youtube.com/watch?v=opNnSioU59o
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7n58NRjMw
youtube.com/watch?v=12sXzZqzmgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=TDsJTfGepOA

Attached: ape.gif (282x263, 1.18M)

Hey dude, what's up?

What are you playing XBros. Currently starting my Metro playthrough and the girl is cute as fuck

Attached: Anna-.jpg (830x467, 71K)

Enjoy, I loved Exodus.

Heard that they are coming out with DLC. Already excited and haven't even finished the game

Hey bros....I love.......the vast amount............of video games...............we have...................to play........................nowadays.......what....a....great.......time.........to..............be............an................xbro.....................

Attached: 13978542.jpg (1811x2714, 430K)

Prey. I played a bit on PC but the interface is terrible with Mouse/Keyboard. Loving it.
Metro's fine but I just didn't get invested.

Should I play the first 2 Metro games before Exodus?

I love mah xbox

Attached: BanjoKazooie3.jpg (800x600, 307K)

>tfw non-Xchads are still shitting on the kino Billie Eilish Gears 5 trailer
>there are people who unironically dislike Billie's music because "she's popular" and "she's a woman"
If Anthony Fantano, the internet's busiest music nerd, approves of her then why can't you? He has better taste and knows more about music than any of you.

I don't have any urge to buy or play Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild. I don't foresee myself wanting to play Breath of the Wild 2. As far as I am concerned, those are the only console-worthy games Nintendo has released.

However, the most pressing problem is that I can turn on my Playstation 4 Pro console, open the disc-case for my copy of Monster Hunter World, remove said disc, and insert into my Playstation 4 to enjoy it. While I'm doing this, and waiting for the preliminary loading of Monster Hunter World to progress, I will walk across my room, which also exists as the penthouse for a luxury skyscraper, and turn on my original Playstation 4, itself attached to it's own TV. I'll remove my second case of Monster Hunter World for the Playstation 4, which was resting besides 55 copies of Bloodborne: GOTY edition, and repeat the process

I'll then quickly do sixty press-ups and backwards somersault over to my Xbox One X, which is placed inside my full scale replica Pelican from the Halo series, and retrieve my copy of Monster Hunter World for the Xbox One, signed by Phil Spencer, and insert it into my Xbox One X, and wait for the loading to complete. While this is happening, I'll quickly rappel down the side of the skyscraper, of which I entirely own, and break into the olympic sized swimming pool which also houses my original Xbox One. I'll swim down to the very deepest depth of the pool, retrieve another copy of Monster Hunter World for the Xbox One, and insert it into the special water-safe disc-drive I had the good folks at Microsoft specially engineer just for me.

Finally, I'll walk out of the skyscraper into the midnight beauty of the tropical island that I own, and look down to my phone, activating the final piece of my midnight entertainment. I'll look up and see steam, satellite projected on the surface of the moon, with Monster Hunter World ready to launch.

I just can't do these things on Switch.

Not at all necessary. 2033 is pretty good and worth a try but otherwise Exodus is self-contained.
>Anthony Fantano
stopped reading

>hating based Melonhead
Faggot

Attached: xboxfans.jpg (480x362, 23K)

MSchad here, can't wait to play Blair Witch, Gears 5 and The Outer Worlds for $5.
Based MS is saving PC gaming and dabbing on Tim Sweaty.

Attached: ss_093cb1594cff3c33e023fb424ab9290889b90645.jpg (1923x1080, 1.1M)

Outer Worlds coming to PC Game Pass is when I knew I chose right this generation.

