Halo 2's non-existent customer support for online bugs

>Halo 2's non-existent customer support for online bugs
>The release of the first Halo 3 DLC broke the game for weeks before a patch made the netcoding more stable
>Halo 3 recon armor fiasco
>ODST's firefight mode
>Starting with Reach they actively punish and restrict player rewards for absolutely no reason at all
>Just fuckin' sells Halo completely and lets it get destroyed
>Destiny 1 is a shitshow of nonsensical design decisions that ruined the game so bad they had to start from scratch
>in Destiny 2 loot is tied to your IP and it's possible to delete ultra-rare items from the game entirely if you don't move them to another character before you delete the first character. The game does not explain this, only asks if you're sure you want to delete the character as their stuff will be gone too. NOT LITERALLY FUCKING ERASED FROM THE GAME ENTIRELY USING SERVER TRICKERY

Name a more arrogant anti-player-happiness developer.

Protip: You can't

Attached: download.png (313x139, 3K)

Nintendo

>Halo 3 recon armor fiasco
>ODST's firefight mode
explain these 2. i had discovered girls at that point and didnt really keep track of developer shittery.

They look really good compared to 343 though

Bungie.net was awesome and their fan interaction was cool
Also shut up 343 shill

im kinda glad the old bungie.net forums are dead. i'd probably die from seeing my old cringey teenage posts in the flood section.

>m-muh halo
look I hate Destiny as much as the next sane individual but you brainlet fanboys who wanted and expected Bungie to pump out Halo games forever are delusional retards

Nintendo games don't have anti-fun measures in them though. If anything they are usually built for autists to play so much they learn insane engine exploits.

However, Nintendo hardware ALWAYS requires an extra purchase. I brought my mini-NES right back to gamestop and demanded a full refund when I pulled those cords out of the box. They were all so fuckin' short that buying extension cables were pretty much mandatory. Even the clerk was like "Really? How do they expect anyone to be able to use this without a monitor on a desk?"
From that day on I have vowed to never purchase another Nintendo product in any capacity. That kind of nickel and diming should against the fuckin' law.

Fun games though. I have never once had to send Nintendo an email because their latest Mario installment wasn't letting me play because it's netcoding was so bad that I couldn't connect PastaNet or whatever Bungie lovingly calls their shit servers.

>in Destiny 2 loot is tied to your IP
Proof?

>Starting with Reach they actively punish and restrict player rewards for absolutely no reason at all

Wasn't that because of exploits allowing people to get tons of credits?

Bungie created a super special armor variant that only they themselves could award people.
The criteria for earning it was a secret and they seemingly gave it out at random. When mass public outcry for how to earn it took place they relegated the word Recon to wordfilter in their email, assuming many people were just asking for it. More than a few long-time fans got automated emails when they weren't even requesting the armor.

ODST's firefight was coded and developed like total shit. It was just plain bad. Reach perfected the concept but they still hyped up a broken mode that sucked.

Nigger recon was never a fiasco

Fucking look it up retard.

There's tons of people bitching about creating characters to go get a specific quest reward only to find out that it's gone.

Do this for yourself and you will see. Even if you make a brand new character entirely, it will have a "recently discovered" list of loot in the pause menu that is from the other characters.
Just fuckin' do it yourself. It's horseshit.

They added in a time-sensitive vendor that has RNG exotic items to alleviate the problem but if you got a special helmet you actually wanted to use on a different character and made a new file, that helmet will be unobtainable if that initial character has been deleted.

>H2 ranked at 40+ was full of modders/bridgers/booters
>hey guys we're resetting ranks again

Bungie has always been shit, their excuse for Halo 2's campaign was the universe was bigger than Chief and the fans shitted on them when they said that and you could tell with Halo 3 they were still bitter little shits about it. Bungie got lucky with Halo 1-3 but that was thanks to the people that weren't idiots but they don't work at Bungie anymore, when they got off their leash Bungie showed just how shit they really were. Don't know why they're praised so much on here and /hg/.

Doesn't fuckin' matter, the cap was completely unreasonable. I hit it three days in a row and dropped the game. It was pathetic the only way they saw fit to deal with cheaters was to punish all players.

Fuck them. Fuck that logic. Rebalance your fuckin' game if you've made it so grindy that people are cheating in such large numbers you have to punish the entire community.

Arrogant bullshit.
"I AM THE ALMIGHTY BUNGIE. YOU DO WHAT I SAY. FUCK CUSTOMERS. FUCK FANS. FUCK YOU."

Not him but at least 343 are improving, Bungie just kept getting worse.

Yes it fuckin' was. They ended up giving it to literally everyone because of how much it ruined their reputation as holy turbo awesome super great game company.

So you're speculating more or less.

>He never did the vidmaster challenges

destiny is the worst loot rpg ever made. it's like they ignored every good system in all games that came before it. absolute cocksuckers.

Are you genuinely autistic? It took years until they made it so anyone who wanted to could get recon. They also never gave it out randomly they gave it out to people who won comps or had a really good kill or death. Traffic cone kill for example was on of the things that got someone recon. Then after years they did vidmasters so you could get recon.

Bungie makes games they want to play themselves, and either ignore or actively spite their fanbase. And retards still buy their games.

