*Doesn’t react to the jiggy”

*Doesn’t react to the jiggy”
*Banjo appears*
OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOD IT’S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!! IT’S BANJO FROM... THE BANJO SERIES! YESSSS WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO OHHHHHH OH OH OH!!!

Attached: B9D96D0C-4BC0-4192-BAEB-A6593B2776F0.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHvrHB4eMso
clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingDelightfulOxBudStar
youtube.com/watch?v=aZlPOGr--7I
youtu.be/VSP9lx2OyK8
youtube.com/watch?v=ms0PFHJ5n_M
youtube.com/watch?v=QZBPhA1Ux8s
youtube.com/watch?v=JgR0RDaJL8k
youtu.be/ygr67F5lSwY
youtube.com/watch?v=I67pPXS96UI&t=1m15s
twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160
youtu.be/vJG698U2Mvo
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=8CKjNcSUNt8
twitch.tv/videos/437573104
youtube.com/watch?v=CK5gdf5cMPM
youtube.com/watch?v=OE-RrsYSiKU
youtube.com/watch?v=93CaMqrR_Vw
youtu.be/WyoTnSp4lDw?t=2688
youtube.com/watch?v=mlfZmArk9Sc&t=2300s
youtube.com/watch?v=9_4Vsyzc-VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_skngJlTDg
youtu.be/mufWraFhTSw?t=16
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipOI8f4_j38&feature=youtu.be
invidio.us/watch?v=nTHwVMfC7vg
twitter.com/DeathETM/status/1138611394176114689/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>want goku in smash
>get mad when 4 gokus get into smash

I can't believe how many reactions flat out ignore the jiggy, or call it a jigsaw or puzzle piece. Vinny was the only genuine reaction.

>First thing you see in the DQ trailer is Dharkon
>"Is this Zelda? Metroid?"

I genuinely saw the Jiggy and went fucking nuts to it

The dumb nagger Etika and the basedboy fat ass Zero have been ABSOLUTELY EXPOSED

I saw the jiggy and cringed because I hate Rare's 3D trash (goldeneye and perfect dark excluded)

why would a true fan want their fav character in a shit game?

Get jiggy wit it

Attached: RGB.gif (350x409, 437K)

Because it could lead to a new game in the series.

Yikes, Oof, and Cringers! I'm kinda glad I'm not in here now.

Attached: 1538932002020.jpg (587x576, 48K)

Smash guarantees success.

>*Doesn’t react to the jiggy”
kek people is fucking clueless

according to ZeRo, he was looking at the chat when the jiggie appeared. whenever he is telling the truth or not is up for anybody, Etika chimps out at anything for views

kek I noticed that too
so many of those "reaction videos" have the person only react when banjo is shown, not when the jiggies bounce into the hut

>steveposting post-E3

Attached: e58.jpg (500x370, 60K)

>not watching DesertP.

I've literally never played a Banjo game and I recognized the jiggy.

i guess you could say you went nuts and bolts

In defense, E3 is very excitable, when you get excited things more subtle thsn giant text across the screen might be easy to miss.

>I see the jiggy
>"Ah. Neat"

That's the extent of a reaction I've ever had to anything being revealed. I dunno how people are screaming and jumping around.

I never even played Banjo and openly opposed his inclusion and even I knew it was him as soon as I saw DK, Diddy, and K.Rool; it was obviously a nod to Rare

Zero

NOOOOO STOP GETTING EXCITED FOR BANJO-KAZOOIE I LIKED IT BEFORE YOU

Attached: file.png (398x501, 289K)

This. Anyone under 28 should be executed.

Just checked, he’s looking at the viewer while saying something so it could be true.
That doesn’t change the fact he’s a retard who isn’t even paying attention.

As soon as I saw the Jiggy my jaw dropped but that was it. I laughed when the Duck Hunt Dog showed up.

the moment I saw the jiggy I knew I could never stevepost again
I made a shitpost thread falseflagging as a banjofag saying
>j-just wait till the end guys
like 20 seconds before it
god fucking damnit

This. Good for you Banjo fans I hope he's a good representation of your games.

>and yet another smash roster thread

lmao based but also get fucked tranny

Believe it or not user, a lot of people didn't even get to Dharkon in WoL. Probably because the mode is dull as shit and tedious. A lot less probably would have did it too if they didn't lock the ability to change menu music behind it.

To be fair the Jiggy was on screen for like 2 seconds.

Why the fuck do any of you faggots in this thread watch or even care about people having reaction videos? You are even more pathetic than the people that do them.

I never played Banjo and I even knew what he jiggy was.

Attached: 1453524075796.jpg (640x505, 60K)

I don't give a fuck about Banjo and didn't know what that puzzle piece was but when he was revealed I got hyped for all the shitposting and asshurt on Yea Forums because of it.

I only barely saw it and thought it was a coin, you know, like the DK games have?

They aren't actually genuine, most just ham it up for the views.

>doesn't even notice K Rool has been added to any of the scenes
>WHY ARE THEY AIRING THE SAME TRAILER
>They proceed to read chat the entire time to pick up on what's going on

Attached: 1560494184797.png (500x500, 214K)

I havent played Banjo since I was a kid and I realized it was him the moment all the DK lads were in the house together.

They are all in Rare games

>he doesn't even bother to read OP
>already assumes it's about rosterfaggotry
the absolute state of these morons

>that one nip that started crying when Edrick was revealed

Good on this guy. I'm glad DQ got a rep in 4 flavors.

Based, only good reaction to this.

Zef had a pretty genuine reaction, though his idiot friend was screaming like a banshee at 38:51

youtube.com/watch?v=IHvrHB4eMso

>jiggy
What?

