Should I buy a ps5 or xbone two?

Should I buy a ps5 or xbone two?

Attached: kz10ljd44k031.jpg (1125x1314, 159K)

PC and Switch

>exercise
>is a skinny numale twink
Lift some weights faggot

>right side
>5
>6
>8

Made me laugh
Now fuck off with your bait OP

FPBP

There are 2 kinds of people
>those who slave their asses and do what is told out of greed and then realize how wasted their life is once they're over 40, divorced and paying child support
>Jews, crooks, social nazis, soldiers, narcists etc
and
>those who do what they want and are content with having less
>Hermits, self-sustaining people, enlightened monks, red pilled neets

>always moving forward
Moving forward to where?

Ottermode and ripped.

No one cares gymcel.

I'm both of those

in the same place, but they're feeling good about themselves at least moving their legs.

Infinite progress meme.

I get up early.

Neet cope. Who do you think is happier at 40: the responsible father figure who wakes up next to his loving wife, and goes down to have breakfast with his wife, kids and family dog, or the 40 year old incel weeb, who makes up in his basement room next to his body pillow and cries himself back to sleep?

Why do entrepreneurs and bank owners always act like this?
It's just basic fucking concepts and they're all like "ME LIFE GOOD, ALL WHO FOLLOW THESE ME LIFE RULES ALMOST AS GOOD. MAN WHO IS LAZY AND POOR BAD! AWAY BAD AWAY REEEE!"

It's not even that they're altruistic and trying to help as these kind of people are the greediest and most opportunistic faggots out there. So it's either them patting themselves on the back or trying to get you into a scheme.

It's just pretentious circlejerking. They don't believe a thing of what they're saying. They always point fingers at the neets and shit but at the end of the day they're the one feeling miserable.
They work high paying jpbs to earn money they'll rarely have the time to spend and make kids they'll rarely have the time to see grow up.
It's some sort of coping mechanism, so they want newer people to become just like them or else they'll just call them "losers" "lazy idiots" etc etc

Where did that even originate from?

>the responsible father figure who wakes up next to his loving wife, and goes down to have breakfast with his wife, kids and family dog
that either doesn't exist or is a very short term fantasy life that will come crashing down hard.

I don't beleive it's that in preticular as it's too unfocused for self-grandizing. Also because lots of statistics prove that the higher the income the happier you are. I think it's more likely a person with little responsibilities in life after striking a surefire deal (hell or just selling and making day to day deals is much easier than it's paygrade would imply, especially since you have hundreds of commissioned minions to scurry around and do part of the work) would suddenly find themselves without actual strife and go out of their way to find problems, like how sjw's wouldn't exist without pampered first world problemists.

You don't usually see actual wagies who live in shitty job whine about neets due to the fact that they have actual shit to deal with and don't have time to whine about what other people are doing.

Humans lack of long-term planning mostly.

the one who is free to do whatever they want
the one who stopped giving a fuck at 20 years old and never wanted children or bitches to begin with
the one who had the time to enjoy life and become /fit/, learn things and create things on their own terms

And they both end up in the same place.

Attached: grave.jpg (801x1200, 265K)

That's a dumb mindset though, just because you're going to die someday, doesn't mean i's an excuse to be lazy.

>6.
>8.
image DISREGARDED

This

>Switch
to install cfw and free games on i hope

Capitalism as everything else wrong with this world.

>doesn't mean i's an excuse to be lazy
why not?

I work out at night am i wrong for doing this?

It's an excuse to live however you want

Is Microsoft seriously still trying to compete in the console market?

>the responsible father figure who wakes up next to his loving wife, and goes down to have breakfast with his wife, kids and family dog
this guy doesn't exist outside of car adverts, grow up

Playstation 5 more power and exclusives

Attached: 4E9E4A92-57BD-4D84-9C48-64A77D646EB4.jpg (1301x605, 255K)

>duuuuude chase materialism

Attached: l.jpg (360x360, 17K)

It's all about that balance boys:
Sleep well
Bodybuilding/fitness is retarded and a waste of your time, life and money
Nothing wrong with some fast food once in a while
You need to relax or stress will kill you
Living a simple and slow life is not a waste, it's just another way to live it
If you're slaving your life away you might as well spend the worthless pieces of paper you're doing it for
Stagnation is bad when your position is negative to begin with, if your situation is okay then it's a logical option to remain in it

The idea here is to try to get a job at something you like and get a career in that field, once you have money invest on things and follow your dreams. Don't forget to live your life because you only have one

>Who do you think is happier at 40: the responsible father figure who wakes up next to his loving wife, and goes down to have breakfast with his wife, kids and family dog
Sure thing, cause that's not a dying breed.

