Did Aeris only like Cloud because he reminded her of Zack?

Did Aeris only like Cloud because he reminded her of Zack?

Attached: aerisp2.jpg (432x398, 15K)

Yeah she never met the real Cloud

I don't think so. But it's part of it. And it's part of why Cloud and Tifa have a more compelling romance.

Attached: 6e646b0c-4f73-4093-ae47-9e0db234faf3.gif (540x275, 2.79M)

yes and no
during the fireworks scene in the gondola, she explicitly said that she was annoyed that you (cloud) and him (zack) looked alike and acted alike and stuff
but at the same time she knew they were different
and that she's "searching for you" and that "she wants to meet you"
So, she likes cloud more

Cloud liked Aerith from the start.
Tifa is just a tacked on love interest/heroine

>Aeris
I hate you Americans.

>she wants to meet you
>she likes Cloud more
These two statements contradict each other.

tag: netorare

>Aerith
I hate you weeaboos

Anyone who likes Aerith is a cuckold. All she talks about while she's still alive is how much she misses her ex.

it happens just two times in the entire game
and she explicitly says that its over now

It takes a strong man to be a cuckhold. The lifestyle isn't for anyone. The weak will never understand.

Initially yes, but over time she sensed that Cloud was larping and wanted to know the "real" Cloud.
Beyond that it gets into fan debates and shit

She never really got to know Cloud because of his broken psyche and he never got the time to get to know and fall for Aeris.
The love angle I always thought was unconvincing and because of that never felt a single thing when she died.
Barret's and Nanaki's stories were more emotionally impactful, I personally think Aeris was one of the weakest points of the game.

>a woman saying that she's over her ex means that she's over him

user...

By from the start, do you mean the start of his life?
Because you might be getting confused. That was Tifa.

Attached: D8wzxPeUEAAMjgB.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

>aeris and fvii dialogue was written like women nowadays
dumbie

Also, that would be true if she actually spoke about zack all day and all night, which doesnt happen
it happens just twice, when she openly say to cloud "hey you remind me of my first love" and when you visit gongaga. And even then, if you reply with "...envious...jealous", she explicitly tease cloud about him being jealous and that she hoped cloud was actually jealous.

I'll acknowledge that maybe I'm seeing things that are not there, but when I played, I just got this weird cuckold vibe from their relationship, to be honest.

If you played Crisis Core there was more of a romantic connection between Aerith and Zack. It was pretty obvious that Zack loved Aerith, hell the final line in the game just happens to be Zack telling Cloud that when he sees Aerith can he tell her that he became a hero. But the interactions between Zack and Aerith seemed romantic in nature, at least to me they did. You meet her for the first time and slowly interact with her more and more, though I'm not sure if Aerith was capable of expressing romantic feelings because autism. Like, seriously I don't recall Aerith ever showing romantic interest in anyone, but maybe it was just implied.

I do believe Zack loved Aerith though.

in the original japanese it doesn't actually say her and zack dated, just that she liked him.

but crisis core went ahead and confirmed they were dating anyway and just hopes you will not notice aerith's age in CC

>the "childhood friend" trope used in every anime known to man
>"compelling romance"

Tifa is a cuck

Attached: cuck.png (1115x1600, 1.12M)

If you think they fit the childhood friend romance cliche, you either haven't watched any anime or you haven't played VII. Spoiler: they weren't actually childhood friends.

Attached: D88kUmHVsAAYcNm.jpg:large.jpg (509x720, 84K)

The angle of Yoshida-san's and Lover-san's hips don't look quite right in the upper picture, unless Yoshida-san's cock is really low on his body and Lover-san's puccy is really high up.

>this nigger
she fucking stopped everything so she could take care of him when he was a braindead cripple. throughout everything he was always her first priority. she genuinely cared about cloud.
aerith just messed with cloud because he vaguely reminded her of her desd boyfriend. dumb roastie.

Attached: 1560351859764.png (500x519, 175K)

You mean cloud?

Attached: 1546787478990.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Tifa dumped that random guy, so it should be not used anymore.