Clean your monitor

Clean your monitor.

Attached: clean.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Is that a man or woman? These bugs are so hideous

O-okay Marie chan

Attached: 83294536.jpg (550x387, 60K)

When was the last time you washed your sheets?
When was the last time you vacuumed your carpet?
When was the last time you washed your floor?
When was the last time you cleaned your kitchen?

Attached: bam.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

Just bought a new one and it isnt dirty yet

Attached: 1539455705646.png (400x400, 211K)

It's only been a year since the last clean.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 5802801cv11d.jpg (2000x2000, 317K)

>t.roastie

What if nothing in my life sparks joy anymore, Marie?

Attached: 053f8ae49300e958fbd53cd184654138d.jpg (500x740, 93K)

Mommy!

Season 2 when

Attached: DxYtIPjWwAAWPn2.jpg large.jpg (1024x647, 192K)

What a horrid and dishonest thing to say! Apologize!

Attached: 1560295992494.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

What made asians the natural enemy against Roasties?

The subconscious knowledge that traditional women objectively make better wives.

Japs don't give a single fuck about social justice crap. The women just want to be good wives to the husbands and they know their place.

it's clean

I wonder how many times I've seen her without noticing it before I learned of her.
Got recommended her books like yesterday, never heard of her, watch a video of hers and get a pdf, and now poof people post here, or more likely now I notice people posting her.

I-i-i'm sorry Asian mommy

Keep on seething tranny.

married middle-aged white women (roasties) absolutely HATE the idea that their husband is in charge, since it demeans their position as "wife". To them it's either 50/50 in the relationship or, more commonly, joking that the husband is in charge, but to other women they talk shit about their husbands behind thier backs because they control all of the money, and they know all they have to do is put on a little pouty face and they'll get whatever they want because they married a beta male of a husband.

When they see the traditional marriages of asian countries, and how the women there are much more respectful of their husbands, and know that their husbands are the ones making money and taking care of virtually every aspect of the family, so they strive to be the "perfect" loyal wife to the husband.

This sends the typical roastie into absolute SEETHING mode because they cannot comprehend actually being faithful, loyal and just being a great wife for their husbands.

Attached: 4225653242.jpg (579x404, 101K)

Come on, it's such a tiny smear. It's only mildly distracting in very rare situations.

kys shovel faced thot

>you should only have 30 books
kek

2 weeks ago?
No carpet, I'm taking a break from cleaning the hardwood floor right now
See above
Cleaned it when I was making soup yesterday

why is this girl a meme now
everyone has netflix?
i dont get it but im not complaining
i for one welcome our tiny 143cm cute japanese girl overlords.

ITT faggots who keep items that don't spark joy.

Attached: Does this item spark dubs.jpg (600x788, 103K)

true for most of the population since they are generally smart. however the government conforms to every wish of america.
fix your shit america youre ruining the world

>yesterday
>yesterday
>no
>it's always clean

>all these fucking race traitors

Absolutely disgusting

IMAGINE

I need a new one. Should I buy a 144hz monitor or a regular 60hz monitor with 4k quality.

itt weak chinned waifu cucks

same and i dont want to choose so i havent got one yet

Because throwing out things you aren't really going to use pisses off hoarders. Also pretentious litfags seem offended that keeping a bunch of books could be seen as prickwaving even if you don't ever read them.

hate to spoil your fantasy but asian countries are fucked by american influence

japan is not breeding and japanese woman desu are massive cheats, korea has a major feminist problem and china is heading the same way except the chinese government is crashing the feminist party for now

There is LITERALLY no reason to have more than 30 books. They're not movies where you can watch them over and over again. Once you've read a book you basically never read them ever again.

>When was the last time you washed your sheets?
Wife's job

>When was the last time you vacuumed your carpet?
Roomba's job

>When was the last time you washed your floor?
Wife's job

>When was the last time you cleaned your kitchen?
Wife's job

Made for BWC

I love Marie Kondo

I'll clean up my room
I'll clean up my house
I'll clean up my neighborhood
I'll clean up my city
I'll clean up my state
I'll clean up my country
I'll clean up my race.

I love Marie Kondo. I couldn't have done it without her.

Attached: 1559684318450.jpg (680x957, 98K)

funny thing i just cleaned my CRT monitor

Attached: snapshot_21.07_[2016.07.28_03.57.38].png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

>job
Yikes, that's a failed marriage.

you're right mostly but the women being cheats thing isnt nearly as bad as you make it seem. do nips cheat more than western women? maybe. really its MEN who are the ones cheating and they get off scott free 99% of the time.
though his illusion of "man make income and provide" is hilarious, wives in nipland control the family income

Attached: 18.gif (100x58, 22K)

>that wife crying, bitching and moaning about a tiny kitchen that would take 5 minutes tops to clean, in the first episode while the dude was just chill the entire time
Poor lad doesn't deserve that kind of shitty wife. It was clearly the wife's idea to go to Marie Kondo in the first place.

What's a good thing to use for cleaning a modern screen these days? I upgraded recently. I had some toaster monitor before. Now i have this
ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Gaming Monitor - 27" 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS, overclockable 165Hz, G-SYNC