>MEEEE
the trailer is shit
the main character is shit
the music was not the problem,
don't dismiss the obvious issues people have with the garbage Gears turned into by saying people just didn't like the music choice

Attached: meeeeee.gif (500x278, 2.42M)

no really, explain why Microsoft is publishing games on the PS4

Attached: 1526687973755.gif (296x296, 2.01M)

thread also on PC*

Hi Xbros.
I actually borrowed my XboneX together with TV to my bro because he has life problems. Now he plays Skate3 and NBA2k19.
Before borrowing it though I played FF7. Would probably boot up Void Bastards because game doesn't look bad. Now I play on my PC and GamePass made me discover Slay The Spire which became my new obsession.
> Still I miss my Xbone.

only söyboys and 13 year old girls like billie eilish

real xchads listen to german electronic music
youtube.com/watch?v=opNnSioU59o

Attached: xboxpepe.jpg (900x900, 63K)

and soon PS5

>xtrannies and rscottyg still hanging around Yea Forums like a bad smell

You are not welcome on Yea Forums xfags

Attached: Perfect Wife.jpg (1242x1275, 250K)

The trailer is good, it's no different from the Mad World commercials that used to play. Billie Eilish is a great musician and the trailer really highlights the emotional struggle Kait is going through. Gears 5 looks great and has kino in it, people want to shit on it because it's an Xbox exclusive.

New trailer was shit but I still have some high hopes for the game. I enjoyed 4ths campaign despite playing whole series back-to-back. I'm only afraid it will become too cinematic.

>don't dismiss the obvious issues people have with the garbage Gears turned into by saying people just didn't like the music choice

whens halo getting the beta and will it fix my life with nostalgia of middle school thank you.

cope

>she bought him Ground Zeroes

I mean the game was better than TPP in the end but fucking hell imagine buying someone a glorified demo.

Only insecure soibois and /r9k/ retards hate Billie Elish
>garbage Gears turned into
The gameplay is still kino like before. The story is just as good as before, if not better thanks to the added emotional depth.

Microsoft is already publishing games on PS4

there is no emotional depth in >It's about MEEEEE!

Puzzle Fighter HD & Mr. Driller Online thanks to bc, plus co-op RE5.

Anyone else feels like Gears of war was ruined after 4? I liked the features of Judgement.

I would had liked a remastered version of Gears 2. Gears 5 looks like it could be a great game for everything shows but the campaign which looks pretty stupid...so far. I liked Gears of war 2 campaign better than the others.

>Billie Eilish is a great musician
no she isnt.
why did rod think going with whiny billie eilish will make anyone hype for gears. should have used some music actual chads listen to.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7n58NRjMw

Attached: 1553018158063.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>Anyone else feels like _____ was ruined after the game completely switched developers
yes, every time

which ones?

>historically nintendo+pc+sony
>see xbox all access
>attracted by subscription model. this'll probably be the only time i could ever justify getting a one
>get the x because $38 a month is no problem
>initially regret it a bit. i already had a decent pc

>game pass and gold constantly give me interesting shit to do
>game pass ultimate's conversion process for older subs stacks gold and normal game pass together, which gave me basically 3 more years of game pass ultimate for $1
>also 4k is nice too
This straight up meme tier purchase ended up giving me my console for the generation. Two years since I got my PS4 and I still don't feel like I've justified purchasing it. Considering refunding the damn thing and waiting for the PS5, which will probably run everything PS4 I already have anyway.

Thanks for having me, Xfags. The X is honestly pretty snazzy.

Attached: 1545967552881.png (552x434, 248K)

literally first reply in the thread,
do you even read, or just come in to shitpost and look for (you)s

Attached: panic.gif (500x420, 1.81M)

>attracted by subscription
Hello marketer.

They switched with People can Fly and Judgement was good.

Coalition is really just Epic again and it is so bizarre, the prologue act was great but the story falls apart as the story progresses.

I just don't like the scooby doo gang of gears 4 and Gears 5 looks like a let down because they are continuing a story that didn't need to be told.

Honest answer, because Minecraft as a franchise essentially exists above the Xbox Division, it was acquired as a multiplatform IP and they decided to keep it at that way. What's more to ask?

Microsoft also seem to be honouring pre-release contracts and promises for release platforms with their acquisitions, as seen in Outer Worlds and 2K being the publisher and Psychonaughts 2, and the kickstarter backer.

Their play-anywhere, play-connected, and pc focused agenda that they've been promoting in recent years also encourages them as a division of a grander corporation and a grander set of schemes let these things slide through the gaps. Their continued effort and emphasis on promoting Azure and cloud streaming/gaming/server services means they have a strong motivation to establish good ties with the rest of the industry, including Sony and Nintendo.