>That doesn’t change the fact he’s a retard who isn’t even paying attention.
to add up to this, he thought K. Rool was a rug

They do it for views. I was excited at most reveals, but I never felt the need chimp out.

The last time I ever went full soiface was DMC5 reveal. Never fucking expected it from Xbox E3 of all places

Attached: 1465250175095.jpg (1000x806, 117K)

How is this not about the smash roster

I want to punch Maximilian “Nigger dagger” Dood on his fake tranny vagina for hating Dragon Quest so fucking much, i can’t even begin to describe how hard i would punch him.

His vagina would never have the need for dilation again, i can tell you that much.

Attached: 639FE36A-6E10-476B-BF3E-AD8D68AE9FE0.jpg (800x450, 82K)

This.
It was the biggest giveaway. The Jiggy just cemented it.

>being under 30
Get the fuck out of my board you zoomer

I played BK and BT when they came out for 64 ages ago. I bet I'm even one of the only people here who played Diddy Kong Racing before BK even came out, let alone 100%ed the GBA game Gruntys Revenge. Voted Banjo in the Sm4sh roster poll myself. I mistook the jiggy's shape as it bounced across the screen, it looked like KRool's crown to me, who was laying right there.

Cope harder

I reacted to the jiggy

Attached: 1560213416524.png (550x550, 206K)

he is a final fantasy fanboy, ofc he would hate DQ

Watch the video. You can see he's not watching the stream when the Jiggy bounces across the screen because he thought they were replaying the K. Rool trailer

I've never even played Banjo Kazooie nor do I care for it, and even I knew what it fucking was.

This was the dumbest shit. I seriously wonder if Smashfags even play other games.

I'm more pissed that people defending pay2win DLC. These greedy assholes decide that 60 dollars isn't enough, and now they ruin online balance by demanding extra. And yet everyone defends it.

>haha get a job poorfag

Yes, thank you for normalizing this cancerous practice.

Attached: a man pissed off beyond words.png (200x200, 81K)

I kinda got faked out with the trials of mana thing because i was like "Oh that's alright, but i wish secret of mana was on the switch" and then they announced THAT afterwards and it made me go YES! and then i calmed down quickly afterwards.

What the hell is a jiggy and why does everyone but me know?

>pay 2 win
Sorry, what?

ITT: stupid frogposting zoomers pretending to be sub-boomers and growing up with my boy Banjo

Attached: 1390313017232.jpg (544x691, 49K)

The fighter's pass.

>job
>cancerous practice
this is your mind on tendies

There was a jiggy? i didnt see it

Actually in a lot of international releases Jiggy’s are called Jigsaws or Jigsaw Pieces instead.

Google exists you subhuman buffoon.

Jiggys are the golden jigsaw puzzle pieces that are the primary collectable in the Banjo Kazooie games.

It's pretty much a star is like in mario 64 in the games.

but i'm 43 years old

Attached: FB_IMG_1560621399048.jpg (576x682, 25K)

I’m calling it now
>Mariotehplumber is a nostalgia puritan
>will buy up all the Banjo amiibos because he’s “the only real fan”

>No more Banjo Japes

The end of an era

clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingDelightfulOxBudStar

Never played a Bango game so it's just a "puzzle piece" to me. That said soon as it rolled by I realized who it was. Streamers are all fake as fuck yo

I googled it. Didn't realize it was a Banjo name specifically though which is my bad.
Thought it was some slang I missed or whatever. Like a pet word for jingle or something else no clue.

Attached: 1550070092610.png (448x179, 15K)

that's just asking to be doxxed or hacked by a fanboy. i know he is retarded, but i'm sure he knows his limits

>says this while posting a smug anime girl from an Android phone

OMG HE'S IN

Attached: jigsaw-billy-the-puppet-tricycle-saw-vitrine-D_NQ_NP_579305-MLB20871263449_092016-F.jpg (832x832, 48K)

I was watching on my phone and missed the jiggy.

Kind of glad I did. Jiggy is a lame reveal. You see it and in 1 second you know the deal, having to wait an extra 20 seconds for the title card. I had a good feeling just from DK but seeing the shadow is when it hit me.
Shadow hype > jiggy hype

Max is a FF/Capcom fanboy, those are literally the only games he cares about

>get jiggy with Leonardo
what did Google meant by this

>newfag zoomer cant read or comprehend file naming systems
Literally LMAOing at your life

Attached: 1470542671768.gif (182x249, 81K)

I like Max but I dont get how he can rag on shit for being anime when he loves FF7 and fucking Phantasy Star

So how is Spiral Mountain going to work? Does it rotate 90 degrees and stop for a bit then go again? Does it move a random amount each time? Is the bridge to Grunty's Lair breakable? Can you stand and fight on the spiral path on the lower part of the mountain and do you slide along the path as the camera turns?

Attached: SSBUTwitterBanjo&Kazooie3.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

the things you had to collect to advance in the Banjo games

He's one of those people who claims FF7 and PSO aren't anime because he likes them.

Implying he wouldn't be amazing in smash

Attached: 250.jpg (250x229, 6K)

I'm hoping the mountain with the bridge is secretly a boss stage for classic mode

but I imagine it just rotates a bit and sprouts new platforms or the bridge

Attached: you.jpg (558x614, 18K)

I think it slowly rotates, with most of action taking place on the peak. Grunty will show up to casts some spells which fucks with the bridge and shit.

>Sacrifice

Attached: 1500524717931.jpg (178x205, 37K)

>That extra life above the chimney
Its the little things

Attached: 20e1972c7e4b4f94f44377799d42ffd3.png (310x286, 169K)

Attached: 1556398130566s.jpg (221x228, 9K)

what the fuck are you talking about

Don't forget the Buzzbomb, which is a reference to the game's opening.

