VTM Bloodlines 2

>user, you better not be a Tremere or I'll have to knock you out

Attached: brujahpunch.png (802x756, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Rudi
youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm_Qdh4PHZk
bloodlines2.com/en/malkavian
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Olivia_Hill
wccftech.com/bloodlines-2-to-last-25-30-hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=_oYJAnhvgNk
youtube.com/watch?v=6FqNGg9g2AU
youtube.com/watch?v=hLduzvpj6RE
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ27K8vZjHw
youtu.be/hq90bvH51oI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzvwz5Fq54Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and punchpilled

I'm excited that Rudi was confirmed!

Attached: 1560541021965.png (1329x758, 261K)

You think Rudi and his anarchs will be a faction?

Attached: 1560541203601.png (1347x822, 260K)

Is Bloodlines 2 gonna be ruined by the fact the devs behind WoD are a bunch of retards? I want it to be good but I'm aware of how terrible the newest VTM edition was.

What do you mean? V5 is GREAT! It has Rudi after all!

I played V5 and it was a pretty fun system. Haven't played the earlier versions so I don't know how it comoares but on its own its pretty good.

This is a parody, right? Like this was edited. Right?

Nope! Right from the book! He even has his own wiki page!
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Rudi

His fangs are huge

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-202459~2.png (1181x1076, 507K)

>not being ventrue

Shiggy diggy

Wow, things really went downhill for Max Payne after Brazil...

>inb4 entire thread is derailed by shitposters

Bloodlines has been my favourite game since 2004; I normally replay it once or twice a year - probably more in years gone by.

I really fucking hope VTMB2 isn't crap. I have so much invested in this game.

Venture was my choice for first playthrough. They seemed the most versatile.

Ended up really liking Tremere later though.

>I really fucking hope VTMB2 isn't crap
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1459704573753.jpg (800x437, 96K)

O MY BROKEN BLOOD MAGIC

Tremere shouldn't even be playable honestly just because of how broken it is. My old LARP group in college did VTM and one of our rules is nobody was allowed to create a tremere class because of how stupidly broken it is.

Sorry but I'm enjoying the clearly superior game and will not be buying the obvious cashgrab on battle royale shitshow

Must be low Humanity.

It wont be it has rudi after all

Rudi is not in, you meme fuck. This game was in development before V5. Why do you spread lies?

It was in dev alongside V5 you stupid bigot and brian even confirmed him during the malk stream

So Yea Forums, which clan has the best song at Succubus Club and why is it Tzimisce?
>youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM

Attached: vtm succubus club.jpg (600x585, 157K)

Don't give the retarded shitposter (you)s user.

Can't wait to serve my cute prince again

Attached: Nosebastian.jpg (922x922, 218K)

I like his sex tshirt very princely

He'd look better if he were trans, black, or female

Being a Brujah must be the worst thing in the world. I can't imagine being eternally bound to the vampire equivalent of Antifa. I've known Antifa members, and hanging around kids like that gets real fucking old long before you reach 100+ years of age.

>HEMOGLOBIN

>*hugs*
Who wrote this garbage?

Not playing because can't be nosferatu. No nossy, no buy.

Attached: 1560619538895.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

>nosferatu are just burn victims in this game

Uh, pretty fucking ableist.

I never thought I'd see the day a cunt retarded white retarded roastie would destroy the best RPG in history.
Yet here we are.

Who is he? A prince? Doesnt look like it.

Then beat it user. I'll enjoy playing the game and bullying all the nosferatu fags starting with that little mutt Slugg.

Attached: louface.png (115x115, 22K)

This guy looks pretty good, how can Dale and some of the others look like such ass?

Tremere questgiver is cute.

I'll just go back to my pen and paper game where my pack of nosferatu are bullying all the appearance 5 toreador by casting zilla's revenge on them.

Beckett>Malkavian>Tremere>Ventrue>Nosferatu>Gangrel>Toreador>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>Brujah

Attached: tumblr_o6tfipwUE71ukmvy5o1_1280.jpg (800x807, 155K)

*boils your blood for the inside out*
psh... nothin personel... kindred

the game looks like shit and the developers behind it have never made a decent game, if you are hyped to play this jank garbage then you are misinformed.

Attached: 01123412_514.jpg (617x874, 123K)

Thanks and bye.

> I played V5 and it was a pretty fun system. Haven't played the earlier versions so I don't know how it comoares but on its own its pretty good.
Everyone that complains about it, it's about the changes to the lore.

Why couldn't it have been obsidian or something. They can sometimes make a good game.

Jank was expected but a shit story would kill this game

>shit gameplay (combat is terrible)
>shit immersion (you can sprint up walls and land in the middle of crowded streets and no masquerade violation)
>not even seamless loading in the current year
i hope you guys enjoy your luxury visual novel

The quest description labels him as 'the representative of the nosferatu' and you seem to only talk to him at the entrance of the warrens, he doesn't let you in.

Aaaaand dropped.

>Being a Brujah must be the worst thing in the world.

It is, but not for the reason you think. It's because the crazy extremists are just one currents for Brujah, sadly one that's also the most popular because it makes sense for new vampires to make it so in a society ran by elders who never die. There are moderates and traditionalists within Brujah clan.

Attached: 513B8HGR54L.jpg (367x475, 39K)

Attached: f579245b-7cfd-4d04-8d73-6bf93458a25a.png (1280x421, 499K)

Mitsida may be a left leaning writer be he has standards unlike whoever wrote rudi

They made an insane character, nothing wrong with that.

are you saying that the brujah live in a society?

>dat feel when seeing what they did to Theo Bell in v5
Jesus Christ. How do you go from a badass idealist biker to a nu-male IT support looking guy?

Attached: Theo_Bell_in_V5.png (515x689, 369K)

stop with the shill threads already, none wants this game anymore

It's LaCroix's disguise

BRUJAHS RISE UP

>*left clicks and turns you into a pool of blood*
eh

Attached: bccf986b2836405c7a16639e4f463339.jpg (1041x767, 156K)

>some might think Rudi's combination of practicing Islam and unabashed queerness contradictory, but few challenge the "Bear Gangrel" with this notion.
So answers logical statements with getting triggered and childish violence. They really nailed the SJW/Anti-fa archetype.

Looorefags! Do you have any explanation to why thin blood bodies aren't turning to ash in this game?

Attached: dominic_body.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

>not being a Tremere, the cutest of clans
>being a stinky ugly br*jah
ishygddt

Attached: 1560287540840.jpg (1610x2000, 264K)

depends on how old the vamp is. on death a vamp's body instantly reverts to its actual age, reason why elder vamps turn to dust or ash.

