows that 1800 are still palying tekken, why even post that?

>muh coveted elitism
I bet you're fun at locals.

MK11 came out last month, Tekken 7 in 2015 or so

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: D221475C-0701-4E71-8570-91E3D5602677.png (746x335, 185K)

tekken was shit 20 years ago and is still shit to this day. Stop kidding yourself.

No its one one of the worst. >Customization is shit AGAIN. Tekken 6 had best customization.
>no fun side mode like tekken force or tekken 6 campaign
>no real ending cinematics for every characters
>newcomers are goofy and shit
>barebones content
>guest characters makes no sense. Why not take characters from Dead or Alive or other fighting games instead of negan or whatever he is called or this emo faggot
>rage art animations are shit and the characters say the exact same stupid gibberish phrase over and over again (my biggest complain, really grinds my gears)
>classic characters are dlc even though this nip said he wouldnt do that.

Was a big time tekken fan. Tekken 7 was my MGS phantom pain of dissapointment. The only good thing was heihachi with full beard

MK was shit 20 years ago and is still shit to this day. Stop kidding yourself.

>Not being a drooling retard is considered "elitism" by tekken players
lmao, literally cant make this shit up!

Tekken 7 is awful.

who cares when it is fun to play

>Harada:
>Tekken is not a complex game, you can play the game easily by button mashing, if it was complex it would not have sold as many copies as it did

>Saint:
>Street Fighter V is harder than tekken 7

>Rangchu:
>Just mash it out and get that win

>marketing face of MK is a tranny

OH NO NO NO

>I'd rather have a big stick up my ass than have fun with my friends.
Have sex.

Attached: ODdVqND.jpg (796x804, 43K)

literally none of your complains mentions the gameplay, so why should anyone take your rant seriously?

>When your game is so shallow some random literal who wins your world tour event button mashing with a joke furry character.

Attached: 183245233475349.png (671x409, 110K)

KOPE

Attached: D26ABEA8-04B2-4474-B7EE-2F3DF18E25C8.jpg (183x201, 13K)

Not everything is about gameplay.

Harada is dogshit at his own game. Literally no one who is slightly good will ever lose against a masher.

Rangchu was already known within the korean scene tho

that's from 2 years ago and (you) know it

All you complain about is story mode and dress up dolls, proving you're a scrub in front of everyone. Bold move, but I think you failed.

tekken is a shallow button masher and not really fit for competitive play.

>Tekken 7
>bad
>Tekken 4
>worse than 7
Nigga you’re making me mad

Based

this is some enlightened bait
have a (you)

Attached: 1523809781964.jpg (606x731, 202K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Cringe

He has the simple-minded "More people = Better" mindset. You can tell a game is mediorce when people talk about its sales rather then the good stuff about the game.

its a good game, probably the best fighting game right now but newfag aris fans and bitter tekkenfags are really shitposting the fuck out of what should be a great time for tekken 7 and spoiling it for everyone else

>button mashing with a joke furry character.
not even getting a (you) from me. what Rangchu did was insane and literally, unironically, by every meaning of these words, the opposite of button mashing.

>marketing face
QA senior actualy. Please if you’re going to shitpost inform yourself properly before doing it

Is Tekken the Smash of 3D fighters? I read this post again and I realised that if you changed the game's name it applies directly to Tekken as well. The same top players every time with an identical grand final in 99% of tournaments, extremely low player retention rate to the point that every competitor is in their 30s or older and been playing since 3/5, a solved game where no new tech is ever discovered and no exciting plays get made. Legacy factor counts more than anything else. No top Tekken player has ever been competent at another fighting game, likewise people who dabble in other fighting games don't bother with Tekken. The series is visibly more shallow and poorly designed than the rest of its subgenre. All things it has in common with Smash.

Is this Tekken's legacy after 20 years? The equivalent casual party masher, just in 3D?

Attached: 1635236758456.jpg (963x721, 116K)

cringe

cringe

>he can't handle a minuscule amount of bantz

Keep crying bitch nigga.

Tekken 7 is a game for competitive fags that don't care about the lore and etc., true fans play the better previous game that have char. Endings and who cares if they are not competitive, having fun is better than breaking your fingers and staying forever online.

i dont want to blow your mind here user but could it be that tekken and melee are both excellent video games?

>DoA
>carrying anything
It got trashed by MK11 and fucking Power Rangers. DoA is a glorified waifu dress up game where the only memorable thing about it is the porn made by the fanbase. The game itself has nothing to offer the fighting game community that other games don't already have and do it better. It's a glorified waifu dress up game, and Koei/Tecmo should stop trying to make it a legit fighting game and just make it a high budget porn game, cause that's the only reason anyone likes DoA: the porn.

the amount of zoom this post has is actually annoying

>likes tekken for everything but the gameplay
i don't know what to tell you other than to kys

Meanwhile in reality

>"Just mash it out and get that win" - Rangchu

Attached: tekken confirmed for casual button masher.png (926x237, 109K)

Fighting games must have a lore besides gameplay, not bait.

its literally you guys who can't
you show up and go "tekken is best everything else sucks" and someone else go "tekken sucks lol check out this same steam playerbase screenshot that's baited you the last 50 times" and off you go

Why are MKfags so insecure?

Both games are shallow button mashers aimed at children and people who aren't fit for real fighting games.