Sony's recent partnership signed with MS regarding Azure is only the beginning of this, and Microsofts forays into business deals/good relations/xbox live services with Nintendo is proof that they are willing to expand Microsoft gaming beyond simply Microsofts gaming console.

It's also worth noting however that Phil Spencer recently came out in saying home consoles will always be the best way to play, as would be expected of him with the recent, if somewhat muted announcement of the Scarlett (which was undoubtedly a response to Sony's own casual announcement of the PS5 and the PS5's potential specs).

Every game Microsoft revealed, announced or showed off again this E3 except for Minecraft Dungeons and the Outer Worlds was listed as either Xbox/Windows 10 or Mobile. What's interesting about this is that there were rumours rife before E3 suggesting Microsoft would go all in with the Nintendo partnership, certain people were seriously expecting announcements on the level of The Master Chief Collection, Ori and Forza Horizon to be revealed for the Switch.

I'm both an xchad and a gears fanboy, the trailer and gears presentation as a whole was absolutely embarassing. That fucking 3 minute cutscene they released later was much better.

>minecraft
lol and you call others shitposters.

Xbox Yea Forums is the best Yea Forums

>Judgement was good.

Attached: 1529229089611s.jpg (203x250, 8K)

Minecraft has been a top seller on PS4 for years

>Every game Microsoft revealed, announced or showed off again this E3 except for Minecraft Dungeons and the Outer Worlds was listed as either Xbox/Windows 10 or Mobile
Psychonauts 2 is confirmed to be published by Microsoft on the PS4

Splatfest duh

Attached: games.jpg (2704x2028, 865K)

>Added content
>Side-quests and challenges
>Improved single player and co-op fights

Nice portrait, are you the handsome of the family?

You don't really need to play 2033 but its a really great game but you have to play Last Light since most of the characters that you get attached to are also in Exodus, especially Anna

>the handsome of the

>Not having 3 years of Xbox Ultimate for $1 and 36,000 microsoft rewards points

I bet you faggots don't even use Bing.

Attached: 3225957-forza-horizon-3-hot-wheels-island-track.jpg (3840x2160, 2.45M)

Or maybe I'm just a poorfag who doesn't like spending hundreds all at once. Still, I don't really recommend All Access, or at least not unless you want take full advantage of the Game Pass Ultimate shit.

My purchase came out to around $900. Full price for not only the console, but Gold and GP as well. That was the catch. Sure you don't pay interest, but you're not getting a single discount.

It retroactively did become kind of a good deal though. Upgrading to Ultimate stacks Gold and GP before converting them. If you get the 2 year subs now and combine them, that comes out to 4 years I think (I heard someone say it caps at 3 tho). That's $719 worth of Ultimate for $360.

I'm not a fucking marketer but if there's a deal hidden somewhere, I'm not gonna turn the other cheek just because of shill paranoia. People deserve to know this is possible.

Got dbfz and dead island in the sale
Hope your team adult in this turd war

Attached: 1555100742808.png (666x656, 113K)

Not him but you're fucking retarded. There's a good reason judgment is universally hated.

Yeah, I forgot to add that there, although it was referenced earlier in the post.

>3 years of Xbox Ultimate
wait what

I think it's a massive mistake for Microsoft to put their games on other platforms. Nintendo and Sony don't do it. Microsoft should keep their exclusives to themselves if they want the Xbox business to be successful (which they should, because video games are a huge - and growing - industry).

>Their continued effort and emphasis on promoting Azure and cloud streaming/gaming/server services means they have a strong motivation to establish good ties with the rest of the industry, including Sony and Nintendo.
Er, why? They're not going to get Sony and Ninty games on xCloud. That would be absurd. So I don't see what the motivation is.

>certain people were seriously expecting announcements on the level of The Master Chief Collection, Ori and Forza Horizon to be revealed for the Switch
Idiots, you mean. Idiots who watched the Minecraft cross play with the Switch trailer and thought "OH MY GOD MS AND NINTY ARE OBVIOUSLY BEST BUDDIES AND WE'LL OBVIOUSLY SEE A MARIO V. MASTER CHIEF GAME BY THE END OF THE YEAR"

Unicorn is the v choice for obvious reasons

Have an oof on the house

If he had Gold and Game Pass before, converting to Ultimate stacks the former two and then converts them to months of Ultimate as well. That or he did some rewards stuff.