Trolled

fuck Banjo reaction videos.
I only care for those that reacted to Panzer dragoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZlPOGr--7I

Each B move is a spell from each God, think about it

So we know that Spiral mountain is in and it has song bits from all whole bunch of other levels
youtu.be/VSP9lx2OyK8
But what other songs are you looking forward to getting it (Hopefully with a remix)?
My hopes are on Gobi's Valley, Click Clock Woods, Quiz show and of course the final battle

Attached: __amamiya_ren_banjo_hero_kazooie_and_waluigi_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_etc__sample-1e9a2670f97584 (850x762, 171K)

>everyone demands his inclusion and goes nuts for Banjo
>barely anyone ends up using him

Why does this always happen? Nintendo should really stop listening to autists on the internet

*jiggly bounces on screen*
*doesnt even notice*
*banjo kazooie appear*
OH MY GOD BANJO KABOOBIE MY FAVORERTE CHARECTERS EVARRRRR GONNA REPLAY THE FIRST 2 GAMES ON STREAM BECUSZ OF HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM HAHA THANKS BETAORBITER FOR 400 DOLLARS BTW

Attached: zero-tempo-storm-super-smash-bros-ultimate-tournaments-retirement-return-esports-re_feature.jpg (1436x769, 79K)

I hate these fake reactions and I can't understand why people keep giving them views. Like when Simon was revealed and they would scream about how he's their favorite character ever and they've always wanted him, then Richter comes out and they can't even pronounce his name and go "yeah I've never played a Castlevania but YOOOOOO Simon is my boi!"

Fuck off and die, Etika and the rest.

You don't have to pay to play as Ganon, tho

based summit mafia player
shitter at everything else

Indeed, they should only put in those ultra-famous and popular Nintendo characters all players will use forever like Ashley, Waluigi, Bandanna Dee, Slippy Toad, and Tingle.

>Still cant find a reasonable price on banjo tooie physical version
>Emulating 64 games is still shit
I really might just bust out 100 dollars for it, I want it so bad its insane

Attached: 2550585-usoland.gif (276x258, 177K)

you people actually watch reactions?
you're whats wrong with the gaming community

Attached: 1529297142740.jpg (700x800, 67K)

>tfw you can smack her when she's casting a big spell to make her seppuku like at the end of Tooie

this

>pay2win
Piranha Plant sucks balls and Joker is only decent when he gets Arsene out and if you let him do that then you're shit at Smash Bros.

How dare they call the supreme jiggy in the form of a puzzle piece/jigsaw a puzzle piece or jigsaw

Watching people do things doesn't affect the gaming community in any way.

I know its from nuts and bolts but its a good medley.
youtube.com/watch?v=ms0PFHJ5n_M

>Smash fags are just discovering what a secondary is.
Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay.

Attached: 1472423633885.jpg (778x675, 200K)

why does esam literally look like the soi wojak lmao

Attached: 1536511203089.jpg (1920x1080, 681K)

Anyone doing anything is what's wrong with everything. Might as well kill yourself and escape this living hell.

agreed

*3 gokus and trunks

It's the same song in concept, even down to sampling other area themes.

captain falcon and f-zero

user thinks they shouldn't be allowed to add fighters dlc or else its pay to win

the non-trunks heroes look more like gohan than goku

I hate this. I didnt like the banjo kazooie games when I was a kid but even I recognized the jiggy as it bounced past and out it all together in abiut half a second.

Attached: 1530622302100.jpg (500x625, 58K)

>watching reaction videos of anything
Who the fuck does that?

>watching anything
You're the cause of all our problems

We need a war to purge these subhuman waste.

Attached: 9F7B953C-D473-4F09-B166-39904EEEE101.png (1024x1024, 91K)

How do you not recognize a fucking jiggy? It blatantly bounced past.

Attached: 1557866393344.png (201x208, 96K)

Honestly i dont care if Banjo is a bad character, Aslong as he's a fun character i'll be satisfied.
Even after everyone realized that Krool wasnt as tough as they first thought im still playing him because of how much fun he is.
Same goes for Ridley honestly.

Attached: 1543875098346.jpg (1280x1280, 321K)

Attached: 1 billion views.png (654x140, 108K)

>being over 30
Please roll over and die already, you're old man smell is ruining the board

>watching reaction videos
i hope you dont genuinely do this

You'd be better off spending $100 on a 360 and the Xbox Arcade versions.

Legit don’t know why anyone still watches this washed up garbage. He’s not funny, and is fucking rough to look at. Why?

>dudee just let them screw you over, don't be entitled

yikes

Etika’s reaction was the most fake one yet except for isabelle
He literally fell for the DH joke after him being the only one not falling for the dedede one in the k rool trailer

>point out how it isn't p2w
>HONKEY DONKEYS MAMAJAMA YOU GOT PLAYED BY DA JUICE!!

I completely missed the jiggy. I was distracted because DK throwing the banana and scratching his butt gave me dejavu and I was trying to figure out if it was from the king Krool cinematic.

That is the biggest issue present with the reaction videos. People are idiots. The jiggy stayed on screen for way too long where the dumbest of dumb could recognize the object as a golden puzzle piece.

If I was a director I wouldn't have featured the jiggy in the opening whatsoever.
>Noise is heard that causes DK to freak out
>Diddy awakens Kool
>All rush to window as noise becomes louder, sounds like a banjo and kazoo being played.
>DHD causes fakeout
>A GUH HUNK is heard
>Banjo and Kazooie knock out DHD. Smash welcome screen appears.
>Character showcase

>him being the only one not falling for the dedede one in the k rool trailer

who the fuck fell for that

>Reaction videos
The internet was a fucking mistake

Etika got exposed months ago when he had that mental breakdown and revealed how batshit and insecure he really was. It's only a matter of time until it happens a third time.

The fake-out should have been Dedede again, but using a Waddle Dee covered in feathers as his "Kazooie."