What a vampire leave behind once he dies is dependant on his age, even for low gen.

>Fast travel
>Compass

Attached: lies.png (1286x163, 123K)

Reminder that you can choose your pronounces in this game as the main feature.

V5 thinblood is different, they feel like overpowered oc donnut steel characters.

Can anyone remember the right way to skip the intro cinematic for VTMB 1? I know you can edit a config file but I'm not having much luck.

I got all the fast travel you need right here.
Where to?

Attached: Taxi.png (1046x627, 939K)

Just go

Tremere. Blind in Darkness. It's classy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm_Qdh4PHZk

One of the patches had a skip feature

That's literally the only reason I am excited by this game. I want to cuddle a cute Tremere witch.

Yes. Tremere is very cute indeed.

Attached: t. absolute state of Tremere.jpg (978x698, 602K)

I'm using the GOG version which comes with the Unofficial Patch.

Except they have skyrim tier fast travel.
>Fast Travel Unavailable

>practicing Islam
He's a vampire. God no longer gives a fuck about him. Unless he wants to set himself on divine fire by invoking True Faith.
>unabashed queerness
He's a vampire. He no longer has any sexual drive. All vampire wants is blood.

God, this character is retarded.

unofficial patch should have a box that says "skip intro" in the bottom left corner during character creation that you can tick

OH GOD NO WHY

Attached: 1481297959530.jpg (1102x590, 65K)

I fully agree that Rudi as a concept is fucking retarded, poorly handled, and shouldn't exist but I remember a few Lasombra and Cappadocians having true faith, it also isn't uncommon for Toreador to have sexual activities.

I cannot see it and I'm not playing at a tiny resolution. To clarify I'm using the GOG version straight out of the box (as it apparently comes with the unofficial patch installed, and there is a command line for it as well) so I'm a bit confused.

He looks like cat desu. Can we keep him?

GOG comes with basic, which is bug fix and some other things that triggers autists(but nothing major or even noticeable by non-autistic people going with DSM-V standards). For the skip you need the plus patch, which is an option that comes during installation of the patch, so download the latest version of the patch and install the plus version.

For the fee fees of trans people :^)

Thanks, will do!

Attached: 1492268661387.jpg (266x201, 27K)

>Last night, the thread was comfy with zero /pol/ bs init.
>Today it's the same autism with that same autist.
Reminds me on how fujos ruined DMC threads in the same manner as well.

Any word on whether Diablerie will be a mechanic of this game?

Attached: source vampirism.png (1200x1500, 1.69M)

It's same shithead that's shitting up 2077 threads with the exact same shit as well.

Yes its how you get a clan

>it also isn't uncommon for Toreador to have sexual activities
Yeah, but that's usually just a ploy to suck the victim dry, because all they care about in the end is the blood. That's the issue with vampires. They no longer have higher feelings, artistic inspirations, sexual urges and things like that, so they ineptly mimic those to hold onto their humanity.

That's why Rudi is such a dumb character. He behaves like a retarded thin-blood, not a legit irreverent Gangrel.

link? It's been so long I nearly forgot the feeling

Meh. At this point I just come to these threads out of habit. I gave up on giving a shit what is said in them since these threads are just huge pastas of same posts, same images, same .webm and same "OH NO NO NO NO" posters.

Eventually he'll get bored. Copy posters dont last in these threads unless it's the toreador with malk bf

Resetera

That's just one example, on average Tremere are by far the cutest!

Attached: 1560356940768.jpg (750x614, 370K)

>user, you better use my proper pronoun(s) or I'll have to knock you out

Attached: tumblr_ozbrjs9sON1ryozwyo1_1280.png (1280x971, 1017K)

Rudi is forever Rudi is everlasting. In the next book it'll be revealed that Rudi is really Caine!

Fuck off.

Have sex sweetie

So, I guess I'll just go back to /tg/. At least there I can talk about VtM.

kys tranny

SEETHING CAMMY ELDER

MAGE MAGE MAGE MAGE MAGE MAGE MAGE HAHA STUPID WEAK VAMPIRE BITCH AN APPRENTICE MAGE WOULD BEAT CAINE EASY
Have fun with that.

>shilling garbage tranny propaganda on Yea Forums
Go back

I love Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. It is one of my favourite games.
I am glad it is getting a sequel and I hope all fares well for it.

Attached: 1560028962299.jpg (854x480, 104K)

I hope it flops like the shitty soulless cashgrab it is.

I hope you have intercourse

SHILL WE DON'T LIKE VIDEOGAMES AROUND THESE PARTS

me too. I am really looking forward to using the thinblood powers. nebulation so far is my favorite of the three.

>me too. I am really looking forward to using the thinblood powers. nebulation so far is my favorite of the three.

Attached: 2D2E2739-9366-44DE-9531-FAEBCE795EA9.jpg (750x1136, 674K)

remember to apply your filters. I want comfy vtmb threads again.

Attached: filters.png (547x615, 54K)

Who is this fine person? A dev hopefully?

Waaaah please let us shill this faggot kike garbage in peace

Will 2 let you play as malkavian?

I love r-u_d-i!

Oh gosh I can’t wait to choose p-ro-nouns and play such a diverse and progressive game !

yes malks are in at launch

Yes and it'll have the quirky dialog, albeit less obnoxious than the first.

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(pre-order the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass, thanks)

I like choosing my pro-nouns, I love t-t-t-t-t-tranniess, c-cuck! I love cucks!, RUHRUHRUDI!!!

Cyberpunk threads suffer the same shit. I can only assume those are the same people responsible.

will do then

>Oh and one more thing. Under no circumstance should you engage with /pol/tards as that constitutes a grave violation of our laws.. Now go. There is much to do.

Attached: 10571959392368852992_screenshots_2013-06-02_00007.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Night eating you?

Attached: David_Hatter.png (250x250, 85K)

I'm more of a sabbatfag myself fuck Lacroix right in his bucci

Trannies are like what? .1% of the population? How did they get to be so popular to love so fucking fast? There are ton's of movements with more people and have the added bonus of not being both fucking hideos outside of EXTREME exceptions and not trying to push their shit on kids but dont get one tenth the support dick choppers get.
Why though? All a snipped clit needs to do is post a picture of their hollowing fucking mug with some form rainbow in the equation and being to perform a task normal people do every day like go to the store without crying or be able to raise a child without sexually abusing it they're GUARANTEED to get at least several comments in support of them. It's baffliing as it it cannot be the reason women get online attention (people want to fuck them). Even gays and the mentally retarded, for whom there's actual merit in being able to perform simple tasks.
Why the trannies aomgst so many more deserving get such support

Attached: 1544496909586.jpg (520x548, 24K)

OHNONONNOO ONO ONONONONONO

Attached: D986DC6F-0395-47CD-905F-E555BD6CD331.jpg (750x614, 225K)

Will do

Attached: e9f8805a4683_sebastian_lacroix___sketches_by_erstwhilesky-dch313f.png (1280x1300, 915K)

I wanna eat Rudi's ass!

yeah. I don't go on CP threads too much but they seem to have improved since the E3 demos. I honestly dont care if people want to shit talk devs for whatever reason but its annoying when they sit there and repeat over and over like this place is their own personal echo chamber.