Cant install the fucking Xbox Beta app in my PC, it just freeze and cannot close it.

Xbox launcher on PC. Like Steam.

Downloading Slay the Spire on the Xbox app now.

Finally started Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels
The shit is ridiculous, I don't know how Forza Horizon 4 Legos is gonna top it

So you don't get to turn the field into a brown mess?

My man, I felt like I was the only other person excited for Blair Witch

my xbro friend only plays asscreed and halo, poor him

lol there was a bunch of snoyboys hyped for it, will be funny when they realize its xbox/pc exclusive :^)

Attached: lego2.jpg (3840x2160, 3.38M)

Doesnt Xbox have Blu ray, I think ps4 has something inside it that's from ms, the whole corporate rivalry and loyalty thing is retarded.

Fantano lost all credibility ever since he soldout to constantly review rap to appease his sub-70 IQ fanbase

>Er, why? They're not going to get Sony and Ninty games on xCloud. That would be absurd. So I don't see what the motivation is.

Oh, gee. I don't know.

Perhaps to eventually secure a large portion of two of the largest active gaming networks to their service, before competitors that fly far over the heads of Nintendo and Sony as being Microsofts priority targets? No, no, no, no, no. That couldn't be the reason. I'm sure it's because Phil Spencer, the crafty little rapscallion, will do anything he can feasibly do to get Bloodborne on the Xcloud. That's been his main priority since 2015.

Cause fuck that rapidly growing, unchecked and massive revenue-bearing network industry when you can make a few dimes selling consoles.

It seems to me that people can't help but separate Microsoft's gaming efforts into distinct parts as well. The cohesive whole of Xbox/PC isn't often valued much, both in online discussion and game journalism funnily enough. It's either shit on Xbox and praise their PC efforts, or cry about PC not having something Xbox does when it comes to them. Essentially, what certain people want, is a PS4-Switch only industry, with Microsoft doing something or the other somewhere else, as long as they can play Halo still.

If people applied the same standards they do to MS to Sony and Nintendo when it comes to the infrastructure of their network and PC efforts, then there would be far more deserved criticism on the latter pair's behalf. But as always, the games media, and gamers must all subscribe to the greater console war, including Xbox gamers, before you call me out, and massively overhype, and inevitably massively overrate exclusive titles.

>Big Boss is sterile
what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1560205089201.png (500x529, 180K)

also, the gameplay video has 1.5million views
youtube.com/watch?v=12sXzZqzmgs

Have to say: best gamepass ever. You literally won E3.

It feels like I'm the only person excited for og Xbox Unreal Championship 2 and Splinter Cell DA becoming bc

MGS3 HD COLLECTION WITH STABLE 60FPS

Attached: xtoad.jpg (417x491, 32K)

rainbow six.
waiting for my friend pedro

pfft
XCHADS don't need to bribe weakling normies with "exclusives"

I really hope it's good
I'm not expecting Alien Isolation good, but something spooky and fun

I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie for the 178th time. I'm sure Microsoft will announce a new Banjo-Kazooie any day now. Any... day... now...

I'm also playing Exodus. Currently at the outpost level (desert)
I've encountered a few glitches here and there but I love this game.

I kind of want an xbox controller bros, but I game on PS4 and PC, and I already have a DS4.
Should I get it for PC only? The price isn't that big after all. I'm just afraid I'll like it too much and won't be able to use my DS4 anymore...

Attached: Based Microsoft.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

You're not getting anything, xbot. Phil Spencer and the gang literally prioritizes Nintendo's userbase over you. They get Banjo in Smash, despite the fact you folks have been clamoring for a new Banjo game for a decade. You and the rest of xbots are worth nothing to Microsoft; they care about getting game pass subscriptions on W10, mobile, and eventually Switch above all else.