>how often have sex
>how often laugh
>how often do what you want to do
>not be poor
this is what matters

Attached: 1554535130927.gif (540x540, 2.49M)

I am a mix of both. I usually do the same shit, but once I leave my home home shit happens which becomes an adventure and my name gets plastered somewhere, then I come back home and hid for a while doing same shit till I have to go outside again. I was taught to be invisible, I fail a lot.

Attached: tumblr_n5fc3r2PL81rm31rmo1_1280.jpg (1280x1578, 459K)

What is laziness in face of inevitable oblivion?
I'd rather be as comfortable and stress free as I can in life, because worrying only makes you fear death

Attached: 1513187955539.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

>being healthy is retarded and a waste of your time, life and money
ok

Both usually end up being basically pieces of old meat, constantly in pain, crying out in a hospital bed for family who are either dead or don't care enough to visit some dying old man in a depressing environment. Most men die surrounded by young hospital staff who manhandle them and are sick of their jobs.

lmao. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do. Guy on the right is a waster, but the left often up "Betabuxx"'d, divorced, and suicidal. They worked so hard and thought playing fair = treated fair. Then they get royally fucked. Look up male suicide rates post-divorce. Most of these guys worked hard all their lives.

>It can only be the worst possible outcome of each scenario
You faggots are so insecure, it's hilarious.

>All the posts in lower case
Wew, someone really struck a nerve lmao.

what's the matter, triggered because of no capitals?

Said oblivion might come sooner than expected so not having power would be inadvisable if that ever happens. You're also acting as if effort was the same as having to perform stressful and insufferable tasks all day and being lazy was all about enjoying life 24/7 while in reality things are way more complex than that and you can have hardworkers enjoying the work and effort they do and a lazy person who doesn't enjoy being caged in escapism all day after a while.

No, just pointing out obvious samefagging.

everyone that follows these instagram pages are in pyramid schemes

I was one of them so it's not samefagging,
don't expect a screencap, though, I don't really give that much of a fuck

You should stop being so obsessed with statistics regarding divorce and the like, I barely see 50+ year old men living horrible lives like the ones that are the norm according to your post.

>Wake up early
>Skip exercise
>Eat healthy
>Live mindlessly
>Waste years of their life
>Control their finances
>Always on the same place
I just don't care anymore.

Attached: D33b6_qUUAEaz0I.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

>you are either a hard-working normie or a lazy-ass normie

Attached: 794.png (500x500, 77K)

Sure thing buddy.
>You should stop being so obsessed with statistics regarding divorce and the like
Autist who do that are always retards who have no real grasp on reality.

It's partly this:
and without getting too deeply into it, a cheap shot. It's steath down-punching under the guise of being humble. The kind of "If I did it, anyone can do it" when used honestly, is an implication of "I'm not special". But when used dishonestly, it's used to call people lazy if they haven't ascended to millionaire status. Like that one Asian billionaire calling all non-millionaires ignorant and lazy.

It's very clever, and has some basis in the theory's logical conclusions of "Why" which are "It must be genetic", which leads to the old theory of Divine Right to Rule, which, in the age of reason, morphed into all sorts of roughed-up scienfic variants of whereof.

Sometimes, though, people just want to share their misery and want to bond with you over it.

> The responsible father figure who has his breakfast alone and is out of the house before the wife and kids wake up because he has shit hours at work and can't do anything about else he ends up unemployed and loses everything.

FTFY.

Their dirt nap.

>seething wageslave

Go to bed, wagie. Mr. Goldenberg needs you soon at work.

>says that while owning a variety of anime or other figurines and prides themself on their steam library

I got up early, exercised, ate healthy and then fucked off rest of the day doing nothing.

What kind of person am I?

Depending on your job, it could be either comfy as fuck or a living hell.

t.My life and family are shit so everyone's going to have a shitty fate too

Death

What the fuck am I doing wrong that I do 1-6 on the left but then skip over to number 8 on the right?