You don't like cunny user?

Bro, the big pharmas make fortune subduing and destroying the population, making them rely on expensive hormone treatments.

>its annoying when they sit there and repeat over and over like this place is their own personal echo chamber.
Yet you want the same thing by circlejerking and filtering anyone negative about the game.

Why doesn't he have pointy ears or grey skin?

Cyberpunk or Bloodlines 2
Which has the worst threads?

I remember blacklight being fun when it first came out.

feline aids

>CP

You must be incredibly new here or you would not have used that acronym. Still calling the FBI, though.

Wouldnt be suprised if he were of high gen

>i hope this video game is bad
neo Yea Forums everybody

The waypoints are far worse than the compass
JUST

I was his wunderkind...

Attached: comment_3TVCY6hshXvrAU52DxZdC0xVja5pc3Mb.gif (500x280, 563K)

Other way around.

Small studio and tiny budget please understand and support so we can make more games(pre-order the premium deluxe collector’s edition + season pass, thanks)

You can say negative things about the game. but sitting there and spouting /pol/ buzzwords and stupid shit from V5 that isnt even in the game isnt doing that its just shitposting.

talk about how the combat is subpar and needs to be fixed. talk about things that are actually related to gameplay and the story and how you think it could be better. even if you have zero confidence in the devs at least state the game that you ideally want.

Because paradox are hacks. I know IRL burn victims with more messed up faces.

Cyberpunk because the “criticism” is unwarranted.
VTMB2 looks so fucking bad and deserves every bit of criticism

>isn't even in the game

How did you know that? Is it out already? Have you 100% completed it? Link to torrent dude.

Yea Forums hasnt been a cheese pizza place for over a decade now. its all normies and /pol/ tourists now

Literally not one thing has been said about trannies and yet each thread is full of tranny posters. It isn't critiscism and no ones talking about being mad about how the gameplay looks. It's just trolls

Go on Yea Forums for an hour and come back to me about that

When the devs are focused on pushing a cringy agenda instead of making an actual good game, then yes I hope it flops big time.
Don’t even get me started on the pre-order bonuses, different editions and a fucking season pass.

but user there already has been confirmations.
malks having dementation instead of domination like they do in V5 is already confirmed. but go on and give me your links as to where rudi is. oh wait you cant

Too bad. Because as a tabletop I actually like VtM more than Cyberpunk. Still, Cyberpunk 2077 does look like a much more competently put together game. On the other hand Bloodlines 2 has a potential Tremere waifu.

Pls buy our SJW turd

Attached: F065D42B-2E7B-4D4D-BA46-17C3BBB4A6B3.jpg (750x589, 143K)

Yea Forums is nothing but sneed posting

they've talked about the politics of the game being inoffensive shit like tradition vs technological prowess as time moves on and the unwillingness of vampire elders to move with it. if that sets you off, then anything will.

Give the fucking torrent link you stingy fuck

There are cunny posters user

Yeah same, I fucking wish CDPR were making a WoD game instead. I have no faith in this sequel at all considering the devs and the publisher.

>Must be low Humanity.

How big can they grow really?

Yeah and gender politics too :)
What pr-o-noun will you use?

Attached: FFE817AB-AB5C-4943-85C1-1D125F91FFBB.jpg (1024x585, 133K)

bloodlines2.com/en/malkavian

literally on their website

Yea Forums is more worried about sjw and tranny shit than seeing if the devs will fix gameplay and more about gameplay we haven't seen.

Attached: 1560553467234.png (1876x1200, 351K)

I would prefer them to make Baldur's Gate 3 actually. Not that I have something against Larian, I just don't see their vision. CDPR has much better storytelling chops.

The blood resonance and Tremere being bombed is in the game. There is V5 shit all over it.

They also talked about how times have changed, and they can't write the same way they did, because would be offensive in the current political climate, which is pure bullshit, an artist should be free to write whatever and however he wants, not worry about some random schmuck getting offended because a joke was made.
I'm talking malks, fish malks are offensive in heir opinion, I love fishmalks and I want more fishmalks.

Attached: 1532874948949.jpg (600x665, 149K)

It isn't entirefly V5 Though user. Personally to me the Tremere getting fucked it great.

I hate that shit too but it doesnt do anything sperging about it here. i like using this site so i dont have to constantly have that shit thrown in my face or shoved down my throat but then these guys bring it here and do it for them.

That's not a torrent for the whole game you dickhead. Stop attention whoring if you're not going to deliver.

Except it makes no sense in universe especially when we're dealing with a clan that can make it so sunlight doesn't enter a given area and put out a fire with a thought.

big enough that he doesn't get blood on his moustache

well if that was the case tremere would be mary sue untouchable gods but they arent.

I'm playing Ventrue for the first time in Bloodlines 1. I'm leveling social stats for the most part but what's the best option for combat? All they've got is mass suicide and the ability to die slower, nothing busted like Thaumatergy or Protean

well fortitude allows you to tank so you could go melee

Guns. Go shoot niggers in the face. Melee is only useful in the beginning and brawling only makes sense against the gargoyle.

>ALL Nosferatu have to have grey skin and pointy ears, because reasons

Nope. They're just fugly pieces of shit, many are fugly pieces of pus, very rarely will any of them look cool enough to look like a classic vampire bat like vampire. Nosferatu can also use Obfuscate to make themselves look normal, at least their previous normal mortal appearance. In time, they become uglier and uglier and uglier, becoming more similar in appearance to the Antediluvian Nosferatu.

>mary sue untouchable gods
>let's have humans kill their literal bloodgod ante with a fucking dronestrike when it took literal magic sunlight lasers to weaken the ravnos ante enough to then spirit nuke to death

Yeah fuck off and eat a bullet, retard.