Attached: 1535404838332.jpg (500x500, 47K)

X bros,
You gonna get a Scarlett? I have a gaming PC +, Xbox one X now. I use the X for BC games, the odd console exclusive, 4k Blu Ray, and Halo split screen with the boys. Not sure if Scarlett would be worth buying in 2020, especially since Halo Infinite is coming to PC.
Playing Metro Exodus on PC gamepass. It's kino as fuck and Ana is adorable.

Last light yes 2033 no. The first game can be enjoyed in isolation regardless, though.

VAULT HUNTERS REPORT IN
I know some of you are replaying the Handsome Collection, it's on Game Pass

>lay the Spire on the Xbox app
They put it on GP? Fucking nice, I was thinking it'd be a good addition. It might fare well on the actual xbox too.

>They get Banjo in Smash, despite the fact you folks have been clamoring for a new Banjo game for a decade

Where? Who? When?

Literally the only people I see clamouring for a new Banjo game are Nintendo fans, who spend 90% of their time relentlessly portbegging anyway.

It's always Banjo fans (Nintendo fans), starting threads about a possible BK3 or BK/BT port on Switch, and they'll always mention Switch as a priority. Doesn't seem like the mentality of a supposed "clamouring" group of xbox fanboys.

Yeah I played the dlc with my bro. It's kinda short, but rainbow shit is OP as hell.

>got one of these at a yard sale
>the case is cracked and missing some screws but still works
>all of the case replacements on amazon are for the more recent models and xbone controllers with the headphone jack
Where can I find a housing shell replacement for an original Xbox One controller? Keep in mind OG Xbone controllers don't have the headphone jack area and only have the adapter spot.

Attached: xbox-one-day-one-edition-controller_1450.0.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

I'm playing it on PC if that counts.

Nah I love the atmosphere of Blair Witch. I thought it was silent hill or Evil Within for a second but even got more hyped when I saw the dude standing in the corner.

Was going to pre-order, but it's coming to Game pass lol. I actually canceled like 3 games because of Gamepass. This subscription is so fucking nice.

>Big Boss is sterile
>So is the master chief
>So are the guardians in destiny because they are just walking corpses
>So are cars
curious, don't you think?

Attached: 1559393827276.gif (300x226, 2.25M)

Hey Xbros, I wanna play KOTOR1 on on my Xbox One X. What exactly is Xbox One X enhanced about it? I own the game on PC but I want to play from my couch. Only 10 dollars on Backwards compatible.

Attached: Cy8vSizUsAA8Tb0.jpg (400x400, 36K)

4k patch iirc

>doesn't have an argument
Yikes.

So you think Microsoft will try and get both Sony and Nintendo to use Microsoft's Azure servers for their cloud gaming services even if it means having to torpedo Xbox?

I guess it could make sense, but it would be very disappointing to fans of Xbox like me.

>banjo tooie and nuts and bolts in 4k

best day ever

Attached: 1488877634026.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

So you think Microsoft will try and get both Sony and Nintendo to use Microsoft's Azure servers for their cloud gaming services even if it means having to torpedo Xbox?

No, but I don't expect them to ever develop games that are exclusively on Xbox like Playstation and Nintendo. There will always be a pc focus, as Microsoft is inherently expected to promote windows in every way possible, including gaming.

Whether they will ever truly become "buddy buddy" and port games to Switch, like every Nintendo fan seems to have already concluded, you will have to wait and see. But don't take Minecraft as a confirmation of that.

why don't you guys tell me about this game earlier ? a solid 8/10
Also any recommendation on pc game pass?

Attached: crackdown3-review-blogroll-1550428874050_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

>No, but I don't expect them to ever develop games that are exclusively on Xbox like Playstation and Nintendo. There will always be a pc focus
I mean it looks like they're doing that but I question that strategy too. PC people do buy consoles for exclusives. But I guess Microsoft did the maths and thought it wasn't that many; that most people are either console or PC, and so they wouldn't be cannibalising too many Xbox sales by making their games available on PC too. I hope that's what they found anyway. Otherwise they're sabotaging Xbox.

>Microsoft is inherently expected to promote windows in every way possible, including gaming.
That didn't happen for the first two Xboxes though.

