This game is supposed to be for little babies...

This game is supposed to be for little babies? I just beat the first two dungeons in the fall area and the only word I can use to describe the experience is "Harrowing". Every floor is like a new nightmare, I mean once you figure out how to beat the bosses it's not so bad but at first, your shit is FUCKED. Don't get me started on the water wraith, the timer, the fucking GATLING GROINK, the falling rocks...war is hell. It's really fun but if pikmin 3 is any worse I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to take it on.

Attached: Fuck this evil shit.jpg (640x914, 121K)

*rolls up*

Attached: Waterwraith.jpg (176x195, 9K)

After the comfy breadbug dungeon and considering that the water sections was the second level, I thought all the levels would be easy. In retrospect dealing with the wraith isn't that bad, but I was fucking terrified. What's with those sick noises it makes it sounds like a grandpa being buried by quicksand or something

your post gave me a good laugh op
that game does ramp up in difficulty quite randomly and push your shit in.
Actual nightmare sometimes. The "pink flower" challenge mode or whatever is called... That shit...
But from what I remember isn't the Fall area one of the final areas?

Attached: harrowing.png (317x84, 6K)

Look behind them.

Yeah, it's the last area I've unlocked. I thought Pikmin 1 was stressful but other than being on a timer it isn't so bad. I never experienced mass Pikmin genocide as I have in Pikmin 2, these last two dungeons have been sadistic. One of them is like a boss rush if every boss was 10x harder. I seriously was flabberghasted when I had to rematch the Man-At-Legs but THIS time it's surrounded by water. You have to fight the big slug again but THIS time it's surrounded by those rock spewing bugs. What's that? Do you want to fight two gattling groinks at once while surrounded by dwarf red bulborbs?!? 100 Pikmin went down that whole and... only 7 came out. The horror continues because I have the final dungeon left AND I have to somehow muster up 100 purple pikmin to get the last above ground treasure (Seriously fuck that)

>The horror continues because I have the final dungeon left AND I have to somehow muster up 100 purple pikmin to get the last above ground treasure (Seriously fuck that)
Oh it gets worse.
Much... MUCH worse...

Attached: 1538397550203.jpg (501x450, 73K)

I love this game. Literally in my top 5 games of all time.

Is it supposed to be some kind of sick joke that most of the treasures in this tubby bastard's dungeon are worthless? I don't think there are even 1k Pokkos worth in there (Probably because it's so short)

still have nightmares about a giant red beetle coming and eating all of my little dudes

So how are my fellow pikbros coping now that the franchise is confirmed dead?

Attached: 1473179685408.jpg (600x737, 58K)

I played this for a significant amount of time. but it doesnt capture the magic of the first one. I have been meaning to pick it up again for a while now, but i seemingly just dont want too.

I kind of regret starting this series because it's so much fun that I'm going to be dying for more. Didn't they say pikmin 4 was almost done like 2 years ago? Surely they didn't mean Hey! Pikmin...right?
I have to say I am having a blast. It's been a while since I've had a game that I'm this eager to get back to. Any anons who haven't tried it should emulate it, I'm having a blast. It has this weird mix of strategy and skill that's super compelling. Figuring out how to beat each floor of the dungeons without losing any guys is really satisfying, ditto for learning how to destroy the bosses.

happy with 3 perfect games

Miyamoto opened his trap about a 4 in an interview in 2015. It's been discussed to death already, but he was indeed talking about a 4 and not Hey Pikmin, he reiterated that in E3 2017.

In all likelihood, he only let that slip to pressure higher ups into wasting more funds into his pet projects, because Pikmin doesn't sell and only Miyamoto wants to keep making the games. Seeing as he is getting older and relinquishing more control over to the new guard, on top of being busy with the Mario movie and theme park shit, the reality may in fact be that 4 is cancelled outright. The Pikmin and Mario Maker teams are one and the same, so they opted for Mario Maker 2 instead. It sucks, but that's just life.

I've only played all 3 with wii motes. How did it even control without using something to point a curser? seems like it would be a drag

I'm playing with a gamecube controller on an emulator and it's not so bad, most enemies are quite stationary so lining things up is simple. Hitting those little bugs that you flip over and flying things is really tough, but those can't hurt you so it's not a problem.

That's just capitalism. Now go do some damage to the nearest bank agency! Didn't you guys learn anything with Pikmin 1 and 2?

You guys think Olimar fucked some Pikmin haha.

F-Zero and Advance Wars already prepared me

game sucks.
worst pikmin.