Cyberpunk 2077 for $60 includes:
>Game
>World Compendium detailing the game's setting and lore
>Postcards from Night City
>Map of Night City
>Stickers
>Digital gamw soundtrack
>Digital art booklet featuring a selection of art from the game
>Digital Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook
>Wallpapers for desktop and mobile

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 for $90 includes:
>Game
>Digital soundtrack
>Ingame outfits
>Ingame weapon skins
>Some story DLC

Tremere isn't dead retard. The clan just got fucked

Saying someone with burns on their face is the equates to a monstrous inhuman horror that cannot possibly be a real person and must be a monster to any human that sees it is pretty fucking lazy, retarded, and frankly insulting to burn victims.

Retconned, get fucked.

Attached: Ravnos_image.jpg (500x662, 158K)

A dronestrike couldn' take out a fucking brujah nightclub get the fuck out of here with your nonsense.

They release around the same time, this game is fucked.

Every game that gets consecutive threads on Yea Forums like this are eventually diluted like this. It's just the way of things

the ravnos ante is WAY older and far more powerful than tremere ever was. also i dont think he died in the drone strike

Ventrue have Fortitude. This in combination with melee gets shit done.
Last leg of the game throws away the diplomatic aspect almost entirely in favor of combat. Although I would invest in some good gun for the final boss fight. Good luck hitting him in melee.

Yeah it could the fuck are you on? Also
>Brujah NIGHTCLUB
HAHAHAHAHA

Lads, is this guy just an unfortunate coward or actually a mastermind playing the strings for the Tzimisce Antediluvian.

Attached: LambachRuthven.png (925x723, 311K)

Who cares if it got retconned if I'm not buying it and nobody else is? The real canon still exists, despite what the retarded writers at nu wolf think. Not even rabid SJW weirdos consider V5 playable and still us V20. Get fucked.

I'm sure all the burn victims reading this will thank you for your valiant defense of their honor.

using filters takes out nearly all of his posts. we just need to be better at not giving him (You)s

Real question-why is bloodlines lacking in good porn?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1559528285303.jpg (900x900, 105K)

>Chimestry

Imagine actually thinking the Ravnos Antediluvian died

Attached: 1560120807961.png (535x535, 545K)

WW wrote themselves into a corner, and rather than just start from scratch, or create an entire new game post gehenna, they stitched everything together into a cancerous blob.

good rebuttal, dickhead. Completely ignore every other point like the coward faggot you are.

his entire clan was wiped out in the process

I wouldnt mind more heather porn. for such an old game they made their girls really sexy

thanks bro i really appreciate it
t. burn victim

kinda proving my point bud

Reminder that this person used to write for White Wolf

Attached: 1CC7D4A4-799D-48A4-B85B-A8979B6CDF78.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

thats okay because the devs never followed the books perfectly to begin with. they might use some stuff from V5 but they already have shown that they are taking the lore in their own direction.

Nice cover as he hides while everyone thinks hes dead like the eldest

not a fucking argument

Why does it seem toreadorchads are the only clan getting laid in the afterlife?

>vampires
>afterlife

heather is ugly user

Well, to be fair, that's a good point. V5 lore is frankly speaking retarded. They pretty much shot themselves in the foot after they removed fucking Sabbat from equasion in favour of bland Anarchs that nobody ever gave a fuck about. Not to mention the plethora of some very unpopular retcons.

how long until the suicide

Isn't it straight to hell for them or did that get retcond

Thinbloods are more likely to leave a legit corpse blood and all since their curse is literally weaker, and therefore, "thinner" in generation 14th & 15th are the thinbloods, 13th and lower are still luckily more typical vampire, and the most powerful generation is the 3rd generation, the Antediluvians. 1st generation is literally Kain himself, and all his 2nd generation childer were diablerized by the 3rd, causing the generational weakness because of the act of diablerie. Since the 14th & 15th are the closest vamps towards humans, they are Kain's last hope of happiness and some kind of miracle. If a thinblood performs diablerie on a 13th generation, or their sire, their generation rises, which is why diablerie is performed in the first place, but it reduces your humanity a lot, and gives you a dark, unholy aura for some time, giving away your act of diablerie on a vampire, which is usually a very serious crime except in certain circumstances.

16th generation and beyond? I don't fucking know, as Jesus, or that YEHWAHEH fella.

>socialist
>anarchist
He cant hear the irony with his airpods huh

I hope you can join the sabat this time

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1557247789505m.jpg (1024x931, 100K)

>debasing your condition by engaging in useless sex acts

Yeah, into the fire you go. You're not a real vampire.

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Olivia_Hill

>Samuel has LaCroix' voiceactor
Am I the only person who doesn't hear any resemblance?

Attached: Takemenow.webm (1280x720, 968K)

Isn't it impossible to have vampires higher than 15th generation, since thinbloods can't embrace?

>t. smelly sewer rat

There is no Sabbat in V5. I have a suspicion that the game might push Anarchs on you.

on the other hand, they're so high gen that two 15th gen vampires might very well have a baby

it wasn't actually retconned

Attached: weekofnightmares.png (818x1056, 322K)

Because they are attractive and charming and aren't
-limpdicked
-fugly
-nerds
-smelly
-otherkin aka animal larpers
-autistic "rebells"

Thinblood Alchemy might enable 16th gen, but they'd probably either be just as powerful as 15th gen, or would literally just be ghouls.

>20-30hrs
Dunno how to feel
wccftech.com/bloodlines-2-to-last-25-30-hours/

Stop reminding me that VTMB2 forces me to play as thinblood.

Fuck I hope they don't do that

So would a vampire-ish baby from two really high gen thinbloods be stronger or weaker than either of its parents?

>Saying someone with burns on their face is the equates to a monstrous inhuman horror that cannot possibly be a real person and must be a monster to any human that sees it is pretty fucking lazy, retarded, and frankly insulting to burn victims.

God? Is that you? Fuck off and take away Kain's curse now please. Give him a fucking rest, and stop raping all those goddamn people every day. Holy fuck not even your first son could do such a thing.

Fucking asshole.

Biased

Attached: 01001.jpg (728x646, 103K)

Is he like the least deformed nos ever?

>week
>lol it was years

Caine, just say you're sorry

Attached: 10101.jpg (728x598, 100K)

>the devs of the game are white
>most of the players buying the game are white
>the mab complaining about the what is white
>”FUCK WYPIPO!”
Someone please explain the logic behind this

it would be a really fucked up situation to say the least as it's not even sure the curse would properly transfer because the vamp-baby was actually created properly
there would be some massive metaphysical repercussions

and course, if it became known a thinblood baby happened said baby would last about 3 hours before a literal army descended upon it to kill the fuck out of it

Attached: 10010.jpg (728x705, 118K)

I never played VTMB1, is this low budget look and clunkiness expect for the sequel? It looks and feels like a bigger Vampyr or something

Attached: 1560278883002.gif (261x253, 1.44M)

Attached: 16th_gen.png (844x1199, 1.58M)

Great! That makes 50 playthroughs so I can explore all the pro-nouns.