>Whether they will ever truly become "buddy buddy" and port games to Switch, like every Nintendo fan seems to have already concluded, you will have to wait and see. But don't take Minecraft as a confirmation of that.
Yeah I'm definitely not sure about that one personally, I'd say it's unlikely for now.

Playing Sekiro right now, just beat Corrupted monk.
GOTY for me so far, REmake 2 in second. It looks and runs really great on the X (1800p at 40fps or so)

Attached: 2019-06-14_10-35-02_PM-joxmjk43.jpg (1442x811, 196K)

Hmm that image turned out in crap quality... how about this

Attached: 2019-06-14_10-35-08_PM-jrexywda.jpg (3376x1899, 641K)

I'm 35 hours into Odyssey and feel likes I've only scratched the surface. This game is so bloated. I also need to go back and play The Outer Wilds which was very cool from what little I've played of it.

Attached: edddf440c646a3ded77a5c48092ff479.jpg (540x960, 96K)

>Microsoft Games Studios selling popular brand games on multiple consoles.
>Imageboards acting dumb.
Microsoft Meme Big Green

Attached: cover1 (1).jpg (1060x596, 314K)

Man, there's so many greats on GP. The best is just to download something that catches your eye and give it a shot. Maybe give Metro Exodus or Hollow Knight a try if you haven't already. There's a randomizer button in the beta app as well.

Because Microsoft is purchasing all these studios to make money thanks to their competence, not to make exclusive games for their platform.

Minecraft sells like hotcakes, onions they will make a lot of money thanks to Nintenbro and Snoy with this one.

Attached: 1536488546754.png (358x272, 124K)

>onions

This is new to me. What did I say to trigger this word? I don't even remember and I posted this two minutes ago.

Currently playing her game on pc. Kinda feels like destiny so far but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.

Attached: ReCore.jpg (720x1080, 223K)

> all friends moved to PC with me
> PC out specs One X by a margin
> $400 anime watching brick
> all Xbox friends are on PC because win 10
> nothing I can’t play on PC

Honestly thinking of selling my Scorpio edition boys, I can’t think of many reasons to keep her around

Test

>I think it's a massive mistake for Microsoft to put their games on other platforms
Minecraft is going to be in every device that can run in, it sells too much and MS paid a lot for it. Besides that, I wouldn't expect a Psychonaughts 3 or Outer Worlds 2 in a sony console.

Can't play Halo 5 or MCC (for the moment) on PC.

And MCC will take a while to be released on PC.

Indeed it sells a lot. So they could use it to get kids on their platform. And sell them more games on their platform in the process.

True, those sequels will probably be MS only. But all their games should be MS only, really.

>Halo Infinite at 4K 60FPS

Attached: 1538886523551.png (488x663, 102K)

Halo 5 was awful so I’m not sad. I’ve beaten the MCC probably 5 or 6 times now, it’s really not holding me back much and waiting is fine imo.

Yes because HTPCs are cancer

>the JRPGs I had in my backlog are backwards compatible now

Attached: 1488130917724.jpg (1280x724, 60K)

I'm expecting this one the X. Scarlett is going to be something else entirely in terms of graphical fidelity.

HI xbro marketing team!

>using bing

Attached: 1560618469894.gif (225x249, 808K)

RDR2 and couch gaming

>not getting paid for data that gets collected regardless

Valkyria Chronicles 4 Xbox
Valkyria Chronicles 1 PC (Xbox)

>not using Bing

Attached: 1515298277810.jpg (466x585, 159K)

Better than googles

how are you getting all that for $1?

Prey just got added to the PC Game Pass if you guys care. I'm going through Wolfenstein 2 right now. I wanted to play Metro Exodus but the patch that fixed it came out after I'd already started Wolf 2.

Attached: 46436.jpg (3840x2160, 1.08M)

I had Gold and only got 1 month extra of pass.

Guys....

Attached: 1497216613049.jpg (719x850, 197K)

>everyone is losing their shit for Banjo
>mfw only console where you can play those games is the Xbox

Attached: 1554936623233.png (274x385, 130K)

Attached: 1554158128592.gif (530x480, 900K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1560454792598.jpg (441x480, 25K)

Attached: 1560222056256.jpg (552x838, 35K)

You might not be able to relate but after playing on a monitor for so long, couch gaming seems so odd, if I do couch game it’s usually my switch.

