How do we stop them from ruining video games

how do we stop them from ruining video games
I'm sick of games being censored or altered just because some freaks don't want to face the obvious truth

Attached: 1560626027773.gif (533x310, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3ZcLZ-m9lE
neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're posting wojaks, you're a bigger problem to vidya than women.

What does Jessica from DQ8 have to do with those psychos?

if you want a real answer. Replace capitalism. But you probably didn't want that.

>replace capitalism
>games stop being made
Don't know if that's bad or good at this point

Keep making fun of them, the problem will solve alone, or at least 40% of it.

youtu.be/D3ZcLZ-m9lE

just show support for what you care
on twitter i mean
this people feed off that, if no one is defending doa tits or some other stupid shit they will go complain along with their alt accounts and discord friends and gain attention

Literally this

china makes better games than americans

trannies aren't women

Let them win elections. Seriously, during the Obama years things weren't political at all and we even got some bones thrown to the right.

my asshole has an acidic burning feel to it right now like i have to shit straight diarrhea acid but when i went to go do it i couldnt so my asshole just hurts

We have to target the source. Take out the basedbean fields of Monsanto-Ra.

Attached: th.jpg (474x622, 26K)

I'm a tranny, you can tell because i play pso2, bdo and mgsv.

games are censored and pander because corporations want money from emergent markets. these markets being faggots and trannies. show them cracker chitluns are a bigger customer and wont buy tranny shit and they will stop. but you probably cant pay more as a group so they won't care.

cry more.

No they don't and they still make games for money.

kill yourselves, you tranny faggots hhahahahah

Attached: steeyruytyut.png (738x669, 186K)

bastille

Based Barret.

Do you want the answer? You're not gonna like, but this is how you save the industry.

>stop focusing on graphics. this will repel the fair weather fans who only play it for muh super realistic AAA effects
>stop supporting overbloated projects that have 500 million dollar budgets (this will mean games don't have to sell as much to make back their original budget)
>stop supporting story heavy games. Whether you like it or not, movies like Xenoblade and Final Fantasy and Metal Gear are harming the industry by encouraging this attitude that gameplay isn't important in a video game. We need to make the ratio of gameplay to story be 100/0. There can no less, no compromise.
>the same can be said for waifus and fanservice in general. If it was made to be jerked off to, get rid of it. Stop selling your game on gimmicks
>also, get rid of overtly topical politics and stop caring about diversity. Only add in the absolute essentials. Pacman didn't need a diverse roster of multi-ethnic characters, Tetris didn't need a Donald Trump boss to be "woke". It's not necessary
>finally, stop supporting bad practices, from DRM to DLC.

You have to get rid of everything bad, and not just turn a blind eye to things you like.

Attached: Untitled.png (224x226, 87K)

is that an eggman wojak?

they'll still get made retard.

Can't ruin games if they are dead. Kill all tranny freaks.

dilate

i think for the first time ever a wojak edit has made me laugh

Attached: 1552453311653.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>emergent markets
>trannies and faggots
Just because you freaks are obnoxiously loud doesn't mean you're a significant demographic. The only thing you're succeeding at is playing the victim card at a time when being a victim is politically convenient.

Attached: uh oh.jpg (738x720, 80K)

>if we get rid of all the things the trannies want to get rid of in the first place then video games will be saved

This.

bully them

Attached: 1559149507735.png (900x758, 199K)

China is capitalist, and no they don't.

Even the graph makes a penis, really makes you think

>overall population

No way this isn't a parody account, I refuse to believe this thing is real.

>women

Attached: 1531644241619.gif (500x375, 635K)

neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

>women
what do they have to do with his post?

Dont buy games with prominent ugly women. Its really fucking easy because any game that prominently sells themselves on character sex/sexuality are shit. Trannies are less than 1% of the population; they aren't an emerging market, they're a smoke screen to drown criticism in clown world.

Attached: KYS_tranny~3.png (670x1024, 948K)

These "trannies" you speak of are just twitter children who want games to be movies. They are literally triggered by gameplay-centric products. They hated Sekiro for not having an easy mode, and games like Dwarf Fortress are like poison to them. If you want them out, you have to make games brutally hard again and solely about skill and mental capacity.

>complaining about waifus and fanservice
Kill yourself tranny

damn i wish all europoors just dropped dead or got ran over

>t. loves """"games"""" like Senran Kagura

I don't play games made to suit a wide consumer market anymore.
Only jap games and old as shit WRPGs.

nobody cares about freak abominations tho

go cry over your

What did they mean by this?

Attached: suicide rates.png (481x166, 13K)

>attractive women in vidya bad
Fuck off tranny.

>cry more
i bet you've done enough of that throughout your life, hows mom and dad? :)

based kemono

It means white males are discriminated against according to tranny logic :')

Attached: 1540783876965.jpg (600x800, 49K)

>we're just 4 times more likely to kill ourselves than normal people, rather than 8 times! ha so suck on my womangina you-- SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED wait what no! NO! NO NOT NOW WHY NOW! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Attached: derp_ayo_trannies.png (738x669, 111K)

See, you fell into the oldest marketing trap in the book.

>if you can't sell a game on its own merits, throw tits on it

This attitude of putting sex before gameplay is exactly what the "trannies" you speak of, want. Only it's inverse, they glorify themselves and their own "beauty standards". But they don't for the game part. If they had their way, games would be all like Celeste, with an easy mode on by default that makes you unkillable.