Attached: how-to-deal-with-people-with-autism-37-638.jpg (638x479, 62K)

there are more shitposters hating on tekken than defending it what are you talking about? is this your first tekken thread on Yea Forums?

because they know their fighting game is for casuals

Tekken fans are already seasoned so we don't need any salt.

Show me where he mashed with Panda in any of his sets.

>H-h-he said this b-b-but he meant the o-opposite t-trust me i-i-i know!

Attached: 164069475620689467.jpg (627x771, 258K)

we get it, you play charge characters.

>user didn't pass regents english
I'm sorry dude.

Attached: cjxSEGB.jpg (1719x774, 86K)

"he meant the opposite" - shitposter 2019, getting taken out of context

Where is Tekken Force in Tekken 7?

Tekken is a button masher made for casual players.

The games developer literally said that's what it was made for.

Attached: 16046346478.png (1078x589, 19K)

>A game he's barely played is harder than the one he does play.

Attached: 1559760967494.jpg (850x850, 76K)

>It got trashed by MK11
To be fair, MK 11 trashed every fighting game this year

>4-dimensional public relations
Tekken is truly blessed.

Why does every game seem to have a dedicated autist who's life revolves around shitting up any thread that mentions it.

When your chief audience are console boomers then yea.

We aren’t the faggots that always talk how complex it is your game or how much skill it requires. We recognize our game is casual and don’t take a lot of skill, but we don’t care because we have fun with.

The only game worse than SFV is tekken, tekken is a HORRIBLE game.

He's not wrong though about the removed stuff...

>tekken
>No vertical play at all, dont want to have to deal with something like crossups in baby games like tekken
>Severely diminished horizontal play, no footsies, no neutral, just model to model take turns hitting buttons
>Footsies and spacing doesn't exist because baby mode side step
>Extremely slow attacks to make side stepping easier and even more brainless because tekken babies are literally braindead and cant react to even the slowest attacks
>No archetypes or playstyles, everyone plays the same
>Dial-a-combos because links are too hard for tekken babies

tekken is literally just a casual button masher made for kids, its no more a fighting game than say something like brawlhalla

You think the dude in your pic really typed that out in a minute and a half or did he create his own thread so he could have his epic first post screencapped?

have sex

>Boomers didn’t played Tekken or Street Fighter
Hell even Street Fighter 2 was more popular than MK in that time. You aren’t fooling anyone, MK X and 11 have done good unlike every other fighting game besides Tekken

this, ffs.
nu-Yea Forums acts like my aunt on facebook, taken everything they read on the internet for granted, without thinking 1 second about it

Frog blast the vent core.

Tekken never fails to bring out the most assblasted of scrubs and haters.

GOOD ASS TEKKEN

Attached: eliza.gif (500x333, 1.18M)

>>Just mash it out and get that win
So you don't even play Tekken. "Mash it out" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Tekken is a casual button masher, its dead for a reason

user, you must know that there are Tekken fans that played also competitive up to 7 and had to say the issues about the overall game.

Take away bound and braindead launcher fishing moves that leads to 60% hp wall carry combos

I hate how Tekken is turning into long air combo gimmicks like its fucking marvel or 2d anime fighters.

Bound isn't even in T7.

It is, technically, but it can only be achieved on one stage. Even then, it's a maximum of 3 times total between players for the entire match.

>honest
Go back to your shitty vg thread retard

...You get one of those, user. You get one of those.

I'm gonna say something really controversial here, but what if both Tekken AND Street Fighter were good in different ways?

Can't do that here, you gotta pick a side right here and right now.

>MUH SLOW MO
this indicates a kekenfags's confusion and lack of understanding, when confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to a tekkenfag mumbles "muh good ass tekken" or "muh hype" this is usually followed by making sound effect in sync to background music or quoting aris

Attached: 1528661193400.gif (400x225, 2.7M)

>guys can we all agree to please stop having discussiosn and agree to mindlessly consume everything
this site isn't for you

Fuck I played both of them though. I personally like Tekken more, but I can see how Street Fighter is complicated nonetheless. Still, Tekken is just too hype and that's everything that counts

Except for Smash, but that's if you think Smash is a fighting game and not an overcomplicated party game.

I just wanted to see a reaction desu

The amount of sheer, unfiltered assblast from Tekken claiming it's rightful place on top of the FGC is hilarious.
Your anime 2D fighting games are a thing of the past and don't bring in new blood, it's just played by people who already play it.
Tekken is doing everything right in terms of evolving their game and the genre as a whole, every other franchise just re-release the same game for the same players again and again.
And Tekken doesn't even have a fucking tutorial and they still bring in the largest amount of new players.

Attached: 1543776028856.png (578x635, 575K)

How is Kazumi not honest? she literally whittles you down with a strong poke game. No gnarly 50/50s, no high/low/mid crushing spam.

I swear I keep telling myself I'll learn how to play this game. Yet for some dumbass reason I keep playing SFV.

>Tekken is doing everything right in terms of evolving their game and the genre as a whole, every other franchise just re-release the same game for the same players again and again.

No, that's literally tekken. Same animations. Same shitty movement (actually worse in 7 because movement speed nerf). Same autistic framedata memorization replacing footsies and skill. The only time they tried something different was 4 and tag2 and tekkucks chimped out at namco for it and made them go back to the same old shit.

Get back to /r/kappa or your aris steam, shitter.