Absolutely this.
youtube.com/watch?v=QZBPhA1Ux8s

Or Racing with Mary for a smash Hootenanny
youtube.com/watch?v=JgR0RDaJL8k

Attached: circus gif.gif (480x366, 3.85M)

reminder this is ZeR0's exact reaction and he's a fake fan of quite literally every series in smash

The Jiggy was brilliant. Sakurai gave us a way to find out who's a bandwagoner, and those who actually care.

Attached: 1560544942107.png (1024x1024, 1.23M)

>not watching the video of the people reacting to etikas reaction to zeros reaction to the announcement

Fair enough. When I saw it bounce across the screen my face lit up with the largest grin.

Japanese were genuinely excited for Banjo & Kazooie:

youtu.be/ygr67F5lSwY

Attached: bk.png (1082x559, 1.08M)

Dragon Quest is fucking generic.

>Why yes, I am a fan of Etika. How did you know?

Attached: 1560378014819.png (1833x953, 1.17M)

If you listen closely in the trailer, Kazooie does her grunts in the Talon Trot.
youtube.com/watch?v=I67pPXS96UI&t=1m15s

Attached: 1560324502199.jpg (768x432, 64K)

>Simon and Richter get announced
>Suddenly every Castlevania thread goes from being full of people who hate 4 because of that Youtube guy to being full of people who've only played the first 10 minutes of SotN and maybe the first 2 stages of 1

That fat fuck only cares about the fighters themselves to see if they’re good enough to make him money. At least m2k doesn’t beat around the bush about that and makes it clear he’s mostly interested in movesets

No matter how right you are your post was invalidated the second you chose to type like a retard and post redditjak.

I mean
Everyone at the time was still in a wtf moment when it happened, while etika was the only one to not even notice

>SotN
It’s weird but I’ve never played it. I’ve never been too much into Castlevania but I’ve tried a couple. The only ones I’ve played were AoS, HoD, and CotM.

This, he got away with the Rosalina stunt because no one cares about Nintendo's Lightning but if he starts fucking with Banjo, the collective fan-bases of the internet will come down on him like the wrath of god.

Attached: 1560602154723.jpg (924x754, 62K)

Isn’t he legitimately mental unstable? I heard he very recently had to be forcefully evacuated from his apartment because he was shouting nonsense into the street

A classic case of outing yourself as a fake fan.
>E3 2017
>Metroid Prime music starts playing
>*no reaction*
>4
>OHHH SHIT METROID 4!
>Metroid Prime 4
>OHHHHHH I LOVE THE PRIME GAMES, YEAAHHHH! METROID!

Attached: smug_samus.jpg (444x433, 31K)

It made me wish I had played the first 3 if that counts for something

He punched a cop.

never even cared for the metroid games, only one i liked was super metroid

yeah because he's a fucking nutjob who gets off to people watching his reactions

>who hate 4 because of that Youtube guy
???

Oh so he’s just an idiot

Still waiting for another Punch-Out fellas

Attached: 1556585684300.jpg (1080x2220, 733K)

lmao cant believe a black guy interacted with a cop and came out of it alive

You're definitely missing out. I was never a fan of the setting for the games with Soma but if you liked them you should check out the other DS games, Portrait of Ruin especially.
Some guy complained about 4's controls and whip being too good and now every smoothbrain here just blindly agrees with that opinion. The only problem with it is that it makes sub-weapons much more situational, which is fine because that's what a sub-weapon should be anyway.

IIRC, he was convinced at some point that if you don't sleep long enough, you turn into a god. I'm actually surprised he's still allowed to stream and shit after that. You'd think his family and the doctors would try and keep some kind of eye on him.

>Joker is only decent when he gets Arsene out
No, he has too many options and retarded throw combos. Grappling hook also reaches a mile and the threat of it can be used to scare people above him into airdodging. His gun's bullets also cannot be reflected. He's definitely high tier, even if he's reliant on smash attacks to kill without Arsene.

I've played all the 2Ds, but none of the Prime games because I didn't own the consoles they were on. Where's that put me in true fan rankings?

Shit like that always depresses me. A lot of these internet celebrities should have had family, friends or even some kind of social services step in long ago but it never happens so they just slowly go crazy in front of a live audience

It’s technically a way to keep an eye on him while not being invasive and influencing his behavior

I think the Prime games are shit and I love the 2D games, so I'm the ultimate fan.

You can categorize Smash Bros. character trailer reactions into three groups:
>True believers who start losing their shit as soon as the non-obvious but still iconic references start cropping up
>Non-fans who react relatively mild upon being explicitly told who it is
>Non-fans who overreact upon being explicitly told who it is as if they were actual fans, in hopes of being picked up in a compilation for internet clout

You're misunderstanding, I'm talking about the chumps who were calling themselves Prime fans when they obviously having played them.

Anyone who's ever made a reaction video should be made to react to being put in front of a firing squad

That one Japanese post by Nintendo seems to imply it spins, whether that's constant or in bursts it didn't say.

*haven't played them

I had a genuine reaction to their reveal but I'm not an e-celeb so I only have like a few views on my reaction video.

>went soiface for Panzer Dragoon
>saw the jiggy and was like "Oh, Banjo's in"

Attached: 4165341635.jpg (262x262, 11K)

>Watches reaction videos

They are suicidal retards

>The Nook Inc. Getaway Package Charter Flight will soon be arriving at the deserted island.
Huh what is that?
OOOH MY GOD ITS ANIMAL CROSSING

Go back.

>Diet watered-down Vinny
No thanks.

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone have the first reaction, except Maximilian for Cloud”s reveal. He immediately recognized the FFVII opening.

