How do I into Terraria, Yea Forums? Every time I start it up I just drop it the second I need to build something...

How do I into Terraria, Yea Forums? Every time I start it up I just drop it the second I need to build something. It's so fucking tedious, I just want to explore and shit.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
i.imgur.com/DoACe0p.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then fucking do, explore caves and just make commie blocks like the rest of us when you come back, oh fucking woe be you, so much goddamn effort to chop 4 trees and make a goddamn wood box with a torch you already have, a crafting table and one chair so you can unlock a ton of good shit.

Grow the fuck up you adhd kid.

Attached: 1420932735618.gif (304x253, 496K)

I'm the opposite, I fucking hate the bosses and mob spawns, it ruins every build I try to do and relax in.
I wish they'd just add a sandbox mode already.

He has a point tho. Almost nobody likes building, so you have to ask yourself how much you really want a pretty town or base. If it's too much of a bother, just make a good house for yourself and embrace your inner communist for everything else.
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

derailing the thread with waifus

Attached: Cute Slime Capture.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

>mods
Post actual Waifus of Terraria you faggot.

Attached: 1548793350703.png (1000x750, 755K)

Whens the update coming out?

If you can't stand it just make the shit shack hotel. Takes like 20 seconds to make a room.

Turn on CTR placement when putting walls in. You just hold left click and your character fills the room with walls super quickly.
Just don't make the rooms too big or you'll hate yourself.
Here's a guide though if you want to make stuff look a little less gross though: i.imgur.com/DoACe0p.png

Building some commie blocks takes like five minutes m8

Well, you either do one of three things

>You wait for 1.4, which will have an edit mode for people that just want to build, complete with shit like copy and paste
>Download a mod or use a program like Tedit, which lets you just paint what you want into the world
>Sit the fuck down and actually learn how the fuck to build in game.

It really isn't hard, just can be tedious to do at the start. Most just keep a seperate character with end game building gear and lots of materials to build what they want, since building a house conveys no special advantage to actually playing the game.

nobody builds on /vg/ terraria servers any more, they build the bare necessary commieblocks so that the npcs move in, and use magic storage for all our items and that's it

if you want to explore then you can do just that

play with a gay friend,he will naturally want to build stuff,meanwhile you go out and have fun,perfect duo

I don't think that game was meant to be played alone.

>Almost nobody likes building
I don't get why anyone that doesn't like building would play Terraria of all things. It isn't like the combat or exploration is that great and there are other games that do them better. What makes Terraria good is the combo of all three

This is how I play, too. I like building and creating and going underground and fighting bosses and shit is the hassle for me.

I... I like it.

is party girl a trap?

Retro-fitting biomes for areas or easier farming was what made Terraria so damn fun to play
Each world wasn't just resources to be farmed, but a layout that could be developed and improved on and progressed

No, Pinkie Pie is just insane.

I think it's as much a building game as it is an exploration game, possibly even more so on the building side.

I spend time upgrading my home, laying down tracks, smoothing out dungeons, setting up farming spots, creating fishing lakes and setting up boss fighting spots. I'm exploring the entire time in a sense, but it's all in service to my building. Is making a path to hell exploring or building?

>Can't build in the sky or else you'll get fucked by wyverns
>Can't build underground or else you'll get fucked by wraiths and worms
Did they say that they were going to fix it so if there's npcs wyverns can't spawn?
I just want to build a radical space castle on a sky island