Well?

Well?

Attached: battle_pass_beta.png (970x550, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonest.autochess.google
youtube.com/watch?v=VFeckgn_HB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

valve doesn't know how to market
they should've put real QT in the front like CM, Lina or Drow
Even better put all of them

Why are 10,000 people watching a balding Jew play this on twitch?

Still needs work, but fundementals are fun
Just keep balancing and improving ui and its the best auto chess clone so far

>units don't evolve beyond getting bigger
>no voice acting
>map is one single square
How did they manage to make it worse than a mod.

Attached: 1558064345692.png (1093x1024, 755K)

>what is early beta
literally the first patch note after beta started implementing visual changes in the units as they upgrade

>it's a beta
>they just finished the game
>they just came from vacation
>they are working hard
>they just finished the patch

Attached: 1560522626694.jpg (349x253, 42K)

After playing both the standalone auto chess and seeing a lot of valves take.
The chink chess version wins. Playing on my phone at work then at home on my pc goes a long way

>fortnite chess

Its pretty much early beta right now, unironically
They have to push it out early because of Drodo and League, and also becuase of that (definitely with ill intent) alpha leak
Like, that bitch played the game at the worst setting on a potato that run the game at 10fps. If that aint coporate espionage and sabotaging, i dont know what that is

>units don't evolve beyond getting bigger
They get cosmetics, but its not as gaudy as the mod. Yet.
>map is one single square
Plenty of people don't like this, but it also greatly reduced the lag and hearing boats, razor's aoe attack and several ravages all the time gets super fucking annoying

Reminder that Dota 2 looked like this in its first public state

Attached: 1560459950209.png (1280x800, 1.32M)

This is not the aaa "beta" where its 2 weeks until release

Soul

Why do people want a map with multiple square, really?
>unnecessary cost of processor
>hard to compare units, esp when you can see other people line up with ease now

no it didn't, that was closed internal alpha stage.

Attached: 1330901213792.png (1440x900, 1.75M)

It's more fun, you feel like you are actually playing against people, it's more immersive.

Theres chinnk chess for phone?

People feel like your fighting bots now since your always defending on your board and can't hear/see the battles nearby.

Attached: -d2g- sends gift to valve.png (1422x899, 71K)

>those early alpha icon
SOUL

Attached: C19FADC2-1BCA-4B5E-AEA8-49E9A382F136.jpg (527x265, 22K)

Attached: -collage-.jpg (2914x990, 461K)

So just like valves version, okay.

>mobile trash
Fuck off shit eater

>unnecessary cost of processor
Just how shit is your pc?

This isn't real right?

the jokes only work if you also have the ability names in the icons

I remember being in the thread and people posting the pics. Whether that is the real gayben or not idk.

user they are pushing for mobile release. Every bit of rationed processor count

Shouldve been one of those TI /d2g/ collages

Attached: 1345210695586.jpg (398x504, 33K)

Some of them dont really need explaination, tb h

Attached: A0CA8467-3B4D-40B4-9695-74627F55E829.jpg (527x527, 39K)

So what if you know make like a different layout for pc and mobile. This is my main issue with it right now it looks so fucking claustrophobic because its mobile friendly.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonest.autochess.google

Thats my complain too. But they are pushing the beta out next week on all platform, so making the mobile port work is the main priority now
Given Valve’s working cycle and ethnic, a separated, different layout for pc just “might” be made by a single intern sometimes down the road.its frustrating

I miss /d2g/
Anyone have the
>wake up
>no patch
Screencap?

Attached: 1405714119090.png (666x666, 89K)

Oh shit, had no idea. I've been out of the dota world for like 2 months and just played for the first time today and saw they released that underlors beta. That's also supposed to be on phone, right? Cos it had phone options ingame.
Anyway, might give that chink chess phone version a go, I've been searching for something to ay while taking a shit or commuting

Yeh, open beta next week, iirc
And LOL’s chess is coming next patch cycle too (in 2 weeks time)
This will be a bloodbath

Why isn't the chink who made the game working with Valve to make this one?

And what the fuck is Drodo?

So there's autochess, underlords, Lol's version, and Drodo?

Which one is even the best?

Can someone give me a rundown

Attached: 1547072077473.png (766x517, 119K)

Supercell is working on theirs, and Clash of Clans is still thriving. Gachashit like FGO/Granblue will likely make their own version but monetize the SHIT out of in comparison to these other offerings.

Disney and WB will shit out their versions with properties like Marvel, DC Comics and LOTR. EA will probably do something like a Dawngate revival. Hi-Rez will beat Blizzard to the punch and an all-star cast of Paladins and Smite. Blizzard will do Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft in one big Heroes of the Chess board.

>This will be a bloodbath
Do people care about that chess fad that much, aside for us mona spergs? Seems like the normies wont be jumping the battle royale train, just checked twitch and Underlords has only like 30k people watching it and that just got released

There's dota 2 mod made by chinks who then refused to work with valve and made their own mobile autochess. Then you have underlords which is valve's version based on the mod and finally you have riot which as usual is only capable of stealing other ideas and making them worse.