>Doesn’t react to the jiggy
You mean the thing that looked more like a coin, and only appeared for a split-second? If you were viewing that video in anything less than 1080, that was impossible to identify as a jiggy.

Characters in game called them by other things too.

I'm looking forward to Prime 4 at least, since I have a Switch. I'm hoping the others end up in a Switch collection.

I don’t even play Animal Cross but my mind immediately jumped to it when I saw Nook

Man I thought an entire thread of people complaining about reaction videos was the gayest shit on this board, but then I see a post defending reaction videos.

I bet most of these zoomer streamers legit only know Banjo from watching a Lets Play or the Smash Roster.

I binged those reaction videos.
Any youtuber/streamer with blonde zoomer hair? Discarded.
Any youtuber/streamer who didnt freak out at the Jiggy or didnt even recognize it? Discarded.

Fucking hate zoomas. Luv boomas. Simple as.

this shit happened with simon belmont aswell bunch of fags straight up pretending to know after they say his name

every single time I watch an internet historian video it puts this shit on the Up Next list

That one was obvious as soon as they showed a castle.

Lol who cares, you should make a reaction video of you killing yourself

A secondary is actually a fan of SOME PART of a franchise.

We're talking people who pretend to be fans.

>binged those reaction videos
No user, you are the zoomer

Picture it in the eyes of someone who has wanted them in Smash for such a long time, probably since they were a kid and are now a fully grown adult. It's their childhood dream finally coming true, especially after years of people telling them that it would be impossible, that they would never be in Smash for so many reasons.

I wouldn't say this is true for all reactions. I lost my shit the moment I saw the Jiggy because I truly care about the Banjo-Kazooie series and have wanted them in Smash since I was young, it had nothing to do with views.

Oh my god alpharad pissed me the fuck off when he did this. Him also writing off seiken densetsu 3 and panzer dragoon made he really dislike him.

If your childhood dream was playing as a certain character in Smash, you've already fucked up your entire life.

Attached: 544.png (373x327, 220K)

seethe harder, snoy

What you think of Gumball's VA? I know he over-reacted but to be fair he's like 14. He wanted Steve and freaked out with excitement the second he saw the Jiggy.

The true test was remembering the Jinjonator.

Smash is "Secondaries: The Game" though. The amount of smashfags who have seemingly never played another game in their life is astounding for a crossover series.

1 gohan, Green haired Yamcha, Goku with a sword, and Android 17

>See Jiggy
>"Wait, was that a jiggy?"
>Think it's fantastic Banjo is going to be in but don't have a meltdown

Not missing much, it's only good looking at it from a historical perspective. Very impressive for the time but a lot of the things they threw against the wall didn't stick. The following games vastly improved on it.

Not even just playing them, but seeing them in the same game and interacting with all of these other iconic video game characters is just mindblowing. Also, I think I'm doing pretty good in life right now, thanks for your concern.

Attached: 1559948085668.gif (287x344, 134K)

>started acting like a little bitch during the No More Heroes 3 reveal
>completely bored during the Panzer Dragoon reveal and didn't even realize what it was when they put the logo on the screen
>OMG CADENCE OF HYRULE!!!!!!!! HYPE!!!!
>OH MY GOD IT'S A PUZZLE PIE- I MEAN JIGGY!!!
I already had no respect for him but fucking hell.

Sorry I haven't played much Banjo.

>"Omg it's Galeem!"

Didn't Mike Tyson leak a new Punch-Out a while back because he was mad he wasn't in it or something?

Why yes I too cry over cartoon animals getting into a party game
twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160

>Roger'sBase starts screaming into a pillow, all while he keeps moving his eyes over to check the chat's reaction
>Plus, he's holding a tiny Banjo plushie
>People watch, and actively donate to this

Attached: 1560564311410.jpg (1080x1350, 249K)

>YouTubers see Dharkon and don't know it's smash
>"Why are the characters evil?"
>Can't figure out that the other DQ heroes are alt skins, think they're different characters or echoes
>Banjo trailer starts
>See K Rool
>"This is the same trailer as before! Why are they showing it again?"

Is everyone fucking retarded?

>actually admitting that you're one of the faggots who sperged out over a video game dlc
lmaoing at ur life my man

>Boob mole
Disgusting.

I wasn't exactly jumping around but I was quietly screaming "OH MY GOD", "HOLY SHIT" and "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE". Quietly because if my parents heard me they'd make fun of me.

No, he was getting upset over the Switch Online NES version that had Mr. Dream in it.

The only thing I chimped out for was NMH3
It's been 9 years and TSA didn't exactly fly off the e-shop shelves

I thought it would be Dixie or Funky kong or some shit.

I was at work when the reveal happened, but someone posted Banjo's splash screen in our chat at work and I refused to believe it was real at first.

It was probably a situation like that

youtu.be/vJG698U2Mvo

being so distracted and preoccupied by "wait didn't we have this before... wait K. Rool in here?"

desu I didn't notice it the first time, either.

Cope.

is this thread supposed to be ironic?

I want to play a game.

>Yea Forums - Video Games
>Get excited about something video game related
>Lmao you're getting excited about video games? What a loser!

Imagine if Steve got in

>"How is this possible"
>Ignoring when Phil said he'd be fine with Banjo being in and would be willing to work with Nintendo on it
Was confirmed by that. The second he was willing to work with Nintendo it was confirmed

>steveposting after June 11, 2019, 12:40PM EST

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 8.47.17 PM.png (236x373, 83K)

That would have been amazing.
I was 11 when Minecraft came out for the 360 so Steve really defined a part of my childhood

Are you kidding? We couldn't ask for better.

Same

Show me one (1) post where someone is defending reaction videos in this thread.

It should’ve been him

Attached: 65A441F0-DF19-4826-8EE1-FB53052AEA32.jpg (800x800, 42K)

i have come here into this thread to defend reaction videos

See

user, Bowser is free with the game.

