Choose

choose

Attached: 1557971013191.jpg (1920x1080, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uajBZXU9FNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cody

Urine

Attached: 545434576.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

chun li's thighs

I choose not to play this shitty game

t. got filtered at super bronze

My wife cummy

Attached: template mains.jpg (2310x4818, 2.19M)

ABI
GAIL
I haven't touched SFV in almost 2 years

Attached: 1517546610790.jpg (428x368, 64K)

Birdie

ummmmm
yeah. i choose third strike.

This

Roxette

I really need to fill one of these out again.

what do we think of kolin?

Attached: DvOe80cU8AARPu6.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

>i choose third strike.

Attached: 1543640461340.png (636x773, 141K)

choosing the superior game and not the soulless recent installment makes me an npc, makes sense

maybe you should stop just replying to posters with le funny meme and think about the quality of your posts.

best ass in the game. also fun to play

let me guess: you "play" tekken 7 and guilty gear

no, i play third strike are you perhaps a bit hard of reading ?

He plays 3S, like he said, are you stupid or something?

Chun li woah that was hard

Attached: B8D63BBC-A412-4462-A4DE-FF58299C8467.jpg (1280x1814, 281K)

playing fightcade once in a blue moon doesn't mean you actually play 3S

i wonder what the fuck i've been playing for 100 hours wsa then, guess it wasn't third strike

wanna hop on so a real third strike master can teach me?

Attached: fuckyouretard.jpg (1157x356, 89K)

>Playing 3S doesn't actually mean you play 3S
Are all SFV apologists this retarded or are you a special case?

I choose Sakura!

Attached: Slz6nX6.jpg (900x1158, 354K)

thoughts?

Attached: 1558917730476.png (1276x1080, 2.34M)

I choose to play Tekken instead and dab on Mishima players as Chloe

>thinking 134 hours is a lot for a fighting game
yikes

>kekken
lmao

Sagat is the only "real" street fighter character in SFV. Everything else is braindead, gimmicky rotations of offensive options.

Attached: sagat.jpg (1600x900, 167K)

Vega, Ed, and Urien are my mains. Vega has a lot of flaws, but he's so much fun, and is probably the most appealing fighting game character in existence to me on a pure visual / story / design level.
Kolin has a godlike design. I'd love to see her, and her fat ass, come back in SF6. I love Russian ladies.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

when did i say it was a lot, also note that that is since january

still enough to beat your ass at 3s, even tho i don't ''''''''play'''''' it of course

so what's that fightcade id then?

Hulk/Dormammu/Sentinel
Nemesis/Wesker/Hawkeye
Nova/Haggar/Akuma

Attached: UMvC3 1.jpg (849x1200, 218K)

>jive
zozzle

I think we both know he's not going to play and you are wasting your time even replying to him.

Cummy.

Attached: Street Fighter 5 mods Cammy Cowgirl Fiona.mp4_snapshot_03.16_[2019.05.17_00.13.28].jpg (351x555, 42K)

yeah? and why are you wasting your time replying to me? you want to be beat in his place?

Calm down sperg im on your side.

I got into fighting games in 2016 with SFV. I grew up watching my dad play SF, so I was always interested. I linger around Ultra Gold / Platinum, and I've put about 500 hours into it. The only other fighting game I play is SF6, and that's only on rare occasions. Is Tekken fun? I hear it's very complicated.
I plan on getting Samurai Shodown. I got KOF14, but ended up selling it, since none of the characters really appealed to me outside of Terry, Benimaru, and the one robot dude who slides forward at high speed.

Attached: ddq-julien.jpg (700x1000, 137K)

>134 hours

yikes! back to /r/kappa, kid

Attached: nichi laugh.gif (500x271, 1.99M)

see me in a real fighting game not turd strike (kof98, kof02, ST)

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

This is your typical reaction when some shitter attempts to play fighting games: plays for five hours, realizes he needs to actually develop a skill to win, so he quits and proceeds to write an angry Steam review where the game is to blame.

>real fighting game
>ST

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

"Tekken, anime, sfv? Don't make me laugh. I only play the King of Fighters 98: The Slugfest - Dream Match Never Ends."

Attached: 3a9[1].png (476x476, 149K)

Based

She's an ugly piece of shit

tekken is not very complicated at all, its a very shallow and simple game, its also slow, clunky and boring.

vappa turd striker cope

I just made an account to play the best fighting game ever third strike yesterday. I'm shub-niggurath if any noobs want to play

>Terry & Maxima player
>Julienposter
Based. Also, Tekken is actually very simple to learn if you know what to learn. It seems really complex but that's just because there's way more given to you than you need. The best way to learn a character is to learn what their 10 most viable moves are (not counting Rage Drive/Arts) and get used to them in neutral, as mixups, as punishes, and and as combo starters. From there you can learn your wall/floor/transition combos and a few other moves worth knowing for certain situations. I don't own the game but I learned King in a couple afternoons at a friend's place.

There's higher-execution characters for sure but that's not the norm, and then there's three characters with super meter systems. If you can't seem to learn a character no matter what, buy Noctis and faceroll.

Tekken is OK - It's "complicated" because its a lot of memorization. You basically have to memorize arbitrary strings and whether they're high or mid or low to be competitive, much like Mortal Kombat / NRS.