Attached: asuka.jpg (279x304, 29K)

guilty gear is so fun but nobody plays the fucker, the few people you find in lobbies are either scrubby sol and sky players or some literal god (autist) who never stopped playing and oki's you to death, anti airs perfectly every time.

The """"FGC"""" has to be the biggest pile of faggots in all of gaming
All you losers do is complain about how all the games you don't play are shit, brainless trash made for children while pretending your own game is the perfect game requiring the pinnacle of human intellect and physical ability to play
You faggots are never happy

Attached: 1356-percyno.png (487x410, 138K)

go back to mobas cuck

>guilty gear is so fun
yeah getting setplayed and having to hold pressure for 45 seconds until I get my turn is so based, upvoted

Attached: gg footsies.jpg (853x687, 186K)

Nice try phoneposter.

You're right about Tekken being top dog right now.
You're wrong about Tekken evolving, it's exactly the same as it's always been, that's likely why it's been successful because people hate change.

It's not the first post you mongoloid.

>All you losers do is complain about how all the games you don't play are shit, brainless trash made for children while pretending your own game is the perfect game requiring the pinnacle of human intellect and physical ability to play
sounds like smashfags or dotards more honestly

Only some people do that and they're a minority. Those dudes though never shut the fuck up and they think there's supposed to be fanboy wars the same way there's console wars or something. Real fans play everything until they find something they just don't gel with.

>tekken
>on the top
>Sold less in 5 years than MK did on 2 month
>Less players on both consoles and PC than MK11
>Less tournament entrants than MK11
>Regarded by top players and most of the FGC as a casual button masher
You can try and lie all you want but you will get BTFO every time.

>You're right about Tekken being top dog right now.
Nope, MK11 is literally shitting all over it, its also behind SFV in most cases, let that sink in behind SFV.

it can be fun when two intermediate players ok more or less equal skill.
"High" level gg is cancerous though, I won't argue with that.

Tekken 7 has animations from other Tekken games including 4, interesting found.

Attached: best selling franchises.jpg (588x266, 18K)

>until I get my turn

What I millennial mindset. No wonder you don't get anywhere.

It depends. SFV killed a large chunk of interest for people, which is why a lot of previously known top players are currently resorting to youtube and twitch to make more money, because SFV just isn't good for them even if just to try and treat the game like a job and win money from it. Streaming SFV is preferable than attending tournaments and dealing with all the journey entails. Jwong is a great example of an orphaned SF player with nowhere to go. So is Daigo, and pretty much all the other older school to sort-of new school players who still hate SFV.

Tekken is just stronger by nature of being an objectively better game. It got a spike in popularity for a reason. It has its problems, I'm not implying it doesn't. Of course it does, and some are very noticeable.

Street Fighter as a series has little to offer if SFV is any indication. If Capcom continues their scumbag tactics and irresponsible managing of such a franchise, they're gonna have to pump in money to create artificial hype for years and years while Tekken and even Smash rake in all the praise just by being better designed games.

>Assblasted tekkucks trying to pretend their game's not dead
lmao just a stain on the bottom of MK's boot

>>Regarded by top players and most of the FGC as a casual button masher

You can leave now, little poser.

The fuck? Tekken can be argued to be the most hardcore legacy fighter around. Most of the top players are in their late twenties-mid thirties because of how important it is to have years and years put into the game. No one new has a chance at the top level because of how massive the experience barrier is.

>gets told that he's a retard who thinks everything he doesn't like or doesn't play must be brainless trash made for children
>tells the poster in return to go play a genre he doesn't play which therefore must make it brainless trash made for children
nice self awareness dumbcunt

Attached: muh sales.png (552x480, 24K)

>Tekken will not have a rep. in Smash Bros.

Ey MKbros, we shouldn’t be that harsh with tekken fans, they aren’t that bad. We shoul both unite to shit on capfaggots, thoses are the real faggots

Attached: 72340AAB-0803-42C1-B1A7-35CC6D1932A7.jpg (2340x4160, 572K)

the fact you have to watch fatal blows and fatalities over and over and over and over and over again is reason enough to never play mk11 online, ever.

>tekken
>hardcore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!

didnt read any of your shit fag. dont reply to me

the fact you have to watch rage arts and slow motion over and over and over and over and over again is reason enough to never play tekken online, ever.

>meanwhile...
>straight from /fgg/...

inb4 furfag the fraud shows up.

Attached: 1508871923792.png (1715x2494, 1.78M)

>has to cover his eyes and ears on the internet to avoid realising he's a fucking moron
lmao

didnt read

Who ever made this awful list dosen't play fighting games.

I don't play tekken but rage arts are flashy, fast and snappy compared to hit SLO MOOOO hit hit hit SLO MOOOOO hit hit SLOO MOOOO hit SLO MO AGAINNNNN.

great argument

>tekken
>100+ moves per character
At least learn the shitty game you are trying to defend.

Have you actually played any of the games in that image or is it just poorly thrown together bait?

Attached: 5zunbrw6s8vz.png (1409x841, 63K)

your graph isn't exactly disproving it, the average is still very close.