>knew it was Banjo the second it opened up with Donkey Kong and the Nintendo characters who were designed by Rare

The jiggy was rubbing it in my face at that point.

Attached: 1389998298380.gif (768x432, 1.55M)

I want to impregnate those tits while I play with her mole

>smash 4 bayonetta reveal
>those people who didn't recognize her voice before she appeared
>appeares
>OMG BAYONETTA I'VE NEVER PLAYED HER GAMES BUT I'M GLAD SHE'S IN

Attached: 1560522858335.jpg (325x247, 13K)

FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU
AND FUCK JANNIES
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 7c5133bfb37187a40d69af99d807bc1531b615cfd2ce3284941dd8250534733e.jpg (255x242, 29K)

Degenerate.

I bet they really went apeshit with the DQ heroes though

You are right, sorry. I will leave the mole alone

>try out smash since I haven't played it in a while
>switch tells me data is corrupted somehow
>have to download it all again
>internet is third world tier out here so it would take ten hours and probably not finish
epic

The 3 dudes at 8 minutes are the Japanese Etika. Literally none of them knew who they were.

Or Bayonetta.

What about it?

I didn't even notice it. I fucking blinked and missed it.

>Audibly say "Banjo Kazooie" prior to the text reveal
>"Don't know who they were"

ALL fornication outside of marriage is degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CKjNcSUNt8

die

Vinny with Banjo counts too

Id' like to point out that I have never played a Banjo game in my life but I recognised the Jiggy, Jingos and Gruntilda's fall with the rock inmediatly. Do these people even play games outside of Smash? Im baffled

Attached: 1560606570847.png (249x301, 138K)

this but unironically.
We should not have to pay for game functions like characters (or guns etc), it's really disgusting but honestly they can do whatever they want now because what are you going to do, not buy it? Everyone already did so it isn't gonna stop any time soon.

Love that there was a Fighters Pass before the game released, and yet the online is complete laughable garbage and there is no single player at content [at launch, because patch culture].
Video game crash again when.

Imagine being a Stevefags.

I reacted to the jiggy and knew where it was from but the correct name was escaping me at that moment.

link to his reaction?

This is especially stupid since anyone who has played Metroid Prime would instantly recognize those distorted sounds at the start of the song they used.

twitch.tv/videos/437573104
53:30
It's kinda cringy, but again he's 15

But breast impregnation is the purest and more advanced form of love

Posting the only good Smash reactions ever

youtube.com/watch?v=CK5gdf5cMPM
youtube.com/watch?v=OE-RrsYSiKU

>Kinda cringe
>he flips his whole chair sideways while sitting in it
Nigger that was the funniest thing I've seen all day

I've never played banjo but even I recognized the jiggy immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=93CaMqrR_Vw

As did I, but to be honestly if there hasn't been leaks about Banjo I would probably have missed it.

You can tell these are so genuine.
Max already knew it was Cloud right from the stars, but the "WHAT THE FUCK" when the Smash logo appears is so real, because it wasn't even confirmed to be a Smash announcement yet. Then his reaction when Cloud's boots appear is obviously reflexive, he didn't even have to think about it.

Other guy is just great, also genuine. Being so excited for Simon and claiming him as his main already right before his real nigga shows up.

i wish

Vinny's reaction to banjo was pretty fantastic too. That first "oh my god" has so much repressed emotion in it, especially after all those banjo never ever jokes he made over the past 2 years of E3.
youtu.be/WyoTnSp4lDw?t=2688

Rusty Bucket Bay

Yea Forumsiggas give me some of those fake-fan reacts, i want to have a laugh

Attached: 1522691712646.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Can someone link a video where this actually happens?

I knew it was banjo as soon as the dk trailer started again

But he didn't ignore the Jiggy.

put your penis inside of a vagina

I'd rather give you the exact opposite

youtube.com/watch?v=mlfZmArk9Sc&t=2300s

Going into my collection of passive aggressive stevies posting s󠛡o󠛡y memes, fuming over the new inclusion

Attached: anger.png (1093x745, 341K)

He did untill someone else told him what it was

That's streaming for ya. Most people just get that "I'm genuinely happy" smile and maybe they mouth "Oh my god" out loud if they're excited enough.
Last time i actually screamed from excitement was Snake being re-revealed for Ultimate and idk if anything can get me quite there again. Except Doomguy getting in, of course.

Rad and Vinny made my heart melt

>Do these people even play games outside of Smash?
No and they don't play Smash either.

You mean s󠛡o󠛡y? Why do zoomers keep misspelling it?

>steveposting after June 11th, 2019, at 12:40pm EST

Cope, seethe, have sex and dilate.

I've never played a Banjo game and I knew it was a jiggy when it went across the screen. Unless you're a fucking normalfag, you have no excuse to not know it wasn't Banjo. Especially when it was DK, Diddy, and K. Rool (all Rare characters). You should've known it was a Rare character after that.

steething

Attached: bird fucker.png (900x900, 391K)

your first mistake was watching twitch streamers in the first place

that makes sense

>sees jiggy
>OH MY GOD, IT'S TIM FROM BRAID!

>mfw I hated Banjo-Kazooie 10 years ago, and used to have heated discussions with a friend on a forum to defend that Mario 64 was a better game
>get an Xbox 360 around 2011 and end up playing both Banjos
>Become a fan
this is how I went from hater to huge fan of the series

Attached: 1525909271538.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I saw the jiggy and got surprised. but I had a feeling banjo was coming.

I can't say I would have noticed it otherwise.

Honestly if someone can't recognize a jiggy for a split second, they've probably never even heard of banjo.

