The absolute state of the Pokemon community

The absolute state of the Pokemon community.

Attached: pokemoncommunity.png (1125x1161, 505K)

Most people in the Pokemon community are upset about what’s happening, you fucking retard.

Sure, but they're still going to buy it anyways. Retard.

>tfw i stopped playing pokemon when i was 12 and didnt know you could transfer your pokemon

that's a stupid mechanic. glad that this game wont have it.

What a 5 star post, just brilliant. Can I buy you VIP?

>Sure, but they're still going to buy it anyways
A lot of them are saying they aren’t. On the Pokemon twitter people are posting about how they’re cancelling their preorders.

Did they ever add anything that would change the way you play

why's it bad? most if not all of the games save transfers for after 8 badges or the elite four, so you're not losing the "challenge" with it

>A lot of them are saying they aren’t
And they going to anyway

it's bad because this is Yea Forums and it being good is the popular opinion

Most people don't transfer pokemon, true, but they still trade them. Retard.

What's happening?

Attached: DqL3tsNXQAADFVF.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

No, but they did remove content

Why has Pokemon been getting worse with every new generation?

you know Yea Forums has a pokémon board, right

>you're going to buy it anyway
posting this for the nth time won't make it true even if it gets free responses

I'm still gonna buy it, I did it with LGPE and I still enjoyed it

Yeah well, what are they gonna do? GF doesn't give a shit about their fanbase, most people are gonna buy it anyways

outside of maybe the first year of it's existence, /vp/ has never stopped people from posting pokemon threads on Yea Forums. It's not even worth complaining about at this point.

Can someone put "shills" on the cheap imp? If I was at home I would do it

Attached: cheap_imp.jpg (822x1161, 175K)

Honestly, GF will make the animations eventually. I think I heard someone suggest that dlc will be released that will contain all the other gen worlds, which would be pretty sick if not pricey but I'm not a poorfag so it won't bother me

Attached: 1560616005933.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

>why don't people follow MY feelings blindly, am I out of touch?
>no it's the rest of the world that is drones!
The absolute fucking state of leftards.

Game not only shit, game not permit several old pokemon transfered new shit game.

Sentimental value old pokemon, big outcry cutting pokemon. Preasu Undastandu, shitcode and no animation make very dificult have all pokemon.

Have you considered the fact that they’re going to welch immediately after the uproar dies down?
Heck, we’ve all been outraged at how fucking stupid the EA Battlefront games were, and yet those games still managed to rack up fucking billions because we’re all suckers.

>gf
>making animations
>making dlc when the games are on a yearly release schedule

Nothing, some bitter faggots on /vp/ want to take control of the boards and keep spamming the same "we" posts that states "we" dislike the game, because "we" now all followed some weird as political agenda out of nowhere.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-141833.png (1149x2048, 636K)

most low iq pokemongoloids are throwing an autistic fit right now, because their favorite tranny youtuber told them to downvote the video that contains no national dex

Attached: 25451.png (479x597, 1.09M)

>paying for things you like? SLAVE
>obey me blindly, though.

>He still plays pokemon

lmao

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Charizard.png (2316x1588, 418K)

Pokemon, you dumbfuck. Every time there’s new information on releases. we get flooded with Pokemon posting.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HEHE

Attached: FB_IMG_1560619822854.jpg (594x698, 44K)

>screenshots of literally who social media

by "dlc" you mean "third version" for 60 bucks

I love how leftards now imply that crunch is obligatory for good programming, and that shit games are now the only we can save those poor engineers.

>be fucking satisfied
>NOW
oh no no no

What video is this from?

I've bought every gen since Red/Blue and I don't see myself getting this one. Just doesn't look good at all and if I can't import the bros I've had since childhood why bother

>been out of the series since Ruby/Sapphire
Would've loved to get back in if not for all the hot garbage they throw into each new game. It's like Nintendo's forced by law to mess this stuff up now.

Attached: suicide_give_up.jpg (324x245, 11K)

>yfw you dont even play pokemon and just wanna see nerds get mad

Attached: 1441346413201.png (692x568, 243K)

>there are even more pokeshills on Yea Forums than on /vp/

Attached: 1529555908869.jpg (460x423, 17K)

You might be right about that in the end but taking a stance at all already makes the OP image incorrect.
Not that the NPC meme isn't the most retarded meme with the stupidest posters in the first place.

>can't have new Pokemon in old game

No shit, dumbass.

nigger this has been happening for 20 years, got bored after silver / gold myself

Feels Goodman.

Attached: _S.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

>pokemon community

Best feel.

Attached: 911 3.png (820x1041, 1024K)

the part about each instance of a new gen being always incomplete is legit though. can't complete a dex in XY only, or sun moon only, you needed the back and GTS. new games will be the same. The data for each mon will be there, but you won't be able to capture a full next gen dex until the "ss 2" version.

retarded corporate slave

Attached: 1533508562891.png (842x792, 82K)

The absolute state of the 4channel community

Attached: 1546890423009.png (645x773, 139K)

dilate

pics like this are why wojak/pepe shit keeps getting spammed

>this is YOU now! this is what you get for not obeying ME!
go be a dumb woman somewhere else holy shit.

