OCD Thread

You might laugh at me, call me an idiot, and/or tell me to have sex, but I want to tell you that I can't bring myself to play BotW anymore, because the Hero's Path mode makes my OCD flare up. I have only been able to finish this game once; before the DLC was released. I wish there was a way to completely disable it.

Any other OCD gaymers out there?

Attached: E910C585-C16D-4D28-8ABC-3CD66FEA8183.jpg (1200x800, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t02p9LXGnpw?t=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fake tumblr OCD
stop

Don't be a faggot.

As someone with actual OCD, you stop

this
"wahh disorganized things annoy me" is not real OCD

What is Hero's Path?

You're a faggot. Don't use Hero's Path.

If I don't wash my hands every two hours or so all I can think about is washing my hands constantly.

I do have legitimate OCD. What's your issue with the Hero's Path? It doesn't actually bother me.

I haven't even told you enough about myself for you to accuse me of having "fake" OCD. You're just fags making assumptions. Ironically, you're the ones who think your mental disorder makes you special, so you're accusing me of such, so you can keep your special OCD club to yourselves. kys yourselves.

>Ironically, you're the ones who think your mental disorder makes you special
Projecting.

Basically, it shows the route you took from the very start until now.
youtu.be/t02p9LXGnpw?t=41

I dunno if it's OCD but I always feel compelled to investigate every single icon that pops up on my map. This makes Ubisoft games a living hell after a while.

I can't stand when video-games permanently record minute details of my gameplay. It's one of the reasons I can hardly play games with achievements/trophies, and usually have to quit. One example is when I first played FFXIV, I got a trophy at a "bad" time, and it put me in to a serious depression for a week, and I never touched the game again.

I just don't want all my little movements recorded on to my save file. It makes me incredibly self conscious about things, like whether I'm walking in a straight line or other things. I'm also an artist, so I am fairly obsessive about lines already.

Just keep filling up the map, bro.

Attached: 4Kc6gQkT6SVJhmZppMGoNW[1].jpg (1280x720, 380K)

Yes, that's what I accused you of doing. Projecting.

And you're the one who's actually doing it. Who woulda thunk?

That's pretty nice.

The fuck did you do with Eventide?

Yeah, because I'm the one sperging out when anyone merely mentions he has OCD, saying, "No you don't!!! Only I do!!"

you can turn it off retard

I don't think so.

Nice job using a map for temples faggot

Have you tried coping?

I saved this pic from the internet.

Trying. I'm coping and hoping that Nintendo will pull a, "Hero's Path was cool, but we felt it wasn't right this time." for the sequel.

Gatekeeping

Sorry, but talking about how you "have OCD" when you're annoyed by something that basically anyone would be annoyed by is the absolute definition of "thinking your disorder makes you special." It's what stupid self-diagnosing tumblr kiddies do where they collect mental disorders they don't actually have to feel special and different.

If you actually had obsessive compulsive you wouldn't be posting about it other than in response to call people like you idiots.

Don't have sex
Get a waifu.
You hate how things are disorganised? Why not get a waifu who's interested in making sure things are organised, and keep her love in your mind as you struggle through life's chaos?

That's cool as heck
Wonder if you can get something like that for MMOs.

This is pure autismkino. I like it.

Looking at this pains me.

It clearly "annoys" me a vast degree more than the average person, but you refuse to see that, because you're a faggot (and you started up with your faggotry in a knee-jerk fashion, knowing very little of my condition at that point). I'm glad my only issue is OCD, and not whatever else it is you suffer with. No, I don't forgive you.

You also have narcissism.
Narcissism is hardcountered by mockery.

At least I'm not a faggot.

A central trait of narcissism is that you think only your suffering is important or relevant.
You do not give a single flying fuck about what other people are annoyed by. You also seem to think your forgiveness matters on Yea Forums.

You play Breath of the Wild. You're worse than a faggot, you're a nintendude.

You're insane. Get off my dick.

Le mad faggot is mad and also a faggot.

Attached: lel3.gif (800x430, 897K)

Does that line consume every moment of your existence even when you're not playing the game? Does it drove you to the point of physical discomfort? No? Then you don't have OCD. Fuck off. You're just a normal person who's bothered by something.

>getting annoyed at people claiming they have a misunderstood crippling disease you have to deal with when they don't actually have it is "gatekeeping"

You're a fucking weirdo, dude. Thank God I'm not like you if that's what you think "TRUE OCD" is.

It's not gatekeeping when the only thing behind the gate is his own ego, that's just called "Being a loser".

Have sex.

It doesn't have to be that severe to be diagnosable as OCD. I know that triggers your tranny sensibilities. Kill yourself, weirdo.

I can't bring myself to complete Etrian Odyssey V, because I have the DLC and the DLC quest gives huge OP amounts of experience and is infinitely repeatable, so by ignoring it I'm basically playing the game inefficiently

>It's not gatekeeping when the only thing behind the gate is his own ego
That's correct, good thing that's not what's happening here then.
Try actually reading my post you fucking retard.

>Thank God I'm not like you
What, because I have a gaming PC instead of a shitch? I didn't know nintendudes were this much of a cult! :^)

>Bringing up trannies out of nowhere
Uh oh! Are you a tranny yourself and secretly butthurt about it?

It needs to be a lot more severe than what you're describing.

>I know that triggers your tranny sensibilities.
More projecting!

inb4 /pol/ out of nowhere.

BotW is fucking horrible for completionists.
>gigantic world
>900 korok seeds, collecting them all gets you a literal golden turd with zero value
>120 shrines
>god knows how many enemy camps
>all of the weapons except the master sword are temporary and you have a limited inventory to hold them in (even the house just lets you mount a handful of them)
>finishing the main quest removes the Blight Ganon boss rush and cuts Calamity Ganon's health in half (while adding nothing to compensate)

Makes Wind Waker with its shitty figurines look like a walk in the park. It's clear the Zelda team did not intend players to fully finish BotW, which in my opinion is a dogshit way to design a game.