The game has nothing to do with rudi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LIFT THE CURSE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK ABEL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cute. Would fuck.

Just bought Bloodlines. Can I just start or is there a patch ?

Attached: 1414422123979.jpg (500x375, 19K)

Blacklight was great you fag.
It's actually less janky than the first.

I have a feel that this game will have more diverging paths based on the factions that will allow bigger differences between playthroughs.
At least I hope.

not to me :'(

Attached: 1558010480043.jpg (1100x1405, 567K)

>He no longer has any sexual drive. All vampire wants is blood.
If that were true then all Vampires would be mindless monsters without any concern in the world save blood itself. All vampires struggle with the same desires as the do when they were mortal. Be that sex, money, power, etc. or any combination thereof. But now they are also compelled by blood to control the beast otherwise they will mindlessly frenzy without it.

is this another tranny western rpg garbage game?

What? Hes in it the dev confirmed it in the malk stream

No, the first game is one of the best RPGs ever made and the best vampire game ever made.
The sequel looks like an easy downgraded cashgrab made by literal who devs to milk nostalgia filled fans.
Like Torment: Tides of Numenera was to Planescape: Torment.

Unofficial patch

>bought bloodlines

user...

have sex

Just put a bag on her head

Attached: 263FA913-FEC5-4B20-A51F-0356550D27D1.jpg (960x756, 179K)

no he isnt shitposter

>I have so much invested in this game.
Fucking why?
It's not Troika, it's a fucking shovelware studio.
Get a fucking grip. Fuck.

Yeah he is go watch the stream. I bet you dont even like vtm and are just another faggot troll

Depends. If you got the GoG version, then you are good to go. Just launch the game and enjoy. The steam version I think has to be manually patched.

>cringe dialogue showing off that he's gay and little else
Kind of annoying that americans can't tone down their politics for even a second.

gameplay, so people can bitch about the game instead of tumblr
youtube.com/watch?v=_oYJAnhvgNk

Yikes good that the sequel will be more respectful and not pander to horny incels.

what if a human diablerized a vampire

Source?

Americans can’t make good RPGs anymore. Leave that to the Europeans

Revised and V20 clearly state that vampires no longer enjoy sex and substitute that for drinking blood. They are living corpses, their "equipment" no longer works.

>flat chest
it's not looking good, fella's

Attached: 1101500-sm_asylum_10014[1].jpg (1024x819, 419K)

Doubt it. His wife veered deep into SJW territory in recent years.

i have seen the stream and he isnt. post proof faggot

Ghoul, until the blood wore off.
For it to actually count as diablerie, you need to consume the soul, and I don't know if mortals can do that.

That’s more or less how Tremere came to be.
Bad thing is you get their soul too and they might just take over and grab your body

Go watch it. You clearly aren't a fan if you werent in the threads waiting on the clan reveals i'm not gonna spoonfeed you. If I were wrong the post would be removed already

Good luck with that. You have 5 seconds before a vampire rips your head off. Unless you are a supercompetent hunter. Even if - they wouldn't know how to diabelrize them.

>Paradox: we're doing thing you like
>Fanbase: Great!
>Paradox: We're also interjecting our politics
>People that won't play the game: WOOHOOOOOOO!
>Fanbase: Oh for fucks sake, not another one

Manufactured wedge issue by leftists & socialliberal neolibs.
Same deal with homosexuality, less than 2% of the pop most of the political attention.

The game is only 20-30 hours long if you do the sidequests... Imagine being hyped for a game you can beat in 2 sittings.

They more or less experimented on a Tzimisce to figure out how Embrace works. Afterwards they found Saulot and diabelrized him.

Well I'm praying hes not completely insane now

It will be 35 hours with the story DLC releasing afterwards. Pre-order the deluxe edition + season pass right now!

1st game: Fuck puritans, this is underground shit, we've got all different sorts of opinions and commentary
2nd game: SJW's politics are underground right? Well if you disagree with MY politics you shouldn't play MY game

Attached: 1513626332926.jpg (611x419, 31K)

Mod support my man

It can't be that hard, you just keep sucking really hard until you absorb them

Rumors are that antediluvians would let foolish humans do it on purpose, possessing their bodies, and that’s why they would stay hidden and live as different personas through the ages

Dude, I just played through VTMB for the nth time and it took me two days. I need the length to be reasonable for my infinite playthroughs.

>literally COLDSTEEL THE HEDGEHOG but unironically

Who the shit are they making this game for? Because it's most certainly NOT for VTMB-fans.

Is the drawfag still around?

Attached: 1559243281132m.jpg (1024x865, 61K)

>tfw Tr*mere got btfo

Attached: tien.jpg (1024x679, 69K)

Trans people!

It's from the new tabletop edition. He's not in the game proper. And yeah, new V5 edition is universally despised, because of shit like this. Among other things.

Currently drawing rudi bbc porn

>No blue eye
Drawfag a shit

Attached: 1555884474099.jpg (429x410, 27K)

how exactly did the tremere clan get fucked with in the new version?

can you be a nos in 2?

Attached: AE3C1A49-B895-4EA3-9510-B788543164B2.jpg (750x1152, 236K)

That shrektnet nossie database or whatever it is got leaked and the main tremere chantry got USA'd

Assamite tipped the Second Inquisition about the location of their Vienna Chantry.

Nice shitpost

No. Also, no Gangrel. I guess to difficult to implement.

lame

It kinda sucks that the Tremere finally got theirs not as a comeuppance from shitting on like five clans but by a lucky shot by humans

Not yet hopefully eventually though more clans as free dlc confirmed

What do devs have against Tremere anyway? In every event they are the ones getting aBTFO'd.

Attached: 28E037C5-7990-4EBA-89D8-379418FD4EB8.jpg (773x666, 119K)

Probably waiting for the shitposting to die down. Same thing with the toreador with malk bf poster

this has to be fake

Payback for Saulot and gargoyles. I would fuck them up even more if it were up to me

Fake tweet.

everyone is jealous of us because Tremere are by far the best and cutest clan out of all of them

No fucking way lmao!

To be fair, I do have a hard on for bookish, scholarly goth girls.

you should all have it filtered by now tbqh

>gangrel
I thought Malkavians were supposed to be the raving lunatics

>spoiler
You misspelled Malkavian, friend

Attached: J8Gdv42Lo-i-h-p-ce6kyx.jpg (1436x1280, 163K)

Tremere are still around, they were hurt sure but they're recovering

Realistically, how many vampires would it take to kill Dracula?

