So... What are you guys planning to do when the whole industry becomes SJW garbage? It will inevitably happen, like...

So... What are you guys planning to do when the whole industry becomes SJW garbage? It will inevitably happen, like, it's not even a battle anymore, everyone keeps buying shit blindly, we can all agree they won and we have some dark times ahead of us.

At this point don't even discuss it, because this thread will only be deleted if you do, even this place is being censored like that.
I just wanna know what you guys are planning to do when you finally admit defeat. For me, I'll probably have to get used to the idea of replaying old games over and over again, and probably definitely end myself when Japan falls to this shit.

Attached: 853.png (325x533, 240K)

That's not going to happen you bumbling sucker, indies will always exist.

>indies will always exist
I sure love spending the Patreon bucks for eternal Alphas... haha...

PC doesn't have this problem. Anyone can make a game and distribute it for PC.

Oh, and you can mod games, too. Make all the women naked and laugh at SJWs.

see

Name a game more polished than factorio.

Generalizing doesn't make it true for every game. Tons of indies make finished games free of any agenda.

Regardless, there's gonna be a big push against this garbage in a decade or two. Even normies are starting to get sick of it.

Attached: hungry.png (877x882, 685K)

>indies will always exist.
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1545628651839.jpg (848x1070, 230K)

Lel what the fuck is this

Just learn Japanese or only play jap games
Sonyfaggots will surely suffer, that's for sure
mustards need taste to chew through it, which most don't have sadly

>the whole industry becomes SJW garbage?
This wont happen and is just fear mongering

Nintendo is fine so I guess I'll keep playing that

There are so many games out that I'll never run out of things to do, and even if I should be forced out of my hobby I'll just read books instead. As if I'll ever run out of those.

Stop gaming. It's just a hobby that can be replaced with other hobbies.

Don't lie to yourself user. Soon everything will be censored pc trash.

Attached: d290aa52e9099dda9bf08a394f5f83827a87445779b7e4dbf7cecfc2e7d90c1b.png (1000x1000, 310K)

indie games only

Probably suck a dick.

Attached: Bq6edBbCYAAeJGU.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

This is so cringe, it reads like bad satire

I just accepted it and stopped really caring and I can actually enjoy games again

>Just learn Japanese
m8 if only it were that easy to learn by yourself

Attached: 22fy4w.jpg (600x338, 39K)

A friend is actually doing this and he's doing pretty well
He's also pretty lazy and still makes big progress

>admit defeat
none of the games i play have this pretend issue so you should just try harder i think

>IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>I JUST FUCKING HATE BLACKS AND WOMEN SO MUCH
>I ALREADY HAVE TO SEE THEM IRL WHY DO THEY EXIST IN VIDEO GAMES
just start with yourself dude lmfao

>go out of your way to exclusively support shit devs pumping out shit games
>pretend to be shocked when all you know about gaming is SJW garbage
Literally a non issue if you develop taste. I hope your continued suffering drives you towards suicide.

I plan to buy more video games than ever because all this straight white male only shit in games was never, ever, even slightly engaging on any level.

Only play Jap games, play old western RPGs.

i'm with you bro..
we're finished, they won

but i can't imagine how this happened, aren't trannies and sjws like a mentally ill minority from western USA?
how could they dominate gaming so hard and have most devs pander to their illness?

Fuck my life

I said don't discuss it or we'll get 404

Men are too cowardly to stand up for truth anymore.

The problem is that the men who do stand up for truth are instantaneously demonized by literally every other party imaginable.

Please stop we're gonna get jannie'd

There might be enough old games that make it so you don't have to replay them that many times.
Just make sure you get drm free and back them up.
You never know, it could get bad enough that they update archives to remove all the problematic content.

Play old games that are actually good?

Anyone can make games though, there will always be games for you.

Attached: 1555386194394.jpg (902x1450, 821K)

>>So... What are you guys planning to do when the whole industry becomes SJW garbage?
Not happening now or ever. The socjus trend is already starting to die.

Where'd you find all that kool-aid you're drinking user? Can I have some?

Attached: 1560466566449.jpg (571x640, 190K)

Do you actually believe the things you type?

>The socjus trend is already starting to die
How so? Proof? Mate we literally just got trannies in based Keanu's game.

I don't drink Kool-Aid. I simply recognize the slow death of an annoying trend.

I don't know, they kind of fucking Blitzkreiged every corner of the earth when it comes to media and hobbies.
Its basically all just for attention and "power", so once they get bored of the attention and move on to a new scene or people stop giving them attention.
10-15 years of this, at least.

Attached: 1553440649382.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Yes I do user. I didn't for the longest time, but I do now.

Attached: 1560473445758.png (542x571, 202K)

Mere presence of transexuals does not make something socjus, in much the same way as the mere presence christian characters in a videogame does not make it a christian videogame.

The proper way to spot socjus horseshit in a videogame is to look at both how the game is being marketed and also the content of the game itself and how said content is presented. Nothing I have seen so far about Cyberpunk 2077 indicates to me that the game is "woke" in any reasonable sense. That is, I see little secular leftist preaching in the game, with what little will be likely there being general disdain for expanding power of corporations.

Put another way, the actual socjus types on twitter? They are intensely outraged about Cyberpunk2077.

>Mere presence of transexuals does not make something socjus
Yes it does, and even if it didn't, it makes me not want to play that garbage.