>Why does this game that's had some of the worst neutral of any fighting game get a Sunday slot?
>Let's watch JDCR, Knee, Qudans and some random assortment of JimmyJTran/Anikin(insert American player here) fight for the 20th tournament in a row

This is why your game isn't respected. It's basically a solved game at this point. Forget about rehashes, forget about muh backdash, forget about your fucking /r/kappa fanbase for five seconds and think about how utterly stale Tekken is. You can claim the game is growing all you want, but there is zero variation in the part of the community that actually plays the game. There are a handful of autists that have all the frames memorized while the 17ers fight for scraps at the bottom of the barrel. There is no Spark who played a mid-to-low character in Continuum Shift and pulls the tournament out from underneath everyone's nose. There is no Gamerbee from Thailand playing a character nobody gave a shit about and slaying veterans left and right. There is no Noah, a literal child that was able to win games by abusing the shit out of super armor.

Tekken has no progression. Top 4 is all but guaranteed and the only reason it wouldn't be is if you put all four on the same side of the bracket for some reason. We can only watch the same four gooks dash around so many times before it gets stale. You have more people on /r/kappa watching streams shit talking games that aren't yours, but nobody's actually playing at a level that's acceptable for competition. Tekken is past that point. The autistic framedata memorization of the game has caught up to it, you can't possibly match a decade of autism, it's just never going to happen. So nobody new is playing the game, and the gap between the top 5 gooks and everyone else is huge, and the online scene is fucking terrible. There are 100 times the people WATCHING TEKKEN STREAMS than actually putting time into the game.

Eat shit, but considering you're defending Tekken you DEFINITELY do.

Attached: tekken vs virtua fighter.webm (512x576, 2.72M)

bruh that's tekken 7. Even if you got rid of all those new characters that don't have big movesets yet, those are just move list numbers. The move list doesn't include universal or unlisted moves, which would inflate those numbers by another 30 or so.

>your graph isn't exactly disproving it
Yes it is, quite strongly in fact

Your claim:
Every character has over 100 moves in tekken

Reality:
Very few characters have over 100 moves and most have far less than 100 moves.

see
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you

Attached: 1329105434528.gif (1280x1024, 446K)

This is false the move lists are bloated with universal moves, repeat moves and "sample combos"

That graph is taking into account all the moves in the game

You are a liar and you dont play the games you claim to.

See You are a liar and have no idea what you're talking about.

Nope. There's no universal moves on the move lists. Where's and of the laying down moves? Where's the hop moves? Where's the axis attacks? Where's the running attacks?

>^^ derailing threads with incorrect contrarian opinions is so much fun! I love getting (You)'s I love attention!! and it keeps the thread alive so I'm actually helping xD plus the rage is so lulz

based

LMAO once again dumb fucking tekkucks tried to lie and got BTFO

It just keeps happening! can't write this shit!

Attached: 1531537043.jpg (820x859, 253K)

>asians are winning so the game is shit
dont you have a burger to eat, or something?

Attached: 1549221511708.gif (191x256, 223K)

There will be never a Tekken thread about anything sans gameplay/competive.

Wtf is with this game and insane shitposting? KI, SC6 and Skullgirls threads have nothing like this kind of crap

You can go to any DoA thread if you jhust want to talk about butts all day.

No one makes KI threads. SC/SG threads are nothing but autistic waifu and porn spamming.

Imagine genuinely believing this holy shit

Tekken has an insane inferiority complex, which is super awkward considering its one of the more popular games out now

It's amazing how bad Yea Forums in general is at even having basic understanding of fighting games. Tekken requires a ton of time and effort to even be competitive in.

It's a lazy edit

*jerks off stick constantly just to move*

Because those ones aren't constantly on page 1 from copypasta spam

>Tekken requires a ton of time and effort to even be competitive in.
No it doesn't, even top tekken players say its an easy game and is super easy to pick up, even teh developer of the game said he made it easy to play.

Who are you trying to kid?

there is 0 reason for this game not to include a replay function

>>^^ derailing threads with incorrect contrarian opinions
How is it incorrect? He claimed tekken was 'evolving' and that every other franchise is just re-releasing the same game.

But that's literally tekken more than any other fighting game. Same shitty movement system since tekken 3 where walkspeeds are nonexistent and you have to mash 441454145414541 just to fucking move backwards instead of having normal fighting game movement (tekken has EVEN SLOWER walkspeeds than arcsissy games like blazblue and guilty gear). Same moves as tekken 3 instead of having more consistent framedata like better games so that people can play without memorizing encyclopedias of frame data. Same animations (literally) since tekken 3. Same string mashing gameplay. The only game that tried something different (tekken 4) was abandoned for tag1 so the spergs could keep gook dashing around on infinite stages and not have to adapt.

The only way it 'evolved' was adding cinematic supers and making the throw tech window twice as wide and making it so you could tech throws on either side rather than visually having to confirm whether it was a 1+3 or 2+4 throw, making throws even WORSE than before so that tekkucks could keep doing the same string mashing and gook dashing without having to worry about THROWS IN A FIGHTING GAME (LMAOOOO). So basically dumbing down the already SHIT game.

They'll just ignore it, keep shilling tekken, and pretending this joke of a game is anything but a joke in the FGC.

Attached: leo.png (1024x761, 861K)

So you must be pretty good, right? Want to play?

Attached: 1294068151032.png (570x533, 15K)

Fatal blows are better than Rage art, since is only one per match. Also only scrubs do fatalities in online, we all know is fucking bullshit doing fatalities always

Anyone have full videos of Cross Assault?
I watched it live but missed a bunch years ago.

