>2010
>"oh man i bet eventually they'll make a game with like 1000 Pokemon, or maybe with all regions!"
>2019
>

Attached: 1515888147923.png (1000x1006, 755K)

OOMP OOMP OOMP OOMP

Attached: Junichi_Oomp.png (400x428, 505K)

Daily reminder that if you bought either XY, ORAS, SM, USUM and LGBT, then you're part of the problem

What exactly is this problem, and how would purchasing these games make you a part of it?

Without changing the subject, if you could.

Attached: 234.jpg (674x768, 41K)

subpar games that added nothing to the franchise
purchasing those supports game freak and their practices, which is why they keep doing shit and getting away with it

>that added nothing to the franchise
What? In what way? If we're going with this logic, then what exactly did the games that you didn't mention add to the franchise that these games didn't?

>Inb4 something along the lines of "The pokemon suck/are forgettable"
That's literally just an opinion man

Add gen 5 to that list, it's when they started dumbing down the regions because retards kept getting lost in Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Gen 5 has tons of complex zones and dungeons, moreso than gen 3 and 4 even, the map looking more linear doesn't change that in the slightest.

>and dungeons
>dungeons

Attached: 2112212_1.png (314x278, 129K)

Please forgive me, I stopped after ORAS since no frontier, wasn't clear at the time if it would be in or not before it was out. Faggots who bought LGPE had NO excuse though since it was crystal (pun unintended) clear how bad it'd be with things being causalised as fuck

Caves, towers, sewers, stuff like that.
Just because Pokemon doesn't call those areas "dungeons" doesn't change that that's what they are.

are you mentally ill

When the DS came out, I thought since it had Super Mario 64, the next Pokemon game would be like Stadium, with a 3D world the scale of OoT or MM, for a reference of something the same console was capable of. Turns out, I had to wait 15 more years for that!

Attached: 1478887916126.jpg (632x921, 59K)

No i'm just correct.

play some video games retard

>Inb4 something along the lines of "The pokemon suck/are forgettable"
Gen 5 pokemon are the absolute fucking worst, and yet, BW2 is easily the best game in the series. The new games are shit because they're lazy as shit, not because they introduced shitty pokemon

XY is unfinished, it's stupidly easy and bland. There's literally no content compared to the previous games.
ORAS is a joke remake compared to HGSS
SM is optimized like shit and is full of cutscenes. USUM did absolutely NOTHING to improve the original game
LGPE is self explanatory

>Samefagging
Get help.

Yeah man, fuck balanced gameplay and quality in general, let's just pack as much dumb worthless shit in there as we can. Fucking pokeretards.

Escape Rope exists retard

>two people share an opinion so it must be a samefag!
Schizo or just retarded?
I'm betting on retarded, considering that you don't even know what a dungeon in a JRPG is.
Don't get help, just kill yourself.

But the gameplay isn't balanced and the "quality" is lower than it's EVER been before in the series.
If they actually polished the fuck out of Sword and Shield then i'd understand the cuts, but this is just laziness.

>they're only gonna feature pokemon that fit the aesthetic/story of the game
pokemon taking notes from SMT. pretty based desu

You mean what literally every Pokemon game ever did?
That doesn't mean they should not even include the code for older Pokemon, the whole point of the series is catching them all and transfering your collection into newer games. Especially now that there's a paid app for exactly that purpose.

>You mean what literally every Pokemon game ever did?
no, you're thinking of the addition of pokemon who fit the region and/or how they make regions around pokemon. this is the opposite in that they had the map in mind first

>anime poster
>thinks no one else on Yea Forums knows what a fucking dungeon is
Bait. Pokemon has an entire fucking series based around dungeon crawling, there's no way you don't know the term doesn't have to refer to a literal dungeon/tower keep.

Attached: 6844733.jpg (717x600, 115K)

You mean the map that looks like an N64 game?

map as in region

Yeah, it looks like shit.
No effort went into any part of this game.
Please tell me you're just baiting.

it does look like shit, but the direction they are going in I can get behind. I get that the appeal of pokemon for most is collecting everything but think of it like this: it just got way less autistic to collect them all for each individual game

>less content is a feature

you can abstract what I'm saying all you like without actual argument. I don't expect pokefags to like this change but I like it

Attached: 1538256905455.png (859x720, 786K)

b2w2 had one of the most interconnected maps though

>wanting a game with 900 shitmons to sort through before you get to the stuff that you actually want
>wanting 8 regions with level curves worse than Johto

>oh man one day they'll make a big pokemon mmo where you trade and battle with millions of other players, and can visit all regions
>meanwhile in 2019...

>pokemon mmo
that's kind of what go was, now that i think about it

except not really at all

Why would you ever expect a Pokemon game with every region? Do you know how many trainers, events, wild Pokemon, unqiue mechanics, etc. you'd need to code for?

except kind of. it's obviously not a typical MMO. it's very barebones with very little actual game but I'd consider it an MMO rather than an adventure game or some bullshit

>missing the point

if you niggers don't know what people are complaining about then don't comment, people are mad because they removed them completely from the games, you cannot transfer old mons to new games anymore unless it's on their list

older regions didn't have every pokemon available, but you could transfer your favorites from older games to use them online or in story mode

The Unova region was the Alola region of Pokemon games.

>older regions didn't have every pokemon available, but you could transfer your favorites from older games to use them online or in story mode
No.

And I'm not defending that. I'm saying that multiple regions in one game doesn't work when you consider the amount of stuff they'd need to put in. Kanto is the simplest region, and even it had to wait until Gen 4 to not be horribly gutted.

But you could, are you retarded?
The only time that wasn't the case was during the switch from GB to GBA due to technical limitiations.

lmao why would you want a game with all regions? I dare you to name a single iconic location in a Pokemon game. Why not just one new region that's actually big?

How do we make battling npcs not mind-numbingly boring?

Attached: 1559856303815.jpg (674x637, 39K)

> Wanting either of these
> When GF would need Nintendo to produce the first quantum console to even get them all on given their excuses
Duplicate models, quad Alolan Exeggutor, never forget

fewer and better npcs, not that it will happen

it's not the massive multiplayer game with classic pokemon gameplay that people would think of when you say Pokemon MMO.
Or I got monkey pawed extremely hard.

Make another game with shadow pokemon and double battles as the standard.