Admit it, you love Undertale & only pretend to hate it because you don’t want to be associated with the fandom

Admit it, you love Undertale & only pretend to hate it because you don’t want to be associated with the fandom

Attached: 2AFB4E0F-7EB6-4943-9E49-84D36EA773CC.png (750x800, 546K)

I just didn't think it was all that funny. Couldn't keep me engaged for long.

>implying undertale is not on my 4x6

Attached: 1547680239101.png (1500x1340, 3.97M)

never played it

>Niggerdew Valley
lol

Attached: costanza.jpg (894x894, 368K)

Is an okay game, I just don't get why everything thinks is some kind of genre breaker.

>fag characters
>bullet hell
>shit game message.
no thx underfag.

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-180300_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 193K)

I hate Undertale. Go play Earthbound plebs.

Amazing soundtrack and charming atmosphere but everything else is a big meh. Overall pretty overrated. I prefer games that put gameplay over story.

I do appreciate the shit ton of love that went into this though

This.

This. Tried to get into it plenty of times but t's just so boring. I do like the music and visual design but the meta comedic nature of the game is repulsive

Persona 3 and Dishonored are the only games on your list you should not be embarrassed about liking

Chara and Frisk are cute girls and i want to tickle their cute and funny spot

Nah, it had a neat idea, but it was executed poorly.

>Warframe
>Undertale
>Life is Strange
>Stardew Valley

Attached: 1453191551185.png (623x527, 137K)

You guys hyped now that Deltarune is coming out in spring 2021?!

no.

Ah yes, the quintessential reddit core.

>Max Payne 2
Friendly reminder Max Payne (1) is the only ever good game Remedy has put out. It is a quintessential masterpiece.
Max Payne 2 adds useless gameplay additions that don't work (staying prone after dodgeshooting is wonky and doesn't work with semi-automatic guns) characters that don't look like their predecessors AT ALL and severely downgraded writing (edgy and gritty instead of MP1's edgy but sarcastic with included one liners and 4th wall breaks)

Acktsually, my ire for the fandom led me to an introspective: The fandom--when it was starting out and bearable--was the one that made me like this shitty game in the first place. Replaying it again confirmed it, it's a pretty boring and nonsensical game.

The game is boring

No its a bad game and only popular cause of three things, people like the characters, think its revolutionary that the game pushes you towards not wanting to kill anything and omg the game is meta and self aware so its smart! Stanley Parable ruined Undertale for me cause most of what that game says completely destroys undertale in story telling department.

>it's only popular because [qualities]
No shit

I gave it a 75/100. That isn't a bad rating.

>Hotline Miami
>New Vegas
>Undertale
>Life is Strange
>Dishonored
My nigga

Don't post garbage.

love the game
hate the fandom
is not hard to explain nor understand user

I want to fuck the tall skeleton