I was watching some jap dude and he reacted pretty emotionally when he saw the jiggy. He had some kinda full body ai anime avatar with big tits watching the direct standing up. I guess he did it in vr chat? He dropped the cutsey voice and genuinely broke down crying. I was so happy for the dude.

Attached: 1558144469975.png (336x485, 105K)

Oh my gosh I love Banja his games are so huge and slow and I love the fart music!!

Attached: 9qJ0c4Y.gif (680x315, 141K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9_4Vsyzc-VQ

And yet people at the Street Fighter booth at Comic Con in 2012 were able to react as soon as Lord Raptor's guitar was on screen.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_skngJlTDg

OP's clearly talking shit about fake fans here, Smash is filled with faggots like that.

>mfw Pat shat all over Banjo when he got revealed
Man he seemed fucking miserable during the direct. He made some joke about the slogan "raring to go" claiming that Banjo was rarely in a good game. I'm not a Banjo fan, but man he was fucking ruthless lmao.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-175418.png (854x480, 461K)

I didn’t even need the rest of the trailer at that point

Attached: 817FB2B8-DDA7-4EA4-B121-A96D0664D761.gif (400x264, 1.39M)

It was only impossible to identify as a jiggy if you have down syndrome.

I hope your ready for the influx of Banjo montages by bandwagoning youtubers acting like they're the biggest fan of the new character and their series.
Happened with P5, happened with a fucking plant, it'll happen here.

Attached: 1550520731834.png (750x732, 495K)

More, your tears lube it nice and good

Attached: anger.png (1093x862, 389K)

>it was the jiggy that tipped it off not the three Rare characters
God you are fucking retarded

Attached: 1559217883477.jpg (2857x1614, 624K)

Seethe

It was her turn!

Attached: Yaya the Panda.png (480x500, 78K)

>third
fourth time

>Banjo Threeie gets announced by some impossible miracle
>"THEY'RE GIVING BANJO FROM SMASH HIS OWN GAAAAAAME!"

Nobody knows who this person is.

>joker gets revealed
>"YES PERSONA IS MY FAVORITE SERIES I LOVE PERSONA 5 OH GOD YES"
>yu and minato mii costumes get revealed
>"who the fuck are those"

Attached: 1511117552459.jpg (444x455, 45K)

>Joker announced for smash
>Suddenly want to buy Persona 5 on Wii U
>Realize it wasn't on Wii U, it was this game

Attached: nintendo_wuppasee_tokyo_mirage_sessions_fe_1243597.jpg (2500x2500, 1.02M)

I want steve in Waluigi's place.

Bought it for 60 Canadian CIB
In America it would probably be $30 with the exchange rate and the fact that games are cheaper there
If you can’t afford a game that costs 2 hours minimum wage than I feel sorry for you

If you are over the age of 10 and still watch E3 you are a MANCHILD

Attached: MAXRESTDWEFUTL.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>You're an old man if you're in your 30's

Attached: DLz8zpqW0AAv48x.jpg (304x214, 13K)

the fuck is with his nose.

youtu.be/mufWraFhTSw?t=16

If you watch this timestamp you can clearly tell he's never played this shit before. Fake fat fuck

oh fuck no way

>literal gay pedo
No thanks

>4xx replies arguing about reaction videos
This place should fucking die already

I was happy during the DQ reveal. The other heroes showing up made me go maximum soi, as did the final smash

what if I was playing the video at 2x speed and not entirely paying attention to even notice a jiggy?

Are there any faker reactions than this one? He doesn’t even try to hide that he purposely held the water in his mouth
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipOI8f4_j38&feature=youtu.be

what is this a "only true soiboi" thread ?

>Watching react videos at all
What's the point of even having the 18+ requirement here when no one in this thread or board fits it?

Attached: 1555147291985.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

>zoomer reactors see DQ in Smash
>"WOWWWW WHO THE FUCK EVEN PLAYS THESE GAMES????"

Attached: 1537178925022.jpg (1133x884, 130K)

lol you're such a fucking retard. go back.

The only thing that made me shout was Panzer Dragoon. I genuinely don't get the chimping out shit, sure its for views but it seems so obviously fake.

Is Etika already out of the looney bin?

why are you niggers watching onion-lads nobody cares about react to vidya shit on the internet?

I want to punch all of these dumb jewtubers in the crotch
your bait sucks

Fuck you, dragon quest fucking sucks shit. I was honestly three seconds away from turning off the fucking video the instant it said "the hero" on screen. I stayed with it thinking it would get better. It didn't. He is literally Robin but with a mana gauge instead of individual gauges. I fucking hate it. You have no idea how much it makes me seethe with anger. Even Banjo didn't cure my rage, I would sacrifice Banjo, K. Rool, and Ridley if it meant deleting this new Dragon Quest shit, along with Chrom, Lucina, Roy, Corrin, and Cloud. I fucking hate the animu sword boys, cause its fucking 90% of the roster at this point, and its fucking pathetic that people are defending his mechanic when it isn't even fucking new.

6/10 bait, you might catch someone.

Attached: 1538698382060.png (356x358, 62K)

Black Nerd noticed the Jiggy.

>watching an attention whore in Vinny's chat
LOL

Is that Neil?

this, just in it for the bandwagon and just because the character is in smash and wants to sound educated lol

I don't care about banjo but I saw the jiggy and I was like a "Oh shit" and that was it. I knew people were gonna explode about Banjo being in there. I was happy about DQ Hero being in Smash but I got a bit excited when I saw the multiple protags.

*doesn't buy dlc*

Nothing wrong with being excited over a character. Just don't pretend to be a fan prior when you never were.

Reddit

I didn't notice it was a jiggy the first time I watched it. I thought it was a key or a coin or something. Then again I never played BK.

kek

Heh

>It was only impossible to identify as a jiggy if you have down syndrome.
How bad is your eyesight?