The characters all also play very similarly and have the same general gameplan, so if you like unique character designs like Street Fighters or Anime you'll be disappointed.

As street fighter was my first game as well, between that and just finding the general neutral game boring I didn't like it.

Give NRS or Anime a shot imo over tekken, unless you really want to get into 3-D. Even then in my opinion Soul Calibur is a better, more fun game albeit less balanced option.

I play Chunners but when I get back into the game, I might seriously pick up Menat.

ST seriously ruined SF. It's a fucking broken mess of a game and an insult to HF and super.

BIG

Attached: 1550365395253.webm (1920x1080, 2.74M)

This is a bad meme, let me guess, you watched that vid of that guy from the prehistoric days saying supers ruined street fighter and you're just repeating him like a lemming to seem like a fighting game OG when you're only 20 years old. Fuck outta here retard nigger.

I'm just over here playing Laura until they put makoto in and I can finally have someone fun to play. Maybe I'll switch to Juri

Karin

youtube.com/watch?v=uajBZXU9FNI

Attached: 1552779208598.jpg (700x220, 38K)

based

So when's the Steam summer sale? I've decided I want to buy the rest of the character passes.

Attached: 7573.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

seething shitter

nobody here plays fighting games

>random damage
>random stun
ST sucks dude

hyper fighting has both that except there's even more stun and variance in the randomness, retard

ah yes the epitome of sfv - everyone fucking tool in the game for some reason, straight forward to play and boring to watch

the randomness isn't why ST sucks. Its the busted holds and fireballs and crossups, and sagats and supers and shit. the game is a dishonest clusterfuck and the only reason why dogshit like cammy can take games is because of how stupid it is. How could anyone play a game where chuns throw does 1/3rd of your life and she just does braindead tick throws all day.

I want to be her

hyper fighting has better tools to control space. you don't have vega flipping all over the place or rog just yoloing across the screen with his super.

what if every character was rushdown

This. Reminder DSP was the best american ST player by mashing out DJ cross up TOD over and over again.

Say no more. I might check it out on sale.

Attached: 1558396027695.jpg (716x1024, 70K)

post cammys feet

Any Falke players here? I find her a lot of fun and she's been my favorite newcomer gameplay wise surprisingly, shame she's destined to never come back after this.

Attached: yEOYsWo.jpg (536x694, 55K)

you can't mash that combo

Juri

Attached: juri_by_jankojaro-d8xxvnr.gif (950x800, 913K)

Lets be real here, ST is a pretty terrible and people only play it for nostalgia.

Falke is a lot of fun. Love her design, and the booty.
She could come back, along with Ed. I think SF5's entire purpose was setting up the "next generation" to lead into the post-SF3 world, with Ed and Menat acting as the Bison and Rose successors, so I think they're both 100% confirmed.

I want to play Sagat or Karin but they're hard so I just chill in super bronze with Sakura.

>nothing until August
what were they thinking

How do you feel about her user, I've been thinking of picking her up just for some variation and she seems fun but I've heard shes been pretty nerfed from 4

Probably gonna be an Arcade Edition-tier reveal

Holy shit these SF characters are all hot as fuck, I've been so used to fugly MK11 girls I forgot that no fighting game is complete without babes

Attached: 1558951026996.jpg (480x720, 35K)

I wouldn't call it terrible, but it's age shows in areas. For me personally I find ST one of the more fun games to watch but it really depends on the characters used. Matchups like Ryu vs Guile and such is a lot of fun to watch, though when characters like Vega come into the picture it can be a bore.
I wish I had your optimism. I feel Ed may have a decent chance of returning but I'm doubtful of Falke. She basically exists as nothing but his sidekick, she can't exist without him, doesn't help that neither are popular among fans.
I find it interesting you say that, I find Sagat way easier to play then Sakura. Sakura relies so much on her st.LK, the hit confirm for it requires fast reflexes that really fuck me up.

Attached: St.HK.jpg (1332x850, 157K)

please post sexy SF girl feet ;-;

Since you asked nicely.

Attached: heterosexual fanart.jpg (1280x952, 558K)

She's real good fun but yeah she's been nerfed to shit since you dont get to make your enemy guess on your fireball stores or anything anymore (and m fireball is still not an overhead wtf capcom)

Attached: Street Fighter V 10.30.2016 - 01.57.09.163.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

cool, I don't mind a challenge so I'll give her a shot in a bit

Attached: audrey.jpg (900x499, 67K)

Why does capcom always win?

does kolin have the biggest ass in the game (excluding males)?

no

get that ass banned

FANG!!!!

Why

Attached: 09oi09i.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I WANT NEW-AGE BLACKS IN THIS CHAT ONLY

Nice to see someone playing Cyberbots.

What's her playstyle? I haven't played since year 1.

Yeah, they "won" so hard that they quit the entire genre for a decade.

Geki

Attached: bob is a third generation noob.jpg (697x643, 90K)

SFV carries the FGC. Also, I choose Sakura.

Attached: 1557851088754.webm (600x336, 2.52M)

My high IQ wife Rainbow Mika!
Guess wrong three times, and it's all over!

Attached: a1e148094b177009ccf80b750a5b1edb.jpg (1718x1270, 339K)

LIGHT IT UP

>still no mod to remove juri's boots from her summer costume

I hope you'll love her as much as I do user

Attached: RISING.png (515x590, 158K)