Kill boss

>kill boss
>boss music still playing

Attached: 1559922038492.webm (430x242, 2.92M)

>inb4 I don't like this thing because lots of other people like it.

>1234
I mean it's not quads but guess I'll take it

Anything related to AoT posted anywhere on this website results in the flock of people who have to let the masses know its good or bad

AoT is fun

Also video games

Is that AoT 2 game any good?

it's infinitely better than the current zoomer trash that is MHA and JoJos

Is attack on titan finished now? Been waiting for it to finish up so i can watch it

scene didn't disappoint, which is refreshing

I still think the very first attack starts in a wonky way because Levi starts spinning around the arm without any proper setup

>thinking you're above either of those for liking Attack on Titan of all things

Attached: 1542301372151.gif (203x209, 870K)

Oh so they finally got past the garbage arc. This scene was great in the Manga, it's nice to see they made it look great in the anime too

I don't watch JoJo, but I agree about MHA. It's the show that finally got me to stop wasting time giving generic shonens a shot.

>JoJo
>Zoomer
Yikes

AoT isn't a masterpiece but it's objectively better than babby's first deus ex machina trash

Attached: 1508916385379.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Any games for this feel?

why do people like this garbage?

MHA is the one I can't get into. Nothing about the setup from the first few episodes really grabs me, but at least it looks nice

it is zoomer. stardust crusaders ova being an old as fuck Yea Forums meme doesnt change the fact jojo is ironic anime twitterfaggot anime.

jojo is probably older than you are

nobody posts about the early manga/anime seasons what they talk about jojo. The new shit is always shilled and is clearly targeted toward redditor/tranny crowd

imagine letting a fandom dictate your enjoyment of something

The manga is still ongoing. The anime's current season is still ongoing as well, new episodes every sundays.

the fandom is a reflection of the degenerate garbage that is modern JoJos

AoT is almost entirely dependent on how cool you think the spiderman cosplay aesthetic of the 3DM gear is. For most people it's pretty rad and I would agree. Beyond that I also think it's generally well paced both in the manga and anime

part 7 was pretty good, what are you talking about

the anime is low quality garbage that attracts mouthbreathers. I read the manga.

>not liking jojo
I was gonna agree with you but you're obviouslly a faggoter

I guess I hold on on watching it then. Thanks