Drodo are the chinks who made the OG mod, broke off and took epic money for an. EGS exclusive dota chess (and out now on smartphone, too, i guess)
Valve tried to negotiate, but failed, so they made their own chess, Dota underlord. Open beta next week
Riot wanted to make their own clone too, and made LoL TFT. Beta in about 2 weeks

Drodo is the chink dota chess. He was about to work with valve, but epic/tenscent gave them more money and they moved with them

The chess fad is mainly going to be on mobile where games like gacha or light strategy games are king.

Twitch isn't a good indication of anything, Clash of Clans has dogshit viewers but I guarantee there are more people playing that than any game but League and Fortnite.

Drodo is the team that had the original idea
They made dota custom game and a standalone mobile version
Drodo wants egs fortnite cash and didnt work with valve
Valve makes underlord so that they can have pc and mobile of the same game (linked rating and so on)
Riot wants a part of the pie and makes their version

Imo underlord is best
It has the most quality of life added
Dota custom game is good aswell
Underlord open beta starts in a week
If you want to play right now you have to pay for dota 2 International battle pass

I already play Dota regularly and have a battle pass, but is the Valve version really the best over the original?

I know both are on Dota but how much longer will the custom game be updated realistically if he can make money off it elsewhere?

Dunno about where you live, but over here in Asia Auto chess is something of a new fad. Drodo capitalized the mobile market pretty damn quickly, so a lot of people are playing that one now
Still, many DO complain about “it doesnt have the same charm”, and still prefer to play it in the dota 2 client. A bunch of them, who have dota+, alr jumped ship to underlord close beta alr . And underlord open beta is starting next week, so expect some more shift in player base
lol’s chess received lukewarm interest here tho. Its either “what, why are you copying shit again” or “wheres URF and blitz you fucks”

For now I like the mod much more than underlords. Underlords has a benefit of automatic que instead of having to use qihl and loads much faster. Mobile shit is absolute garbage trash and who the fuck sits on their phone for average 30-40mins playing one game without possibility to pause the game.

Valve version is pretty much the custom game 1:1
Except they made item rng better and the unit synergies is easier to see

>move units around easier
>new passive "items" you buy that make specific builds more interesting/unique
>can move items around heroes instead of requiring you to sell the hero to get the item back
>interest gold is calculated at the start of combat rather than the end
>matchmaking works instead of lobbies crashing or failing to start all the time

The OG custom game mode inside dota 2 will die as soon as Drodo set up the EGS exclusive Auto chess, so theres that
>which one is the best
Debatable, right now
>drodo Auto chess has the advantage of being the OG with a phone port, right now
>dota underlord has way better QoL and intuitive interface. The only downside is the HUD is claustrophobic as fuck, since it was meant to be a mobile HUD
>lol tft: isnt out yet. No idea

The HUD is much better since yesterday's patch. Shrunk the items and shop, shrunk the players on the left, shrunk the tabs on the right. Black outlines on characters removed

Tried ubderlords, I dont like it that it feels like playing hearthstone and you cant see the rest of the map and other people's builds

Lol's isnt out yet, said to be the best so far by a slight margin
Dota2's is the worst because you have to 1.) Have dota2 installed and 2.)slog through dota2's subhuman playerbase before you can play
Original chink developers are making their own autochess exclusive to chink game store. Valve kept their dota2 theme and released a stand alone version.
Valve's and Riot's versions are said to be the best due to QoL changes, better match making, and not having to have epic or dota2 installed. You cant get into Valve's beta unless you pay for their dota 2 tournament pot, and Riot's will be out June 23rd or so, so it's hard to tell

Have you tried clicking other people on the left?

Attached: 1540421398367.jpg (640x640, 36K)

You click on their icon on the left side to see their board.

>Dota2's is the worst
>Valve's and Riot's versions are said to be the best
so which one is it? Is it the worst or the best?

Well seeing as nobody has played the Riot version yet its hard to say

who knew a skelly could have such insane amounts of soul, third row is pure kino

They invited some streamers to play it. Kripp played it and said some good things about it, but said that the game was still early in development, and I'm assuming it has less development than underlords. He said riots version and underlords were very different games

Who here played the /og/ auto chess?
youtube.com/watch?v=VFeckgn_HB8

unfortunately, the vast majority of gamers do not buy with their wallet, like yourself

Autochess is going to become the next battle royale for the next few months, isn't it

Riot is 3x7 Hex board, Underlords is 4x8 tile board
Riot has item/unit carousel all players share, with lowest health going first in a free for all on the same 8 items. Underlords has loot rounds where winning gives you a choice of 3 items/passives but losing gives you a forced choice
Riot has no ability cooldowns on units, balanced around mana generation. Underlords has ability cooldowns
Riot has room for 9 champs on bench, Underlords has room for 10 on bench

The biggest is in Riot's game, you go directly to another person's board or defend your own without clone armies. However on odd players, one person fights a clone army. In Underlord, all battles are done by clone armies and you always defend your board.

Welp, I'm braindead

Attached: 4d53cf1e3ddbe650b53b4569396ae6ba.jpg (720x720, 52K)

i dont buy games at all almost, but cuties are important too

No, you're fine it's just unintuitive shitty mobile design.