Rdr2 and kh3 were good but I lost interest a while ago. Console exclusive are my main reason for keeping it tho

Attached: 1515291803129.png (1112x2471, 1.93M)

So, new games for PC every month?
is it worth buying 6 month of gold for the Ultimate pass even though i only have a PC and not a Xbox?

Attached: 1557334606225.png (723x666, 163K)

E3 sucked bros. Battletoads and Bleeding edge have awful art styles even if they look promising, Halo infinite will inevitably not be anywhere near the originals, which are all going multiplatform anyway, Gears has always been meh to me, BC is halted on xbone, and most importantly all these studios Xbox bought are all heavily invested in 3rd party titles so we wont see anything from them for at least 3 more years.

I'm not concern trolling or a false flagger, I genuinely am underwhelmed with xbox considering how great the last two consoles were.

Then they should just be 3rd party and not make utterly pointless consoles uf everything on xbox will be on PC or ps4 but nothing from PC and ps4 will be on xbox.

Not really. You can only use the PC Game Pass so you don't save anymoney.

MS E3 was the best conference though.

If you think Nintendo won you're a hopeless retard. I already gave up on Sword & Moon for an instance, there's no fixing that dumpster fire.

Nah. You only really save if you have an XBone unless my maths is fucked.

Being the best of a bad line up isnt a good thing. Microsoft only won the last 2 E3s because they have the marketing rights to a lot of good 3rd party games that are releasing on ps4 and PC anyway, like cyberpunk and dying light 2, and cause Sony had the same games shown for like 4 years in a row.

is the ps5 more powerful, are we in trouble?

No since both consoles will be wasting power chasing 4k anyway.

Apparently so but it'll be minor, who cares when both are roughly 4x more powerful than the X

Attached: 1560184324177.png (573x346, 355K)

I really doubt so. Sony's so goddamn incompetent with their hardware.

Do we know the *official specs of the ps5? And even if its minorly better it will definitely not matter or manifest in any meaningful way. Just look at the last two gens, games are basically identical. Only the One X looks better than the rest but that was a major step up in terms of specs

They will start manifacturing Xbox Scarlett in August 2020 or so... nothing is set in stone and MS can't afford to have Sony get the most powerful console AND more exclusives

>who cares when both are roughly 4x more powerful than the X
You can't really believe that right? Look up the raw performance of the new Navi mid range cards and their price. NAND next year or not you're not getting 24 tflops user.

If the rumors are true, Sony will shoot itself in the foot with always online nonsense like xbox did so specs really wont matter

Source? I've seen nothing confirming this.

I agree with this.

4x might just refer to the CPU.

I just got the game pass for a dollar what are the best games on there as I have limited time to play games.

I downloaded the Masterchief Collection what Halo should I go for? I was thinking maybe MP Halo 3?

Attached: keyyo porrig.webm (640x800, 1.74M)

no games

Attached: tables turned on xbox haha.jpg (600x512, 42K)

>4x might just refer to the CPU.
It does. They used "power" over "processing power" for a reason. Same reason they never mentioned it's actual teraflops count when they still can't shut up about the X being 6. Best case scenario next gen is 13tflops, that's if the NAND Navi cards are a good jump up and somehow MS/Sony can get a good bundle discount.

I sold my OneX after MS announced the end of the backwards compatibility program nearly 2 years before the launch of the next xbox.

Why are sony fags so unoriginal?

13 teraflops is what Digital Foundry think is top end. I still think 10 unless they really are chasing a premium price out the gate.
It's temporary to get the current library working on scarlett.

Playing through halo 3 in mcc and banjo tooie

anyone?

Attached: 1557011296301.jpg (300x293, 14K)

Getting really bored of Quant Break. If it wasn't for my achievements autism I would've dropped this game already.

I saw a PC collector's edition of that at walmart's clearance section, what is it even about?

I'd play Halo ce classic, H2A , and H3 campaigns. All god tier.