Attached: 1559341862282.jpg (680x383, 29K)

A lot. He's a 5th generation Tzimisce motherfucker.

Tell me about Malk, why does she wear the mask?

one particularly powerful, cunning, or lucky vampire like any other elder

Just RUHRUHRUHRUHRUDIIIIII

doesn't Dracula have a magic sword that causes aggravated damage and absorbs blood on hit i imagine an old vampire like him would be near impossible to kill

I don't get why no one is saying it: he is clearly a ghoul. Got some minor nastiness from drinking Nos blood but not a full on transformation. That's why he is the door guy. He's a lackey.

don't filter evade you faggot

The game refers to him as "the Nosferatu" though, not as a ghoul

Have dilation

He turns into the vampire boogie man.

Attached: Caiaphas_Smith.jpg (652x836, 189K)

Is it true there will be no ghouls in Bloodlines2?

>look mom I posted it again xD

Attached: 1560105547181.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Rudi would do it easily

That's not how ghouls work. Especially Nos ones. Knox for instance, looked fine.
I guess it's just devs fucking up Nosferatu design. To be fair - aside from the PC Nosferatu didn't look particularly monstrous in the original Bloodlines. Probably because more hideous faces fucked with lipsync and facial animations.

Who even said anything like that?

Can’t wait to join Ruhdi’s gang of tr an-nies and kill some white people

Heard rumors but I don't know if someone read an article where they said yes or no yet

No sexy female ghouls, too problematic.

Attached: 1367283219392.jpg (820x721, 100K)

But we have (relatively) sexy female Tremere waifus. I'll take it.

Knox wasn't Tung's ghoul

What females?

Attached: 4DC07A12-10E3-4FD4-91AD-2C767DAC1BBB.jpg (1024x1010, 100K)

Website.

Attached: 1560612121380.png (1866x786, 1.6M)

Where did they say such tho

You're pretty sad.

""sexy"" is a strech, she looks like a generic female you find at a generic nightclub, those Bloodlines NPC had sexy characters and npcs.

Attached: 1532613925383.jpg (1600x1200, 598K)

VTMB1 had sexy characters, but Ming sure as hell wasn't one. She was Asian goblina.

>pwease like us mentally ill disgusting tra- nnies

Well, her hairstyle rendering got fucked. Also, her proportions are out of the whack. She's a Tzimisce in disguise I suspect.

oh no no no look at this dude's taste

The sequel will have nothing like this

Attached: 1646B42A-9E39-41CD-9346-FEDFCFCD3CD6.jpg (1119x829, 75K)

>That's not how ghouls work
It specifically is in 2e.

>petite chinese girls in Chinatown
>Pale goth girl in log dresses
>Female gangrel

Attached: 1527773540780.jpg (388x333, 12K)

Well, putting a Tremere in a night club and not in some dusty library is strange.
Tremere are scholars of dark arts, Toreador or even Ventrue fit more in a Club.

>there are those who have found foot faced chink attractive
She was ugliest female NPC. She didn't even had tits to redeem her like Heather did. Even that Nosferatu chick Imalia was more fuckable than her.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (300x260, 14K)

Based VV poster

Attached: 066461aaa30241824904170e9ddadbaf.jpg (1095x730, 232K)

Really any clan can work with being in a club other than nosferatu. There are toreador and brujah harpies, afterall.

But Ming was fucking hideous!
She looked weird as fuck.

She was fine.

Attached: 1545176117588.jpg (864x926, 135K)

Unironically looks like a drag queen.

why did you post Isaac in drag?

Well, at least she has boobs and shows off her navel. In 2019, that's a small miracle.

Seriously, what were they thinking when they were making that face? It can't be that they can't make attractive Asian girls, because they can. So wtf were they thinking with Ming's man-goblin-atrocious face.

Wrong image.

Attached: 1532736103877.jpg (596x1000, 324K)

She looks pretty good for a
squid

Well yeah, we have pic related ruling one in VTMB, but some settings fit more with some clans than others.

Attached: 52c13126b7f3b77b_1200xH.jpg (1080x1350, 478K)

There isn't a single redeeming quality about her face. It doesn't even look like woman's face. I wouldn't even call her a tranny. She just looks terrible on every level.

>she'll never rip and tear you apart
why even live bros

Attached: 1559096447631.jpg (500x576, 180K)

Yukie best girl

Attached: 1532754583715.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Literally neanderthal tier features.

Attached: Neanderthal-DNA_0.jpg (927x630, 44K)

The pyramid needs all kinds, user. Keeping a place of elysium is a good way to keep tabs on other vampires, especially if it has spying rituals in place. You can also play the angle of "I'm not one of those kinds of tremere, you can trust me"

>you will pick best Clan right user

Attached: op.jpg (640x640, 39K)

The character could work in the sense that he's pretending to be those things to get the easily manipulated and lesser under his fold so he could use them in some sort of power play while acting like some modern, leftist paragon, but realistically he'd never be used in that way because that could possibly imply bad things about people within those organizations and VTMB is all about punching up, right?

Attached: 1531219671806.jpg (960x720, 100K)

I really want to meet Christof and Anezka in VTMB2.

Attached: Good.png (1253x707, 630K)

But I can’t be Lasombra?

That's right user, I will be picking clan Tremere.

Attached: 1559153930136.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

>tfw no qt loli vampire hunter gf

Attached: 456.jpg (1100x1269, 73K)

He looks like a furry Gangrel to me

no he's black, see? so he has to be a literal ape

Of course.

Malkavians are cute!

Attached: Malkheartsyou1.jpg (1047x884, 198K)

You can pick discount Lasombra, the Ventrue

>Lasombra lost Obtenebration

Attached: 1557782526593.jpg (380x380, 50K)

FYI Malkavians are some of the smartest kindred, unironically.

Attached: Aristotle_portrait.jpg (424x550, 26K)

>all these people bitching about a Nosferatu being not ugly enough
>no one, not a single user in any of these threads, has pointed out the "thinblood" Slugg has the disciplines and clan weakness

Fuck. V5.

Didn't he get final death'd?

kill yourself you obsessed sperglord

Non-canon

>750x614
Your white knighting burn victims? Will they fuck you? How will they fuck you?!?

Ofcourse I'm going to pick ventrue.

>Slugg has the disciplines and clan weakness
It can happen to thin bloods

no because they didn't put it in the fucking game

Attached: nosferatu.gif (500x400, 338K)

Malkavians have the power of insight, their minds are like a connected hive of information, its just a matter of learning to control that power.