Based and truthpilled

Ho hello there foopong

Wh*tes literally on suicide watch

Dilate

Unlike being a tranny, being a male isn't a choice

>if you can't sell a game on its own merits, make women ugly and call it progressive for SJW brownie points
That was easily reversible. Also there are plenty of games with attractive women that are good.

You can stop pretending to be an honest actor now tranny, everyone sees through you.

Is this gif based off of something? It's very uncomfortable

Attached: 1399583763758.gif (400x265, 932K)

Oh my god will faggots shut the fuck up for FIVE FUCKIN MINUTES?!
Jesus fucking christ its like the fucking bluehairs raped your daughter and burned your house down the fuckin way you faggots go on and on and on and on.
Find something, anyfuckingthing, in the real world for you to give a shit about, and stop saying the same things, over and over and over and over here.
Fucking broken record shit here every fucking day making me lose my shit, I am about this close to going over to /out/ and talking to those happy go lucky fucks.

-Sincerely, anyone who has been on this board for longer than a year.

Calm down sperg.

What happens at gender therapy?

People will still make games, just not by leveraging employees who have pigeonholed themselves into a career where they have to accept 80+ hour work weeks with no recourse so that Mr.Sheckelburg can get his battle royale game out for the holiday rush.

>Everything i don't like is killing the industry
The absolute madman, will this BASED user ever grace us again with his godly intellect?

Despite being

It's bots man

You really enjoy having 100+ threads daily about how the liberal dickshits are ruining video games?
Cause I fuckin don't.
And I doubt anyone who has been in most than 5 of them does either.

Attached: pimozide.jpg (673x801, 255K)

Why would people make games when there are more productive things for them to do in the economy. The state won't want them make video games when they could be working in coal mines.

Keep seething lmao. Your impotent anger is amusing.

Military training simulations do not count as games.

Apparently big corporations care so they can look attractive to left-leaning virtue-signalling customers. Just vote with your wallet user, Im sure you have just as many wallet-votes as shareholders and can stop bad decisions from being made, that's why it's not an issue anymore. Oh wait, shareholders and lobbyists control every relevant dollar-vote to the point that the corporation lives or dies on the backs of their fickle short-term sensibilities.

You know there are plenty of people who work 80 hours a week, while not sitting in an air conditioned office at a computer desks in ergonomic chairs right?

FUCK ME THERE IT IS
THERE IT FUCKING IS GOD DAMN
ACFAG SPITTING SOME BITTER CRIMSON PILLS FOR EVERYONE TO CHOKE ON

>seething
Shut the fuck up newfag.
Your memes are weak.

Creepy. This is how weebs see themselves lmfao.

Why would game companies pay employees any actual money when they could only pay them in GamePoints to take dowm to the lical store abd buy discounted high frictose corn syrup, the only thing they can afford at the pittance wages offered in my counter strawnan?

There are plenty of people that want to, but it doesnt sound like most game devs would if they had a choice that didnt end with them beinh jettisoned from their career. Or jave you missed most of the shit going on right now?

Maybe you'd feel more at home on r/gaming where nobody complains about libcucks and SJWs.

Force feed pimozide to trannies

i don't often say it, but, BASED

Only one thing left to do. We rise up.

Attached: DDB5A308265DC.jpg (743x499, 129K)

Hahaha wh*toids on suicide watch
Keep chugging that sòy and watch moeshit anime ahahahahaah

Maybe you would feel more at home with my dick up your ass shill?

>Why would game companies pay employees any actual money when they could only pay them in GamePoints
Wtf are you talking about retard. The game industry might be shit work but you seem to have some crazy misconceptions of how badly they're treated. It's not like they're child labourers being forced to crawl through tiny mine shafts for a pittance.

How big?

Trannies are like 0,0001% of the population. You are barking at nothing.

As a trans individual, I demand respect

>I-I-It's not a fetish, I was born a WOMAN in a M-MAN'S body!
>Proceeds to post in a transfetish subreddit /r/manmadedicks discussing how they'd like to eat fake pussies and have fake pussies

Reminder that it's not common for real women to behave like this. Discussing overtly sexual desires and being a horny, hypersexual individual is not generally how a woman acts. Women take sexual gratification in other forms, like reading erotica, or passionate, romantic scenes. Yes, there are hidden desires, which is why shit like Fifty Shades is so popular, but women usually don't broadcast this shit. What do those traits remind you of? Men. That's how men behave. Horny, hypersexual, perverted, lustful, the same way a tranny behaves. Remember transfaggots, you'll never be a REAL woman, no matter how much your delusional fucked up brain tries to convince you otherwise.

Attached: BLLLARRRRRGHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.png (1326x1008, 701K)

>wanting to stick your dick in a man's ass
I knew you were a faggot.

It's true. Casuals stick to their own market. Midcore shitposters drag things down for everyone else.

ok underage

>Twitter emote reaction image
These are the """""""people""""""" who complain about wojaks. Take a good look.

Dragon dildo width, micropeen length.
It's like a pancake.
>Not wanting to stick your dick in a man's ass.
What are you some sort of faggot?

>has never taken a gender studies class in his life or given any attempt to understand the concept of gender or sexuality
>thinks he has an opinion

Lmao ayyyy based and redpilled my retard brothers

>wow that was ridiculous, are you trying to musrepresent my position?
Yes retard, I explicitly said that's what I was doing after you countered my criticisms of capitalism by saying people would have to work in government-controled coal mines if things were different.
If you weren't an idiot, you'd know what a strawman was and would see that that is what I was doing. Because I said it outright, as I was worried you wouldnt get it otherwise, but I didn't know you hadnt even heard of the word.

Fucking based. Wojakredditors go home.