NO I AM STATING FACTS

IF YOU COMPLETE A QUEST AND GET THE REWARD FOR THAT QUEST, YOU CANNOT GET IT WITH ANY OTHER CHARACTER.
IF THE CHARACTER IS DELTED, THAT ITEM IS ALSO DELETED

THIS IS TIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ON BUNGIE'S SERVERS

GOOGLE IS FREE

FUCKING DO IT YOURSELF, YOU BACTERIAL INFECTION

it was like two years bro

The fact anyone would want to play the boring point-and-click grindfest that is Destiny is deeply disturbing to me.

Just because you couldn't get a cosmetic item doesn't make them the worst game company since EA. You might as well shift your tantrum to complaining that you couldn't get the flaming recon.

You know loot is stored across characters in your collections, right?

They weren't even done releasing all the DLC before they gave it out

The fuckin' Cult of Bungie is real lol

This is clear, it was hard to see it during Halo 1-3 days but it started to creep with Halo 2, they listened to the fans for Halo 3's campaign but it really hurt them to do it, after that thought they completely went to shit. I hate Bungie defenders.

Who said I was throwing a temper tantrum?
Who said they are worse than EA?
OP clearly says most arrogant and anti-player-happiness. There's been plenty of evidence and agreements to uphold this idea.

You sound an awful lot like a butthurt fanboy to me.

The Cult of Bungie, this is a good name for them, they always shit up Halo threads.

It was a thing in every Halo for sure. They couldn't stand the idea of people being good at their game, and tried their best to nerf how good someone could be.

No. It wasn’t. Faggot

Then how do you get it back when the vault is empty and the old character is deleted?

How do you get back exotic items that have been taken out of the reward pool and are not accessible anymore?

Literally everywhere I have been says I'm fucked and have to wait for Xur to have it in his pool of RNG. And that is completely fuckin' retarded and only proves OP right. It's anti-fun bullshit.

If there is a better way you need to explain it.

I can tell they really fucked up the controls and movement after Halo 3 when everyone asked them to make Halo faster. Let's not forget how inconsistent ODST's and Reach's stories were to Halo 1, 2, and 3. They call ODST and Rech their favorite games meaning that they never really like Halo 1-3 and these games showed that. Why do people defend this company?

You're wrong and your lack of any coherent thought is proof.

what exotics have been taken out of the reward pool?
I can understand legendaries tied to Y1 like faction shit or Eververse, but I don't think they've ever taken out exotics from rng

>ODST's firefight mode
What's the problem here? ODST functioned perfectly whenever I played it either alone and unpatched or online and patched. Reach's Firefight had this weird input latency issue that the regular multiplayer didn't have but it didn't bother me since I didn't care much for Reach's Firefight in the first place

How, honestly?

op can’t go a post without saying “fuckin’” without sounding like a total edge lord lol

Halo was always shit and you have shit taste for caring about it.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

If you make a character.

And you complete a quest with an exotic reward that is GUARANTEED. NOT RNG BASED.

Like just as an example Eye of another world from that one quest on Titan.

EXAMPLE INCOMING

if you choose one of the rewards such as Eye of another world over Dawnblade chest armor.

Then delete that character that posseses eye of another world.

The new character will never be able to get that eye of another world.

The Eye of another world is now removed from the reward pool as your account is flagged as already retrieving it.

You will only be able to get the dawnblade chest or gauntlets as eye of another world is now GONE. REMOVED ENTIRELY.

The eye of another world is not in the vault.

The eye of another world is not a reward.

The eye of another has been deleted with your old character and there is no way to get it back.

UNLESS you feel like devoting your life to spending every weekend waiting for Xur to MAYBE have the eye of another world in his RNG based inventory.

Do you understand how this works now or do I have to make it even more unbearable to read?

If you AS AN EXAMPLE would know how to get the Eye of another world back, you need to explain it.

>vault
have you checked your collections, fampai
collections =/= vault

>in Destiny 2 loot is tied to your IP
What the fuck? Do you understand the concept of a dynamic IP?

>Works fine on my machine : )

the collections tab you fucking retarded troglodyte
jesus christ

>He said the bad no-no words HELP MOMMY MY EARS

You sound like a fucking faggot.

You sound like an elementary school autist that just learned the word fuck, you seething incel

I better be retarded. You guys better not be fucking with me.
I'm booting up Destiny 2 to figure this shit out right now.

I swear on me jacobs there are several threads all over the internet of people missing rewards for new characters. ME JACOBS.

God I hope I'm retarded.

also random exotics aren't knockout so you can get the same exotic multiple times

OH NO HE SAID THE FUCK WORD AGAIN!

HELP MY VIRGIN EARS CAN'T TAKE THIS!
MOMMY!! HELP!!

You really are a FUCKING faggot. I bet you're fun to bully at parties.

>sells Halo
you lost it from the beginning

nu-bungie is worse than 343

Dont talk to me like you’ve been to party my guy, I bet your faggot ass wears fingerless gloves lol

Firefight was the best part of ODST though, outside of the soundtrack being Marty's best.

halo 1 and 2 are godlike. Everything Bungie has made since is near unplayable empty garbage.

Nintendo is notorious for having shit online though.

>halo 2
>anything but an unfinished piece of shit