How much money do you have? If you're like that and have a low effort job that pays well then you're in a pretty good spot.

Who here
>wake up early
>skip exercise
>work on new skills and live mindlessly
>waste years of their life on self growth
>have no finance or paycheck
>always moving closer to the grave

Attached: 1533079087411.png (655x977, 310K)

In your opinion. Logically neither lifestyle can be invalidated for the people that enjoy it.
The only thing that absolutely matters is who dies first, and under what hand.

>entrepreneursquote

Attached: yikes.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

You just don't wanna believe it could happen to you. Which is understandably human. Although I'm sure if it ever does, the reality of other men having it not happen to them will keep you from killing yourself in your condo.

Everyone thinks it's other people who get fucked until it happens to them. Hubris.

i drew this cat myself

Wow that image sure did trigger a lot of lazy slobs in this thread.

Nah, I'm being serious here. These "muh statistics" fags are always talking as if the chances of ending in the worst possible scenario was insanely high while in reality you barely see or know of people who end up like that.

Switch.
I don't have $800+ to put on the ps5 knowing it will only have fps/sports/cinematic movie games instead of fun ones

we are all going to make it, user...

Those are always the easier fags to trigger, they love to act as if they were enjoying their lives full time but in reality are almost always schizos wasting hours getting mad over internet posts and weird ass internet vendettas only subhumans would care about.

pc+ps5 if you like sony games, if not then just pc. all xbox games will also be on pc and you can just wait and emulate nintendo games.

>6
>8
man counting sure is hard

>mfw all the NEETs and wagecucks arguing in this thread.
You're both pathetic for different reasons. NEETs I know you have all the free time in the world since you have absolutely no responsibilities, but what do you do with your free time? Nothing. You live in your parents house and spend all day behind a computer screen coping with depression, loneliness, and feelings of worthlessness. You have no real life friends, no romantic partners and your family is ashamed of you.

Wagecucks you work and have money, you may be able to have a social life and romantic partners. You can live independently but you don't have the free time to enjoy those things. What good is living independently, having friends and a gf, and having disposable income when you only have 2 days a week to enjoy your life? You all feel like you're wasting your life at work. And if you're a poor wagecuck you don't even have many of the benefits that wagecucking provides.

Both your lives suck to be quite honest with you. I'm so glad I work 3 12 hour shifts a week. I have a good paying job. I can afford to live independently in a nice area, I have an active social life from the friends I have at work, I have a qt gf I met in college, and I have all the money I need to buy whatever I want. Since I'm only work 3 days a week I have 4 full days off a week to enjoy my life, unlike wagecucks who only have 2. I may not have as many days off a week as a NEET but the benefits I get from having a job more than make up for having 3 less days off a week.

Watching wagecucks and NEETs argue is just hilarious to me. Both suck.

Attached: 1540253352322.png (332x332, 148K)

for me it's
>wake up whever I've slept 6-9 hours and feel good enough to get up
>exercise if I feel like exercising
>live mindlessly unless I feel like being constructive
>"waste" years of my life doing whatever the fuck I want
>no paycheck
>always looking for meaning in generally meaningless existence

Those 50+ divorced cucks either live and die alone or remarry to some hot piece and live like pathetic cucks raising their "wives' sons" as a pussy whipped dead beat. Whether they have the balls to kill themselves or not, it's all the same fate.

>Finally got a job
>Enjoying my life more than ever
Neet life was a meme.

you are a wagecuck

Keep coping NEETcuck

>Finally got a job
kek. See how you feel in 10 if things go sour. Pls buy my bags.

>12 hour shifts
good goy

Attached: 1e88bd7aef5a04079022924d763e0598.jpg (1453x2000, 398K)

More good goy points in their bank

Work feels good but working for a large corporation feels bad

Yup 2 less days of work, 2 more days off a week, and only 1 less hour of free time after work than wagecucks who work 5 days a week. Seething wagecuck/NEET.

Are you a time traveler from the 50's?

Beautiful post.
Perfect example of a shitter who never tries because he's scared shitless about the possibility that things might go south sometimes.

Now this is when I jump in and tell them to Dilate

Attached: 1553694884451.png (500x349, 95K)

Stay mad neetcuck.

And pathetic autists obsess over them and think they're the norm for some odd reason.

