Is your fucking pokemon game really ruined because stunkfish isn't going to be in it?

Is your fucking pokemon game really ruined because stunkfish isn't going to be in it?

Attached: stunkstunk.gif (500x281, 250K)

No, is ruined because Gulpin isnt going to be in it.

Attached: gulpin.jpg (286x176, 6K)

And Swablu, and Shroomish, and Absol, and Sableye and Mawille I could go on

Is Watchog in?

All the dogs are probably not in since we have the new corgi to promote

yes

It will probably have just 300 pokemon

The original pokemon was just fine with 150 pokemon. I don't see a problem here

>does it really matter that more and more content keeps getting cut from the game for a higher price

>Game franchise based on collecting monsters
>IT IS NOT A PROBLEM THAT YOU CAN'T COLLECT AND PRESERVE THEM ALL! SHUT UP MANCHILD
Imbecile

I actually happen to really like Stunfisk. It's decently bulky and gets a fun learnset. Also not to mention they'll probably be cutting a decent chunk of my favs because they're all shitmons.

So we have 150 spaces left to fill since KANTOOOO has already been done in Lets go and they wont miss this opportunity to get even more lazy and reuse the models from there.

It certainly would have been nice to use Mega Bee and Hydreigon like I have been but I guess not.

For some, yes, because they don't want to be stuck with shit designs from their opinion and want the opportunity to be able to get their favorites.

Projecting so hard

Should have said SEETHING, COPE, YIKES, DILATE

Yes, I know I probably won't actually be battling with my old Pokemon from previous gens. And yes, it also makes sense to cut down mons to be able to polish the game more, but not when this is literally the biggest media franchise on the planet. It's more a testament to how lazy Game Freak is. They could 100% afford to do both if they weren't so fucking stingy with hiring new people.

Attached: masuda (2).png (336x418, 236K)

And when they remade it, you could still only obtain those 150 Pokemon. Right?

Attached: file.png (240x160, 8K)

no that's an Ubisoft game

What's the point of making new Pokemon if they're just going to replace the ones? At some point, will the old gens be entirely removed? Are they subtly trying to reboot Pokemon?

happy to see gamefreak getting told to fuck off. Pokemon went from being a great nintendo title to literally one of the worst

Dont worry theyll never remove gen one. Theyll milk that cow long after its dead and buried.

Yes, because the changes mean I’ll never even see a Stunfisk no matter what in SM. If I want to battle online or with my friends after the game, I’m limited to whichever KANTOOOOOOOOOO and shillmons make it in.
3 of my top 5 are already confirmed for the game, but I still don’t plan to buy it just because it’s a shitty, lazy practice, and the only way to stop this from happening with every future game like Masuda’s interviewed revealed they intend is to vote with my wallet.

Project a brain into your skull you stupid faggot

You have it backwards, what is the point of old pokemon if they're just going to make new ones? That question needs to be answered first before you can really justify the national dex being in every game.
you have autism and don't actually like pokemon, find a better game to play

Yes. Stunfisk is actually a pretty good tank with its unique typing and move combinations, aside from being cute.

Drink niggerseed

150 really isn't enough, especially with the type distribution as fucked as it was in Gen 1. 210-250 is a pretty good number for a regional dex.