Raving lunatics pre-V5 were Tzimice, no idea what it is in V5 haven't read it yet.

Salubribros when will it be our time again?

>he doesn't have a qt burn victim gf

just end it now, lad

Did you even play it?
I get the idea that one salty faggot started a hatetrain and other bored faggots followed it because bored faggots enjoy bitching about everything and nothing.

PC has one of the best lines when dealing with her. She flat out asks you why are you actually helping her in her hunt. One of the responses is: "Dunno, I just like killing stuff". It's adorable.

I bet they're one of the DLCs, playing as Nos can be a completely different experience if does right

You can also enable it with editing the .cfg file like in the pic related, without installing the plus patch.

Attached: skipintro.png (756x297, 19K)

Is that a thing in V5? If so, what the fuck does "thinblood" even mean?
I was under the impression they're kind of weaker caitiff in V5, which is why we get actual disciplines, instead of being beach-abiding undead hobos.

Tzim and Tramere.

It's too bad you have to wade through all that bullshit to get to the genius.

this one always gets me

Attached: venus.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

Bullshit, nowhere is it said that God doesn't care about vampires. In the Gehenna books vampires could save their souls if they were pious enough. Also pious kindred are immune to true faith damage and can enter religious buildings. There are definitely religious kindred and within that group muslim kindred.
Also kindred get a psychological kick from acting out sexual fantasies, this is especially a thing when they have high humanity.

I've read a bit through a corebook. The lore is bullshit. The mechanics are simply not fun. Previous mechanics were fine. It's a poorly thought out book.

>confirmed
WHat
WHAT? They can't, Gangrel doesn't deserve this shit

What's the cure?
Is it a punk band or something?

Why are Brujahs so gay?

>imagine being cursed because you were just too high IQ

Attached: Malakai.png (469x368, 386K)

Not nuObsidian

Thin bloobs are just lesser vampires with some strange power here and there, basically a thin blood doesn't have enough of Caine blood in his veins, but can inherit some of his sire's Clan traits.
I think all of Gen 16 vampires are thin bloods.

Gay is okay and rebellious.

Attached: brujah.jpg (1800x1809, 663K)

Thin blood gen start at 14.

As someone who played for over two decades at the table, this actually doesnt irritate me that much and could present interesting role playing opportunities.

>I never played VTMB1, is this low budget look and clunkiness expect for the sequel?
yes the first game is great but it was near unplayable when it first launched, horrible combat and half way through to the game you HAD to use combat to solve missions

So then the term is completely meaningless, now.
Brilliant.

What's bullshit and not fun then?
Because the mechanics are really fluid as in that the storyteller can pick and throw away what he likes and doesn't. Also the base mechanics are good because they allow you to solve a situation with a few dice rolls if you want that or go for the standard round based setup. Older pnp rpgs really take out the rythm of a game by forcing you to roll too much, this game doesn't have that if you don't want to.

Too bad that his twin sister was shit.

Thought that was Rob Halford for a second

youtube.com/watch?v=6FqNGg9g2AU

Wasn't the first game around that time as well?

Gas the rudipoos, clan war now

Streum On or Larian

>pious
That had nothing to do with it. Ferox still got dusted. He was just testing to see if they could still be overall decent people. All in all though God really only gives a shit about one vampire.

Yeah, my bad, 15 Gen is all thin blood
Not really, you can gain strange powers being a thin blood, plus you still can diablerize other vampire to gain more power.

But user God cares about everyone.

>implying God cares about anything beyond his autistic fits
lmao

>All in all though God really only gives a shit about one vampire.
And both of them are giant manchilds.

>Caine, stop being a little shit and say you're sorry
>NUH-UH!
>HUH-UH!
>NUH-UH!
>HUH-UH!
And then the world went to shit

I don't know why noone is telling you but it's clearly a scarred lacroix hiding as a Nosferatu, as evidenced by your observation and the fact he has the same VA
Also some promo material said he might still be alive

Better than white knighting the cucks devs like a lot of the bootlickers in this thread does

The fact that God only wants an apology is autism in itself. Caine literally invented death and the concept of murder.

Yeah but the first game was great, this will be pure shit.

taaaaaake me now

>not wanting to let go of your pride

Not wanting to derail the thread but more or less every abrahamic religions emphasizes that letting go of your pride and ego is an important step to enlightment. Lucifer didn't get that and so he got bitchslapped out of heaven.

>Caine tell God he want to atone and apologize to Adam
>God buy it and fucking resurrect Adam
>Cain kill him again
>God's face when

Attached: 1558325285840.jpg (230x255, 17K)

Attached: 114.jpg (750x517, 46K)

>Devs Reckon the Voice Cast Is ‘Ridiculously Good’

Attached: 1560631973387.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

This is b8 but I will dissect it anyways.
>a scarred lacroix
The curse of vampirism always restores you. You don't get disfigured from an explosion, you get sent into Torpor until you recover, and then you awaken in the same condition as when you were originally Embraced.
>hiding as a Nosferatu
He would never. He's too vain.
>Also some promo material said he might still be alive
No. A retarded magazine article was speculating on which Bloodlines 1 characters might be returning. They didn't have any INSIDER INFO on the subject. There is no "promo material" that mentions Lacroix. At all.

Again, in this universe even luci got slapped down by Gods autism, not some meta-screw up on his part.

isnt it abel

Based and factpilled.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.53.38 PM.png (1176x442, 111K)

Its not autism when you're right about it. Then its just retardation of the other party.

*euro failing*

Which clans do you guys hope they'll add?
I'm not planning on playing as nossie or gangrel so for me they can stay gone but I wouldn't mind having assamites as the stealth clan. Basically kindred hashashin would be pretty cool.

Woah based devs! After release we might reach the same number of clans lile the first game! Pre-order the deluxe edition + season pass now!

it is, that user is just stupid

I fail to see what the problem with revealing themselves would be. Everything literally went fine with them on Earth until God decided to personally fuck them.

I'm looking forward to wandering around a dark and rainy Seattle, talking to characters, and seeing my own legs.

I'm definitely leaning towards nebulation myself, user.

it will be gangrel -> nosferatu -> lasombra -> assamite

if nosferatu get included I miiiiiiiiiiiight pirate

>After release we might reach the same number of clans lile the first game!
The tweet pretty much confirms we'll have more

First game had Phil LaMarr as a fat black dude with an afro wearing sunglasses and a Lakers jersey at night time selling black market shit out of a van. VTMB2 has no chance to compare.

How? It doesn’t say that at all wtf

Idea:
Delay the launch of the game and fix that horrible combat and crappy animations, while they also add the other clans.