How about the father figure that lost everything in the divorce to his wife and barely sees his children?

t. depressed NEETcuck

t.I'm more fortunate that others so everyone's life must be like mine

>12 hour shifts
No one is impressed by your time at Walmart Pablo
It can be if you find a job you love
This. Your wife works along with you and between the two of you the income of the house is still less than in 1959. And now your wife doesn't want kids or if she does will resent you for cucking her 'career'. Good luck with this normalfag cope.

Attached: 54aa734621d64_-_elle-02-filles-a-fromages-xln.jpg (480x720, 45K)

hell

non-shitposting now: are there many men who still have their families at the age of 40? Almost everyone I know at that age is either divorced or in a miserable relationship

>wake up
>go to work for half an entire day
>come home only to eat and sleep
>3 days a week
>b-but a-atleast I get 2 free d-days, you seething wagecuck/neet..
>god, I am SO better off than the rest of you, just look at how happy I am behind this smug frog meme ;_;

Attached: 1539277723788.jpg (800x450, 36K)

>tfw right side except I don't spend any money

Attached: 1535727436206.jpg (680x329, 43K)

He's depressed and hates his life. But that's not a guaranteed, or even common outcome. You know what is a guaranteed outcome to end up depressed and hating your life? Being a NEETcuck.

I actually haven't cared enough to go looking for the trend data. It's all relative so it could be the norm for some.
Need to see the stats.

Me on the right

Right side dude is just a corporate slave, left side dude is woke af.

I wonder if next gen will actually play games at 60fps

xbonetwo
>xbox 12
kys retard

this

Attached: 1558559186175.png (338x575, 259K)

>come home only to eat and sleep
lol no, I rarely ever work consecutive days. I have 1 less hour of free time after work than if I was work 5 8 hour shifts. I'll take 1 less hour of free time after work 3 days a week for 2 extra full days off a week.

Keep coping wagie.

Wanna know how I know you were raised by a single mother and have no meaningful relationship with a woman otherwise?

Reminder the buying power of someone making $23.00 an hour today is the same as someone making $5.00 an hour 40 years ago. Go ahead and keep swinging your status around at each other so the rich and keep fucking us all with usury. This is why nothing will ever change, Rich vs. Poor is the oldest war in the world and everything else is distracting you from realizing it.

death unironically

>or even common outcome

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (417x128, 24K)

This, made me l o l

why am i being shamed for wanting to enjoy my life my way?

Attached: 1560437452733.jpg (542x574, 136K)

NEET bad
Society good
Pay tax
Have sex
Make kids

but what if i don't like society?

Attached: 1532422418490.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>Keep coping wagie.
t. coping wagie
lmao

Attached: 1514475831917.gif (480x238, 415K)

Why do you guys shill NEETdom so much? I'm a NEET and it's painful being broke.

Attached: bate.gif (319x272, 1.67M)

We live in a society

holy shit this is the basedest post I have rrad to date and I was still around here when the basedening and cuckening happened.
plebbit as fuck.

99.99% of all neets get neetbux you brainlet fuck

When you're going through hell, keep going...deeper into hell.

when are we going to rise up and dismantle this society brother

Attached: 1560451684486.jpg (1020x748, 66K)

>Wake up early
>Exercise
>Eat Junk food
>Live mindlessly
>Waste years of my life
>Control my finances
>Always in the same place

Fuck your system.

Yup because spics, niggers, and uneducated people inflate divorce rates. And not every divorce ends with the wife waking everything and the husband never seeing the kids again. Again not a common outcome. The only guaranteed way to end up depressed and hating your life is being a NEETcuck

Attached: ncfmr-2010-divorce[1].jpg (755x424, 138K)

Never
Have sex

I don't know of anyone that's reached 50 without divorcing once and in many cases it's ugly, some amicable, but for every one of them a financial and life waste in some capacity.

HOWEVER anecdotes a valid argument does not make.

The women that want to own themselves and have their own agency in the world have become massive cumsluts and entitled narcissists, and imo a relationship is absolutely destined to fail with clashing personalities and minds in that context, but maybe I'm just an incel.

It's not easy finding the right person.

t. coping wagecuck
Enjoy working your life away every day for Shlomo Shekelstein and having no free time to enjoy your life!

are you sure about that

Attached: 1560545896019.jpg (758x802, 67K)

They don't think it be like this, but it do

Hey user, I noticed you made a typo when spelling "Switch emulator". No problem bro, we all mess up sometimes.

