Why not? it’s free

why not? it’s free

Attached: 71317286-D362-40DC-A9DA-FA01673691EA.png (960x960, 1.79M)

just play WOW

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Because it's not really free.

its not really free

I have to pay to get any race i want
and you can buy gear with money

WOW isn’t as cool as star wars to me though

It's one of the best single player games I played recently
ofc still not as good as kotor 1-2

it’s limited but it’s still free, i haven’t paid any money to these bambinos

just because its free doesn't make it worth the time i could instead spend masturbating and shitposting

I'll be waiting~

Attached: 1462193018008.jpg (849x600, 251K)

what was the best story arc? i’m doing consular now but i feel like a slave to these jedi who only make bad choices

You will hit the cliffhanger eventually and you will have to open your wallet if you want to see the rest of the game.

>You can buy gear with money
Fuckin when did they add that? I haven't played in a while
Imperial agent is fucking magnificent and is widely agreed to be the best story in the game by far
>Tfw no big blue tiddy ERPfu

because it fucking sucks

How come you can play as the Chiss? Wouldn't they still be hugging their little empire in the unknown regions or is there lore stuff I missed?

Attached: 1359336433658.jpg (647x409, 77K)

pretty much everything in SWTOR takes a big dump on previously established lore

Because you have to pay money to get an upgrade for your weapon. If you don't, youre stuck with the one you get at the end of your starting zone

What is your favorite class story bros? For me, Sith Inquisitor was pretty kino especially the last chapter

Oh okay, makes sense.

Attached: 1544548354693.jpg (640x559, 43K)

Imperial Agent is clear #1
followed by Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, Inquisitor, consular, bounty hunter and trooper
just my opinion

I don't even advice against it considering you really should pay to not look like a clown
It's an alright singleplayer game with chat

I'm partial to the warrior myself although bounty hunter is a close second as I've always wanted to play a mando game since I played Kotor and BH is as close to what I wanted as I'm ever going to get