Most Hated E3 Games

Thoughts?

Attached: 15606195663806532.jpg (640x508, 45K)

B A S E D

C O P E

S E E T H E

A N D

C R I N G E

Do you want validation or something? change your diapers and go back to your Pokeautism threads.

What's wrong with Chivlary 2?
Is it just because it looks worse than Morhaul?

I'm surprised Gears 5 isn't higher considering that awful trailer

In that order

Pokémon deserves it, and I hope Game Freaks gets bankrupt

EGS exclusive, shitty animations

Chiv 2 has the siege maps atleast, but Mordhau has a year to get them before Chiv even releases

someone spoonfeed me on why people hate pokemon now please

>with one sentence Masuda destroyed the best show of this E3
The man is either crazy or a genius.

Attached: players don't have the time.png (1366x1122, 1.55M)

Is cyberpunk not on that list at all? I guess crazies from both left and right really are irrelevant

>all of that bethesda garbage at the top
fucking lol
Of course they are. Twitter and Yea Forums are like megaphones for radical retards. 90% of people do not give a shit about political shit in games.

I miss Emerald's Battle Frontier so fucking much. ORAS sucked so I probably would never have reached BF anyway

have S E X

They're cutting out hundreds of pokemon because GameFreak can't code for shit.

I don't know anything about pokemon. Why is the new one hated?

it looks like a PS1 game

Good to see Battletoads so high

Attached: 1491769229682.jpg (734x999, 197K)

it looks bad for what it is graphically, they are cutting megas and Z moves in favor of a new function called dynamax which is literally just Big Pokemon for 3 turns, and now they are cutting out hundreds of pokemon because it would take too long to implement them

FIFA is honestly the biggest joke. Instead of updating the game regularly they bring out the same shit every year and the normies always buy it

an already little-to-no-effort dev took things to a brand new level of laziness. to be fair, I cant blame them. pokefags are retards who will lap up pretty much any trash

Y I K E S

>that smug laugh
>other guy puts his hands up in shame
They know. They know the fucking game is trash and they still don't care because they're gonna sell millions.

Fuck Gamefreak.

Why are people hating Shenmue?