But at the end of the day, that's still not going to stop them from buying it.

oh..
did they say why

there's no need to move on from perfection

You have to go back.

I honestly don't care about not being able to transfer all previous Pokémon, I've got mons in the Bank from when I was a kid but I always get a new set of bros in every game.

I'm more annoyed that gamefreak tries to say that they've done it so they can make more detailed animations for the Pokemon in the game when they clearly won't. But if some dev gets possesed by Iwata's spirit and does it I'd say it's worth it

Attached: 1553088000689.jpg (2048x934, 180K)

Replace Pokemon with smash and you have “daddy Sakurai” cultists

I hate to say it but he's the ultimate exploitable image. Simple enough to be edited by anyone, but not too simple that it feels pointless to add any effort.

If they're "saving space" then why will the battles look exactly the same as they always have? One wiggles and the other vibrates to show damage with some minor effects in between.

do people really need to be reminded that the Switch is several times more powerful than the 3DS?

That's what I'm saying, they claim they removed mons to be able to make more detailed animations or whatever but it's clearly a lie since we've seen the quality of the animations already and it's shit.

Attached: 1549472871525.png (644x745, 229K)

that's a problem. the rule should be enforced more strictly

people that post pokémon threads here are probably the first to sperg out whenever theybsee mlp outside of its containment board

Pokemon was shit from day one, and you only realize it more and more the older you get

The point of the image is bitching about it yet buying it anyway, which is going to happen for sure. It's also funny how they tend to complain about crunch but also want crunch in situations where they don't get what they want like fucking hypocrites.

Masuda and the rest of gf are full of shit, they'll say pretty much anything to weasel there way out of acknowledging their shitty business practices. If you ask me, the real reason for the culling is so they can mix and match pokemon between games to lazily give each one selling points, like what they do with all the features they arbitrarily remove and reimpliment between games.

this. Pokemon was always the special needs child's franchise. Smart kids played Digimon which actually had a challenge and took a brain to play

>this comment has received too many negative votes
god, i fucking miss old youtube. the downvote button is pretty much pointless nowadays, thanks to the snowflake agenda

X/Y was so mind-numbingly boring and shittily paced, that I’m absolutely gonna skip any release after it unless it literally gets BW2, Emerald or Platinum tiers of praise. Life’s too short to play lukewarm Pokemon games that make you wish that you were replaying better, older releases in the series instead.

Attached: 566B8D3B-4FDF-45C9-8DA8-4EBDA6EA8CF6.jpg (311x375, 21K)

>adults that play RPGs made for 8 year olds are idiots
who would have guessed?

says the RLMdrone

Smart kids didn't play any of that shit in the first place because they knew how much of a waste of money it was to pay for shitty merch

>download emulators of Emerald, HGSS, Platinum and B2W2
Just play the good games.

depressing but true

We all know it's not the real reason, but just saying that if I wanted to play a pokemon game that sacrificed what pokemon I can use just so that it looks better, I'd rather be asking for another Coliseum game instead of fucking up the mainline games to this extent.

wrong. Pokefags are massive shills. The SUMO posting proved this definitely. At this point, i'm sure the devs make the games as bad as possible because the fanbase WANTS the games to be garbage.

BW2 was trash and is babies first pokemon game, which is absurd to say.

they announced that some old pokemon - we still dont know exactly which and how many - will not be in the new game. Permanently. If you had old pokemon you wanted to keep, you'll have to settle for the mobile app they are making called home, which is a glorified storage app.

Their excuse was that the cut was for quality control and that animating and balacing over 800 pokemon was too much, however, they are using the same 3d models and the same animations as the past games from the past 5 years and the new content like the open wild area looks like an n64 game.

XY was the first game in the series I couldn’t finish. I didn’t even make any conscious decision to stop it, I just kind of forgot that it even existed in the first place, having zero drive to return to it. The long trip to the first gym (or was it to second one?) was OK, but then it just started to feel like it’s ”gym - short route - gym - short route - gym” rest of the way, with nothing that would stick out or be rememberable.

>I gave you my ORDERS why don't you OBEY
again and again.

Based NPC redirect poster.

I love how SUDDENLY people give a shit about Pokemon being a half-assed game but they didn't care when SM was, or when ORAS was, or when XY was, etc.

Just goes to show these spineless faggots just literally end up playing the games anyway. If you truly were "done with Pokemon" you would have dropped the franchise at least since gen 6 happened.

Attached: ez94j4rs5pr01.png (707x597, 386K)

Its the Zelda cycle where you have children that were 12 years old when X/Y released posting here now voicing their worthless opinions

BW2 was actually considered by the Japanese community to be the best Pokemon game of all time. It is also highly praised in the western world. You are nothing but incorrect.

>wojack
how to spot a newfag

This, they don't know how bad it's been and act like this is a sudden change that happened just now. They weren't even alive for R/S doing the exact same thing where we had to wait for a Remake and a Third Party game to obtain all pokemon.

Prove it
Post your canceled pre order, you won't because you will buy it anyway.
See:
>L4D2
>CoD
>BF
You buy it anyway because you are just another automaton programmed to consume product and wait for next product.

>pre-ordering games
>implying I bought MW2 or BF3