That 14 year old koomer that emulates boomer games because his favorite youtuber said they were good in his "top 10...

>that 14 year old koomer that emulates boomer games because his favorite youtuber said they were good in his "top 10 best games of all time" and says his generation is shit while trying to fit in

Attached: Haha le funny wojak.jpg (2666x1500, 162K)

What's Koomer stand for?

wojakposters need to be rounded up and executed

Dr. Pepper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coca-Cola

kid boomer I'd imagine

Why does he have Dylann Roof's haircut?

Based on your main childhood era here, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

Attached: 1554350673752.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

I already told you that pic is inaccurate yesterday. Why do you keep spamming it?

hello again collage user.
BOOM ZOOM BOOM ZOOM BOOM ZOOM

Attached: 1384305085891.gif (310x233, 2.99M)

Attached: 5aebaf024b77903b7e4462ccbbc41832.jpg (640x677, 36K)

These are getting weirdly specific.

definitely ZOOM ZOOM

I'm an early zoomer that grew up with a bunch of millenial culture.

Early Zoom

He sounds based

sounds like scotthewoz

Attached: oomer.jpg (750x712, 428K)

I can kinda see what you mean

>that 21 year old zoomer who tried to emulate boomer games because his favorite youtuber said they were good in his "top 10 best games of all time" and now feels insecure about his zoomer taste

>21 year old zoomer
Whuh?

honestly oomercucks are no different from Tumblr trannies, except they're not inventing their own genders but their own oomer memes

>born 1989
>first console was a N64
Mixing early and core millenial together is me

Early millennial

early millenial but I got into games because of my brother (1990), so I mostly played Max Payne and Red Alert 2.

Late millenial

what's there not to get?
96 is the cut off
maybe 95

Thank you doggie

Attached: Guarded+giddy+mole_c7cbee_7124478.jpg (1200x2400, 349K)

2000 is the cutoff.
Why the fuck would the cutoff be 5 years before the new century/millennium?
If you're 21 years old you're literally old enough to drink and do your fucking taxes.

1990 is core, not early

my brother was born in 1990, im a 96 faggot.

Early millennial with lots of gen X mixed in

>2000
Holy fuck no
Imagine thinking kids that can't even remember 9/11 should be counted as boomers

Anyway the turn of the century doesn't fucking matter on a video game board what matters is the jump from 2D to 3D which happened around 95-96

I'm right on the edge of late millennial and early Zoomer. Where would being born in 1995 land?

What the fuck even is doge anymore.

>tfw peepeepoopoomer

>Why the fuck would the cutoff be 5 years before the new century/millennium?

Because one of the easiest ways to distinguish millennialls from zoomers is that zoomers often don't have meaningful memories before 9/11 or a period of time without massive implementation of the internet.
I remember when my school district's elementary/middle/high schools getting a web page was a big deal but by the mid 90s that shit was pretty common and by the end of the decade it was ubiquitous.
Hence, the cut off is about 5 years before the turn of the century.

>If you don't remember 9/11 you're a zoomer
That's actually the best cutoff point for yoomer/zoomer I've ever seen.

But people born in 1997 do remember 9/11.

Ironic doge memes are somehow more reddit than wojak, which is saying something.

both are cringe as shit. Have sex, fatty.

Dial late

>this is what gaming does to your body

No it isn't. It's a terrible cutoff point.
People born in 1997 definitely remember 9/11 if they were in America, and likewise if you were born in 1993 but didn't live in America or just didn't give a fuck about current events. you might not remember 9/11.

Having a simple year threshold is much more reliable than having to rely on memories which are malleable.

Resetera

omg he's just like me...

Attached: 1559425913404.jpg (1080x1359, 283K)

back to resetera you shall go faggot

Core/Late Millennial

Oh, god. Please.
No more wojaks.
We already have like 50.

Attached: fu.png (477x264, 34K)

Early/Core millenial master race

how about you just stick to plebbit tranny?

Why does he have this absolute fag haircut?

It's Dylann Roof.

>b.... but what about non-americans!!
shut the fuck up and learn your place

This has gone too far.

late millennial with a touch of core millenial and early zoomer. I was four when 9/11 happened but I don't remember it.

You're also ignoring Americans born in 1997 remember 9/11.
Therefore, by your logic, you have to concede people born in 1997 aren't Zoomers.

correct. They are late millenials.

Not according to Pew Research Center or this guy .

Having the cutoff be 2000 makes more sense and makes a clear line in the sand. If you were born in the 20th century you're a boomer. If you were born in the 21st you're a Zoomer.
See how simple that is?

