Best bosses in the series

>best bosses in the series
>most puzzles in the series
>most creative puzzles in the series
>the least hand holding in the series since 1991
>most content in the series

Attached: BotW-album-Pict-013.jpg (854x480, 61K)

there's literally only 1 boss that gets reused and modified and it's Ganon
it has the least amount of content in the series

everything but the handholding is bait

>>best bosses in the series
>>most puzzles in the series
lel

Did people ever find out why that pic was found in the game's files? Just some Narutofag dev fucking around with the models?

QUADS OF TRUTH

Okay I like botw but it definitely did not have the best bosses

There is absolutely nothing wrong with linearity in a game and I'm fucking tired of redditors who suck off OG LoZ and Super Metroid ruining fun games with their shit meme

Most Zelda bosses were just "use the dungeon item on the boss to make him vulnerable then attack him with your sword, then repeat this two more times". BotW generally lets you deal damage to the bosses at any time with any weapon at your disposal, with a certain method of temporarily stunning them.

Most Zelda puzzles just involved pushing blocks, bombing walls and hitting switches. In BotW, puzzles actually made good use of the physics engine and allowed you to interact with them however you liked.

he meant the literal tutorial popups and explanations from companions in past games. Even OoT was guilty of this

Super Metroid is a linear game 80% of the time. The only time it really becomes non-linear is when you have to get the Grapple Beam.

>1 boss

Every blight has completely different moveset, completely different phases, ect

How delusional are you?

>least amount of content

120 shrines, 100+ side quests, 900 minipuzzles, tons of gear/equipment/minibosses, 4 main dungeons, 5 bosses, + dlc boss and dlc dungeon.

>Most puzzles
I wouldn't count lifting random rocks as a puzzle

Absolutely BTFO on the first post and with quads no less.

you forgot
>on the switch
dropped

FPBP
lmao shut up delusional retard

Breath of the Cuckfags btfo

>minimal dungeons
>shit ton of shrines
That's what killed it for me alone

Attached: 1560341407573.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Are you sure?

Old Zelda: hit once in glowing weakspot with special item given to you in that dungeon. Then swing sword. Rinse and repeat 2 more times.

New Zelda: Boss has a wide variety of unique moves and defensive abilities. Use everything you have to beat him. Different defensive and offensive strategies need to be used on different bosses. There is no one set, absolute, linear, hardcoded way that you have to beat the boss though. The lone exception is the final phase of the final boss, Dark Beast Ganon, who is by far the most disapointing and weakest boss in the game- all because it is an except carbon copy of what a traditional Zelda boss would play like- use special item you got just in this area to hit the glowy weakpoint, rinse and repeat 3 more times.

>lel just brute force any challenge with whatever item in any way you want
Great game design

>Most Zelda bosses were just "use the dungeon item on the boss to make him vulnerable then attack him with your sword
>Most Zelda puzzles just involved pushing blocks, bombing walls and hitting switches.
Just like BotW. Thanks.

Literally the same boss copypasted 4 times

>120 shrines, 100+ side quests, 900 minipuzzles, tons of gear/equipment/minibosses, 4 main dungeons, 5 bosses, + dlc boss and dlc dungeon
>like 50 combat shrines, actually skyrim tier
>90% of actual """puzzle"""" shrines are toddler tier difficulty solved within seconds
>5% are stupid waggle your controller puzzles
>sidequests are whatever, i didn't play them
>900 times to pick up a rock and set it down somewhere, skyrim tier
>like 4 different weapons total, armor completely gamebreaking
>like 3 mini bosses
>no dungeons
>1 boss copypasted 4 times

Attached: 1514795467388.jpg (371x532, 27K)

imagine being OP and getting wrecked so hard on the first post

Link can use Shadow Clone Justsu now?

KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU!

No, all forms of CG were shit

Quantity doesn't make quality

Maybe you should play any other Zelda game to compare

Agreed

0 dungeon
1 boss
Map still felt empty

>5 types of enemies

Yikes

Has the time finally come? With the release of BotW2 on the horizon, is Yea Forums finally stop going to shill this actual piece of shit game?

Attached: 1560468013582.jpg (375x500, 95K)

>Best bosses
>Best puzzles
>most content
Oracle of Seasons/Ages thread??

Attached: Triple Goddess.jpg (900x583, 289K)

>50 combat shrines

Actually, it is 20.

>90% of puzzle shrines are toddler tier difficulty

Still 1 million times better than older Zelda games where it was all
>walk into room
>camera zooms in on locked door
>camera zooms in on very obvious switch
>camera zooms in on path to reach obvious switch
>then you finally get control, to go along super obvious path, to hit obvious switch, to open gated door
>oh, and in case you somehow forgot what to do, your companion will "HEY LISTEN" to tell you exactly what to do again.

that's not the hand sign for shadow clone jutsu you fucking posers

>Getting excited for the Cycle bitching to repeat again

Schadenfreude faggots need to be hanged.

You’re trolling
Technically yes
Objectively no
You’re correct here
Again, technically yes

What’re you doing?

>120 shrines but half of them are one room combat shrines and another quarter are one room braindead puzzles
>most of the side quests are either finding a shrine or goingnto x and killing y for 100 rupees
>900 puzzles that end up copy pasting each other like the balloon one
Big fucking yikes.

Modulga is the best boss in the series (even if it was an optional mini-boss). It's a shame BotW didn't have more fuck-huge bosses that you fought in the overworld.

I didn't know they still made PS2 games.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu!

>b-but it's still better than previous zeldas

Attached: 1515129338344.jpg (348x355, 16K)

>every single boss is too easy and I beat every one without dying, on a three heart run no less
>every puzzle is a basic "put rock here" puzzle, with no real creative thought required
>least handholding? The game doesn't even punish you if you die, because it autosaves every 5 seconds, so you're never forced to think about your actions before you blindly hop into the fray
>content is mostly repeated, especially in terms of shrines

Look, I'm not going to say that it's bad, but I've played so many other games with better execution.

Attached: Samus reads your post in disgust.png (488x249, 245K)

Reminder that the Oracle games are the best Zeldas

this is the biggest problem in the game that the sequel needs to address

The enemy variety is trash, all be it they're programmed really well. this and the dungeons need to be worked on.

I'd like to see hyrule castle style dungeons, where you can go in and out as you please and not even touch the main quest stuff. maybe for side quests or looting reasons.

All these buzzword spouting faggots need to be hanged my friend, if BotW2 is good I have no complaints, if it's like 1, well..

>a bunch of boring big enemies and a few decent Ganons

Yes i'm sure

Name 5 games

I can name quite a few that did each of things separately (like Hollow Knight which did environmental puzzles better), but only one game I know actually outdid Zelda in every single area, simultaneously. pic related.

Attached: terraria.png (630x362, 453K)

Hi Acfag, still a bitch I see.

Imagine whiteknighting a corporation because someone made some criticisms.

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-smoke-1024x641.jpg (1024x641, 111K)

Okami is a better Zelda game in every way

>Okami
lmao

>I'd like to see hyrule castle style dungeons
I do to but only if they don't have shortcuts. I want them to be structured like the Divine beasts where you can't open the final room without having to explore every single inch of the dungeon.
The Hyrule castle would have been much more fun if it had a barrier blocking the final boss and forcing you to explore, instead of accidentally stumbling upon Ganon because I was escaping from the guardians and swimming through the waterfalls.

fpbp