My life for yours

My life for yours

Attached: Visas_High_Rez.jpg (1096x1584, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadlystream.com/files/file/8-peragus-tweak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For that user asking in the last thread,
I'm not sure where you could find a place to read all the unmade content, but you could probably look around. I know TSLRCM has a full readme of all the stuff they've added in.

Fug, meant to reply to It's been awhile since I've done the DS ending, but I'm pretty sure it just means that the Exile is waiting there if you didn't destroy Malachor V.

Thing is though, on a first-time playthrough, you aren't gonna know where the enemies are and how you can direct them into the mines.

>no option to cure Atris of dark side and pent up frustration with your dick
You had one job, obsidian.

Attached: atris_by_aimo.jpg (600x847, 105K)

I love Mission!

Attached: 1234575687.jpg (1280x1637, 224K)

I think Visas gave me a hijab fetish.

>no option to completely corrupt Atris to DS and make her your next personal cumdump slave
Obsidian is a master of unused potential
HAH, not surprising

Attached: 1560118475628.png (441x302, 58K)

Play sith warrior in tor, you can fuck her carbon copy.

>tfw no threesome with Atris and HM

Attached: 1559374890598.jpg (272x256, 34K)

Oh I know about Vette.

My eye sockets for you Jedi cock

Attached: visas.jpg (242x269, 19K)

She was so useless after Taris though, and her brother is a total scumbag asshole who I wish I could bring pain to.
>tfw no fivesome with Mira, HM, Visas, and Atris

Attached: 1560055353436.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Would such a thing even be possible?
Both are jealous as fuck.

Anything's possible through the Force, and enough mind-breaking.
Nice, made me chuckle. Here's a (You)

>Nihilus 99% picked Visas' apprentice outfit
>it's a cosplay of breeding age Kreia

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1560629952311.jpg (736x1088, 69K)

I love my eyeless waifu!

WHAT WAS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM??!!

Attached: 123476867867.jpg (809x397, 87K)

do you have glaucoma

do you have optic nerves?

She trade her eyes for top tier lips

some asshole kept killing them off

>Yes user, I do indeed have glaucoma. Thank you ever so much for asking, and may life treat you well.
thanks user you too

Maybe he liked Kreia's apprentice outfit, or just the aesthetic at least.
She's pretty great.
THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE FORCE

I miss good star wars games.
They're never coming back, are they?

Attached: 1545578534728.png (525x517, 267K)

star wars is dead and disney killed it!

Nope. Just like said, Star Wars is dead and won't be coming back. Enjoy the old stuff before that too gets swept away in favor of whatever agenda or shitty idea Disney and Co. has in mind.

How and what else can get swept away now?

The Original Trilogy for one. All they have to do is brand it as non-canon and make their own Original Trilogy. They could also do the same for the Prequel trilogy.

She refuse teaching me how to use force sight
Addicted to achievements.

But it would still be out there to watch and enjoy, be it "canon" or not? It's not like the possibility of new good games or films that turn out to be bad It's something good that already exists.

Now it's meme thread. Post memes.

Attached: dc95lNGxtP.png (841x437, 372K)

You gotta get the influence high enough, then she'll do it. I think you also need to talk to Kreia about it.
>"EYY YO, THE BLIND BITCH FUCKED UP MY EYES"
>"Ahh yes, she allowed you to see like she does, now go talk to her about it"
Well, if they really were hellbent on their nu-Original Trilogy, they could stop all production and selling of the OT, but I don't see that happening, so yeah, we could keep enjoying the stuff that already exists.
PRETZELS LIE, THEY MANIPULATE

Not enough

Attached: 05rj04v0Ee.jpg (739x1280, 119K)

>did you suck my ex-boyfriend's dick, you slut REEEEEEEE
what was her problem?

Attached: atris.png (200x385, 115K)

She had ultra thirst but couldn't admit to herself that she wanted Space Jesus seed.

Cunt, we never dated

The verbal sparring with Atris is so fucking good and the subtext about their relationship makes it that much better. It's so stupid that some "guide to droids" book arbitrarily decided that the Exile was female.

ss my feet walk from the ashes of Katarr, I shall not fear, for in fear lies death.

Attached: 1556905211258.png (650x627, 521K)

EA Battlefront 2 is good now.

This.

Attached: zPzY34262s.png (678x445, 464K)

True but it's not the same user, it's not the same.

user, why would you do such a thing?

Attached: 1560463761457.jpg (980x1436, 106K)

shut up, you are just mad because I tongue-punched the miraluka's fartbox instead of fingering your tomboy aryan daughter

I still don't see how high defense is better than 60% energy damage reduction

Higher defense would mean higher protection against everything while the energy is only against energy.

Both fem and Male exile are good, appropriate choices. Fem exile has more flavor of being molded into another kreia, bonding with her feels more natural, as well as having a psychological edge over Sion.
Male has the whole atris + handmaiden situation

>apathy is LIFE

Attached: saintkreia.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Attached: eLq2V6EiCk.jpg (311x379, 17K)

Collapse a planet on the Mandos, Sith War now

Attached: cj5Sx3fUK9.jpg (193x262, 9K)

Attached: kjqhx86rrezz.png (640x629, 204K)

But defense is for the hit chance, not damage. It's a choice of getting barely scratched or nearly killed in one bad round. And i don't remember anything nearly as damaging as energy.
Feels like there is indeed a profit from a robe against a jal shey armor but my sleep deprived retardation blinds me to it

Does anyone know what's exactly up with Atton for the rest of the game if he chooses the DS option during the Duxn tomb?

You could just wear the special armor and just put the upgrades into it to have some energy protection, but I'm not sure if that's possible with the special armors

Essential mods?
Erotic mods?

Unfortuantely, I don't know of any erotic ones, if you find any, let me know!
Essentials for KOTOR 2, I'd say the TSLRCM and that's about it in terms of essential. There are plenty of quality mods you can grab off of the Steam Workshop and the Nexus however.

There are some really good ones out there though, like the Full Force Mod, or the HLForce mod, or the Movie Mandelorians. There's also other graphic mods and what not, along with some content ones.

What the fuck was her problem anyways?

deadlystream.com/files/file/8-peragus-tweak/ - Makes Peragus ok.