The sun has fallen out of orbit with the Earth. You have 5 minutes to get in a shelter before they collide...

The sun has fallen out of orbit with the Earth. You have 5 minutes to get in a shelter before they collide. Your only options are:

A. Shelter full of Gaylo kiddies

Or

B. Shelter full of Cawwadooty faggots

Make your choice Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_20190523_160057_321.jpg (320x313, 36K)

C. Stay outside.

How could the sun fall out of orbit you fucking retarded?

maybe one of the screws got loose and the mechanic forgot to do maintenance?

To make this relevant to video games, I'm assuming the shelters have their respective games/consoles. I'd go with the CoD fags because there are more games to choose from, and LAN zombies is always fun

D i stay in the bunker with OP by agreeing with whatever thoughts happen to be in his peanut brain at the time. but i get really close, like personal-space close, make eye contact too often, and fart all the time and its really awkward

>the sun has fallen out of orbit

Attached: 1558921167691.png (650x376, 564K)

He was clearly jo

It's bait (and probably this reply too) but the sun has its own orbit

no, you're thinking of the moon. the sun goes up and down not side to side

>The sun has fallen out of orbit with the Earth. You have 5 minutes to get in a shelter before they collide.
>collide
doesn't fucking matter were all gonna die, make a less stupid scenario next time

nigga wut

What does the sun orbit around?

my dick and balls

If the sun is gonna collide with earth... not even a shelter will save you.

Gets me every time.

>the sun has fallen out of orbit
>FallOut of orbit

Attached: F5KUMZCH19RHPLS.LARGE.jpg (800x705, 121K)

if we all pointed the same way and literally everyone farted at the same time, could it move the earth out of orbet

God I love this pasta so much

Attached: 1528305829010.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

I'm gonna have to go with B op. Call of duty has always been far better than halo. I love getting home from school and playing it with my Yea Forumsros while cracking open an ice cold can of mountain dew and a cheesy bag of Doritos. The good life. Good thread. Solid discussion. Looking tight, solid, lean. Keep me updated with progress pics and videos. Thanks for the motivation, comrade.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 17K)

Attached: 1137px-Milky_Way_Arms_ssc2008-10.svg.png (1137x1023, 871K)

>scrotum centaurs
lol

All planets and the sun in our solar system orbit around the common barycentre.

absolutely ebin

>scrotum-centarus
kek

Man Yea Forums is retarded

The sun is the size of a basketball you fucking twat it can fall sometimes

The supermassive black hole in the centre of our galaxy.

Attached: 0hysh8_Bz0JlxVQQqPgdBZCxscIDMsIjxUPzkxZiAXLHIgLTFcPTs9ZSAbJi8gLn1PAFwwezAmJDE5JTJUHCM8e3QWPSsBAjtPDV (1000x750, 702K)

Attached: nohomo.jpg (2400x2400, 190K)

Imagine making up all this bullshit just to try and say there is no divine. The lengths these atheist jews go to just to try and deny the truth that we live on a plane in the aether field.
The saddest part is the people who believe it simply because that's what they were told without having any true understanding.

this is like 8 year old copy pasta

we Arx Fatalis now bois

I liked Halo when I was younger so I guess that. Also Gaylo kiddies might be easier to kill than CoD kiddies so for that too. I don't want them wasting my air.

Attached: 1546716812781.png (500x518, 122K)

This brought a tear to my eye

Thank you

Attached: 1516566231327.gif (538x572, 338K)

>earth and sun about 4.5 billion years old
>in another 4.5 billion years the sun will have depleted it's fuel and will turn into a red dwarf absorbing Mercury and Venus and leaving the earth behind as a scorched rock

Attached: happy.png (859x541, 194K)

Well yeah?
Nothing is forever. Shit the sun is constantly being sucked in by a supermassive black hole, hell we don't even know if the stars closer to it are still burning or have been sucked in because gravity fucks with all kinds of things.

A better question is what does the galaxy orbit around?

>implying the sun exists

Who cares. By that point we'll be dead or beyond human.

Yeah but what about my waifu, she'll still be here.

Attached: f5872ba334d871b2ac0c1526e944278e.png (600x650, 218K)

Halo 1 is core boomer so i'll pick A

i saw this post and did a 360 and walked away

The collective unconscious will forget her and as all things immaterial it'll fade away.

It's most likely just flailing around in random directions due to the distance of other galaxies.

There's a max amount of reach and mass for gravity.

Sometimes, I daydream and wonder what it must have been like to live in Athens or Rome, this era to me some like it's an eternity away.
Can you imagine if our species survived past the sun's death?
In a few billion years, maybe some little boy will look up to the stars and wonder what it must have been like to live on Earth.

Men, these thoughts aren't helping me.

Attached: 22-05-13-d3a.png (608x715, 698K)

This.

FPBP

Is this like that shelter from Junji Ito or some shit?

>tfw people don't know that the planets don't actually orbit the sun
>tfw you know that the sun and and any given planet orbit their common barycentre
>tfw you know that of the all the solar orbits in our solar system, the Jupiter-Sun orbit is the only one to have its barycenter outside of the Sun

And how would a shelter help you even if it did

Option A and leave the door open.

Fucking shit /v. You're all kind of retarded.

Attached: 1000-yard-stare-face-of-war-one-thousand-small.jpg (500x417, 37K)

I just can't get my head around the idea of the universe, I mean okay there was the big bang but what was the universe before that surely it has a beginning and if it does then what was before the beginning? Nothing? if nothing then what caused something to come from nothing. If we're just suspended in a void then how did that void come to be.

Attached: 1503354926254.jpg (600x839, 103K)

>Junji Ito
What story, I like that guy and need to read more of his works

the fucking suns falling a bomb shelter wouldn't help retard.
>Fly to the moon
>Sun hits
>fly back to earth and play games

Hellstar Remina.
The ending is fucking nuts.

The truth is We'll probably never know, and the even harsher truth is that the universe is under no obligation to make sense.

newfags out

I can technically because it orbits the center of the galaxy somehow.

However even if it did, the earth would stay with it in its own orbit so yes op is retarded.

>Earth and sun collide faster than the speed of light
I dont think a shelter will help you

4.5 billion years is plenty of time for humanity to start living out its sci-fi dreams.