>first console was gba sp, first Pokémon game sapphire
>og yugioh, beyblade, Kanto anime
>remember mom being distraught picking me up on 9/11, but obviously didn't grasp what was really going on
>assorted shit from zoom zoom like club penguin in middle school, minecraft in Jr high, etc
>born '98
Fuck, 98/99 are so hard ot classify. Where do I fall huh?
Part of it is I grew up watching public access or straight up VHS recordings of older media from my 4 year older sister's childhood, so I was exposed to a lot of stuff literally before my time.

Attached: 1534545658659.png (568x388, 66K)

>makes more sense
Why? That's a completely arbitrary line in the sand. 9/11 was the largest cultural shift in our nation's recent memory. Those who remember life before it are of a different generation than those who don't.

It also goes hand in hand with technology and the internet; kids too young to remember 9/11 also had social media and smartphones in middle school. It's pretty much the same cutoff.

I get what you're saying, and I should note that I don't entirely believe what I said last post, "If you were born in the 20th century you're a boomer" is correct. IMO the late 90s is kind of a buffer zone. Some people born in that time are more boomer-like, some are more Zoomer-like. But to me, Zoomer evokes the image of kids in high school playing Fortnite and listening to 69 or whatever his name is. That generation easily starts with kids born in the 21st.

Don't get me wrong 9/11 was a huge event that had a large impact on social attitudes in both America and worldwide, but Zoomers seem to me like a firmly 2010s generation.

98-99 is definitely early zoomer. People born in those years tended to be into Ben 10, Hannah Montana, Johnny test, Chowder, Flapjack, etc. and other things that Millennials ranted on as being the "Downfall shit era".

I also remember in like 2012, people born in like 93 saying "The differences between an 83er and a 93er are dwarfed by the differences between a 93er and a 98er", or "Don't put me in the generation that loved Hannah Montana and Justin Bieber and probably wouldn't know how to rewind a VHS tape." So yeah, 98-99 was already put into Zoomer years before that term became popular.

>Is told a game is good
>Actually plays it
Sounds better than 90% of the faggots in this shithole

Im an early/core zoomer

I sure do love that this newfag tumblr meme is comming back

>People born in 1997 definitely remember 9/11 if they were in America
i do not, none of my friends do, and i don't think anyone in my graduating class (97-98) did either

I was born in the late 90s and I despise Hannah Montana, Johnny Test, Chowder and Flapjack, and JB. I also grew up with VHSes and definitely know how to rewind them. There are boomers born in the late 90s.

You're retarded.

hurr durr wurr le boomerzoomerdoomerqoomerpoomerxoomercoomervoomernoomermoomerjoomerfoomer

Attached: 1559033355.jpg (540x526, 70K)

you were just poor, that doesn't change the generation you were born in

All the millenial stuff

early Zoomer but I absorbed A LOT of late millennial culture from my sister

If you were born in 1997, you were 4 when 9/11 happened. People tend to develop their earliest memories around 3 years old, so most people born in 1997 would be able to remember something as big as 9/11 which happened when they were four years old.

I'm upper-middle class. I just grew up with good taste.
You really want me to be one of those le wrong generation spergs? Because I can do that.

Saying something is reddit doesnt mean anything you stupid fuck

I didn't grow up with any of those things though, I grew up again exclusively with VHS, and the pop acts I knew best were shit like Avril Lavegne or Vanessa Carlton. I'm fine being classified either way, but I think having siblings or being poor makes it much harder to determine a clear cut year.

>all of these underageb8 newfags

Attached: 200% not nice.jpg (223x226, 7K)

i was born after september so i was 3 when it happened. i do not remember anything about it, and nobody my age i have ever spoken to regarding 9/11 does. i live in a suburb of the city in northern new jersey, a couple of people from my town died in the incident, and still nobody i have ever met my age has any recollection of it.

Yeah Avril Lavigne was the shit back in the 2000s. I can't count how many times I heard Complicated play on the radio every time I walked into a CVS.

Lol really defensive zoomer.

30 year old here, mid and late millennial is absolute god tier. Early millennial is also pretty great.

You don't have to put yourself down like that.

Im 24, I did exactly that 10 years ago, but instead of youtubers it was game magazines. What am I?

a noomer

gloomer

a faggot

Dr Pepper tastes like fucking cough syrup how can you drink that shit?
Besides soda is the best, zero calories no sugar and just squirt some lemon juice in for flavour

>that 14 year old posting reddit memes

based

i actually like these playlists desu, its easier than doing my own playlist or searching up songs. Some of these really suck tho

all the passive agressive ""ironic"" doge memes are shit, i can smell the insecurity coming from them

Attached: 1557817972117.jpg (1439x1346, 587K)