Game's been out like 2 years now and you still can't rematch in ranked or lobbies without the game taking 30 minutes to load again and there's still no replay functionality. But tekkucks will defend this. Keep beating your little tekkuck sissy cocks to aris and shilling this garbage on every single website.

How do you escape green rank in Tekken? I have 100 hours and lose constantly.

Attached: 1533858193052.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Why would I want to play garbage like tekken when I could play a good fighting game instead?

Not to mention loading takes forever because the game reloads all the assets entirely.

Play 400 hours

Not him, but I'm curious to see how Yea Forums fares in Tekken. I've played a bunch of you in Street Fighter already.

Any EU fellas still up?

Just mash one button like that hearthstone player did, literally just 4444'd his way into top ranks in a few days.

tekken is nothing but a casual button masher.

Changing the copypasta doesn't make it work. Saint fell off. Jeondding fell off. JDCR is struggling to win tournaments, Qudans is just attending tournaments in the Middle East. Rangchu came out of nowhere and won TWT and Arslan Ash, a fucking Paki, won the next biggest Tekken event right after that. Some Japanese player won the big Korean event with Geese, and Joey Fury beat out all the top American players with Marduk. There is plenty of variety at the top, although it still has some consistency, which is a GOOD thing, since it shows that the top players will win off their skills, not RNG resets such as in SFV where you see a real lack of consistency. Which ironically was put into the game on purpose by Capcom because they figured out casuals dislike it when the same people win every time because they're, you know, actually the best at the game.

do you play on steam man?

Are you the guy that got 10-0'd on fightcade after claiming tekken was the hardest game ever and that you would 100-0 anyone who played you? kek

>without the game taking 30 minutes to load again

meanwhile on PC

Attached: t7 load times pc.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

No?

Being the best sure does bring the critics huh?
What's wrong Capcom babies?? Still crying because your franchise turned into utter shit?
Upset that Tekken outsold your shitty game on all platforms?
Upset about your bad netcode?

Oh and don't get me started on you airdashers haha
Your games are and always will be irrelevant.
None of you have any room to speak and are desperately trying to bring people to your side, because you are failing.

Tekkucks are the kind of retards that think someone that memorized a book (framedata and string memorization) must be a fucking genius rather than someone that actually reads books and understands the ideas (neutral, spacing, footsies, conditioning, etc- fundamentals.)

Attached: brainlet.gif (645x773, 41K)

Tekken shills are mentally ill

>load times
>offline training
Come on, son.

>incredibly stale meta with some completely unusable characters
>Fox was so powerful in an iteration of the game that all later versions had to be made weaker
>obviously a party game not meant to be taken seriously, not like any other fighting game
>executionboar game supreme where you have to catch up with 10+ years of legacy skill and muscle memory just to be okay, not even good at the game
>required autismdash execution so difficult, you can ruin your hands executing it
>community has a new drama every week
>legit had people going insane over a new controller that was not like what most people used or expected to see
>top 4 is more or less guaranteed, no real upsets
>autistic community only cares about this game and MAYBE another game from the same company
>no one wants to see this shit, but it has still been on the Evo mainstage for the last 5 years anyway

Seriously, why do people like Tekken? Pic unrelated.

Attached: SuperSmashBrosMelee.jpg (1600x800, 249K)

KEK. That's what I fucking thought.

And stay down.

Not in the EU but I have no problem playing EU blokes so long as they're on PC.

Attached: 1509815882166.png (200x200, 39K)

>still no replay
>matchmaking still broken (literally run into the same guys over and over, especially at high lvl if you watch any high level streamers)
>takes an eternity to load
>fake hype where tastysteve screams over every basic high/low mixup

lmao

Attached: tekken load time.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

I'm not playing outside of EU because the lag makes it pointless. It proves nothing and nobody is having fun.

unironically based opinion

people praise tekken 7 because it's a good esport to watch and it is but what about the rest? where's the offline content?

>b-b-b-b-but no one plays fightan for the single player aspect?
yes they do, and it just shows how lazy they got over time when they remove all the offline mods (i'm sorry, they released the bowling stuff as paid dlc haha, that's cool, instead of making it free in the base package)

don't get me wrong I like tekken 7 overall but it has a lot of flaws, like this guy pointed out. people are just blind to it because 'durr it's the most balanced instalment and exciting esport' AND it is but it lacks in other areas as mentioned and that is dissapointing.

It's never not fun and that lag isn't unplayable. It's only 75 ping from my location to London.

How about you go there since you brought it up in the first place.

Take your meds ScottishOwl

This

>P-p-play my shitty game
>No, its shit
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who is that? no its not me

Reminder: MK is DESTROYING tekken in sales, player cound, tournament turnout and reception.. that is all.

non FGC fag here
tell me about the brown kid
is it true some pakistani god came out of nowhere and btfo'd everyone?

Attached: 1559448612065.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

This

There's some mexican who was cleaning up in SFV for a while but Korea/Japan have been dominating Tekken.

Except Jwong ranks SFV highly and higher than SFIV, Daigo doesn't like SFIV's playstyle and prefers SFV for being more like the offense of the old SF games, Tokido stated multiple time that SFV is one of his favorite.

Why does Tekken send non-Tekken players into a boiling rage?

I remember Aris getting into trouble for sexual harrassment, the SF4 era of the fgc truly were the golden years, including the early days of sfxtkn, as they were part of it.

