Untitled

Attached: bhbkr6ddaw331.png (960x540, 548K)

Yuffie

ah I see you are a man of taste as well.

Based

What is there to love about that thieving bitch?

prime breeding age and cute tummy

Why does Aeris look so much better

Even nerfed Tifa is still superior to Aerith in every way.

I'm having difficulties to stop staring at Aerith, Jesus.

>aeris vs tifa in 2019
please stop this faggotry

Tifa's so bland I don't get it.

Aeris is a 10/10 and Tifa is a 9/10

you guys should look into speech therapy to fix that lisp

aeris by default is more beautiful
tifa looks beautiful as well, just more generic in terms of face and hair
because you know, tifa outside of tits she never was "good looking" or stuningly beautiful

Says you

She always looked better, you were just blinded by cow tits of the other girl. They are gone and poof, you see how good Aerith looks now. Magic.

tifa was beautiful, not stunningly beautiful. Her character description in the manual says that she was actually a beautiful woman, while tifa is more regular (not that she was ugly) but her personality was more caring and strong. That was her appeal.
In the end aeris looking better than tifa is canon, not that makes tifa being ugly.

They’re going to fix Tifa’s model and all of you saying Tifa isn’t inherently beautiful are going to feel like fools

I think it's the first time I see a pure and angelic girl that isn't bland, think Serena from DQ11 for example. Those eyes, those lips, those hairs...

This is our Rei vs Asuka.

they are gonna fix her body, not her face.
Also, she's not ugly, what the fuck?
what im saying is that aeris is, unfortunaly for everybody, canonically more beautiful than tifa.
9/10 being lower than 10/10 doesnt make 9/10 ugly.

I just skip the bullshit. All the ff7 girls are fucking delicious, I legitimately can't pick just one.