It's a cyberpunk game...

I don't give a shit I don't want mental illnesses or homosexuals in my games.

Stand up for the truth or continue to have a job that puts food on the table and a roof over your head. Hard choice.

The problem is men don't create shit and just whine all the time on platforms made by SJWs because literally nobody on the right is capable of forward thinking and actual problem solving skills.

Then why are you interested in a genre about a world infested with mental illness and homosexuals?

That's the point of the genre.

No it does not, especially in a game like cyberpunk 2077. People being able to swap out their genitals on a whim definitely fits in with the whole dehumanization element of the cyberpunk genre.

i will be a happy man

>becomes

a bit too late for that lad. it already is

You can always stop playing vidya user
There are many things in this world to do.

Play more indies? Art always survives one way or another.

the problem is that some people just like to complain about the sjw instead of actually going and making their own games,its their fault if they fall into obscurity

No it doesn't you absolute neanderthal. The acceptance rate for trans people has been rising over the last two decades to the point where it's going to be the majority view if it isn't already is. Just because something you don't like is in a video game it doesn't mean its "those damn es jay dubayas" especially for a genre where it at least kinda fits like cyberpunk. Grow up.

Attached: stupid.png (280x255, 34K)

Just buckle in and try to find the funny side in it. SJWs are always worth a laugh or two.

Attached: 143A9456-8291-4138-9B2C-A6649F0583B4.jpg (555x661, 85K)

>Yea Forums defending mental illnesses
I think I'm done with life. I am actually going to off myself. See you in hell, fags. I hate you all.

Attached: 1558556604404.jpg (1280x1434, 311K)

When this crap becomes mainstream, indie stuff will go back to being where all the fun is again. Ill just play indies.

Didn't even defend it, just pointed out the fact that they're more accepted over the past 2 decades. Don't be so overly sensitive, you're part of the problem on this board and why normal discourse can't be had anymore

Attached: 1517705542273.jpg (460x368, 27K)

Games industry has been garbage since like 2008 or so. Zoomers will be crying about it's coming downfall 20 years from now because their favorite early access loot box simulator increases the price of DLC. You're finally waking up to it.

Here's the thing though: There's millions of games out there still being released. While everyone was complaining about Overwatch doing whatever, I was playing Rising Storm Vietnam. While you're complaining about whatever dumb shit that triggered you now, I'm playing Kenshi. When I get bored of that, I'm going to buy Frostpunk, or maybe Battle Brothers. I've also been feeling nostalgic lately, so maybe I'll pull out my gamecube and play metroid prime again.

Video games are great. You guys are just too dumb to notice. If a game isn't doing what you want, it's because you are not the intended audience.

Not only was this amanita design's worst game, they somehow didn't realise that their black character with red lips resembled blackface. Machinarium is my favourite game but fuck what absolute retards

Attached: jinxed it.png (620x608, 48K)

Cyberpunk's message is the same as Ghost in the Shell, which is. You know. You're a ghost in a shell.
How much can you change to your body before its not yours anymore? How much are you willing to gain in exchange for your soul? The Cyberpunk universe isn't a nice place, its a place where people don't even own their own bodies. People can show up and collect on your cyber dick if you didn't pay your interest rates.

The reason why its "seen" as political now is that the transgendered complaining about the game don't see it as that, or flat out refuse to accept or understand the overlying philosophy that has been a staple of cyborg fiction since its creation.
They don't see Cyberpunk 2020 and 2077 as this horrible corporate mega nightmare where people do more and more horrific things to further their own desires and goals. To them its a tech utopia where they can finally be the little girl, where concepts like diversity are universal laws and discrimination doesn't exist.
This isn't a universe where college girls yell at college boys about Punching Nazis and starving communists. Its a universe where a commie and a Nazi who are completely ghosted in cyborg war bodies hype themselves up on stims and combat drugs and then fire rounds large enough to turn your average person into a fine red mist while being in a heavily populated area because thats just where they happened to run across one another.

You'd think the trailer where a guy gets mind fucked on an airplane and a cab driver has to sit in a ballistic shield enforced taxi would give that away.

Attached: 1385680802619.jpg (840x623, 159K)

>If a game isn't doing what you want, it's because you are not the intended audience
What games target misogynistic homophobes as their audience? Because all I see is stronk wymyn and homosexuals everywhere.

Attached: 1462157947923.jpg (468x595, 42K)

By not being a massive autist and having a massive shitfit whenever a gay character appears in a game I'm playing?

>I don't want mental illnesses
I'm afraid you've just blocked yourself out of like 90% of games

>I'm afraid you've just blocked yourself out of like 90% of games
Water is wet. Why do you think I'm so fucking pissed off?

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (808x625, 94K)

I don't think you understood what I meant. I'm not referring to le ess jey dubelyas and their trannies and whatnot, I'm talking about how 90% of games at least have a villain who has some form of mental illness, making them act like villains.

>wanting to play games with social commentary
There are thousands of games without that shit.

I assumed you said 90% of games have homosexuals in them. Which is still true, and I still can't play any of them.
I was literally on my way to the store to get Spiderman PS4 when I saw the screenshot of the rainbow flag in the middle of the city posted here. Literally wasted gas on nothing.

Everyone who posts here is mentally ill

either you'r baiting or legitimately autistic
Imagine denying yourself of a game you want because of a flag you might see