Yep, some 11 Pakistani kid showed up to EVO japan and shat on all the "tekken gods" for free lol'd took his money said the game was shit and left.

tekkucks as you can imagine are super butthurt about it and try to pretend it didnt happen, just like they did when Forsen (hearthstone player) did the same thing to them online by mashing 1 button (literally 1 button)

MK community has exponentially more trannies too!

>Except Jwong ranks SFV highly and higher than SFIV, Daigo doesn't like SFIV's playstyle and prefers SFV for being more like the offense of the old SF games
whoa hold up. Both of these guys are on record in long interviews talking about how much they dislike SFV and how they were sure it wouldn't have a future.

The fanbase is split with Zoomers vs Boomers

Didn't he just take a piss in the womens restroom and get caught because he didn't feel like walking to the mens restroom?

>tekkucks are also /pol/ fags
lmao

Only fighting game growing instead of shrinking

Why don't you look at JWong's fighting game tier list, and how Daigo talks about how he doesn't like SFIV's Ryu and mechanics.

Did you think you could just lie on the internet and no one would call you out, tekkuck?

Attached: EVO-Japan-entrants-1s.jpg (500x163, 21K)

Older SF players generally don't like SFIV to be fair.

maybe but I know as the coach of the tekken team for cross assault he was saying some weird stuff to his female team mate that made her uncomfortable and she complained about him then walked out.

I love this manga. This character is literally me.

Attached: literally me.png (1393x2000, 374K)

This one?

Attached: 04_wong-fighting-game-tiers01.jpg (680x401, 75K)

>evo entrants
>a sign of anything
what's it like being an actual idiot

Reminder that the FGC thinks tekken is a shit game.

Attached: 1345236324232.png (593x476, 467K)

I'm the person who made the original point. You're right. MK11 is actually carrying the FGC currently. If you're an MK11 player, critique away. But SF children and airdash children keep your mouth fucking shut.

This tells me more how much evo japan fucking sucked as a player than it does on the game's life. I remember having players like Omito being there, but straight up not enter because of it.

I can't disagree

who's that guy?

That is FGC spokesperson "Gootecks"

She's the mishma you play if you're too brain dead to play any other, and I was critiquing your use of the word desu go back to your containment thread

I haven't played SFV since release of Kage. Did they add anything new yet?

Dude that's Noel Brown, a fucking fighting game legend

It has flaws in its casual content, which only matters for people who drop fighting games in the first week or play once a month anyway, and who cares about those people past the purchase line?

You, you dumb nigger, fuck you. PEOPLE BEGGED FOR VETERAN CHARACTERS SO HARADA SAID FINE, FUCK, HERE YOU GO

Jackie Chan

Don't let him catching you hanging out somewhere, or there will be hell to pay.

Based BASED

Attached: 52345676323456784567.png (603x767, 410K)

>mk is boring to watch

It's more fun than most anime fighters and SF, that's for sure

>tekkucks getting desperate that MK11 is killing them so they go into shill overdrive mode
lmao

imo the most boring to watch are MK and DBFZ

Can anyone recommend a good stick under a 100 bucks for me?

Watching MK is far more effective than chugging a handful of Ambien desu.

I love watching DBF matches. I'm no good at the game though.

Don't sleep on MK11 either. It's actually pretty good. Those fatal combos have got to go though.

Back in 1991, game developer Capcom gave the world another Fighting game gem by the name of Street Fighter 2. Believe it or not, there was Street Fighter before Street Fighter 5. And yes, it was a pretty damn big deal. At the time, Street Fighter 2 was perhaps the most anticipated arcade game in the history of the industry. Turned out it was a pretty fucking good video game. It won the hearts of critics, scored some Game of the Year swag, everything was peachy.

Unfortunately, there was a problem. After a handful of months with the game, people discovered that Street Fighter 2 had a significant and serious flaw: Most human beings are terrible at video games and life in general. karate champ players were enraged that their hop punch push didnt work in Street Fighter 2 and went back to playing karate champ. That left Fighting game newcomers to pick up the slack. Well, Fighting games require the player to think. Thinking hurts the brain. Therefore, Street Fighter 2 sucks. To make the most of their disappointing arcade time, those players dabbled in other games popping up and discovered Tekken, a redux of Sega’s own classic Virtua Fighter. It’s best surmised as “Street Fighter 2 without the macromanagement, micromanagement, or a general need for motor skills.” Little surprise that this shallow button masher became popular with casual players, in a recent interview Harada the games developer said that he doesn’t think Tekken is all that complex as many of its techniques can easily be performed by “button mashing, and then went on to say “If it were complex, it probably wouldn’t have sold as many copies as it did"

(You)

Kazumi is CUTE

Attached: 1552387051523.png (1798x2236, 2.4M)

tekken fans have gotten kind of annoying lately

But not as annoying as that one autist who spams every tekken thread with the exact same FUD over and over

tekken is a low IQ game for low IQ button mashers

Miguel Rossington IV

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-07-05-22h39m03s379.png (1280x738, 1.21M)

>Yeah I do love skullgirls! How could you tell?

Attached: 1559421419711.png (859x960, 216K)

Serious question here. Is there any human being on this planet who knows every detail of this game? Like every frame data, every string, every range of each move/string, every hitbox, every counter to a string, every matchup knowledge.
Fighting games are about practice and "some" knowledge. But if you want to play Tekken at the highest level you have to study and memorize a fuck lot. You are spending more time memorising shit that you will eventually forget than actually playing and getting better at fundamentals.
SF6 can't come out sooner.