Good games on games pass?

Attached: 1560134413147.png (512x323, 19K)

This, it's a joke. The ps4 had it's hard drive connected via USB 2.0 with an empty SATA connection available.

Why did you buy a day one controller? You can probably just buy a second crappy one and salvage the parts

Go for whichever one you like.

Halo 4 is also worth playing I would argue.

Really it's about playing them all and deciding for yourself what you like.

I agree that CE is better on classic graphics - Saber Interactive's graphics aren't amazing in my opinion. But again it's all personal taste I guess.

Haha imagine being this butthurt and fickle

>Saber Interactive's graphics aren't amazing in my opinion
They are. The issues is the Reach aesthetic ruins them and kills the OG atmosphere.

I got it cause it was cheap and I figured that aftermarket shell replacements were more common. Low and behold amazon seems to only have the new style of Xbone controller.
I just want to fix this controller up so I can have a backup for when the controller I got with my used One S goes to shit.

This pass was absolutely insane. Based as fuck.

>tables turned on xbox haha.jpg
Imagine being this autistic.

Attached: 1551521392181.jpg (800x697, 108K)

Finally decided to start playing Ori.
Shit is fire

>and kills the OG atmosphere.
I think it's 343 Guilt Spark? But the forest map with the introduction to the flood is awful on the Reach graphics. You straight up see the flood early and the entire forest's atmosphere is killed. They put no time in to thinking about how Reach's style wouldn't fit CE.

How can Snoyboys even compete with Game Pass Ultimate?

Attached: 1559174624620.jpg (796x889, 70K)

It's a cinematic game with multiple choices and an story about time and space being ripped apart by some failed experience you triggered at the beginning of the game.

The game isn't that bad, my only grip are the shooting sections. They're fucking boring and happen too frequently.

PSNow. Sony absolutely is just waiting for next gen to drop all their counterpoints to Xbox since there's no need to waste them when they're winning now.

They can't. If there was game pass on the PS4 with the same quality as the one on the Xbox you can bet my next purchase would be a PS4.

Wait for the final boss. It boggled my mind how Remedy of all companies could create something so generic and awful.

It's a mediocre TPS that replaces cutscenes with full length episodes of bad sci fi TV

is that deal still valid?

Anyone tried Void Bastards? I've never played a roguelike, so I can't tell if I just suck or I'm getting awful RNG. Thinking of playing on easy tbqh.

I've dropped games on the final boss before, I wouldn't be surprised If I dropped this one too.

Should I get a XboneX or wait for scarlet? I really wanna play enhanced versions of BC shit but I've got a feeling it's going to be even better on scarlet

>ninja gaiden trilogy @ 4k 60fps 16xAA

Attached: 1543839782101.jpg (739x1001, 127K)

You should get an X and sell it once Scarlet is out, you're not going to be losing a lot of money, and any loss is worth the 1+ year use which will carry over

Get the Scarlett also, Lockhart no longer exist.

Anthem because I got it for free. Currently gunning for all the achievements, and I'm doing great in that department.

What happened to it?

I think Microsoft killed it, devs were complaining about making games for two consoles, a lower end and higher end plus the Xbox One X already exist so I guess Microsoft decided to just go with power.

ah shit nigga, you can still get 3 years of ultimate until the 17th

The weakest console always holds back the higher end ones and devs hate it. Also try marketing a 4tflops console after boasting about 6tflops. Normies won't understand how 4 is fine since it'd have a way better CPU and an SSD. Plus maybe nobody would actually want a 1080p focused console? I don't know 4k adoption rates.

Put Fable, KI and Forza 7 on PC Game Pass you cowards.

Attached: 1557788285652.jpg (749x416, 55K)

I play on xbox one x and PC too, i say it's worth it, some games are better played on PC or some are better played on xbox, i'm playing destiny 2 on PC for example because of unlocked fps and shit, but i'm playing gears of war 4,killer instinct and forza horizon 4 on xbox because it's way better on the xbox

How is any game better on Xbox?

How are any of those game better on Xbox? Gears especially is significantly better on PC

Why did you turn Rare to shit :(