I am a steveposter and even myself knows what a Jiggie is, fuck reactfags

Attached: 1560034754585m.jpg (1024x942, 58K)

>MY GUY

>100 dollars
What the fuck, is it really that expensive?
I found a secondhand cartridge of BT through online buy-and-sell and got it for only 9 dollars.

Attached: 1560409031042m.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

>straight up missed the jiggy, not didn't recognize it, but didn't see it somehow
>immediately knew they were going for banjo as soon as they started to re-use the K.Rool trailer anyway

>or call it a jigsaw or puzzle piece
are you actually this pedantic
>NO THAT'S NOT A MUSHROOM IT'S A SUPER MUSHROOM

show me the new castlevania

>bruh yo BRUUUUH YOO
>yo is that?? nnooo no way
>daddy sakurai please haha YOOOO
>YOOO IT IS IT HIM! WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR HIM, ITS
*waits for name to pop up*
>YEEEAH BANJO KAOOZIE IANSBJFISISSU SAKURAI BRHAKSVD YOOOOOO LETS GOO
>BRO I LOVED PLAYING *google searches* UH RAREWARE WHEN I WAS A KID! MY FAVOURITE SERIES WE DID IT GUYS
>HAHAHAH WOO THANK YOU DADDY SAKURAI LETS FUCKING GOOO

Attached: 1560571361105.jpg (458x10000, 959K)

This is sad, but true. Most of the people reacting to newcomers in Smash are exactly this.
I didn't really feel anything for Banjo. I was already past the age for nostalgia goggles when I played the game and it was just really mediocre so I never even finished it.

You forgot the part where he calls Banjo "my boy" and Kazooie "thicc".
And at the end he says "don't forget to smash that like button and leave a comment!"

>466609791
NOO STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

the game straight up calls it a jiggy

>those people who kept saying Banjo will never make it in because of [random reason] are now posting about how he was an obvious choice and all the signs were there that he'd be in
I know some of you fags are in this thread, and I know there's always going to be a part of you shrinking back and seething because of that. Suck a fat bear dick.

Attached: 1560564083540.png (450x422, 165K)

I had a huge smile plastered on my face the moment I saw the jiggy since Banjo was a very fond childhood memory for me and I like smash, but I wasn't going full sobbing and jumping around like some people. I was very much about to chimp out for the Seiken Densetsu 3 remake though. That and then a fucking localized version of the original just being casually dropped out of fucking nowhere in the middle of the direct surprised the absolute motherfuck out of me. And No More Heroes 3.

>DLC character is good
>"omg pay2win garbage"
>DLC character is bad
>"what a fucking waste of money"
faggots. all of you

But user the file select screen calls them jigsaws

invidio.us/watch?v=nTHwVMfC7vg
16:26

I recognized Dharkon despite never playing the game.

This e celeb shit needs it’s own board

Attached: 3D0B7D0F-0066-4278-8769-9ADC14F08983.jpg (530x507, 132K)

*Reacts to Jiggy*
*Banjo doesn't appear*
SKKKRRRRRRRKKKKKKKTTTTT

Attached: Wue2K500.jpg (2500x2500, 565K)

You know I was happy that Banjo got in as soon as I saw the rareware thingy but the dreadful knowledge that I won't see any new threads for weeks on Yea Forums started setting in

Attached: 1560225024702.jpg (640x456, 52K)

>That qt Japanese girl that got excited over Yuusha-sensei

Why are the Japanese reactions over Smash much more wholesome?

twitter.com/DeathETM/status/1138611394176114689/video/1

ur mom needs ure own board

This but unironically and I'm only 26

I wonder what is life like for these peopel that make streamer clip channels. Does this guy constantly watch Asmongold everyday? Just watching some guy play a game instead of playing it yourself. Sad life.

Soulless vs soul

There's a 4th group
>True believers who are see the non-obvious reference and don't lose their shit and have a mild reaction instead

brother, I have felt your pain for months now

Attached: DyC0jLWWwAAFYar.jpg (653x638, 55K)

They are fundamentally flawed by the fact that they know a camera is on them. Everything is shades of real. We need a reaction from a dude who had his shit hacked.

Vinny's reaction is pretty soi too

Same

The absolute state of steveniggers right now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 10.50.36 am.png (860x1264, 1.15M)

HAHAHAHA. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM. BOOM BOOM BOOM. INCEL EMCEL INCEL EMCEL. BOOM BOOM ZOOM ZOOM BASED BASED BASED
I'm sick of this psyop you're participating in to shape the mind of the future.

lmao

Most of us aren't RPG faggots user.

Where are you niggas getting these images. Surely not from the site. That doesn't even have the DQ theme on it yet, despite seeing a pic of it.

Link?

Literally the Cloud reveal. Any real FF7 fan was losing their fucking mind the INSTANT they saw the starlit sky combined with that intro theme. The amount of faggots who were saying "YO STARFOX???" actually enraged me. Worse yet when they all lost their minds for the character they don't even know about. Max was the only one who actually made me genuinely happy in that regard, because he knew it right the fuck away.

Attached: KANTO.jpg (592x570, 62K)

THIS IS TOO EMOTIONAL FOR ME BANJOBROS

100% based

What's really sad about bandwagoners is that most of them don't acknowledge Kazooie.

You do know that Donkey Kong Country has puzzle piece collectibles?

STOP. PICKING. ON. WALUIGI
3rd parties were a mistake

I don’t even understand this thread, most people knew it was Banjo based on the Jiggy. At worst they knew it was Banjo from the silhouette, which isn’t when their name shows up.

Ridley is solid mid tier

I was watching the video on my phone at 360p in a tiny pop-up window, in my car while driving, and even I could tell that it was a jiggy.

Attached: cwzho7aktzp11.png (680x444, 165K)