>Is heavily requested in Japan, one of their never evers
>Female and first quadraped aside from Venusaur
Yup, I'm thinking she's in, how are you bros celebrating

Attached: latest.png (1222x948, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eMeIad8hcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what would her stage be? please not shinshu field please god

Okami has no future other than re-releases that, no matter how much the game has been praised, can't even reach a million copies sold.

I fucking wish

>implying it won't be dante and vergil

Just like Banjo right?

everyone's saying female and dmc has no history with nintendo

banjo broke the no-future rule but keep saying that

reimu

She would be based.

Attached: amaterasu_okami.jpg (1460x821, 282K)

On top of being requested, Banjo could feasibly see the light of the day. Moreso than Amaterasu, which is at the hands of Capcom, who, no matter the redemption arc they've had over the last few years, remain one of the companies most conscious of the money generated by franchises and how this influences the creation of sequel for their franchises.
Okami has no future & you know it as much as I do.

If it has to be female why not just put Lara Croft in it? She's a bigger gaming icon than Amaterasu

>Banjo could feasibly see the light of the day
just stop

yeah sure
before banjo got in everyone said he'd never even get a new game but now that he's in it's all "yeah he can feasibly make a comeback"
absolutely pathetic

Didn't they just release a port of Okami recently? Besides again, Banjo has no future either. Capcom already got a free clone fighter with Ken, that made it worth it to get Amaterasu

Squenix already got their dlc rep

Also who the fuck likes squenix tomb raider

boring milquetoast never had a good game
amaterasu has more of a personality than lara croft and she can't even speak, and maybe hasn't had as big of an impact, but has had a better one

Attached: amaterasubig.jpg (1200x680, 241K)

Final Smash?

because "muh third party quota". but tbqh Amaterasu would be way more interesting of a character.

check link for a potential moveset

youtube.com/watch?v=2eMeIad8hcM

Moon Cave, specifically Orochi's lair

>force other characters to walk toward you to give you headpats

Old Lara with shorts obviously.

I wouldn't even be mad if they had a female monster hunter

Ammy would be a fantastic addition. Smash still doesn't have an *actual* Japanese character besides Ryu so she would be thematically distinct. Ammy and Reimu are my two top picks.

Attached: amaterasu_moveset.gif (1119x1094, 390K)

Dante would literally just be a worse Bayonetta. And unlike amat no one wants him

God I wish. I wish Okami got a little more love in general. I don't know how you go from one of the most artistically inspired and beautiful games ever, that is actually fun to play, to the studio getting dissolved and getting one incredibly lackluster sequel on the ds.

What happened? Okami is the greatest waste of a potential franchise of all time

This is a bad moveset. Why would she use divine instruments as specials and not as regular attacks, considering they are literally her regular attacks in the game? Why the fuck would you dedicate TWO of her specials to them and not to brush techniques?

it's just a moveset I found online, user, but you might be right.

>ywn Amaterasu take an exploding dump on Mario's head