Nosferatu and Gangrel for sure.
I'd really love to get Tzimisce though.

gunplay looks fine

>who those clans may be we can't say at the moment

It's very likely that Nos, Gangrel, are already in. The reason they can't tell more is because there are additional clans they want to reveal. Otherwise why not just say Nos and Gangrel are going to be in later?

So, is Ville Valo looking guy a Malkavian from the trailer, or not?

If you're talking about the kindred, it would result in their near extinction.

We don't know until we hear him speak. If he sounds like Neil Ross, then yes and malkpilled. If not, then no and toreadorpilled.

Friendly reminder the current structure of playable clans- one "signature" Discipline and one generic Discipline- strongly implies there will be very few new clans added, unless they abandon this for DLC clans.
>Otherwise why not just say Nos and Gangrel are going to be in later?
Because the base game isn't even finished, yet. They don't know exactly how many clans, or which ones, will be added post-launch. Are you retarded?

Personally, I think he's a Toreador. He looks like one + rose pin. Seems fitting.

it is, I'm just stupid and mixed up the two

You rude fuck

wut. I don't think you realize what you're talking about now user. God punished Lucifer (and the other Fallen) because they revealed themselves to humanity to help them stave off an apocalypse one of the angels predicted. It was just another autism fit.

Because they can’t even answer if the quest markers can be turned off.

>one "signature" Discipline and one generic Discipline
That will work fine for Nos and Gangrel.
I guess Lasombra and Tzimisce too...

Hopefully he's not. We don't need another Malkavian on the cover.

No it doesn’t, at all?
Which is weird considering the only game the devs that wasn’t completely shit is a shooter.

So the VA, and the fact he looks like a burn victim and not any nos we've ever seen doesn't hint anything to you?
I actually really don't want it to be lacroix

Hey, you even called yourself stupid. Don't worry, user, we all make mistakes.

user, Neil Ross, Gary Golden's VA voices Malkavian on the trailer/cover + they made the guy look like unfucked version of Gary, does this mean that guy on the cover is Gary Golden who somehow got rid of his curse and unfucked his face? Exactly.

NPC: "Go into that room and drink the blood of 5 women for 10 EXP."
(Room full of 30 male character models mingling around.)
NPC: "You must ask them all for their individual pronouns."

d r o p p e d

kinda feel like replaying the original with the plus patch. should i be a gangrel, ventrue, or toresnore?

Gary's VA voices a Malkavian.
Tung's VA voices a Tremere.
Your point?

Also, in V5 Nosferatu's disfigurements don't mean they'll be gremlins. Some of them are "not so ugly Nossies" who just happen to look like disfigured people/burn victims... you catch the idea.

final nights mod salubri

I hope so

Will the LGBT community be upset because Malkavian clan already represents mental illness in the game?

How many pro nouns at launch? I hope they add more instead of boring clans

>the VA
A voice actor is not their character. Voice actors are actual, real-world human beings just doing a job. Sometimes, they do roles other than the one you know them for. Shocking, I know.
> the fact he looks like a burn victim
I already explained this to you.
> and not any nos we've ever seen
Nosferatu clan curse is to be horrifically deformed. There's no hard rule on exactly how their deformation works.

what's the final nights mod like? i've never really modded vtmb

>Ville Valo
kek. I thought the same. The hair, eyes, nose, lips are very similar to his.

Gangrel for beast mode

literally the same game except instead of the regular clans they use the ones not in the base game.

Ironic. I remember saying he looks like Valo the first time I've seen him on the cover. And we didn't even see his face properly then.

Attached: vv.jpg (500x727, 125K)

Tremere!

i've already beaten the game as tremere :( appreciate the suggestion though, they are fun!

The Brujah in Redemption were cool, but I think that's because they're a different type of Brujah

It's just the first time that popped up in my head after seeing his face.

Give me my fucking Salubri

Then Gangrel! Animalism and Potean are super fun

Devs probably inspired after him.

-7 new clans/bloodlines
-Higher quality HUD assets
-Reworked disciplines (Presence giving bonus in dialogues for example)
-New disciplines
-Reworked inspection system. Items now don't even spawn unless you meet their inspection level.
-Hub & certain other music are now replaced by Schaffer's unused tracks. Licensed music are also replaced by other tracks, so no more Isolated but I like their selection.
-Introduction of Blood Heal & Buff as upgradable powers.
-New weapon balances
Finished as Salubri once, going with Ishtarri this time. I like their clan weakness system, they all have a vice that they need to indulge and in this case it's feeding. Whenever your blood pool is under 50% capacity, you lose humanity unless you feed. This kinda makes seduction useful.

Attached: 20190615004703_1.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

Stop typing like faggots

Toreador is one of the more fun clans because you get good starting social potential for the early game and are geared towards a celerity gunslinger in the late game, which is the most fun way to play.

i'm gonna give this a shot, thanks friendo

>Licensed music are also replaced by other tracks
CRINGE

>same hair
>same hair color
>same forehead size
>same eye shape
>same eye color
>same nose
>same lips
>same jawline
>same cheekbones
Yup. I'm thinking this is after who he got inspired after.

I wouldn't bet my money on that. They just look very similar to each other. That's all.

stop being a faggot incel

Have fun faggot. This is what plays instead of Isolated for example
youtube.com/watch?v=hLduzvpj6RE
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ27K8vZjHw
Santa Monica theme is the hub music of VtMB2's hub music, which is an unused track.
youtu.be/hq90bvH51oI
Police hunting theme is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzvwz5Fq54Q
I must have finished the game over 30 times over the years it was nice for a change.

Attached: 20190615161705_1.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

This is now a Camarilla thread
Invited :
Venreal niggas
Tories
Trememes
Nossies
Malk
GANGrel (even if they don't come anymore)
DO NOT LET ENTER :
Hunters
Brujah
Tzhomos

What if I'm a Camarilla loyalist Brujah?

Attached: hellenes.png (525x747, 427K)

Brujah only exist to rebel. Being a counter-jerker is worse than being a circle-jerker in most cases.

Mr LaCroix told me about you, right this way sir, enjoy the party.

Attached: 1556144366036.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

This is why you don't hire Malkavians as your bouncers

Damn Chuck, looking good man!

How many times

Attached: 1560222014415.png (791x611, 67K)

Thanks bouncer man
I'm angry
ANGRY about these anarchs

Attached: FalconPunch.webm (1920x1080, 2.58M)

A pawn I am guarding the party portal. Void this zone or my duty of surplus guard calling will prevail.
Got a raise + ghoul and 403