B-but of course you can use our distribution platform to advertise your Epic Store exclusive game

>b-but of course you can use our distribution platform to advertise your Epic Store exclusive game
>1 year? o-ok..
>but remember to sell it later. You promise, r-right?

Attached: steam.jpg (635x834, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgOO-kqtBeE
steamcommunity.com/groups/GamesEpicExclusive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish Valve stopped being submissive beta virgins and outright deleted these publishers and their games off Steam.

Stupid idea, this only makes epic stronger. People get mad at epic for a reason, because they want to buy these games on steam.

Steam knows they can just sit back and wait it out
If egs wanted to compete they needed to do egs exclusive ingame content and not 100% game exclusive

I don't see anything wrong with kicking these shitty developers off Steam if they're just going to use it as a platform to advertise their game and then sell it on another platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgOO-kqtBeE

>Implying steam isn't directly screwing them by leaving these up.

>"Oh; It's not out yet. I guess I'll wait" X251, press [ENTER] to see more.

you're right that they shouldn't delete old games, but valve really should take action against this. like if a publisher/dev planned to release a game on steam but makes it epic exclusive for a year, or was epic exclusive at all, then take an 85% cut. otherwise, valve lowers their cut to 15%.

Valve is being chad as it can be. They don't give a fuck about the Epic Games Store because Epic is too busy embarrassing themselves

Games on timmy, boys.

Valve gets 100 USD I don't see how that's bad.
It's not like it got front page banners or anything.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15 Tim Sweeney on Twitter.png (640x323, 37K)

What does this screenshot even imply? That they're also putting their games on GOG? "We'd love to integrate with all of the game services" yeah too bad that doesn't also include Steam.

I hope GOG gives them a hard pass. Sweeney is a fucking parasite

Galaxy launcher (GoG launcher) 2 is coming and they want people to be able to add their other launcher accounts to it

>14 minute video
Did you really expect anyone to watch this?

lmao the gall of that guy

Epic Store is one of those experiments where they see, if they can just brute force through everything by simply throwing a shitton of money at every issue they encounter along the way.

If Fortnite should dry up in the near future, Epic is fucking finished.

>If Fortnite should dry up in the near future, Epic is fucking finished.

Epic will be fine as a whole because Unreal Engine will probably still be the go-to for game engines, but they won't have the fuck you money to throw around and waste like they have been for the Epic Games Store

>it’s a launcher that launches your launchers
Kek who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Yes because he spams it every thread.

I just learned that Chivalry 2 is also an EGS exclusive lol

It's like they actively want to encourage people to keep playing Mordhau instead.

>lets ban developers so that they will go to our competition free of charge
>lets make epic in the right

Youre fucking retarded

I made a curator page, mostly for my own reference and because the other group that I found which does the same thing is a broad "fuck Epic" raging autismo fest. I just want a quick Mark of Cain guide to reference.
steamcommunity.com/groups/GamesEpicExclusive

>Paid for product placement on the platform
>How dare they sell their game on other platform instead
???

Attached: 657896532311.jpg (326x294, 18K)

I don't have an issue with Epic Game store exclusivity. It's like whining about something being an Xbox exclusive when you already have an Xbox. It also gives devs a bigger revenue cut.

That being said. EGS sucks at the moment and needs to implement more of steam's features.

It's not banning developers because you suspect they will go to Epic retard, they have already GONE to Epic beforehand and merely used Steam to advertise their shit game. If you use it just for that you should not be allowed to be on the platform at all.

>not enjoying the free games

just picked up enter the gungeon

At that point why not just pirate rather than waste time making an account to log into all the time? If they're giving them away for free you don't even have a moral argument against it if that's your thing

>not enjoying the free games
But I am.

Attached: piratechad.png (976x658, 272K)

Valve will never do anything to acknowledge Epic aside from the Metro note calling them another PC store. Calling them a competitor makes them look legitimate.

I already have an account since ages ago when I wanted to mess with the engine

So do I but I’m still not downloading anything from it.

>Fortnite
>drying up

Yeah good luck with that

Attached: fortnite.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

>Losing track of your goals to flex
They're still going to make money for nothing here user. Removing it amounts to nothing but losers pretending some corporate decision was a personal achievement for them.

valve doesn't give a fuck apparently, which is based

so what's the big deal
free games on your library > piracy
if I have to format my PC for instance, it's all there indexed and all I have to do is click download
I don't like to pirate anyway I prefer to wait for sales.

>stop trying to analyse our numbers, there is nothing to see here.

Attached: tim.png (765x201, 27K)

>epic buys exclusivity by buying a large amount of copies
>"look how much our game sold!"

Discord 1: has its own launcher, and 2: already has a launcher-launcher

But of course their owned by le evil HoneyBearTienamenSquare.

kys chink bootlicker

Why is everyone white?

>n-no this is trolling

Attached: stop.png (776x151, 21K)

Discord is for literal shitter kids, has an awful store that will rip your games off you if you say something that breaks the ToS and their launcher-launcher is already obsolete thanks to GoG Galaxy 2.

lol

Attached: oooohhhh.png (336x424, 210K)

>NPC Dancing Animation

fake and gay

>millions of consumer pre-order product on your platform
>company doesn't deliver products and consumers mass refunding or can't even refund
>product is delivered on platform that want to ruin your platform

>It also gives devs a bigger revenue cut.
Means fucking nothing to me, the man buying the game

If it's a bigger studio, it's not even the devs making more money, it's the publisher. Sweeney is very deceptive in the way he uses his words so he can come across as morally superior even when that's far from the case.

Why shouldn't we make more money from selling a game? Publishers work hard too you know.

haha yes

>It also gives devs a bigger revenue cut
you mean publisher

unless you publish the game by yourself you arent going so see a dollar of that 12/88 revenue

They literally don't give a shit and this makes Sweeney seethe.