>no u

Attached: 1549314306826.gif (320x240, 1.87M)

this literally destroys any argument about self motivation or having the drive to achieve something, there is no answer it's all pointless.

Because neetbux is so good right? 50-60 a week is fucking trash you brainlet.

>heroic pitbull breaks into burning house after hearing a crying child inside to make sure he can maul it to death

You faggots are why pampered western kids this socialism is cool again. It all makes sense now.

>he only gets 50-60 a week
ahahahahahaha

You should not be a NEET pissing your life away playing video games

HOWEVER

Starting a family in todays society is 100% guarantee to make you a cuck

The best way to live life is to get /fit/, get a nice job and fuck married sluts behind their husbands backs. Married women are less likely to try and sue you for child support at a later date

Higher divorce rates correlated with agre range maybe?
People starting relationships too early and failing each other lacking the patience and understanding, and wisdom that comes with age?

I need to find more data myself.

t. coping wagecuck

So what you mean is, you have nothing and no one to live for. Yet, its the driven people with "bitches and crotch goblins" that are greedy and self centered. An Hero, no one will miss you.

What flavor of socialism are you talking about? Key distinctions to be made.

Didn't even post or need statistics. Either way, if it happens to you, you're fucked. Doesn't matter what some stat sheet says. Most marriages end in divorce, initiated by the woman (who tend to move on faster anyway), with the man being shat on. And as said, someone getting eaten by a shark or lion doesn't wanna listen to some prick talking about how rare it is (divorce isn't rare today, it's majority), you're still being eaten.

You're not the first dupe who thought he was different and special, and you sure as fuck won't be the last. It's one big factory and you're the fresh, juicy, naive meat. I'm not saying don't get married - go ahead lmao - I'm saying be aware there's a not small possibilty you will be severely fucked. And by the time you're all grey and slightly wiser, the next generation will not listen to you and say the exact same thing you are now. lol.

There's no stopping the cycle.

Me on the right

You're 100% right but most guys live in total denial. No man wants to think all his efforts will be for naught and that trying to find someone to love will actively make your life even worse, so this shit is going to just keep continuing.

That's an assumption.
Plenty people have lived and worked for themselves and still contributed value to society at large without stepping on any toes or raping vulnerable kids for easy laughs and financial superiority.

Though in this society, you basically have to be Jesus and the characters to be successful in that life are EXTREMELY rare.

Attached: 1496609648073.gif (429x338, 1.8M)

weeb is happier

My dad is 45 and had been with my Mom since he was 15.

Tha shit doesnt work, in any case just hack the thing

The family unit is a relic from the Christian era. With no god or religion in our lives families have no reason to stick together since the state will just provide (or force the man to provide) if it splits apart

Live for a purpose, whatever that may be. "Just do you and whats pleasing and easy" mentality is killing the western world with depression and nihilism

if someone enjoys playing video games and staying home why the fuck should you care?

Parasites of society have always been reviled, this is nothing new

>ps5
online only, censorship, no games
>xbox two
good choice

he literally described 90% of traditional families tho. Most dads do not have the time to be with their families for the majority of the day

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT'S NOT HOW SOCIETY WORKS
GET A JOB
PAY TAXES
CONSUME
SLEEP
PAY TAXES
CONSUME
GET OLD
GET INSURANCE
PAY TAXES
CONSUME
CONSUME
CONSUME
CONSUME
CONSUME

pride is a sin my dude

fpbp. I'd wait 2 years to get the ps5. ps3 and 4 took a while to build up a good library so it'll probably be the same for 5 too.

sounds cool what do you do and how do I do it?

Being a NEET is the worst possible thing to do, wasted 6 years of my life doing nothing, having bo friends, unable to socialize, all my best years are gone, I wish I just tried even the worst job there was... But now its too late... My life is gone

Attached: image.jpg (704x396, 20K)

literally die now

Attached: 1560420365317m.jpg (1024x1023, 63K)

Yes this is how society works bro

>being awake during the day
>seeing the sun more than once a month
All these "wake up early" faggots can fuck off, imagine actually working anything but 3rd shift.