Attached: chun_li_and_cammy_by_anubisdhl-da77mq3.jpg (2913x1404, 3.55M)

>Call it a hunch. Let me guess. You also like Bloody Roar? Heh. Same here.

Attached: 1559428418036.jpg (589x589, 38K)

I believe Knee said once that not even he bothers to memorize every frame of every string.

Trying way too hard there mate

cringe

tekken has far less to memorize than pretty much every other fighting game ever made, it has less possible situations and less moves, less nuances and just over all less depth.

>“Street Fighter V is harder than Tekken 7”
twitter.com/Nightris_/status/940724117765943296

>TTT2 was one of the best and most challenging ones

Attached: laughing elf.jpg (640x480, 138K)

Attached: 1560624099031.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

Thanks for the link. Let's see what those comments are....

Oh.... Gotcha.

Attached: 1st time playing.jpg (779x601, 58K)

cringe, have sex

>girls who think characters like Bryan are cute

fucking hell I know someone just like this

>caring about SP content in a fighting game

Attached: bogpill.jpg (511x496, 72K)

If you want to bait don't make it so obvious.

Attached: 1554318744221.gif (600x538, 205K)

mind sharing the source?

LMAO tekkucks BTFO

Attached: its shit.jpg (1809x640, 218K)

Well it's a fighting game so it can't be the smash of 3D fighters

Slow thread. I'm gonna call dubs.

Attached: 1546878282498.jpg (678x381, 97K)

Those are the two best games in the series

>said by a guy who had never played SFV before that moment and was playing against tourney tier players

Attached: 1401629730720.jpg (3575x2300, 682K)

Tekken 3 and 5 exist

>Bryan

Attached: fujitakana-6.png (240x240, 82K)

the capcu*k fears the tekchad

MK is a bad game tacked alongside an amazing cgi movie.

But i will admit it, between DBZ, MK and Tekken the FGC is able to survive and grow in such a way that i thought i'd never seen.

At this point, i'm happy if SF disappeared from the map entirely, i had good times with it, watching incredible plays in sf3, watching young daigo and valle in ST and then making the FGC came out of nowhere with sfiv but i think it should be laid to rest already.

Attached: 1517501267941.gif (147x234, 7K)

i meaaan... tekken is mostly a neutral, spacing ,footsies and fundamental game at high and pro level. The problem is that you need movement and understanding of the game mechanics and characters frame data to reach that point which deters other games players. It's not like its that hard, you are able to play without looking at frame data after a while but for beginners it is a harsh game.

The Bloody Roar fag is always hilarious.

tekken has no neutral, spacing ,footsies or fundamentals, its a shallow turn based game where players take turns trying to launch each other and do baby mode 1 button combos. its a very casual shallow game.

There's a reason why no one takes it seriously.

Attached: 169346345234523.png (590x874, 459K)

overrated

>the only way to discuss things is to rank them
small mind

Harada should have brought back Kunimitsu alongside the others in 5.

>i'm allowed to compare the games i'm just not allowed to say that one is better than the other

TTT2 was better than 7
>100% combos rewarded players for abusing the rage and bounds mechanics and it punishes players for not blocking the first attack or tagging out.
>It has the best roster among all games.
>The game has Kuni's melons, half of her bare butt and dem feet too.

Tekken was always shit and several levels below other fighting games.

TTT2 is the best. 6 is better than 7 too. Arguably, so is 5. 7 is what we have though and the only Tekken available on current gen/PC.

true alpha god tier bait

Will Kuni. return in the canon?

T7 is the best Tekken since TT1

of zoomers competive people.

Maybe if you wish hard enough, user

Attached: 43764738_p0.jpg (600x1000, 463K)

Only in gameplay sans the rage and juggle stuff

Reminder bloody roar fags name is nubi. Make sure to refer to him by that name.

this

>tekken
lmao

TTT 1 > 2
T5DR > 7

7 is literally the worst Tekken ever made, I love Israel.

>got to see the rise of the sf online fgc after 09
>called a 09er for years
>09 was a decade ago
c-can we go back?

Is T7 getting a season 3 of DLC?

Tekken is a casual button masher, even the developer says he made it a casual button masher.

Attached: shit floats.png (1681x724, 322K)

Maybe, the only characters left that fans want see are Zafina, Bruce, Kiriu, Kunimitsu, Roger Jr. and Mokujin. Wang, Ganryu and Baek should be skipped.

What am I looking at here

you're right
youtube.com/watch?v=aNj4aklzGSQ

That's not how you spell Kuze

Attached: Kuze.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

You're still going to be posting this pointless shit in ten years time ain't ya.

Attached: Tekken Pasta.jpg (504x465, 94K)

EVO Japan 2018 to 2019 numbers

that's not how you spell Kiryu-chan either

Attached: 1557857732530.gif (100x100, 548K)

No, but you can call out 17rs and wear it like a badge of honor

evo japan 2019 was a shit show, it was in the fucking boonies of japan and nobody wanted to go. dont forget the games they refused to bring for copyright reasons

The jap FGC dying

sorry I'm late
>Go back to your shitty vg thread retard
>he thinks /vg/ invented the concept of honesty
sasuga Yea Forums

>When you're dumb for real fighting games so you have to play a casual button masher like tekken instead.

