Any good indie recommendations? So far I've played pic related, Shovel Knight, Isaac. Tell me your favorites...

Any good indie recommendations? So far I've played pic related, Shovel Knight, Isaac. Tell me your favorites. Roguelites or not.

Attached: Hollow Knight.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clam Digger.

Monolith. It's a roguelite cooked up by one of the autists from /agdg/, absolutely shits on BoI and others.

>rainworld but it's not for everyone
>stardew valley is fun for one singleplayer playthrough and plenty of multiplayer fun. Im sure that it's a good thing to play with your significant other
>I hear baba is you is good
>Destiny 2
>nobody plays and I do mean nobody but Sky Noon is the most fun shooter to play with your friends in a party game context. kinda like smash but it's an fps
>Heroes of Hammerwatch is my favorite roguelite
>Dusk is an awesome fps singeplayer game that pays homage to Blood, Doom, and Quake

No such thing

Attached: 1560437881480.jpg (888x330, 64K)

Attached: katana zero.jpg (616x353, 57K)

Play katana zero right now OP

Playing rainworld now.
Is there any way to git gud at this?

AHA I REALLY CAN ONLY ENJOY A AAA GAME NOW
THE QUALITY IS JUST SO HIGH YOU KNOW
AND THE GRAPHICS
DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE GRAPHICS
IT REALLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A REAL LIFE COWBOY
OMG AND IT'S SO FUNNY THE HORSES BALLS SHRINK WHEN IT GETS COLD
WONT GET THAT KIND OF DETAIL IN AN INDIE GAME
it's probably not coming for a while as it was back in 2017 and we still have no release date but this is pretty cool youtube.com/watch?v=pupdeq1MoVw

The Messenger
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Ittle Dew
Shio (the most fun i never want to have again)
Iconoclasts
Mages of Mystralia

Momodora

Attached: 1484065319471.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

look up advanced movement tricks is all I can say
and dont be afraid to pla

Baba Is You, Hyper Light Drifter, Iconoclasts

I love this game but it's unfinished.
It ends on "To be continued" for fucks sake.

RutM was great, but is there a secret to making the earlier games more enjoyable?

thought id beat the auto post
dont be afraid to play it safe

Dungeons of Dredmor is pretty comfy.

You get the poison arrow upgrade if you perfect the first boss and it becomes a lot more fun.

-Nex Machina: One of the greatest arcade-styled twin stick games probably ever made
-FTL: FTL is a "space-based top-down real-time strategy roguelike game." If you end up really liking it then after a little while of playing downloading the Captain's Edition mod is mandatory for how much it adds
-Furi: A pure top-down boss rush game that's the best in its class
-Stardew Valley: Comfy not-Harvest Moon
-Baba is You: A puzzle game about moving around words in the level to change the rules of that level. Makes you feel like a goddamn idiot pretty quickly with its difficulty, but it's damned good

Also see everything in this list

Attached: Really great indies.jpg (1225x1530, 555K)

Pressing down, direction, and jump makes you dash. Pressing jump at a specific point during a dash makes you do a long jump. Holding down and direction as you fall from height or a long jump makes you roll. You can roll three times and if you jump at the right time out of a roll you can get another long jump and repeat forever. Pressing down and throw while doing a backflip lets you embed a spear in the ground. Don't enter 5 pebbles backwards (From chimney canopy), don't do Unfortunate Development. If you get stuck at the entrance to sky islands just go down through chimney canopy but you'll miss out on some content.

Attached: 1550102766347.jpg (1920x3200, 656K)

Rain World, as someone said, you'd either really like or hate it.
Ori is another decent Metroidvania. it is a lot more platforming and a lot less combat focused compared to Hollow Knight
Celeste might be overhyped by some people, but it is still a really solid platformer.
The Messenger is somewhere between Shovel Knight, Ninja Gaiden with Metroidvania mixed into it. Haven't played it myself, but you might like it.
Enter the Gungeon/Nuclear Throne are two really popular bullet based roguelites, the former is more item/content based, while the latter is a lot more fast paced.

Momodora is a good small metroidvania, bought it at the same time as Hollow Knight, but playing it after Hollow Knight was a mistake, since it paled in comparasion

based

Aztez
Aces Wild
Assault Spy
20XX
Braid
The Witness
Cave Story
Closure
Super Cloudbuilt
Fez (fuck you I liked it)
does Furi count?
Hover
Hyper Light Drifter
Limbo
Inside
Megabyte Punch
One Finger Death Punch
The Stanley Parable
Super Meat Boy
The End Is Nigh

From a quick scroll through my Steam library.

Darkest Dungeon
FTL
20xx
Kenshi

Enter the Gungeon
Darkest Dungeon
Risk of Rain 2
Undertale is ok but not worth the hype

These are the indie trashes on my desktop right now:
Graveyard Keeper
Outer Wilds
Steamworld Quest
Descenders
Void Bastards
and the new Don't Starve expansion

>Its another newfag trying to hate something just because people enjoy it to fit in

>The End Is Nigh
my nigga

Attached: acceptance.png (1032x706, 968K)

Unworthy is the best dark souls clone I've ever played. It's the only one to capture the tone, and the poison forest maze is ruthless but so well executed