People are ok with this

>people are ok with this
>they will gladly pay additional $120 for two other chapters

Attached: 12415236547.jpg (2174x1324, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTx2fjvOLeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have employment

I think the last good ultra collectors edition I saw/bought was GTAIV.
I still use the R* keychain, lock box, and mini duffel bag to this day. Most of the time these collector editions are just worthless shit like soundtrack, pins, stickers, and posters. Give me things in the theme of the game I will actually use/wear, not tacky cheap shit meant for 7 year olds.

CDPR literally doing what was standard 15 years ago, it's really fucking disgusting how bad things are right now.

>those stock prices
It makes no sense why CDPR is valued so high, just compare the two firms.

Attached: 1449326081287.gif (500x300, 128K)

>CDPR acquires mobile company
Kino mobile games soon. Anyways, I never liked the extra bits from collectors edition like those statues. Give me a painted steel case, a manual and the actual fucking disc and I'm happy.

Wait, its reddit being retarded as usual. Squares market cap is 441 billion

Videogames are like old model railroad sets, now. You buy the base game (the train, a track loop, and the motor), but if you want anything else (nice scenery, more tracks, etc) you have to buy it. youtu.be/pTx2fjvOLeA

>tim sweeney personally has more money than all of CDP
really makes you think

Reddit and financials are like Yea Forums and fighting games. There's only one guy around that knows what he's talking about, and he never actually posts.

Instead making shitty cash grabs every year, they invest money in new technologies and opened their own platform to sell games. They are their own bosses so they do what they want and have great efficiency.

i'm gonna play both games for 0€

hahaha, he thinks it's only going to be two more chapters. try 5 games total. This will end in about 15 years.

>tim sweeney
Not for long

Cloud figure can move limbs so it's simply superior to play with, my wife son will be in heaven.

growth hype, if a crash comes, their value will tank hard

this aint nothing new
people have been selling overpriced "exclusive" shit to geeks and nerds for years now
they buy it so they can say "i have it" and also "you don't, which makes me better"
you're never going to stop that
its just human nature, it exists even at the lowest levels of humanity I.E people who pre-order video games

I'm only buying the base version of 7, with the KH2 combat director on it im willing to see how hard the flesh out Midgar, afterwards I will base my judgement based on part 1
I may even buy digital and then in the future on PS5 when the whole game gets compiled together ill buy the complete edition on disc

CDPR makes most of their money reselling old games whose developers don't even exist any more and try really hard to market themselves as good guys for not putting DRM on them even though that would just take more effort from them
I don't really understand why people respect them so much just because they release a decent game every once in a while based on already established source material they're just like Valve but somehow less original

Worst part about this shit are the scalpers. If CP2077 is a hit, that thing is going to cost double or more.

>I still use the R* keychain, lock box, and mini duffel bag to this day.
My maaaaaaaan me too

Attached: 1520186190125.jpg (320x240, 14K)

This board also doesn't understand anything about stocks. Most of this place actually thinks that owning stock in a company means that you now actually own the company as a subsidiary and can do whatever you want with it, like dissolve it.

>see cool figure and statue
>price is $200
>really want it because I love game and think its a cool figure
>can't mentally wrap my head around paying more than like 20-30 for a decoration
I have nothing against people into figures and models etc. but I just can't bring myself to do it
I say this not because of OP's pic but because Metal Wolf Chaos is getting a full figure and it's like $200, i really want it but thats pretty much a new game console at that point, I just can't do it
I bought a figure of Cloud recently because they put out his KH1 edge lord design and I thought that was cool but I feel gross because it was like $70 and even that was something I feel is insane and feel bad about daily, looks cool but it feels disgusting to me
buyfags/figurefags how do you do it

>FF7R will take so long to finish the first chapter will need a remake by the end of it

sounds great desu

I am a slut for steel cases. DS1 had there just as a regular preorder. But im not paying $330 for a game I have beaten 7+ times that has had cheaper figures available since '97

All 3 chapters are the same price as a year's WoW subscription. It's really not that much.

Am I crazy in that I hate steel books, they just trigger all my self diagnosed OCD
>don't usually fit on shelves cleanly
>different sizes
>don't always have slip covers to make the spines line up with other games on same console
>jacks up game price for no reason
I don't know why these became a think
Only games I've been able to accept it with are Halo 2 and Yakuza Kiwami

Stay poor. Normal people spend $200 on lunch.

Yen or USD?

Yen.
Reddit may be retarded but they aren't Yea Forums.

Attached: jew.png (680x639, 396K)

I blame bloombergs poor UI

@466573669
bait elsewhere, retarded faggot