Attached: 1506520005195.jpg (400x465, 29K)

>but /biz/-lads do both
I'm going back to Xbox, too many shenanigans with PS this generation, and they don't look like they'll be changing.

Same here, it's hell on earth to be too poor to buy stuff you want.
I can barely afford my monthly MMO subscription and energy drink addiction.
Without rich friends i'd be dead by now. lmao

I never bought a console before. How hard would it be to hack a psp if I bought it? I need something to help me kill time when I'm out.

That may be a factor but I'd say another controbuting factor had been the rise of feminism and women wanting a level field with men.
Before knocking me here, what I'm talking about is a woman's historical place as "2nd in command" in traditional relationships.

Breaking off from sex and gender, IMO, having two or just multiple "leaders" with equal weight constantly clashing or delegating amongst themselves might give way to massive power struggles and personal resentment towards your competitor when it's supposed to be a mutual co-op.

People just don't have any patience for each other, we're hyper competitive and demand the best and will do anything to be the best at others' expense without principle.

society ain't right B all the countless animals killed each waking day to feed the mouths of fat ungrateful niggers

Attached: 1535156759877.jpg (600x600, 52K)

This
Or this, once the emulator is ready. Which will hopefully be soon because my Switch had a defective battery and died in less than a year. I won't feel nearly as bad pirating all Nintendo's games now that I literally can't play them on my actual Switch.

entrepreneurs are scam artists that need good goyim that they can exploit as workforce.
Anybody that follows them is a dumb bio-robot who is unironically going to get replaced with an actual robot.

true true
it's a doggy dog world out there

You didn't lose anything.
Job and social life doesn't make you magically enjoy it
I worked 7 years of my youth and I legit wish I didn't.
I'm near 30 and I don't feel like "my life is gone"
Even if I end up as a literal hobo on the street, I can say I lived life how I wanted

you're a real diamond dozen bud

Fitnessfags don't seek "health" but rather to masturbate their egos and overcompensate for their shortcomings and traumas in life
Some exercise and not eating like a pig are great things but a life focused on lifting objects and eating disgusting food is a life wasted

im both, i guess that means im truly part of the master race

ITT junk food addicts, drug addicts, booze addicts, and vidya addicts wonder why their life is shit

truly it's because you were born in the wrong circumstances

it has NOTHING to do with the fact that you do literally nothing to improve your situation, or if you do you give up after a week, month, year, etc.

keep feeling sorry for yourselves, niggers

>Implying you cant have a wife and a fucking dog without working your ass off every day of your life

Attached: Untitled 2.jpg (1125x1314, 225K)

>exercise is bad
FAT FUCK

cope

You don't seem very happy either tho bro

seething

dilate

Ehh, I don't really wake up early if I don't have to.

COPE

Why do some people give up while others don't?

have sex

They both end up in the same place.

Attached: 18099158-open-grave-freshly-dug-for-a-burial.jpg (1300x866, 374K)

Less than 48 hours until you're back at work, wagie. Better get those errands done, Mr. Capitalstein needs you back bright and early on Monday morning.

Attached: 1493271811282.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>tfw I finally got a career job with 401k and a living wage
I can't wait to move out of my moms house.

Attached: AlwaysMoveForward.jpg (440x705, 75K)

some people are weak and some people are strong

JRPG villains aren't always wrong, you know. There really is a lower class of weaker people on earth that would have died shortly after birth if it wasn't for industrialized medicine and social programs keeping them alive

Fuck your prestige and competition ideology, life is not a fucking video game with a leaderboard. There are multiple ways to hapiness

What if I my wife doesn't have a son?

what if you genuinely have a mental illness is it ok if i'm a failure then?

I'm in very good shape and financially stable but I still dont do anything with my free time except work out and play video games

The chase of money is a rat maze concocted by bankers for the entire rest of the population. It's all made up for dumb goyim to produce the wealth for the "entitled" to enjoy. You have to chase that money while they sit on the pile and enjoy their daily tripe gangbang with whores.

Happiness is just one part of life.
You can't be happy all the time, you need sadness and anger too

Don't forget Jerkoff addicts. Most of you cant get a girl cause you're too busy busting loads to Blacked.com

>left side pajeet working so that right side can maintain his """lifestyle"""

Euthanise yourself

>nigger doesn't know most addicts are in the wage slave industry
how to spot a kid that never worked in his life

Some people just had better opportunities and support structures user.