Attached: 12857323423723.png (755x798, 145K)

Where was Evo Japan 2019 located, and where was it located in 2018?

What's up with anti-Tekken propaganda?

Some mad street fighter or guilty gear players, I don't fucking know. Popular things tend to attract faggots that hate it for the sake of hating it, just let them cry and go on about the thread as normal.

>Not understanding how fun broken shitfests can be in couch matches with friends
I bet you don't play Variable Geo either.

Why are you giving it (You)s?

Majority of it is one very dedicated autist

>tekken
>popular
LOL

Attached: MK carries the FGC.png (369x196, 60K)

Explain what's fun about memorizing 1000 strings and then guessing for 50/50 mixups.

Attached: 1558721780372.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

you use movement to get out of the mixups

I'll spoonfeed you a bit. You know how the archives work? Search for some of these
there's a few more I'm not seeing being posted but you should see a pattern in the threads

lurk more

What does Yea Forums think of main man? Hes helped me out quite a bit in the Tag 2 days. Always will be my fave Tekken tuner even if he is a bit close minded

Attached: 1497376533020.gif (350x270, 1.34M)

It one guy, not even joking. He's been doing this for at least 2 years.

Most of it is one guy who posts those VF webms, but it's all jealousy that the western FGC has shifted from pure capcom cocksucking to looking a little bit closer to FGC in Japan and Korea.

This is what tekkucks actually believe

It's good to see Bloody Roar Fag is still seething nobody plays his dead furry game.

I like some of his videos, but I really disagree with a lot of his opinions on how the game should be balanced.

Good at killing his dad and jobbing to Akuma

Attached: Akuma.jpg (2000x2000, 276K)

Here is a thread were the mods deleted bloody roar fags posts and really exposed his autism
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/445169405/

Like his video where he talks about various version of characters over the years.

Nigger stole money people donated him to go to evo
He plugs matchups he is ignorant of
Overall a fucking piece of shit

>When your game is being killed by MK so you have to go on an anonymous image board and keep trying to shill it an beg people to play it

Attached: 1546438083997.png (750x804, 290K)

Was he really making posts and then replying supportively multiple times to his own posts or was that muiltiple people?

Yeah, I sorta disagree with him there. He says the whole point of the game is to have fun and be confident to get better as a player.

If there is a matchup you have trouble with, avoid it so you can strengthen your other fundies, and when you feel confident enough. Go ahead and play those match ups.

But to me it just seems to make the grind more tedious. Having a character ruin your fun is what drives you to get better and lab

It was him samefagging his own posts. He really is that autistic.

I wonder if he will ever find out what caused such autism. I can only believe he got bullied by a tekken player.

Remember when Ono said Street Fighter was a button masher made for casuals?

Oh wait no that was harada about tekken, LOL

Attached: 16446734345343.png (590x320, 51K)

That's kinda magical. I wouldn't be able to show my face in a thread ever again after something like that.

>That one tekkuck sitting in the corner replying to himself over and over again
lol

>He doesn't remember when Ono said Street Fighter winning is all about doing combos, being fast on the joystick and luck.

His name is nubi. You can find him at the bloody roar discord.

autism is a hell of a drug.

Holy shit I forgot all about that.
Harada's shit at Tekken but this went way beyond anything a producer should think about a comp game.
youtube.com/watch?v=vZtrL6TAP1k

Has SF V improved? I heard it was awful on release

Definitely gotten better than what it was.
Dunno if it is worth playing though.

He's just being considerate, he doesn't want people to quit the game over a match up that makes them rage.

That actually did happen once. Some guy called him out in bloody roar and spanked him on stream or something and he went bananas.

Worse.
They have tried their absolute hardest to nerf strong neutral as much as possible, because they want every match to be a setplay snorefest.

8 frames is now 4-5 frames, and that's all I know about the game.

Attached: Andrea Osorio9.webm (640x800, 2.9M)

Reminder tekken 7 has the most input lag out of any fighting game ever made
shoryuken.com/2017/06/02/tekken-7s-input-delay-has-been-tested-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-games-and-its-predecessors/

Hell he admitted eddy in tag 2 was a main killer for him. Even knowing the match up it was just no fun to fight him.

I am thoroughly bored with Tekken 7. I’ve been revisiting my racing game and THPS collection.

Normal bad Kazuya player, grinds electrics instead of getting better then complains when he loses.
Says he doesn't have the time to learn Eddy, Xiaoyu etc. when 90% of the matchup knowledge required for them is "Kaz df4 hits RLX/AOP" and he can study those matchups while being paid for it via stream.
Couldn't get past green ranks in Japan, never enters tournaments, plays online almost 100% of the time while complaining about online every day.
If you want a Kazuya with solid execution and flashy combos watch AkenP2, TMM is garbage.

Daily reminder that you're a bitch and it's been over a year since it was patched.

Literally just a button masher

Attached: literal button masher.webm (888x500, 2.91M)

I just want Harader and his team to fix the lobby system (infinite loadings or shit like the grey bar bug) and copy the MK thingie where you can see if your opponent is playing through WIFI.WIFIniggers should be hanged

*mashing intensifies*

Attached: 186437087539.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

M I N U S 1 3
I
N
U
S

RS?