PS5. Xbone is a meme.

Attached: 1560142539103.jpg (993x795, 254K)

It's a waste unless you both kill each other

That's true. I was actually referring to being satisfied with your life overall, not being happy for a short period of time

a dumb meme. the tripe millionaire rich kid that doesn't have to lift a finger in his life always gets a free pass with you retard goyim niggers.

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooo, I don't want to go back to work! It's an endless grind, to just work and work, and to what end?

It's pretty darn easy to see if your girl is chasing any attractive man they see. By the time you are 40, every 30 year old will look better by comparison. Hence why guy 1 works his ass off. Yes, it's pointless at an early age, but if he can pull off real investments by the time he is 50, he will be light years ahead of guy 2.

i'd like to but i feel guilty whenever i think about it since i have friends and family who love me

Attached: 1546408383764.jpg (480x308, 20K)

>I'm gonna make it big one day, you just watch!

Attached: (You).jpg (807x380, 34K)

5 cents have been deposited into your MTF transition account -Sony California

I'm the right side because I'm depressed and nothing I do seems to work. Changing my lifestyle just gets boring when I realize I have nobody to impress or show it to.

this. brainwashed goyim

who

Right: 123
Left: 4567

here?

Both are a fucking meme at this point. Sony is rapidly going in the direction Nintendo went in...before third-party developers packed up and left them.

>sleep until noon

do people actually do this?

All the time. Typically they work night shifts for an extra dollar.

Based, I can't believe people got triggered by it.

100% the best of all worlds

During one of my more chaotic periods of NEETdom I slept from noon till evening

M-F I start work at 7 AM, so I get up at 6. Yesterday I went to bed at 1 AM and stopped snoozing the alarm at 11 AM.
If I tried to wake up early on the weekends I'd probably snap. I need to recover from this 7 AM bullshit.

LARP

death.
you just blend it out by beeing cattle

What's the meaning of life?

I'm pro self-improvement but thisis just bullshit. I've worked in many places and 100% of the men over the age of 25 i've met are divorced, their ex-wives/girlfriends took their children and live alone fucking hookers every time they can afford it. The only exception to this rule was a 60 year old boss of mine but then again both him and his wife were raised in a more conservative society
The chances of you having a loving family like that are almost zero, at least for long. Women have been given more power than they ever should've had and this unbalance has destroyed the chances of having families like that

>rich friends
How much do they give you and how bro

>dude trust me

>tfw sleep at 6 and wake up at 3pm
>eat and then lift
>mad gains and eat 5 times a day
I'm a pseudo neet since I finished my exams lmaoooo

>70% of marriages end in divorce

You were saying?

L 1, 2, 3, 6
R 4, 5, "8"

Nobody has anything to live for objectively. All reasons one might give for why they live are mere fantasies they themselves or someone else has concocted. Objectively life has no real purpose beyond reproduction, and even that is just basically voluntary.

user, I was like you. Wasted 7 years playing video games doing nothing. Then I decided to change and now I’m married to a cutie, have a kid and a good job as a software engineer. You should study and get a job.

This is me except the last one, life is meaningless which to me means that all things mean something. I seek to enjoy myself while it lasts. This include excercise, eating shitty food and playing video games several hours a day.

why are you suposing that they both will be graveyard keepers??

Yes trust me and i even left out some under 25 and a 50 year old. This fate was shared by betas and alphas alike, the sub-manager of a convenience store i worked at was alpha as fuck and wealthy (he also had his own business) and still his wife divorced him and stole his children and money
I'm not saying shouldn't try to make a family i'm just saying that there is a great chance that something like this would happen to you, i've seen it happen way too many times even to the greatest men. But don't trust me if you don't want to, just look at the world around you and you'll see it for yourself

>Notice shitheads talk like shitheads
>Wow you must be mad about the the type of economics they live in haha fuck you commie commie commie reeeeee
You're a nigger, majority of commies are just like this because majority of commies are entrepreneurs looking for a new opportunity in a different form of wealth.

>loving wife
cheating on him with tyrone
>kids
staring at their smartphones and are ungrateful

the neet's not doing much better but at least he is free

It’s literally me except I’m 35 and have a cat, not a dog.

>source: butt

Attached: truth.jpg (1125x1314, 174K)

Im a mix of both but im still looser, what to do ?